Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Wed 11th Apr 2012 02:14 pm

Sencha

Shut Yo Jibber Jabber!

This dream was a clear message to focus on shutting my gibbering monkey mind the heck up.

I was in a large sports store with people everywhere, and they were all loudly blabbering about various nonsense. It got the the point where it was difficult to walk around people and I then found myself elevated and walking along the top of them to be able to get from one side of the store to another. As I did so they barely seemed to notice and were still fixated on whatever items they had picked and were considering buying. I eventually found myself on a balcony that overlooked the whole of the shop at groundfloor level. There was a teeming mass of people and they were making an unbearable din. I couldn't stand it anymore and bellowed 'Why can't you all shut the hell up?!!' to which the crowd quietened down to a faint murmour before gradually reverting back to the racket they had been making a few seconds earlier. I shouted at them again: 'What on Earth is the matter with all of you?!!' to which they again quietened down, only to start up their noise once again shortly after.

After this, I found myself standing at ground level once again and the noise and chaotic behaviour was even worse than before. A robot/mannequin walked up to me and was spouting nonsense like everyone else, when it suddenly found some clarity and, while looking me straight in the eye said 'This is your mind. You know what to do; you KNOW what to do!'.

I was then walking with a shop assistant and after negotiating the rabid crowd we finally came to the checkout desk that was located by the exit. As we got there I saw another shop worker who was making a hot drink for himself. The assistant I was with said to him 'Make me one of those will you?', to which the other guy replied 'You look like you've had enough because you're already sweating!'. I looked at the bloke next to me and sure enough he was perspiring like mad. I said to him 'Thanks for your help' and we shook hands, only instead of a regular handshake it was the sort Roman soldiers used to do whereby they grasped each others' forearms or wrists.

I think the sweating shop assistant was about the effort expended in consistently reminding me to snap out of mind chatter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eisa5AZ2 … lpage#t=4s

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#2 Thu 12th Apr 2012 01:47 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Re: Shut Yo Jibber Jabber!

SenCha

Well Done As Usual

SparkAtronic Indication

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 399#p11399

Simultaneously:

There Is Genuine FreeWill

And, Like thomas anderson, Illusory FreeWill

the parasites/agents spew freewillfreespeachtherighttothisandthewritetothat kak kak kak kak kak kak kak kak kak kak

For The Avatars Transducing BOTH signals(SIGNALS)

The Greatest Freedom IS(IS) Responsibility

Your Ability To Choose, Moment To Moment Response, Moment To Moment Focus

Realizing, All The While,

You Are within a closed and limited set .......

But ReMember, Like An Inoculation, You/WE Brought SOMETHING BEYOND parasitic perception/conception.

That's The TRUE FREE WILL, FROM THE ONES WHO KNOW,

THE ONES WHO CARE

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 9929#p9929

Anybody Listening?

Queensryche

You and I
long to live like the wind upon the water.
If we close our eyes, we'll maybe realize
there's more to life than what we have known.
And I can't believe I've spent so long
living lies I knew were wrong inside,
I've just begun to see the light.

Long ago there was a dream,
had to make a choice or two.
Leaving all I loved behind,
for what nobody knew.
Stepped out on the stage, alive
under lights and judging eyes.
Now the applause has died and I
can dream again...

Is there anybody listening?
Is there anyone that sees what's going on?
Read between the lines,
criticize the words they're selling.
Think for yourself and feel the walls
become sand beneath your feet

Feel the breeze?
Time's so near you can almost taste the freedom.
There's a warm wind from the south.
Hoist the sail and we'll be gone,
by morning this will all seem like a dream.
And if I don't return to sing the song,
maybe just as well.
I've seen the news and there's
not much I can do...alone

Is there anyone who smiles without a mask?
What's behind the words--images
they know will please us?
I'll take what's real. Bring up the lights.

Is there anyone that sees what's going on?
Read between the lines,
criticize the words they're selling.
Think for yourself and feel the walls...
become sand beneath your feet.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2usiy5j.jpg

11   23   11

#3 Thu 12th Apr 2012 11:10 am

Sencha

Nice stuff SA and the part about 'Realizing, All The While, You Are within a closed and limited set .......' felt right as well, like it's a good thing to bear in mind as a constant reminder to rise above the jibber.

Right before going to bed on the night I had this dream I had made a heartfelt request for my HS/Higher Positive Entities/Guides and so on, to feel free to give me any nudges or even direct kicks up the backside if need-be in order to point out any issues that I need to be working on. And lo and behold a dreamtime kick up the ass was promptly delivered.

#4 Fri 13th Apr 2012 02:36 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

SenChA

THE TOPIC OF TOPICS

the jibberjabberkakkakkak of the foreign installation

AND THE DISINTEGRATION THEREOF

Duality and predation (and validation of pain and suffering) are the water in this fish tank - It’s what we “know" as interpreted by the “mind" parasite which seems like “self"

T he P arasites T hus B anished

Glass House

>>> note to the last of the scum/residue <<<

If you understand or if you don’t
If you believe or if you doubt
There’s a Universal Justice
And the Eyes of Truth
Are always watching you.

11   23   11

#5 Sat 14th Apr 2012 02:42 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Well

Looking For An SA Post About Monroe (Far Journeys (?) Reference To:

AA
BB

(Somewhere In Transducer Thread (?)

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 192#p16192

Most Every SA Post, And The Uncounted References To Myriad MapMakers,

Posits, In General:

The Future Knows

this is the borg homeworld,

that assimilation / dIsToRtIoN by parasites

Of Components / Individuals Of The GreaterSelf,

Those Living Libraries Of Awareness,

was a glitch

In The Cosmic Scheme / Grand Experiment.

Transducers,

Those Able To Shift Energies,

Were Sent INTO; Those Ones, By Whatever Names,

So Phi A,

Family Of Light,

INTO >>>> the archon / borg pond <<<<

existence in auschwitz

IS NOT WHO YOU REALLY ARE

AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT

YOU / WE ARE ABOUT TO BECOME,

RETURN TO.

The Caterpillars / Avatars

Assimilated auschwitz and TracedTaggedTerminated Back To its parasitic source,

To TransmuteTransformTranscend.

TRANSDUCED / BURNED FROM EXISTANCE

ACROSS ALL TIME

ACROSS ALL SPACE

ACROSS ALL SCALE

11   23   11

#6 Sat 14th Apr 2012 12:37 pm

Sencha

SA, the topic of topics indeed! Great reminders of the crucial issue there. It's so easy to slip into quiet mind, but not so easy to sustain it. It's gradually getting easier though, gradually... I've just got to be strict on myself by taking regular 'times out' from the madness in order to focus and then it'll start to carry over into regular activities more and more.

A dream I had last night kind of syncs with the 'glitch' and 'Transducers being sent into,' etc:

Myself and four or five young women were happily walking along a beach. I may have been female myself seeing as I didn't see 'me' as such, who knows? After walking for a while we came to a point whereby the waves that were gently rolling along the sand towards our feet started to come from both the left and the right sides of us. There was a long line of sand ahead of us, a couple of feet wide, that remained untouched by the water that was either side of it. We made our way along it until we came to a sharp right turn which took us behind a line of tall rocks. We stood at the end of the path and were facing the sea, only there was a long rectangle area of water that was down the side of the rocks and it seemed to be seperate from the main flow of the ocean behind it. It slowly rippled in our direction and I watched as a few females (in fact thinking about it now there were no males in this 'beach scene' part of the dream) walked into the water ahead of us. After several steps they vanished into thin air, only to reappear some seconds later and calmly walk back out of the water again. There was clearly something different about them now, not in terms of physical appearance, but it was like there was a sense of something missing within them that had been there previously; also, it was like they were 'duller' in terms of their vibes.

Some of the women in our group went to walk into the water and I warned them not to, but one went ahead and did it anyway. Like the others before her she disappeared only to reappear a short while later. She stopped short of leaving the water completely and stood still while not seeming to notice any of us. We could see her fine and started talking to her, but she clearly couldn't see or hear us at all. We took a couple of steps into the water - not far enough to vanish - and we became aware of an invisible thin wall or veil that was placed between her and us that was blocking her from seeing or hearing us. One of the women in our group had  the idea of reaching a hand over the top of the veil (which seemed to be around 6 foot tall) and making hand signs to her. I did this and made a 'thumb up' sign to her to ask if she was ok, and she saw it and responded with a 'yes.' I then held up both hands with six digits raised, which she saw and acknowledged with a nod. I felt I was asking her for confirmation of 'six' for some reason.

Next scene: I was definitely me as in a 'bloke' this time, and I was with three or four other male friends of a similar age (30's). We were perched on the edge of an open window that was looking down into what looked like someone's back yard, and at the end of it was a house where a dodgy skinhead/nazi-type man was also sitting in a window with his legs dangling out. We knew he had our female friend in there and was keeping her prisoner. Every now and then a van would drive past the house and block his vision and one on occasion I took my chance and jumped through the window and crouched down in the grass, thinking he would never see me. When the van had passed by the house the man looked and saw me straight away and then jumped down onto the ground armed with a knife. I though 'damn!' and crawled away into some much longer grass on an incline so's to hide from him. At one point another, friendly looking man walked past and I somehow knew he had a large old tent with him, although I didn't see it. The bad bloke then walked past and should have seen me, but yet wasn't able to, although he muttered under his breath that he could smell a musty old tent. I guessed the tent guy had somehow helped me to stay hidden with his invisible tent - cloaking device?

Next, I was in the house and I saw the bad guy walking along a corridoor that was down at cellar level, and hanging off the ceiling were 'sacks' that were green/transparent, shopping bag size and made of thin biological material. In one of the sacks I could see a knife that was just like the one the bad guy was holding. The knife had obviously been grown within the sack.

At this point the dream ended, or rather I feel it was interrupted. I awoke with a sense of dread and fear that usually means something unpleasant is in close proximity, and I then 'remembered' a nasty (real) story that had been in the UK news the day before that concerned a poor woman who's eyes had been gouged out by her derranged ex-boyfriend. I struggled to get the image out of my mind and felt really uncomfortable for a while before remembering to go through requesting/intending of protection from Higher Positives - at which point the sensations gradually ended.

- I suspect the sea being on either side of the beach is about being 'above' some realms and of seeing the wider dimensional scenery - possibily pre-fall.

- The women going into the water and changing shows a fall into a lower state and the hand signals we used to communicate with our friend is about information/communication being passed by Higher forces to us down here by way of symbols. I'm not sure what the six meant, gotta think over that one.

- The fact we were all female (I think) is possibly about Higher Positive energy and it's oft-suggested feminine characteristics.

- Men (us) in the window could be about stepping through into the lower dimension (here), and being in male form is about the  suppression of femininity here in a physical & metaphysical sense.

- Knife can be associated with aggression, anger, seperation (according to hyperdictionary.com) And growing the knife is the matrix-directed agenda that is geared towards cultivation of those negative attributes.

Tent man  - is about Higher Positives still 'up there' who lend a helping hand to those 'down here.'

I would liked to have seen the woman in the house, but then maybe that's why the dream was interrupted - to prevent me from seeing the next part. Or, it could have ended there on purpose and the neg event was 'allowed' to happen so's to reinforce the point about those we are up against.

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 14th Apr 2012 12:47 pm)

#7 Sun 15th Apr 2012 02:45 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Your Experiences And The Way You Convey Them

Are Beyond Exceptional

- I suspect the sea being on either side of the beach is about being 'above' some realms and of seeing the wider dimensional scenery - possibily pre-fall.

- The women going into the water and changing shows a fall into a lower state and the hand signals we used to communicate with our friend is about information/communication being passed by Higher forces to us down here by way of symbols. I'm not sure what the six meant, gotta think over that one.

- The fact we were all female (I think) is possibly about Higher Positive energy and it's oft-suggested feminine characteristics.

Tent man  - is about Higher Positives still 'up there' who lend a helping hand to those 'down here.'

“Happened” Across This Today

http://www.intuitive-connections.net/20 … monroe.htm

In one experience Monroe receives a Rote and opens it to find himself observing a tour of Time-Space Illusion (TSI), which encompasses the whole physical Universe. He follows the experiences of two entities, labeled by him AA and BB, who come from an area known as KT-95 and who participate in the tour.

AA is attracted by the M Band noise, hearing it not as uncontrolled thought but as a mixture of resonance, beat frequencies, standing waves, and incalculable patterns. Suddenly, he feels a strong desire to be human, makes his way to the “Entry Station,” and eventually emerges as a newborn baby in a New York tenement. He lives on Earth for fortyfive years and, despite BB’s remonstration, determines to return to Earth again, but this time as a woman. Monroe encounters BB many times in subsequent experiences.

AA remains in the physical world, although frequently expressing a strong desire to rejoin his nonhuman friends. But as the ever-present Inspec says, he has to stay and perform his designed function—he has no other choice.

During this episode there is a helpful explanation of phrases that apply to those living forms who enter, leave, and reenter the Earth Life System. First-Timers are those, like AA in his manifestation as a newborn New Yorker, who enter the system for the first time because they want to, and soon forget everything previous to their life on Earth.3

Old-Timers repeat entering and leaving the physical world several times and can recall some elements of previous existences there. Last-Timers are those on their final lifetime and when that terminates they leave forever—they go Home. Instances of all three groups are met with in Monroe’s subsequent journeys. There is also a small number of Seekers who are able to make visits to the nonphysical realms while still possessing physical bodies.

11   23   11

#8 Sun 15th Apr 2012 12:29 pm

Sencha

Thanks, just glad to be able to put things across in a way that makes sense.

That Monroe article was a good read and it's the first time I have read a thorough outline of his work and resulting conclusions as to the bigger picture, etc. I probably should have done so already by now what with experimenting with the Gateway Experience. I liked the part where it talks about how he came to realise that his own attempts to consciously control his experiences were limiting his journeys, and it was only when he decided to allow his greater Being to take over that things really began to take off. Some definite food for thought there.

Regarding the 'beach' dream: I hadn't been able to think of anything that correlated to the number six, but I then noticed it was post number six - and then thought that's surely too simplistic an explanation? Then, seeing as the 'six' featured in the dream immediately after the woman's 'fall,' I figured it has to be associated with dimensions or realms, and upon typing 'six realm' into a search engine I found it relates to the Buddhist concept of The Six Realms that is associated with the Wheel of Samsara:  http://buddhism.about.com/od/basicbuddh … stence.htm

Also, I think the 'interruption' with the horrible reminder of the abused woman may have been an extension of the dream theme, whereby the woman was symbolising the feminine energy that had been imprisoned by the oppressive male-type energies of this fallen state, and in effect (temporarily) blinded as to the truth of her own Being and potential.

I also remembered something I heard later on while waking from sleep, and it went 'The light isn't good enough; the guinea pigs are human.' I have a couple of pet Gpigs and wondered if it was just my mind jerking me around at first, but then thinking about it there are some potential relevancies in what was said:

Guinea pigs = Us, naively buying into a dark 'experiment' and falling into a realm where the Light is dimmed - hence 'the light isn't good enough.' Enter the Higher Correctional Energies... of Light.

#9 Mon 16th Apr 2012 02:03 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

numerology number 6 meaning

(Also Gematria)

Among Billions & Billions

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spiritua … mbers.html

Every number has a certain power which is expressed both by its symbol to denote its representation and by its connection to universal principles. Numbers have relationships with all things in nature, thus making them supremely powerful symbolic expressions.

At its most basic, numerology is the study of numbers and their influence in our lives, but there is so much more potential.

Numerology offers so many facets to understanding a single event. The esoteric meaning of numbers can be a real code-cracker of our life experience.

Six: The symbolism behind number Six is legend. With Venus as its ruler, Six represents harmony, balance, sincerity, love, and truth. Six naturally reveals solutions for us in a calm, unfolding manner. We invoke the Six when we need delicate diplomacy when dealing with sensitive matters. The spiritual meaning of number Six also deals with enlightenment; specifically "lighting" our path in areas we require spiritual and mental balance. Sixes beckon us to administer compassion and consciously choose forgiveness in a situation.

11   23   11

#10 Mon 16th Apr 2012 12:51 pm

Sencha

Thanks for that SA; it adds a nice perspective to the number in this case.

Board footer