Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Wed 19th Dec 2012 08:04 am

Valentine

Re: Current Currents !!!

Wow, that's great.  Never heard that quote before.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#12 Thu 20th Dec 2012 12:16 pm

11eagle11

My energy is extremely high and is prompting me to give another brief outlay that reveal this time as unique and powerful beyond words...I must simply do my best to put it forth to you beautiful people.

I was given a gift of being placed on a spiritual conveyer belt of synchronicities five years ago and have been shown things of endless beauty...and yes, I have been through tribulations and tragedies(as have many of you) in life and came out of it and have worked hard embracing and using this gift which I must give away freely.

A pin hole has been opened in the living fabric of the cosmos that is letting in the light of an extreme higher source of help that has not penetrated here until these times...as these days pass this connection is going to aid us and our own higher orchestras in changing it all once and for all...our awareness and engagement and activity are the keys and are now unlocking it all for all to experience...we are the direct conduits of this for those that are newly awakening.

Most of us here are down in the trenches, so to speak, exactly where we're suppose to be for this all to work out so powerfully...from here on in and out most everyone you come in personal contact with will be lit up and will catch up to your higher state of being in their own unique ways...each of us has our own vibration/gift and we are about to have the ability to combine it all in a worldwide symphony.

I have had countless intense personal experiences that have energized and informed me in ways that details need not be given to those here, for you all know me pretty well.

This is it...I am honored to be with you 'gifted' people fully using your hearts in these times of monumental higher changes.

Love! Love! Love!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#13 Fri 21st Dec 2012 10:22 am

Sencha

Your reminders & prompts are much appreciated, 11eagle11, as are those of so many others on here - beacons in the fog tummenupp 'Happy Solstice!'

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#14 Tue 25th Dec 2012 04:05 pm

11eagle11

Methinks We're All getting a 'Christmas Bonus' from Above!!!

...feelin' extra-powerful 'vibronics' comin' on in : )

https://xkyle.com/wp-content/uploads/lightbeam.jpg

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#15 Fri 28th Dec 2012 04:50 am

11eagle11

Keep everything we think, say and do flavored with a loving emotional context,
the best we may in each moment,
and they cannot touch us!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#16 Fri 28th Dec 2012 07:01 am

AVorteX
kia

Belief Is(Is) Not TRUTH. ... Cattle, Sheep, Pigs, Chicken, Huemanimals Are Stock In OWNED Property - All Contain The One-In-Many. "They Can't Touch Us!" How Wrong you Are. What Goes Up (Polarization), Must Come Down. H'ell & 'Heaven' (Energy/Spirit) Are Equal & Opposite (E=mc2); Law of Conservation of Energy. Polarity ('Particle' Precipitation) Is An I-Mage Container (Sacred Geometric Framework), Controlled by... Waiting for your "savior" is Inherent Programming. Each I-Mage HoloConstruct (HyperCube) Carries Intrinsic DeLimitations of EX-Press'Ions. Enter IO; BeCome Aware. Beyond The Glare you Will Find I Am T'Here.  Stubborn Denial OF Law  Asserts Hidden DeFault (Action-)ReAction: ENTROPY.

Last edited by AVorteX (Fri 28th Dec 2012 07:02 am)

#17 Fri 28th Dec 2012 07:27 am

11eagle11

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Fri 28th Dec 2012 05:20 pm)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#18 Fri 28th Dec 2012 07:43 am

AVorteX
kia

The Ostrich with it's head in the Sand (crystallization) avoids LAW (peruse Plato's Cave paradigm). ... Serpent's Head that SwallowS It's Tail= Yoni/Lingam= LoveSubstance-&-LieghtPattern= ElectroMagnetic IlluSun. Both Are Composed of Same= Lemniscate of Eternity (Work/Rest, Work/Rest; repeat eternally). ... What Animal has Four legs in the Morning, Two in the AfterNoon & Three in the Evening? CADUECE'US? (Very few, of 7+ Billion.)

#19 Thu 11th Apr 2013 07:31 am

11eagle11

Right On, Tom!!!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#20 Sun 21st Apr 2013 09:16 am

11eagle11

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer