•  » Conspiracy
  •  » Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati

#11 Tue 10th Jul 2012 06:20 am

SW

Re: Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati

http://www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

Rise of the Archons
An interview with Jay Weidner on Rense Radio

Rense: Many people have heard the term ďArchonĒ but would be hard-pressed to define it. What is an Archon?

Solving the Archon problem may very well be the test. The final test of humanity is can you define the Archon problem and solve it? The thing that will solve the Archon dilemma more than anything is to love each other unconditionally. That just drives them out of their minds. They cannot stand familial love or the love between men and women and thatís why they do all these things to destroy the pureness of it. If you look at the path of modernity, itís one attempt after another to remove any sense of purity even from the children. It is really hard for them because children of 6 or 7 years old who watch television see things that probably no human should even see. The same thing is true about the horror films, these are all Archonic tricks to desensitize people so that they create even higher levels of violence when that point becomes necessary for them, so they can become satiated. Because thatís what they are doing, drawing energy from us because they have no intrinsic assets.

What these religions have done is beat us with a stick with nails and, whilst they are beating us, they are telling us they love us and that they are doing it because they love us. Itís a trick, a reversal of reality that the Archons are always doing. They are always trying to convince you that war is peace, that love is hate. Everything is always backwards and the ultimate in this duplication. Once you can see it, you are able to see that everything is being turned into a head-over-heels con trick where everything is reversed. I donít know how we get out of this except to talk about it and people are very afraid. Even scholars who know about the Archons are very afraid to talk about them in public because you attract Archonic energy by even mentioning them but, at this late stage in the game, we have to start thinking about who is fooling us and why they are doing it Ė and study what the ancients had to say about all of it.

Bad things have been happening to me and my family since I began this thread. My youngest daughter that I wrote of on here has been going through a lot of darkness with her boyfriend. He is supposed to not drink but he did and he hit her. I spent the day at the police station after filing charges against him. I brought her home only to have her go back to him. He has promised to go to AA meetings and not to drink. Please pray for us that he does because for some reason she loves him and he loves her, but there is some meaness inside of him that alcohol releases.

Now perhaps this just happened and not related, but I won't believe that for a minute. But I have taken the oath, but they are in charge of this world. So please pray for me and my family. Another reason I stay outside all day is I feel protected out there. Nature is the answer. Love is the key.

Last edited by SW (Tue 10th Jul 2012 06:21 am)

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#12 Tue 10th Jul 2012 07:50 am

Valentine

I've got your back, my friend.  Drawing you and your family into my heart with deepest thoughts of love and healing.  smile

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#13 Tue 10th Jul 2012 10:37 am

SW

Thank you so much Val, it means so much and I know it will  help. hjarta

#14 Tue 10th Jul 2012 12:28 pm

blue
observer
Website

Sending Love and Healing to you and your family.

I was a compulsive gambler and am living proof that the twelve steps to recovery do work. I hope it works for him.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#15 Wed 11th Jul 2012 07:03 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Once you've made up your mind to change your life, resistance seems to come out of the woodwork.
Especially from family members, friends, acquaintances, anyone whom "they" can use as an
avenue of attack.  This is called "stalking."  But if you persevere they will stop trying to knock
you off your path.  The friends, family members are unwitting pawns used by the forces who
wish to keep you distracted, drained and hopeless. 

It is my experience that often it takes hitting rock bottom before a person has enough motivation
to seek help through a twelve-step program.

Be well

TP

#16 Wed 11th Jul 2012 07:45 pm

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

Very true TP.  I find the resistance to be cyclical... sometimes things breeze through, other times the resistance doesn't let up.  Reminds me of one of my favorite Aesop Rock lyrics:

I get awkwardly sturdy with a frigid liquid backbone
I get swept in the pressure cooker trying to paddle back home
I get sprung with a vibrant alliance of clean intention
By eclipsing doom litigants hatched to bash these picket fences.

Aesop Rock, "Big Bang"

#17 Thu 12th Jul 2012 01:03 pm

Charles
Website

Sending love to you and yours.

We Are One.

#18 Sat 14th Jul 2012 07:02 pm

SW

Thank you all so much. It's not letting up for me, I just had to put my little girl doggie to sleep. She got really sick. Sob! Hurts a lot but I feel like some character in a novel trying to find my way through a dark forest. Some days I just want to lay down and go to sleep but other days I get so pissed and want to kick some butt. I notice that all my friends are hurting. We just have to be their for each other.

I am still fighting with Bank of America. I feel like a tiny flea attacking a giant behemoth. But guess what, they are running scared. (For now) Thank you Charles for all those links you sent me. They helped!

#19 Tue 17th Jul 2012 04:49 pm

Valentine

Just keep hanging in there.  I believe in you and know you won't give up.  No matter what happens, you win in the end. wink

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#20 Thu 26th Jul 2012 10:26 pm

SW

Valentine wrote:

Just keep hanging in there.  I believe in you and know you won't give up.  No matter what happens, you win in the end. wink

Thank you Val. I am not sure if I am getting close to winning or just taking a deep breath. I have been through some of the darkest, hardest times recently. The only thing that saved me is I have been through dark stuff before and refused to give up. But oh I sure did want to. If we truly do create our own reality I question why did I create this hell to get through? I doubt I can understand the answer to this for a long time to come.

My computer was fried in a storm last week, my hard drive is corrupted and all my data (pictures, web page, documents, and yes Blue, damn it your story that I had just started to read is gone). I am on my husband's laptop temporarily (and I hate this machine and it hates me). My husband has a friend that will try to recover some stuff from the hard drive. I hope so. Blue I will have to reload your book later because the laptop has a very small hard drive.

My little girl dog Asta had to be put to sleep, she had breast cancer. She suffered with skin problems constantly and we finally get that under control and she gets this tumor that grew so rapidly there was no choice. I just had her son in for surgery in May and now she is gone. She was the light of the house.  A beautiful, brilliant little fox terrier who would have been 12 this Christmas Eve. I stayed with her at the vet until the end and she watched me the whole time. And then the light just went out of her eyes. I am still dealing with losing my faith in everything. How can there be so much cruelty here? I begged and begged to please show me a sign that she is in heaven and happy and I did the right thing. But there is no sign only tears and tears.

My daughter has gone back to the jerk and I got a call from the police again! She was drinking and bruised and not my daughter. I was trying to bring her home and she jumped out of the car and walked barefoot back to him. She sent me an email that she was sorry. I haven't responded.

My life just seemed so utterly useless and nothing to look forward to. Anyone who has felt the pain of depression knows how dead one can feel inside. And how very hard it is to find your way out of it.

But then in the midst of all of this I still have my husband who loves me like lovers do in the movies. We still have each other and have been through lots and lots together. We are there for each other and that is so important.

So here I am blabbing my whole stupid life on some internet forum and yet haven't said a word to a single one of my "close" friends. Not sure how to say anything to them. Not sure if that is wrong or right or should I even be saying things on here. Not sure of much of anything now. But......

Last night I slept through the whole night without crying. A few days ago I was planting in my garden and was digging to add some plants to a large pot, as I stuck the shovel in a little Mama mouse jumped out with babies attached to her boobs. She screamed, I screamed and one of her babies fell off. She ran and left it there. Oh I wanted to kill God then! How damn mean of him. To now make me a killer of little babies. At first I just left the baby lying in the dirt, but then ants began to scramble over it. So I brought it into the kitchen and tried to feed it with an eye dropper and some almond milk. It lived for two whole days. Long enough for me to have hope that just maybe I might save it. But no! It died and I buried it next to the little dead parrot that I had buried earlier this year.

I felt even more of a killer and I was so angry at everything. And so very, very hopeless.

Then this terrible shooting happened and more killings. And then I just started to say I am not going to give in and lose my hope, I will always at least try. I may not win much but at least I will try and I will remember what it feels like when I smile at people and make eye contact. It feels good to be good.

So I am trying and I have no clue if the bad stuff will get better. I just hope I am truly building spiritual muscles by all this painful exercise.

I have no answers, no great messages other than my little painful life is probably a lesson in wonderment to the poor souls of this world. I am still looking for answers if there are any. It hurts to live here and there are brief moments when it is filled with joy. Don't waste them.

I never in my wildest dreams thought that my ride to 2012 would be this filled with pain and tears. But they have been warning us, haven't they.

And in every great story there has ever been, someone always has to be the bad guy. But just like in Harry Potter sometimes the bad guys can turn out to have been good guys in disguise. Go figure.

Keep me in your prayers. I have you all in mine. I am still around, I guess that is a good thing. I do truly love you all.

• Index
  •  » Conspiracy
  •  » Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati

Board footer