Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Thu 14th Jun 2012 02:03 pm

Sencha

More 'Fall' Symbolism?

While walking along I came across a series of athletic-looking human figures who were taking part in (or trapped inside) various feats of endurance. One man was inside a large block of ice and looked to be struggling to bear the intense cold, and I felt he'd been there for some considerable time; another was sweltering away under sauna-like conditions inside a small oblong container. I then saw a female who was performing acrobatics around the rim of an upright cylinder that was several metres deep and around 15 feet wide. It was covered in ice and I was amazed at her ability to keep from slipping as she went through several backflips and rolls, etc., although I could tell she was struggling and not enjoying the situation one bit. Eventually she did slip and fell down to the bottom of the cylinder, and as I looked down on her from above I realised that since the sides were all covered in ice she had next to no chance of being able to get out on her own accord.

Each of the athletes looked to be in elite physical condition, yet they had seemingly been lulled into 'tests' for which they were ill-prepared and were suffering greatly as a result.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 14th Jun 2012 02:31 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#2 Tue 19th Jun 2012 02:20 pm

Sencha

Re: More 'Fall' Symbolism?

The other night I dreamed of walking in some beautiful woodland and I noticed that the carpet from my flat was covering the ground everywhere. Since our homes/houses are sometimes said to represent the soul, then it may show the need to expand our awareness/presence/being (shown as carpet) into the environment around us. Just lately I've been working on trying to feel the hidden etheric overlay all around and within us, and in so-doing using heart-projected positive vibes to try and resonate with that overlay; so, the dream may have been a reflection of that ongoing intention.

#3 Tue 19th Jun 2012 03:47 pm

11eagle11

Sencha wrote:

The other night I dreamed of walking in some beautiful woodland and I noticed that the carpet from my flat was covering the ground everywhere. Since our homes/houses are sometimes said to represent the soul, then it may show the need to expand our awareness/presence/being (shown as carpet) into the environment around us. Just lately I've been working on trying to feel the hidden etheric overlay all around and within us, and in so-doing using heart-projected positive vibes to try and resonate with that overlay; so, the dream may have been a reflection of that ongoing intention.

Thanks Sencha...I have been feeling/experiencing the 'overlay' intensely lately!

It is there...here and now...stronger than ever : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#4 Wed 20th Jun 2012 02:10 pm

Sencha

Hey no probs 11Eagle11 and glad to hear you're feelin' it too. When I have a good day then I can 'feel' it quite strongly but on off days it's hard to get into the vibe. I guess the trick is to bring the 'on' days closer together so's we eventually achieve the state of continuity and wake up from the coma.

I had a dream last night where I became temporarily lucid and saw some writing. As I looked at it I thought about how writing often turns into nonsensical jibberish during dreams, but it turned out I was able to read this just fine. It said 'Attention is the dedicated application of all Being'. It was one in a long list of entries, although I wasn't able to read any of the others, and it was hand written in a beautiful style that looked as if it had been written using a fountain pen in the early 1900's.

- Upon waking up I was stuck between choosing the words 'application' and 'focus' for some reason, despite them not sounding alike, although I guess they can both be given a similar meaning in this particular context so maybe it was my mind throwing up two words for the same energetic impression.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 20th Jun 2012 02:34 pm)

#5 Fri 5th Oct 2012 10:00 am

Sencha

A couple of dreams last night seemed to relate to a Fall / Fallen state and also of our being prepared to rise up out of it.

Firstly I was standing on a ridiculously high bridge that stretched across a ravine. Depsite not being afriad of heights I was experiencing intense vertigo and wouldn't go too near to the edge. A friend I was with was standing on the railings overlooking the ravine below - even though in real life she is terrified of heights. I noticed that a part of the railings looked unsafe as its fixings looked to have worked themselves loose from the concrete, and sure enough as my friend lent on them they gave way and she fell forwards off the bridge.

I looked down and saw she had managed to grab hold of a lower section of the bridge that was near to the ground, thus breaking her fall. I started to climb down to help her and she shouted 'No! Don't be stupid!' but I then found myself standing next to her anyway. She was unharmed and pointed to a little salamander on the ground and said happily 'Oh look, the salamander is OK!' I then saw one of my pets (that she gave me in real life) sitting on a wall next to us and it too was uninjured and well.

- The swapping of vertigo from her to me may show how the HS was / is aware of the folly of entering the fallen realm (or something along those lines), and once fallen, the lower aspect of ourselves now too experiences the very real terrors of this lowered realm.

- I think the salamander could be signifying the regenerating ourselves, i.e., the repair of DNA and all previously manifested spiritual faculties. The pet - in being something that was passed from her to me - suggests a link or connection: HS and our present fallen selves?

Secondly I was walking in countryside and came to a fountain which had a large water-filled basin and as I stepped into it the water came up to my thighs. For some reason I knew the fountain was known as 'Chinese water,' and floating on the surface of the water were scores of dead fish. After a while I stepped out of the pool and walked back a few paces to take a broader look at it and I saw there was a squirrel on top of the fountain.

- I think Chinese may represent 'spiritual' as 'Orient' in dreams is said to symbolise the same.

- Dead fish could be a zone devoid of true spirituality, with the fish symbol being associated with early Christianity.

- I think the squirrel might be about our having something hoarded within us, such as latent knowledge / information that can be utilised following a period of 'hibernation' or darkness.

Interestingly enough, as I awoke this morning I saw a hypnagogic image of a symbol slowly forming and it looked like the Christian fish symbol - which also resembles the DNA double helix and is said by some to actually be a deliberate means of secretly encoding the DNA symbol throughout the years since the days of early Christianity.

Somewhat disturbingly, I also had a dream I was back at school and our class had just been given essays back from our English teacher. Mine had been graded as a 'D' and I was a bit gutted, but then I admitted to my friends that I hadn't properly read through the reading material that the teacher had given us beforehand and that I'd also written the essay in a hurry. So it could show a need to focus on upgrading myself because at present I'm falling short of my true potential.

#6 Fri 12th Oct 2012 10:02 am

Sencha

I found myself inside a narrow cavern that was about the width of a phone booth and it stretched upwards to a fair height. I was climbing up it while holding a large polished stone in my left hand. After a few minutes I reached a point where I hit a ceiling, although it was actually an overhang that I needed to work my way under and along before being able to get to the surface which was directly above it. I realized that it was far too dangerous and that if my strength didn't hold up while attempting to navigate it and dangling upside down that I would be facing a very long fall to the ground. I discovered I was able to reach my hand out to the other side of the overhang and to place the stone on a little ledge just above it (although I had to do it by touch as I couldn't see it).

My vision then moved so I was looking at the rock face from the outside and I saw it was a narrow white tower which was made up of levels; each level had little windows in it and on the very top floor I sensed a female presence inside. I also saw the stone I had placed on the ledge just below the surface of the rock and realized that it could easily be retrieved from 'someone' who reached down to pick it up.

Stone has one meaning of: 'Seeing stones in your dream, symbolizes strength, unity, and unyielding beliefs.' so it may be about working our way upwards due to firm conviction and faith in our purpose.

Climbing:  Dreaming that you are climbing up something (ladder, rope, etc.) means that you are trying to or you have overcome a great struggle. It also suggests that your goals are finally within reach.

I think the overhang shows that we can only do so much of the required task 'on our own' and that it is with the assistance of our Higher Selves who reach down a helping hand from above that we're able to achieve the Higher connection (the stone being the point of merger or crossover).

This was followed by another dream:

I was speaking with a friend who runs a food place in our town and he told me that one of the kids who frequents it had sent him a text inviting me to a 'Trillion Dollar Drug Party.' The kid is a major stoner so my reaction was 'Hmmm... oookay...' As in 'do I really want to go?' Weird thing was the invite also mentioned the initial of my pet's name and also the name that I had initially planned to give a later pet before I later changed my mind and gave him another name.

I was then on a train with him and a maybe a half dozen other people in their 20's & 30's and the party invite guy said 'WE MADE IT!!!' I looked out of the window and realized we were passing through a futuristic city scene (with the occasional compulsory flying car passing by). An elderly woman and her team of helpers (?) then walked up to our table and she started asking us if we had been pleased with the 'simulation' and whether or not it had been an accurate portrayal. I'm not sure if she was referring to the 'world' we had left, or the train itself - but I initially thought it may have been the train.

She then opened up a large game-type board on our table, which was split into two halves. On the right was a model of the present (but to us futuristic) city and on the left was a model of the city the way it had apparently been in our regular time. One of our group looked at the 'old' city and exclaimed 'Wow! - that's OLD!' The lady then showed how we could fold the right side of the board over so the new city covered the old one on the left of the board and kind of superimposed itself over it.

- The new city was shown in a night time scene and that initially made me suspicious as it could indicate a darkness or negative origin to the dream, but then it could also imply 'hidden' or something not yet fully revealed. It may just have been a way to better show off some of the impressively coloured neon buildings. There again it could show dark (yin) and daylight (yang) coming together to form the 'supreme ultimate.' I will think that bit over some more.

Oh yeah, and I also had two dream involving carrots. Firstly I was round my dad's and he was asking me to fetch him five carrots to put in a meal he was cooking, and secondly I was on my bike and freewheeling down a dusty old country-type road towards a town where I could buy some carrots, but I knew the area was bad and that I would risk having my bike stolen if I left it outside the shop when I went inside. I eventually turned around and cycled back and I realized I'd cycled up the track some time previously. I eventually got to a major road that was at a crossroads and there were a couple other blokes on bikes behind me.

- I think the latter could be about going 'downhill' in looking for rewards in the wrong place (I read carrots can mean abundance), so turning around and heading back in the right direction shows re-learning an old lesson maybe, before I find myself back on the right track - so to speak. I also read that carrot can be a pun on 'dangle the carrot,' which would suggest a temptation.

- My dad cooking with carrots: since dad means authority and protection then it could be about using my own devises to 'create' or arrive at good things / prospects. I'n unsure as to the significance of 'five,' unless it is as in the five senses and therefore I need to rely on sense / common sense.

I dare say Freud would have offered a different explanation for carrots in a dream...

13/10/12

Regarding the train dream: I suspect the drug reference implies a dulling of the senses and that the elderly woman was in fact referring to the simulated reality (dark reality) and asking what we thought of it. Maybe she represents the wise-yet-negative creator of the fake reality (shown as 'elderly' which can be about wisdom) and the stoner thinking we have 'made it' shows us being 'under the influence' or deluded due our senses being 'drugged' by the intoxication of this realm - or maybe due to the crippling of our spiritual faculties - and as such we initially took our being here to be something of a positive nature. The invite mentioning a name of my pet that I later decided against using could be showing the lack of knowledge or awareness associated with our succumbing to the Fall, and the woman was further illustrating the simulacra of our reality by the placing of the dark reality (AKA time bubble) over our 'old' reality on the game board.

The purpose for that dream? Maybe it's a reminder of how we were taken in by a deceptive offer that was apparently too good to refuse (a trillion dollar 'trip' anyone?). The carrot of temptation in the other dream would also tie into that, I guess.
And climbing the tower could show our evolution / awakening as we move 'higher' in vibration, and in relation to 'tower' in dreams I found this definition: 'Dreaming that you are climbing a tower indicates your quest for spirituality and unconscious ideas that may be surfacing.'

As the tower appeared to be white then I thought of the term 'Ivory Tower' and although I took this to have a negative meaning, according to wikipedia the term can be used in a religious sense: 'In Judeo/Christian tradition, the term Ivory Tower is a symbol for noble purity. [...]' This would fit in with the need to strive for increasingly positive vibes in order to sync with HS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivory_Tower

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 13th Oct 2012 09:18 am)

#7 Mon 22nd Oct 2012 11:44 am

Sencha

I'm in a large old house on the ground floor and I see my real-life neighbours who I suspect stole a lamp that another neighbour had left outside of my flat door a few months back. I then walk upstairs and see a doorway that leads into a large room that's full of old junk and ornaments and I decided to see if I can find the stolen lamp. I ask some kids to keep a lookout for me as I go inside and after having searched for a while I eventually find the lamp on top of a pile of other stuff at the rear of the room. Just as I lean forward to pick it up a blond woman comes into the room and we start speaking. She invites me into a side room that is apparently her living quarters and she offers me a painting, but I protest that it's her favourite possession and that I would feel bad accepting it. I don't see what that painting is of.

(Hyperdictionary.com: 'Seeing a painting in your dream, represents your need for self-expression. The painting is symbolic of your intuition and inner realizations.'

I am then back in the initial room and standing on the far-right end of a stage which has appeared at the rear and as I look at the other end I see a male figure asleep on the wooden floor and he's got a golden - yet seemingly dimmed - glow about him. I then look up and see the blond woman suspended high in the air directly above him, but then she drops downwards and I race across the stage and just manage to dive forward and break her fall as she lands on the sleeping man. I look upwards and see the grinning face of the Cheshire Cat from the Alice in Wonderland story.

- I think the sleeping man and descending blond woman can perhaps be seen as the Fall into a state of 'sleep' and reduced spiritual awareness (dimmed golden glow), and the Cheshire Cat is, according to one definition I read 'dark, mysterious, insane, happy, sneaky, and peculiar' and so maybe this characterises this 'mad & insane' reality that we 'fell' into. Catching the HS as it falls could be about the need for unification of us and our HS's in order to facilitate our escape.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 22nd Oct 2012 11:51 am)

#8 Tue 23rd Oct 2012 11:48 am

Sencha

I knew there was something I'd left out yesterday but since I'd left my notes at home I couldn't think what it was.

Anyway:

After seeing the Cheshire Cat in the air a huge tan coloured sheet appeared in front of me and completely obscured my view - and it was flapping as though blowing in a strong breeze. I responded by telling it to 'F*ck off' repeatedly but after a short while I heard in my mind the word 'Love.' I think this was pointing out the need to overcome the occlusion of our reality by utilising the true spiritual power of Love - as opposed to trying to fight this negative environment with even more negativity.

#9 Wed 24th Oct 2012 11:59 am

Sencha

While in a room on the upper level of a house I was handed two doves by my mom and while holding them both I then began to climb a ladder that led to a hatchway into the attic above. After a few rungs I let go of one of the doves and I realized I wouldn't be able to catch it easily and so continued up the ladder. I was then in the large loft and looked through some huge windows that gave an impressive view of my town as it would be seen from the dead center. It was night time and at the fore of the view was the old church which has been here for hundreds of years, only it was now coloured black and I noticed it has got a couple of football pitches on the roof. Someone then told me (my mom maybe) that my dad had arranged a huge party outside in the town and that it had cost 」65,000. I asked how the heck he could afford that and then as I looked outside again I saw it was now daylight and that various large festival-type tents had been erected and I also knew he had arranged a football game between our town's professional team and a group of locals. Wooden flooring had also been lain over the ground that seemed to cover a vast area all around the town center and in particular all natural flooring (grass) had been covered up.

A monorail-type of 'ride' then appeared which began in the apartment and extended outwards into the town and I felt I had to get on and ride it - although I felt afraid at the prospect. An old female friend from years ago (strawberry blond) then appeared next to me and assured me that she would remain with me all the time I was 'in there' to make sure I was OK.

- I think my 'father' is about the dark side of creation which has developed the negative environment which is founded on the altar of competition and dualism (the football pitches on the church roof and also the proposed match). 」65,000 has an association with '11' although I'm not sure why just yet.

- The ride into the town and me being afraid of it could be about the perilous descent here and also of us being accompanied by our Higher selves who watch over us and attempt to keep us 'on track.'

- Maybe leaving one dove behind in the lower room shows how we are one part descended while another - our Higher counterpart - is of a higher realm.

In the next scene I was again in the attic space only I was now looking back down into the room below once again. The ladder had disappeared and I could see people in there from my past (people I went to both junior and senior school with) and they were all around my age now. I also noticed that another hatchway and ladder had appeared on the other side of the room. By this point I had lowered myself down just below the hatch and upon realizing I would struggle to climb back up I then let myself drop all the way down. One woman in particular showed me some bottles of booze they'd been drinking and explained how it was tainted with something even more toxic - such as cleaning fluid - but that it was OK as it 'did the job.' She was friendly enough and as I spoke with the rest of the group (I don't recall what about) she stood behind me and slipped her hand into mine. The others in the room had all seemed somewhat gloomy since I dropped in, but she was smiling and I felt she was flirting with me.

- Dropping down into the room again is a continuation of the descent theme and since the ladder has been removed and another hatchway and ladder put elsewhere in the room, then this may imply a need to re-discover the way about from a different perspective - or with a new objective.

- The people there were obviously drinking an intoxicant and this can tie into negative 3D vibes and although the one woman looked happy and I have good memories of her, I know she did for a while associate with people who could be seen to be of a negative disposition and therefore her flirtatious behaviour could be about attempts to seduce us into falling for the various temptations that keep us bound to 3D behaviours and mindsets.

- I think 'mother' and doves are about the qualities which are associated with Higher being, and this could show how we are maybe saved by 'the saved saviour' - our already 'saved' HS which is shown as the dove that makes it up above in the initial scene.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 25th Oct 2012 10:53 am)

#10 Mon 5th Nov 2012 11:59 am

Sencha

I had the second dream in recent times that was a play on the movie 'Loopers.'

I had just arrived at a swanky millionaires'-type club and was, like all the other blokes, dressed in a formal dinner suit & black tie. There was a security guy who was clearly suspicious of me and he used a ray-gun/detection device to scan me for anything I shouldn't have on me. (I should add that at this point that I was seeing myself and I looked the same as the younger version of the main 'looper' in the film.) I was looking all innocent as the frustrated guy failed to find any trace of whatever it was he was looking for, but my knowing smirk must have riled him as he stepped right into my face and began aggressively accusing me of hiding something before an older guy (whom I felt owned the club) stepped in and told him to back off and let me through. I then assumed the vantage point of the younger looper, i.e., 'became' him and then started walking up the steps and into the club and as I slowly worked my way through the crowds of people it occurred to me that it was like the famous scene in the film Casino where one long & continuous camera shot follows a guy as he walks through the ground floor of the casino. I also realized very quickly that everyone was speaking in French and due to my refusal to learn it at school I could only make out the occasional 'bonjour,' except no one spoke to me directly. While walking I also sensed I was with a blond female companion who remained unseen. After a short while I came to a flight of stairs which I walked down while still negotiating a busting crowd of rich & wealthy  people who were happily chatting in French and drinking cocktails.

When I got to the bottom I entered a fairly busy room and walked up to a table where there were four-or-so people sitting and one of them - an elderly white guy - motioned towards the empty glass in my hand and made a vulgar comment asking whether  I was going to stick that glass into my mom's **** or was I going to sit down and join them? I paused for a second while looking at the glass in my hand and wondering how it got there, before sitting down. As I did so I got the feeling of abandoning my unseen blond companion who was elsewhere in the building and some distance away from me. Apart from the elderly man, I remember another prominent figure at the table and she was an unpleasant-seeming middle aged blond lady who also spoke in English, but I don't recall what she said except that she seemed to be lecturing me in a matter-of-fact fashion.

I then began to look at the large TV screen they were all watching and I realized they were watching the film 'Loopers' and I wondered how they had managed to get it on DVD so fast seeing as it's still on at the cinema. As I watched, the blond woman began to speak in French and occasionally French subtitles would appear on the screen, but they were only odd words, such as 'le.' I didn't pay her much heed but then suddenly heard the sounds of a woman who was obviously approaching orgasm and when I glanced to my right I saw a large sheet across the room that separated us from the couple and so we couldn't see them. Everyone kind of pretended they couldn't hear them but most of us had amused smiles on our faces as we attempted to concentrate on the film we were watching.

As the woman was 'hitting her peak' my mom appeared next to me on my left and commented 'Well that didn't come as a surprise!' and I was tempted to point out the obvious pun, but seeing as it was my mom I was talking to I thought better of it...

That was pretty much it as far as I can recall.

- Entering the club and being searched by the suspicious security guy may be about us coming into this realm with a hidden/unknown agenda (the unseen female).

- Everyone speaking French (initially) could be about a strange and unfamiliar zone or realm.

- Walking down the stairway: descending to a lower realm and losing touch with the unseen companion (Higher Self?).

- The empty glass could show our having drunk a toxic cocktail that precipitated a fall, and the shady woman and rude man are maybe to do with the laying down of the new rules/terms that prevail in the lower realm.

- Watching the film Loopers could be to do with the reminders we are shown that serve to wake us up as to our true situation.

- The woman speaking French and the occasional subtitle appearing might be about attempts to corrupt the Higher messages.

- The 'happy couple' and my mom not being surprised at their activity could be due to the Higher Self being aware of how lower chakra-stimulating influences are used in an attempt to lock us down and dissuade our identification with higher impulses. Not that I see sex as a lower influence, but when allowed to dominate the thinking I guess it can have a detrimental affect on our development - as can can any overindulgence.

Interestingly, in the actual film the guy tells a mob boss who has been sent back from 30 years in the future that he wants to go to France when he retires, but the mob boss tells him 'I'm from the future; you should go to China!' In dream dictionaries the Orient can be interpreted as being to do with spirituality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iQuhsmtfHw

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 5th Nov 2012 12:00 pm)

Board footer