♫♪
Website

Re: More 'Fall' Symbolism?

Very interesting smile

#12 Tue 6th Nov 2012 10:52 am

Sencha

Merci Mademoiselle cool

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#13 Thu 27th Dec 2012 12:27 pm

Sencha

I had another 'Bruce Willis: Looper' dream the other night. I was watching as he struggled in an apparent fight-to-the-death with a female aged around her 30's. She was dressed in black and looked like a woman I'd seen in another dream the night before where I had a lucid 'experience.'

As they fought I saw/felt the towering presence of an evil entity standing next to me who was watching the fight and he seemed to be spurring the woman on with telepathic support. Suddenly, she used some kind of telekinetic ability to wrap Bruce's arms up into a painful knot, but after a few seconds he 'willed' his arms free again and simultaneously projected - or returned - her 'move' back onto her and she was the one tied up in a knot. However, she also freed her self a short time later and then threw herself at Bruce, causing him to topple over backwards with her landing on top of his chest. She pulled him up by the collars before slamming him back down into the ground and screaming 'NOW DIE!!! Bruce managed to sit up again and they continued to grapple while screaming and shouting - determined to snuff each other out. As the woman was screeching, Bruce opened his mouth and a long black metal 'stick' slowly extended out of it and into hers (like a very long tongue) and as it entered her mouth - and pierced the roof of it - she became limp and I watched the light fade from her eyes as she died.

- Future positive time travelers triumphing over evil rulers of the 'present'?

- I'm not sure what the dark stick was, unless it's about the evil being returned to source so that ultimately the source is defeated from the inside - kind of like the idea of the Kingdom of Heaven being here already and that it is within everything and slowly-but-surely changing things from the inside out. Her telekinetic tying of up Bruce's arms into a knot before the act is returned to her could show the same principal at work.

I found Loopers in full on Youtube and in High-Def: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9rS-uzT_Bs I'm not sure as to the legality so use your own judgment...

The dream from the previous night:

I was lucid immediately and saw what resembled a 'hotmail' log-in page. I felt I was being asked to confirm my identity with a password of sorts and I immediately sent out the vibe of love; in response I heard a strange voice (like it was spoken through a voice distorter) say 'Thank you for logging in Sencha.'

I then felt myself raising upwards slowly and there seemed to be a building around me that resembled a cathedral or temple and as I got higher I found I could see the sky around me. A bright sun gradually came into sight, although for a second I could see two suns close to each other. I was then briefly in darkness before a car boot opened above me - like I really was in the boot of a car - and I saw the silhouette of a figure standing over the boot while holding the lid open with their right hand. I was hesitant to go any further and the scene went dark for a second before reappearing again, and almost immediately the silhouette changed into a woman I know - one of my closest friends - and she was smiling and beckoning me up and out of the boot. While this was happening I could hear a buzzing sound which resembled that of a TV channel when it's slightly out of tune, before everything changed again and I was then looking at a kind of computer screen display with directional 'options' arrows in the centre along with a load of data I couldn't read. The display was that of a black background with the data displayed in gold. The buzzing continued while I was seeing this and I then saw an image of a tranquil countryside setting - although it looked to have been 'faked' as if deliberately 'inserted.' I asked 'Is this good?' as I was slightly uneasy at this point, and I then saw the upper face of a woman (from the nose upwards) and she had long black hair tied back over her head, and her eyes had an unpleasant look in them. I woke up after this.

I'm not sure as to whether or not this was a good experience and it was weird that my Noble Dreams name was used. The silhouette changing into a friend of mine seemed like a move to reassure with a familiar image, and the 'inserted' landscape was fake because it was the same piece of scenery repeated over three time side-by-side. The woman at the end was, I'm fairly confident, the bad woman who was fighting 'Looper' Bruce in the above dream. The buzzing sound was like nothing I've ever heard during lucid experiences and the whole set-up had a made-up feel to it.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 28th Dec 2012 09:23 am)

#14 Fri 28th Dec 2012 09:44 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

That reminds me of that dream i had where a guy fell out of a light portal in the sky, landed on me, stuck his tongue in my mouth & when he did he shapeshifted.. actually found the perfect photo of him the other day, my friend posted it on facebook, it's exactly what he looked like. anyways his tongue was sharp & stabbed the heck out of my tongue & it woke me up only for me to discover my cat Felix was sitting on my chest with a concerned look on his face, his paw in my mouth like he was grabbing for something, his claw stabbed my tongue. Honestly i didn't feel scared any of the time & actually thought he was kinda hot & am pissed his stupid tongue woke me up.
Not sure who the original artist is. It looks like Da Vinci mixed with HR Geiger & some funny conehead comic.
http://i50.tinypic.com/255p6bm.jpg

I might check out that Loopers movie. Even though it seems like we're a bunch of real-life loopers these days.. ugh..

#15 Fri 28th Dec 2012 09:45 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Oh & i didn't have black on in my dream. I was wearing a white dress like i usually am in those weird "alien" type dreams.

#16 Sat 29th Dec 2012 10:17 am

Sencha

That bloke reminds me a bit of the 'aliens' (our pro-genitors) in Prometheus - minus the tail of course.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_1-engineer.jpg

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_prometheus_movie1920x1200.jpg

I haven't had one of 'those' dreams in a while; besides, afterwards I always think of those stories of old hag-entities masquerading as hot maidens and it kills the image slightly.

#17 Mon 25th Feb 2013 12:27 pm

Sencha

It's been a while since I had any dreams along these lines, so prior to bed last night I kind of sent out a message to 'Higher Positives/Higher Helpers, etc...' saying that I appreciate such dreams and that I hope I haven't done anything to cause them to have stopped. In response - I guess - I had the following:

I was in a posh-looking restaurant when a beautiful blond female in her 30's walked in and although she was dressed in what appeared to be expensive & glamorous clothes it was her sense of presence that immediately seemed to fill the room. It wasn't that she was saying anything or carrying herself in an arrogant 'I own the place' fashion, just that she radiated a quiet & unassuming yet powerful energy. She joined me at a little table and from the other end of the room I watched myself speaking with her at some length. I was completely at ease and spoke with a relaxed confidence, whereas in reality I would probably have been  tripping up over my words while in the company of such a gorgeous woman. I don't know what we were talking about but it appeared to be a friendly encounter as opposed to anything romantic.

Next, I was in a high-rise office and sitting at a computer and there were lots of other staff there who were also dressed in office attire. At one point I sensed a blond woman come and sit at one of the desks close to me - although I don't know if she was the same one I encountered in the restaurant scene as I didn't see her face - and I briefly switched to another PC before getting up and walking to the window where I realized just how high up we were when I looked down and saw that the vehicles in the car park were ant-size.

I was then at the top of a flight of stairs at one end of the office and with me was a young ginger haired man who I knew was responsible for Health & Safety. I was stood on a skateboard which was minus its wheels (think Marty McFly's hoverboard in Back to the Future 2) and I then shunted forwards and down the first flight of stairs, before slowly taking the bend at the bottom and continuing down the next flight. As I 'skated' downwards I began to pick up speed and after a few flights of stairs I was going at a break-neck pace. I sensed the Health & Safety guy managing to keep up and he was half a flight-or-so behind me.

In the next scene I was looking at a couple of men and an oriental woman as they exited a lift on the top floor of a building (possibly the office suit in the previous scene) and suddenly one of the men realized he'd thought of another 'identity' for himself and his physical appearance then changed accordingly. He now appeared a 'lesser attractive' man and jokingly acknowledged how '(name of the person he'd changed into) is stumpy and ugly, isn't he?' He also realized that the oriental woman was no longer attracted to him as a result of his changed appearance and he said to the other (handsome) man 'She's nice as well; the sort you usually end up with.' They then disappeared and I was facing the wall at the end of the corridor and had a some daft lyrics going through my head that reminded me of a boy-band/plastic hip-hop band, and they went: 'I got lurve... a deep hug bra' and I quietly laughed to myself as I heard them. At the same time I realized I was getting changed back into office-wear and was just fastening my belt when the lift doors opened again and (I think) the better looking guy from earlier walked out once more while accompanied by a shady-looking bloke. The shady one was saying 'We're going to take a sauna(?) together' (I think he said 'sauna,' but I'm not sure) and as they walked down the corridor he briefly looked back at me and said '...and YOU'VE got form!'

Finally, immediately after the above scene, I saw several piles of chopped vegetables, including one of carrots and various others which were 'greens' that I didn't recognise.

- I wonder if the restaurant is showing us and our H/selves pre-fall/departure, with the Higher Self being essentially more powerful in terms of spiritual presence.

- The office could be the pre-fall realm which is 'higher' up and from where events are planned & co-ordinated, and the stairs could be the descent downwards into this realm. The air-board may indeed be to do with episode 2 of BTTF whereby Marty has traveled back from three decades ahead of his original time period (1985) from 2015 - hence the futuristic air-board - and this could be about our future selves/fully evolved selves coming back to this 'time.' And of course, in the film Biff has managed to use knowledge of the future to set his personal time line onto a course which is highly STS and has reaped the rewards accordingly - at the expense of others.

- Being on the top floor of the building again could be about the return home but also a reminder that our 'choice' to create or accept negative internal 'identities' is seen as distasteful by that which is of a genuinely higher positive spiritual nature (shown as Oriental due to dream dictionary definitions) - and as such will be non-conducive to 'attraction' and union between us and our greater whole.

- The lyrics I heard could be about 'boy'ish (i.e., boyband) attitudes which can stall spiritual progress and that they are not to be taken too seriously.

- Belt: 'Dreaming of a belt means a constricted flow of life energy and issues of morality. You may be feeling conflicted between what you think (your intellectual reasoning) and what you feel (your instinctual nature). Alternatively, a belt may symbolize punishment and discipline.' - Hyperdictionary.com. The result of energy-sapping thoughts and emotions/behaviour on our growth, maybe?

- The shady guy taking the other man to the sauna could be about making us 'sweat it out' as we battle inner/external demons, and him saying I have got 'form' is referring to the many times I've indulged in such detrimental behaviours.

- Finally, the vegetables are, I think, symbolic of nutrition and that fact that we can learn from our errors and as such our souls grow from lessons learned - either the easy way or the hard way, but ultimately we are working a overcoming self-limiting mindsets and behaviours and gaining the 'harvest' of our efforts.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 26th Feb 2013 12:03 pm)

#18 Tue 26th Feb 2013 12:43 pm

Sencha

Not if sure this is one is about a 'Fall' as such, but it comes on the back of the above so I thought I'd note it here.

While stood at the top of a pleasant green hill with trees on either side of me, I looked down on the area where I grew up - which was lain out just ahead of me. I rose up into the air and began to slowly float forwards and as I did so I heard a song in my head which was about seeing the (not so good) changes that had taken place within the community. The song was along the lines of:

'Look at (...), see how its changed,
Look at (...), where has it gone?,
Look at  (...), why has it gone?'

And so on...

Each time I heard a line I was looking a space where something good used to be, such as a kids' climbing frame that was removed in the 80's; a particular shop which had become yet another victim of supermarkets sucking the life out of communities, a little area of greenery, etc...

After I while I floated up to a high-rise apartment block (15 storeys high) and I rose upwards a few feet away from the wall and traveled all the way up to the top and as I cleared the roof I saw the brightly shining sun up above me and I joined my hands together in the position which makes a triangle between the thumbs and index fingers (sometimes seen as an illuminate sign, but also associated with a yoga hand mudra - one which I think is to do with the crown chakra, or sahasrara) so that I was seeing the sun through the triangle space.

I was then in an office suite and floating along a corridor several feet over the workers who were walking around me below. I saw a blond lady who was getting herself some refreshments (bottles of wine!) and I upon realizing I was invisible I decided to play a trick on her and lowered myself down and picked up one of the bottles and lifted it a foot up into the air before lowering it back down again. She was surprised to say the least and I then floated off to take a look around at what else what was going on. As I did so I saw a typical negative-looking man (at least in my dreams) and he'd spotted me and was giving me and evil stare while walking along underneath. He made several attempts to reach up and grab me but I managed to stay ahead and out of range of him. I then decided to 'up' my invisibility level so's he couldn't see me - which worked - and I then lowered down so I was walking at floor level. The bad guy was still walking along and opening doors to try and find me, and I had to make sure I dodged around him so's he didn't accidentally bump into me - and catch me. After a while longer he disappeared and a young blond woman - I think the wine-fan from earlier on - appeared just ahead of me and she was walking around while trying to find me. I didn't get any sense of malice from her and she was smiling warmly, yet I also got the impression she knew I was invisible and was trying to feel me out - but didn't intend me any harm.

There were other people in what was by now a large single room and I began to sense which of them were mentally asleep (not focused in the 'Now') and which ones were more 'awake', and I knew that it was OK to use the sleeping ones as a barrier in between me and the woman because they wouldn't sense me, but the awake ones would do so and possibly make a grab for me if I got too close. I skipped around as she searched for me but eventually I found myself cornered and as she walked right up to me (unknowingly) I decided to punch her as hard as I could on the chin, and seeing as she was totally unprepared it would be bound to spark her out cold and I could then run away before anyone was the wiser - but apparently I had the punching power of a five year old because she didn't even flinch as it bounced off her and instead she then smiled an even broader smile and happily exclaimed 'Oh, so you ARE here!!!'

There may have been more at the end, but if so then it escapes me for now.

No time to consider interpretations today, so I'll think it over this evening.

Punching woman isn't something I make a habit of, BTW, and in this case I'm counting on it being a metaphor of sorts. angel

#19 Wed 27th Feb 2013 12:38 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

"I saw the brightly shining sun up above me and I joined my hands together in the position which makes a triangle between the thumbs and index fingers"

This ReMinded that Eagle posted that exact pic back when - Thought it was last page of N R

Sun Gaze

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 87&p=8

A quick glance didn't spot it, but You came to mind seeing this one

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/555_a1blesseddaybird.jpg

[Side note: On the daily Spin, both hands are in the Love Symbol Configuration
and Merged to a Triangle, exactly as You Describe]

11   23   11

#20 Wed 27th Feb 2013 12:18 pm

Sencha

Yes I also remember seeing that picture on either here or ND's, but I can't seem find it anywhere. When you say 'the daily spin,' do you mean spinning in the style advocated in 'Bringers of the Dawn' and by the C's? Ha - no way! I just looked at the PC countdown timer and it says 33 (minutes left). I know 'they' don't mention having the hands in that position but I wondered if you'd made a SiriArc customisation?

On reflection, I considered that the dream may interpret the following way:

Hill:  Higher Self/Perspective
Things Changed: The negative effects of Matrix impacts over 'time' and the need to not become depressed by them and to instead return to greater heights (rise above them) by re-connecting with our Higher/Greater Selves (Sun) - and this is maybe associated with the Crown Chakra and the metaphysical attributes associated with it.

The office corridor scene may be about a higher realm (just a guess) and the blond woman getting some wine may be about unification with our Higher Selves - or the need to achieve it. According to hyperdictionary: 'Dreaming of drinking wine, refers to festivity, celebration, and companionship.' - and in this case the HS is ready to 'celebrate' our 'arrival' with us, except we're not  there yet (fully visible).

The 'neg' man is the dark aspects of ourselves - maybe - which need to be overcome, and the sleeping & awake people could, in some way, represent the polarisation of the spiritually alive and the spiritually dead - although I'm still working on that one - or perhaps it shows aspects of myself which still need to be upgraded so that they can transcend the lower 'sleeping' mode of being.

I guess punching the woman and her then becoming aware of my presence could be about us somehow making ourselves known on their (the H/S's) level, i.e., a sufficient raising of vibes - although belting her one doesn't exactly reflect higher vibes. I just thought that it may show my desire to make an impact/connection on/with my HS, but feeling that I currently lack the spiritual 'punch' to really connect in the way I'd like.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 27th Feb 2013 12:45 pm)

Board footer