Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Sun 18th Mar 2012 01:36 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Re: SOLAR FLARES and INCOMING ENERGIES

Nice!
And it rings true! Haha my friend's feed on Facebook is full of people posting about feeling "crazy" & having weird dreams lately... People who are even die-hard skeptic about EVERYTHING.. then you show them articles which explain in scientific details (not just metaphysical stuff) how this really is going on & it's like they're more aware & interested now in how humans are connected to the cosmos.
I "tripped" in a dream just the other night.. One of those super long ones full of vivid detail even to the point of me realizing a sense of "time" in it & days passing by, only to wake up & realize I was asleep a measily 20 minutes va
So yeah this whole being tired yet hyper at the same time rings true. I'm ready for it to do it's "This too shall pass" though already, honestly. Kinda want my brain back.. tongue

#12 Tue 3rd Jul 2012 05:39 am

SW

Re: SOLAR FLARES and INCOMING ENERGIES

http://www.kurzweilai.net/hidden-portal … etic-field

Hidden portals in Earth’s magnetic field

A NASA-funded researcher at the University of Iowa has found “portals” where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun’s atmosphere 93 million miles away.

“We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions,” explains plasma physicist Jack Scudder of the University of Iowa. Observations by NASA’s THEMIS spacecraft and Europe’s Cluster probes suggest that these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

Board footer