Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Conspiracy
  •  » Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati

#1 Sun 24th Jun 2012 06:11 am

SW

Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati

I hope that I can post this in some type of coherent way because it rings a very loud bell inside of me. I have always, always absolutely hated the genre that my own children (the younger the more they like it) take as entertainment. I felt this was some sinister plot years ago and I have been pooh poohed and told that was just plain silly. But truly I do believe that this insane desire to be more shocking and horrific is NOT a GOOD THING! My grandchildren have been allowed to watch this stuff, movies like Saw, since they were very little. My daughter grew up with it and felt they were intelligent enough to handle it. Well I have always thought it was horrible since I grew up on much kinder, gentler movies that taught me how to feel good inside instead of things that appeared to teach you that dark things were ok, and dark things could make you feel good. I truly believe that there is a sinister dark plot that does change you from the inside out. It teaches you dark things and blinds you to the light and blinds you to the organic light that we all come from. This "dark ecstasy" traps us here and warps something inside of us.

Now of course I am sure many of you will disagree since I realize I am part of an older less hip generation. But I have always made note of how watching movies that helped me realize that I am a spiritual creature and this garden that we call earth really could be a garden. But something wants us to stay trapped in the dark.

I ran across this article the other day -
http://www.refinery29.com/violent-beaut … ow#slide-1

Not for the squeamish - Is this editorial art or Exploitation?

This photo spread is discussed here - http://www.alternet.org/reproductivejus … exist_Low/

What brought me here to discuss this was this article http://www.oldthinkernews.com/2012/05/n … k-ecstasy/
(and appropriately found at Old Thinker News)

When we see beauty, we know that it is good. As we will see, there are those that find spiritual ecstasy in the complete opposite.

“Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati“

“Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati, and a force that has, to a lesser degree, been implanted into humans, whereby humans have a capacity to develop spiritual euphoria surrounding artistic experiences of genuine sadomasochism, death and murder, war, pain, and so forth. Dark ecstasy’s spiritual euphoria becomes addictive, and it is triggered by art-forms in the world. It is the opposite experience as one has when ocean surf transports one to spiritual joy and levity.”

This is Jeffery Grupp’s explanation of the phenomenon he calls “Dark ecstasy”. It is a manifestation of evil that is universal throughout the history of humanity. Archetypal imagery of evil is the polar opposite of Phi. It is obsessed with death, twisted, a-symmetrical, and disturbing to view for a normal person. This work of “art” displaying a decapitated, rotting cow head covered in flies is described by its creator Damien Hirst as “…possibly the most exciting thing he has ever made…”

The elite of the world are obsessed with this type of artwork. It is a visual representation of their inner world.

I have spent many hours reading at John Lash's site and feel that it has helped me answer many important questions. One of the things that interested me the most was the quote that the Archons could not see you if you stayed in the "green organic light". You remain hidden to their sight, and that's something I want to do, remain hidden from their sight. But what does that mean and how does one do it?

It appears to me that this is referring to one's own vibration inside of yourself. And perhaps Hollywood and it's ilk and pretty much everything is now corrupted to make sure none of us can stay hidden from the Archons. It appears that we really, really are locked in some humungus battle for our very souls and prisons are literally everwhere.

http://curiousityshop.blogspot.com/2008 … varos.html
This is the most popular post on my blog and my favorite too. Because it teaches you to find the secret keys to release yourself from this prison of horror.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#2 Sun 24th Jun 2012 10:40 am

blue
observer
Website

Re: Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati

I totally agree with you, I can't understand the mentality of people paying to watch sick movies like that. It must lower their vibration, and there are so many copycat attacks/murders in the daily news that were obviously inspired? (wrong word) by these films.

SW wrote:

One of the things that interested me the most was the quote that the Archons could not see you if you stayed in the "green organic light". You remain hidden to their sight, and that's something I want to do, remain hidden from their sight. But what does that mean and how does one do it?

I wonder if you have listened to the two part interview Lash did on the organic light? (right click save as mpr file)

http://gaiaspora.org/john-lash-audio-interviews/

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#4 Mon 25th Jun 2012 12:50 pm

Sencha

As I read your post SA, I was listening to Montalk's Deep Black Lake on youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRabuI5j0ig

"The imagery was inspired by a dream I had, as well as Philip K. Dick's book "Galactic Pot Healer." In the dream, people were hanging out in a sunny resort town doing leisure activities. I took a detour and stumbled upon a dark swamp with a deep black lake surrounded by tall gray trees. Something took me to the bottom of the lake and there I saw the same people from earlier, naked and chained to the lakebed, barely kept alive in state of suspended animation by breathing tubes. This symbolized the spiritual condition of humanity, slumbering in the depths of oblivion while dreaming they're living the "good life." At the end of the dream, I cut people loose but not all had enough air in their lungs to survive the trip to the surface." - Montalk

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#5 Tue 26th Jun 2012 05:01 am

molly
♫♪
Website

None of it is real, SW. Just like, rather any of you would want to believe it or not, so-called "Light worker happy rainbows & sunshine hippie fart" art is not real either.

I personally get offended over people getting offended over art tongue because, I personally, COULD BE LABELED as a "Dark Artist". Go ahead, click my website link, then banish me as a Satan worshiper because my background is black & my music doesn't have any beautiful choirs singing in it. I have to admit though, I have no respect for artists that abuse animals or even humans as some people have done, so they can use their blood, bones, etc... Most of these people are not artists but moreso antagonists & pretty darn STUPID ones at that (for reasons I don't feel like rambling on about right now).

All that aside.. creation is always beautiful in my opinion, rather it be dark & scary or full of sunshine & colors. If I'm looking at something & it gives me a bad vibe, I simply turn my energy off from it & focus on something else. It is my decision to do so. I'm kind of shocked that people still blame the artists for other people's lack of self control.

#6 Tue 26th Jun 2012 03:45 pm

SHUSAFLYIN

Thank you SW - I, too, agree - know inside this stuff is sinister - and I get pooh poohed all the time ... it's cultural
subversion for sure ..

#7 Sat 30th Jun 2012 06:15 am

SW

Will hopefully be back soon to post. Lots and lots going on with my life. Good and Bad but hey that's life isn't it? I haven't had a chance to listen to the John Lash link Blue but I am so looking forward to. Molly sometimes I understand that we use the Dark to actually see the Light. Hope to post something tomorrow. Working like crazy right now but it's wonderful. I have to take a photo of my yard it is so wonderful, birds and little babies everywhere. And I am getting stronger every day spiritual muscle wise. I get knocked down every day but picking myself up is making some big muscles.

Love you all. smile

#8 Sun 1st Jul 2012 06:51 am

SW

I am about half way through the first John Lash audio, and I am squirming, I am way more of a visual type person or a hands on type. I always learn stuff in a way that I have to teach myself. The tape is into a part where you make your vision sort of off kilter and look at things in a "white plaster" type way? Well since I was a kid I have been doing something similar to this but not where everything looks like white plaster and loses all shape and color. That doesn't make sense to me.

I think living in the organic light, to me, means actually feeling the wonder and beauty of the world, feeling it in your heart, being in that place where you are filled with wonder and a peace that radiates all through every cell of your body. Knowing in your heart that all of this wonder is waiting and is secretly overjoyed when you notice it............it really is alive and conscious, just like you. And it loves you. Sort of like "dust" in the book His Dark Materials. This video helps to explain what it feels like to live in the organic light to me.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msTmW43H … r_embedded

I have been visiting a forum that SA left links to and would like to post some of the info that I found there. I have never understood if this was taboo or not? Not sure why it would be taboo or but then some people may not want to taken notice of, I am not sure I want to be.

But the forum is called The Mists of Avalon and this is a thread discussing the Summer Solstice but mostly discussing consciousness. This video of Deepak Chopra is interesting in the fact that he discusses that consciousness is blinking on and off so fast that we never notice. So maybe possibly staying in the organic light is staying in a form of consciousness where we are aware and ? Just thinking out loud.

Deepak Chopra on Quantum Physics and Consciousness adds to our understanding of what consciousness really is. It's the common ground of existence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8l9Aprf … r_embedded

I love this conversation in this link http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4921-h … r-solstice

Thanks for everyones response. I will try to piece meal responses as its a vast subject.

Does creation have morals.

Morals in the sense that we humans can communicate Morality. Morals in the sense of harmonics, in the sense of light.

However, you postulate that the creator has power over sociopaths.

The creator allows people to find their own idividuation to creation. The sociopathic mess were in is mostly our fault, but this will not go on endlessly.
There is a cycle to it and we are at the alpha and omega of it.

I don't even think one needs to have faith to understand consciousness.

I agree, faith comes at a certain step in the ladder so to speak. Its believing in the peronal plan and morality of creation and having a relationship with it.

However, I do not think of consciousness as my or anyone else's personality.

I went through this cycle too. It was personal and then went into some observer mode with your fractal analogy. I have come to acknowledge that it is indeed very personal as a loving moral plan would go.

Basically, I tend to think of personality as ego. Whereas, consciousness expands - ego fades.

Yes I understand but I am saying this is the opposite of what it seams. And this is the corruption of buddhist philosophy in general and also a supported idea by military counter intelligence to help further the devils agenda. We dont lose our personlity we gain our individuality and freedom. Its not an easy concept to explain and I dont have all the answers. Heres a post at United People to help build more context.

I cant link sites currently will post it when I can.

I bi-located. Now where was personality in this experience?

You have good insight Carol. I think consciousness exists within 2 polars with our levels. On one side is here and the other is without physicality. When we leave this plane we transition to the other side incrementally experiencing many parts of the whole. When we settle in death, we get everything we want so to speak, due to the strenght of matter and mind. This place can be a curse for some and heaven for others, but until we reach the balance of both polarization we continue cycling reincarnation.

And concerning "dark images" - My youngest daughter who is in her twenties since day one has absolutely steadfastly adores dark heavy metal music. Her room has been covered with images that give me pause. But she loves this stuff and says this stuff speaks to her in the way that flowers and butterflies speak to me. Perhaps.....?

But then she is a child that I know in my heart is an Indigo. She has an amazing love of all critters and they love her back. She is very, very kind and very much abused by her peers. She is beautiful but can't see it and very much an inward person. I know she is filled with anger and agony and finds a release for it within this music and this dark art. But I worry because she is always so very sad and always seems to have nothing good going for her. Are these two related? Well silly old me thinks so. Or is this just how it is today and soon she will grow older and find good people that won't hurt her?

I am a fierce Mother and would fight dragons of fire to make them happy, but sadly only they can make themselves happy. So hard!!!!!

So Molly I do understand how the dark can feel like your friend but I worry. But then who am I to say what can or can't make someone happy?

This place shows some of today's entertainment that is hip and cool, but am I just old fashioned to worry that this stuff really does have an ulterior motive?
http://vigilantcitizen.com/

Last edited by SW (Sun 1st Jul 2012 06:58 am)

#9 Sun 1st Jul 2012 11:04 am

Sencha

'I think living in the organic light, to me, means actually feeling the wonder and beauty of the world, feeling it in your heart, being in that place where you are filled with wonder and a peace that radiates all through every cell of your body. Knowing in your heart that all of this wonder is waiting and is secretly overjoyed when you notice it............it really is alive and conscious, just like you. And it loves you.' - Wonderful, SW. I think you just hit the nail on the head.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#10 Mon 2nd Jul 2012 02:19 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

OrganicLight InnerLight Essence

Second Attention

“SW

I think living in the organic light, to me, means actually feeling the wonder and beauty of the world, feeling it in your heart, being in that place where you are filled with wonder and a peace that radiates all through every cell of your body. Knowing in your heart that all of this wonder is waiting and is secretly overjoyed when you notice it............it really is alive and conscious, just like you. And it loves you. Sort of like "dust" in the book His Dark Materials.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_(His_Dark_Materials)

@ It is later learned that Dust actually confers consciousness, knowledge, and wisdom, and that Dust is formed when matter becomes conscious.

@ Dust is life and the living essence of everything from the play 'His Dark Materials' and 'The Golden Compass.' Dust is also the thing that connects humans to their dæmons. This being is the physical manifestation of the soul that can talk and is in the form of an animal. It sends the Dust to the human to allow the human
consciousness.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 505#p66505

Leads To 71

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 129#p61129

First Drop

Second Drop

Third Drop

Forth Drop:

INTO The Heart Of Darkness.......

WE WILL

Get Through This

As The Light Shadow Dark Shadow(The Dark Shadow Light Shadow) MergeFuseSynergize, A Component Of The Process And The Crux Of The Plan Involve(d)s: parasitic disSolution and puppet extraction, exposing the dIsToRtIoN generating lies, the perpetuation of fear / separation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/His_Dark_Materials

The title of the series, His Dark Materials, comes from seventeenth century poet John Milton's Paradise Lost, Book 2:

Into this wilde Abyss,
    The Womb of nature and perhaps her Grave,
    Of neither Sea, nor Shore, nor Air, nor Fire,
    But all these in their pregnant causes mixt
    Confus'dly, and which thus must ever fight,
    Unless th' Almighty Maker them ordain
    His dark materials to create more Worlds,
    Into this wilde Abyss the warie fiend
    Stood on the brink of Hell and look'd a while,
    Pondering his Voyage; for no narrow frith
    He had to cross.

— Book 2, lines 910–920