And Making General Notes About Where Some Items

Are Located .......

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 463#p17463

Go Figure .......

11   23   11

#12 Sat 21st Apr 2012 10:57 am

Sencha

Re: Shut Yo Jibber Jabber!

That AB reference reminds me of something I read in the Exegesis. I haven't got the book with me to be able to look it up, but I found this online:

There are two sources to our world容xactly as
seen in VALIS ("Two Source Cosmogony").* I didn't see
a second, added signal in 3-74; I saw the two signals
(components) pull apart (I have this here & there
throughout my exegesis. But only now do I know it to
be so). They can be discriminated (untangled) & this is
what Ditheon can do with its AB hyper-field; it can
extract the Forms back out, as if Freeing them: Loos-
ing them from their earthly shells/prisons. This is Pla-
lonist & Neo-Platonist. The correct terms are: Lower
Realm & Upper Realm, & then mix to create our
world. This renders the Forms sensible (empirically
perceptible) but this is an inferior way of knowing
them; to know them intelligibly (by the meta-abstrac-
tion) is to know them purely as they are. Thus the spir-
itual realm is here, commingled with the Lower

See entry number 47 in the "Tractates Cryptica Scriptura" that forms
the "Appendix" to VALIS (1981).

http://www.miqel.com/valis/

I have a feeling he spoke explicitly of AA/BB or maybe AB/BA, so I'll try to find it later on when I'm back home. It may or may not be relevant to what you're thinking of, but it got me wondering anyway...

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 21st Apr 2012 12:10 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#13 Mon 30th Apr 2012 02:06 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

11   23   11

#14 Fri 3rd May 2013 10:41 am

Sencha

Hmmm... another reminder I suspect.

A dream saw me back in my very first work place when I was aged 17 - 19 years, and, true to to life at that time, almost everything I did kept screwing up majorly. I had a meeting with my boss and he began to get wound up as I kept on doing daft stuff, such as knocking a food blender with my foot which switched on and shot smoothie all over the place. Eventually he said 'You know, all of these incidents, your mind is making them happen!' He then mentioned the name of a person with whom I have some unpleasant memories and asked me how to get to their house. I told him, you leave the park (which we were now standing in) and go down that road (while pointing) and then after you pass the first road on your left you then take the second on your right.'

- I think the comment 'You know, all of these incidents, your mind is making them happen!' is self explanatory in that the negative mindset I had back then did, on reflection, create some bad feedback loops in my life. Also, during that time I was doing far more acid than was healthy and I think this is also to do with allowing my thoughts to get out of control. The directions I gave him puzzled me for a while until I later remembered that the 'first road on your left' is where I friend of my mom's used to live many years ago, and she had a daughter named Laura - which relates to another dream/hypnagogic image I had recently where I was seeing a secret agent called Laura Frost who had penetrated into this realm. So I think it was pointing out the error in bypassing/ignoring the HS (Laura) and instead allowing my thoughts to focus on a source of negativity.

Park - 'Dreaming that you are at a park, represents a temporary escape from reality. It indicates renewal, meditation, and spirituality. It is also an indication of a readjustment period after a serious personal conflict or an ending of a passionate affair.'

Blender - 'Dreaming of a blender, symbolizes your ability to blend various ideas into a harmonious whole.'
- So in the dream it is about a loss of harmony (of the mind).

Road - 'Seeing a road in your dream indicates your sense of direction and pursuit of your goals.'

I was then seeing a television advert (except I was in it) where it was all male actors and they were in a scene which was meant to be funny and clever, but I just thought they were trying too hard and it wasn't working. As I watched it began to get more and more twisted and unpleasant, with the actors sitting in human excrement and acting in a generally bizarre fashion. The main actor looked like a famous English boxer and I heard him commenting that 'his missus' had made him do this advert. As things got more & more unpleasant I decided enough was enough and that I was getting out of there; with that, several snipers appeared on the roofs on either side of the street and began taking shots at me. Then, a cluster of neon blue electricity in the image of a human appeared a foot or so in front of me, only it was flickering at such a high rate I could barely make out its form and I could hear it making an equally rapid clicking noise which was tazer-like. I became aware it was holding a gun in its right hand and then it began to shoot the snipers' bullets out of the air as they flew towards me. A load more soldiers then appeared at our sides and opened fire with machine guns, yet the blue being was able to shift position at an incredible speed and once again used its own gun to shoot the enemy bullets out of the air before they reached me. I had no control over any of this and just stood there amazed as the scene unfolded.

I wonder if the men are our lower selves which have been extended here by our higher 'feminine' selves - or maybe it's about us being here within a masculine-energy construct, while our greater positive/feminine selves watch over us, and in being subject to the conditions of this realm we have been wallowing in the crap for too long, while the attempts of the false creator to be entertaining and clever have basically fallen flat - and we've made the choice to get the flock outta here. Naturally, the dark creator and its creations don't take kindly to this, but when we wholeheartedly commit to waking up and escaping into something better then the HS is able to better connect with us and help us to 'dodge bullets'  - '... when you're ready, you won't have to.'

I guess the HS (if that's what it was) flickering at such a high rate could be about the higher vibrational state associated with attaining that level of Being.

A few nights previously I semi-awoke to see myself walking down a sunny street and I remembered to try and lock onto a highly positive vibe/love-compassion vibe, and as I did so violet lotus flowers began to drop out of the sky and land on the pavement around me. This is, I suppose, a reminder that 'vibing' on such a level is something to strive for.

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 4th May 2013 09:19 am)

#15 Sat 4th May 2013 02:29 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

STRAIGHT SKINNY !!!

Listening to this earlier, a distinct Vibe to
"bump" This Thread - Arrival @ N D and You Already Did SynCha !

http://www.unknowncountry.com/revelations/latest
Wednesday May 1, 2013
Graham Hancock CENSORED: Who Did It, Why and What He Will Disclose at the Revelations Symposium
Graham Hancock was recently censored by the TED organization for daring to suggest in his recent TED Talk that consciousness was a mystery, not simply a side-effect of brain function. TED's censorship of Graham Hancock and Rupert Sheldrake caused an international wave of angry protest from members of the public, TED members and scientists. Here, Graham describes just what happened, and why he believes that the whole paradigm that consciousness is only an effect of brain function is disintegrating.

Then Graham tells us more about what he's planning for the Revelations Symposium, which will now include a review of his evidence of just why consciousness is NOT just a side-effect of brain activity, but is a vast, immeasurably alive reality that we are just now beginning to understand. PLUS, he's going to reveal NEW findings about our lost past and attendees will be the first to hear about his planned sequel to the epochal Fingerprints of the epochal Fingerprints of the Gods.

11   23   11

#16 Sat 4th May 2013 10:42 am

Sencha

Hey, nice sync alright SA!

I was wondering why the main actor resembled a certain boxer and I then remembered he hails from the city of Nottingham - which is of course most famous for the story of Robin Hood. The Sheriff of Nottingham was by all accounts a complete bastard and made people's lives a misery, and maybe in the dream it is a reference to the masculine-tyranny of this 3D realm. I just did a quick check on wikipedia to make sure the boxer, Carl Froch, is from Notts, and I found out his nicknames are 'The Cobra' and 'The Sheriff of Nottingham.'

Well, as if to emphases the message, I had this dream immediately prior to my alarm going off this morning:

I saw a man walking into a room and he was obviously in disguise; he had a really dodgy short blond perm and everything about him looked out of place. I then heard the words 'Face Off' and immediately thought of the film Face/Off.

The man then disappeared and was replaced by Arnold Swarzenegger as his character Douglas Quaid in the film Total Recall. He was holding a silenced pistol and pointing it at the head of his apparent wife (who also had a dodgy blond perm - although she didn't look like Sharon Stone who plays his evil wife in the film). Arnie had apparently begun to realize something was up with the big picture and was demanding his wife tell him what the hell was going on, and as he stood there pointing the gun at her she shouted defiantly 'You're DEAD!!!'

His wife then darted into their bedroom and Arnie had a flash of clarity and remembered there was another gun in that room and he thought 'Shotgun!!!' before sprinting in after her in an attempt to get to the gun first - but she beat him to it and as he ran up to her she span around with the gun in her hands. A standoff ensued with Arnie still pointing the pistol at his wife, while she aimed the shotgun at his chest; she then said slowly: 'Calm down... and I'll tell you everything.'

I looked towards their large bed and saw three boxes appear on it in turn: a small one (which then vanished), a medium sized one (which also vanished) and then a final, much larger box (which was a glowing golden colour) appeared that resembled a lockable safe-box. It remained in place and bright golden rays began to radiate out of it and into the room.

- I think the 'Face/Off' reference could be about us sacrificing awareness of our true identities, and seeing as there was just the one man, then rather than his face having being swapped with that of another (as in the film) I think it's more that his true face has been 'removed' in order to disguise his real nature while in this realm.

- The Arnie/Total Recall reference may be obvious to anyone who is familiar with the film, in that Douglas Quaid, as a rebel agent working against the oppression of tyrannical rule on Mars, has been captured and his real memories replaced with those of a fake life & identity so that he no longer poses a threat to the ruling elite.

- I believe his wife may represent the Higher Self and as the slowly awakening Arnie starts demanding answers, she tries to get the message through his confused mind that he is 'dead' - or at least the identity he feels to be the real him is anything but: it's a fake persona grafted onto an otherwise higher being. She IS that higher being and their being of the same source/being is indicated by them both having the same dodgy perm (in Arnie's case as the pre-Arnie man who appeared at the start of the dream).

- The respective guns could be about different levels of spiritual firepower in that Arnie's (Douglas') basic level of spiritual insight is puny in comparison to that of the Higher Self's, and his demanding to know answers (remembering a glimpse of the Higher truth and rushing to try and comprehend/remember the rest) is fruitless because his frantic and confused mind is ill-equipped to handle such knowledge, and therefor the H/S rightly retains a hold of such Knowing (the bigger gun) and waits for the lower self (Arnie) to calm his mind and thoughts before she can then reveal the big picture.

(It could also be possible that attempts by the lower self to demand answers from the Higher Self will only result in 'silence' - rather than revelation - from the H/S.)

- The bed symbolises the act of unification between masculine & feminine/ying & yang and therefor it is by this means that the merger of us and our Higher Selves will occur and full knowledge will be remembered. I think the three boxes may be about full revelation and disclosure while in this 3D state, which then naturally leads to progression into a higher state of being.

Total Recall is said to be based on the PKD novel 'We Can Remember It for You Wholesale'.

10/05/13:  I just thought that 'Face Off' could also relate to the need to remove our temporary 'faces' - as in the disguises which mask our true natures while in this state. This would connect to another recent dream whereby Luke Sykwalker appeared and then grew a mustash in order to convey the need for me/us to remove something false about our selves.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 10th May 2013 10:44 am)

#17 Sun 5th May 2013 01:38 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

As Typical

Looking for one thing, other stuff crops up.

You've been there before, relative to Howard Hendrix,

But this PKD insisted on a visit:

14 http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 054#p62054

11   23   11

#18 Tue 7th May 2013 12:12 pm

Sencha

That link is always worth a re-read.

#19 Thu 6th Jun 2013 11:37 am

Sencha

Ha, I was just re-reading an old dream thread and came across a post that reminded me of #16 above:

'I did have one such dream once where I met a brunette who was explaining the nature of a boat-type object in an art gallery and how it was symbolic of a sort of union between me & her. Maybe blond was 'out' during that time, and perhaps she'll have a dodgy 80's perm one of the days in future yikes' (From Sept 2012.)

Excerpts from #16:

'The man then disappeared and was replaced by Arnold Swarzenegger as his character Douglas Quaid in the film Total Recall. He was holding a silenced pistol and pointing it at the head of his apparent wife (who also had a dodgy blond perm - although she didn't look like Sharon Stone who plays his evil wife in the film).'

'- I believe his wife may represent the Higher Self and as the slowly awakening Arnie starts demanding answers, she tries to get the message through his confused mind that he is 'dead' - or at least the identity he feels to be the real him is anything but: it's a fake persona grafted onto an otherwise higher being. She IS that higher being and their being of the same source/being is indicated by them both having the same dodgy perm (in Arnie's case as the pre-Arnie man who appeared at the start of the dream).'

I suppose when in a state transcending linear time, nothing ever goes out of fashion tummenupp

#20 Wed 19th Jun 2013 12:28 pm

Sencha

I found myself in what resembled a sprawling office complex that was on the ground-floor of a large mansion-type building, and everywhere I walked I encountered rooms full of jabbering people who were talking nonsense and engaged in seemingly pointless activities (like getting into a tizz over nothing in particular, people who were using sowing machines, and a random woman came running up and chastised me having not phoned her to discuss some work issue). It was a scene of chaos and to make it worse I needed to find a toilet ASAP. I looked everywhere and even though there were signs for toilets they were coded in a way I couldn't understand.

After a while of this insanity I suddenly became fully lucid and just stood there looking around me while smiling to myself and saying 'It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter; it's not real.' An elderly American man walked by and we exchanged 'hellos' and seeing as he appeared to be consciously functioning (as opposed to the drones I often encounter in lucid dreams) I slapped one kid around the side of the head as he worked on his sowing machine just to see whether he would give me a conscious response or not. He didn't seem to be particularly bothered by this so I walked on outside where I was greeted by the most wonderful scene of a sun setting over a tranquil ocean, and next to me on my left was a tree with pink blossoms on it. I was fully lucid still and just stood there marveling and telling myself how amazing it was, and I reached up and touched the nearest branch on the tree - at which point the scene ended by turning blank-white.

Rather than me waking up though, a short time later I reappeared in the scene and this time there were other people around me. I looked down into the water and decided to get in for a walk around. As I stepped in (while still wearing trousers) the water came up to my knees, yet I didn't feel wet. So I decided to stick my head under the water to see how it would be in the lucid state, and when I did so I found it didn't feel like I was underwater at all, and, I could see around me with still-perfect vision (like when wearing contact lenses under water). As I realized the 'programme' wasn't a perfect replication of reality and that there was a graphics glitch with the water, there suddenly appeared a negative-looking woman above me on the balcony who emptied a sackful of black dust onto myself and the others around me. I realized that if any of the dirt touched me then I would be removed from the scene. Despite moving to the side I was still caught by some of the dirt and then found myself in a horrid street scene where I was watching people running around and getting bits hacked off them (this often happens during dreams where I feel something is messing with me) and car-size wasps were buzzing around and attacking people. Almost immediately, explosions began detonating in the street as if an artillery barrage had found its range and the wasps began getting taken out one-by-one.

I think the earlier part was about waking up from my yapping mind and not taking it so seriously, and the sea & sunset scene is the peace of mind and Higher abilities that 'blossom' when such a state is consciously maintained. 

Often during lucid dreams, something dodgy comes along and tries to either drag me back into non-lucidity by means of an absorbing conversation, or else tries a more obvious sabotage attempt - such as the one that happened in this instance. It could be the mind-parasite putting its self defence mechanism into motion, although in this case the attempt to pervert the experience was dealt with effectively by friendly fire (my higher will launching counter measures?)

I'm glad the pleasant scene glitched because it's a reminder that no matter how seemingly wonderful a higher realm may be, it's possibly still a construct of astral energies that appeal to whatever resonances make up my Being, and such I believe it's important to not become too attached to any of them and to instead aim for the highest, most positive point of Being that I'm able to attain - either during astral journeys or in the post-death state - and avoid the 'rings' of various in-between life states that Robert Monroe describes as being 'traps' for souls who find themselves in ones that appeal to their expectations and so stay there, ignorant of the Higher possibilities that await those able to expand their awareness.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 21st Jun 2013 10:18 am)

Board footer