• Index
  •  » Conspiracy
  •  » Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati

#21 Fri 27th Jul 2012 12:20 am

Solstice
Solstice

Re: Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati

Sencha wrote:

As I read your post SA, I was listening to Montalk's Deep Black Lake on youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRabuI5j0ig

"The imagery was inspired by a dream I had, as well as Philip K. Dick's book "Galactic Pot Healer." In the dream, people were hanging out in a sunny resort town doing leisure activities. I took a detour and stumbled upon a dark swamp with a deep black lake surrounded by tall gray trees. Something took me to the bottom of the lake and there I saw the same people from earlier, naked and chained to the lakebed, barely kept alive in state of suspended animation by breathing tubes. This symbolized the spiritual condition of humanity, slumbering in the depths of oblivion while dreaming they're living the "good life." At the end of the dream, I cut people loose but not all had enough air in their lungs to survive the trip to the surface." - Montalk

Holy crap what a dream!! i had one where the people were suspended in the backs of these truck beds in a parking garage. The human bodies were hanging in there like in a suspended animation. And then I floated and focused onto the 'master' or 'leader' ouside. I perceived him as a pimp Bill Cosby driving an exremely lavish European sports car (Lamborgini.) I had to focus really hard to communicate with him and when I did I told him I came from across the entire universe to be there with him.

#22 Fri 27th Jul 2012 11:26 am

Sencha

I begged and begged to please show me a sign that she is in heaven and happy and I did the right thing. But there is no sign only tears and tears.

- from personal experience and also from that of a close friend, I know they are quite capable of 'letting us know,' but I also suspect it isn't always able to happen straight away. In my own case it was a week or two later and with a friend it occurred during a very 'fitting' time some while afterwards. I think they pick a time that, upon future reflection, is often very apt - and when you least expect it. I think, if you try not to look for it or aniticipate it, then it may happen. I hope so.

I was thinking about my city's motto recently: 'Out of Darkness Cometh Light.' I believe there's a powerful reminder in there that things will change for the better.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 27th Jul 2012 11:33 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - Tien Yiheng.

#23 Fri 27th Jul 2012 11:32 am

Sencha

Cool dream there Solstice. Bill Cosby pimps it up smile

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - Tien Yiheng.

#24 Mon 30th Jul 2012 10:48 am

SW

Not sure but I think I have made it to the surface again and although I am war weary and wounded, I have survived and feel like the old me. Many, many things have happened in the past few days and all are good.

We will not lose our home, we have received help from BOA and a payment plan that is workable. Due to the kind assistance of the staff of my local Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. who are remarkable, kind and opened all the doors for me. I will forever be grateful to them and now have no doubts that the system can work. You just have to keep trying until you find a real person that is another human being.

I had all of my family here yesterday to enjoy a delicious meal in the middle of my garden. Hummingbirds fluttered around us and remarkable that a certain fairy magic seemed to land upon everyone. Nothing but love, smiles, and good cheer were enjoyed by all. My youngest daughter came and seemed to be healthy, sober and happy. I can only pray that it continues. She has a new job that she loves and feels appreciated at, so hopefully.

Darkness seems to be banished for now. And I now know and understand that it does indeed exist inside of me. And I am the only one who can truly banish it.

In the meantime I read this link and it reverberates deeply inside of me, is our life really a movie that we are playing out, and if so how do we control the story line?

http://www.realitysandwich.com/batman_s … er_effects

Movies are a collective dream delivery technology.  Some movies that have high access to the contents of the collective unconscious are what Charles Fort called "window zones," or portals between realms, and weird and uncanny things happen in their wake. Particularly, movies about dark, occult things have a long history of these crossover effects. An example most are familiar with is Brandon Lee, son of Bruce Lee, and his role as the star of the movie,  The Crow. 

Brandon plays a character who has been murdered, but returns from the dead.  During a stunt, a gun loaded with blanks somehow also became lodged with a dummy bullet, which a blank propelled, killing him. Other movies with equally bizarre crossover darkness: The Omen, The Exorcist, The Twilight Zone and Poltergeist.

One aspect of the present shooting that seems to cross the improbability threshold into synchronicity/ crossover territory is that the same movie company, Warner Brothers, that produced Dark Knight Rises had trailers out in movie theaters concurrently for Gangster Squad which shows gangsters breaking through a movie screen and firing at the audience. I can't imagine a more direct emblematic image of crossover effects. To see a stunning still image from the Gangster Squad trailer (or to experience this article as a podcast or youtube) go here:

And this study of dark synchronicities -

http://www.realitysandwich.com/stan_grof_incident

The older I get and the more I ponder human life and the larger system of Nature that evoked and sculpted human life, the more I see how woven together everything is. The phenomenon of synchronicity is a striking example of this interconnectedness. Usually synchronicity is thought of as a highly meaningful coincidence between a psychological event and some external happening. Say you are reading a book about unicorns and then a leaflet comes through your letterbox announcing the opening of a Unicorn Restaurant just down the road. That would constitute a typical synchronicity. But I suspect that this kind of curious interconnectedness runs deeper and wider, and that cultural events, people's lives, the web of life, and even cosmic processes can behave in synchronistic ways.

If reality is just one big synchronicity of interconnected events, perhaps those old mystics who told us to think, love, happiness and gratefulness really did know a thing or two.

Last edited by SW (Mon 30th Jul 2012 10:49 am)

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#25 Thu 23rd Aug 2012 05:12 am

molly
♫♪
Website

SW i think that you're an awesome mom for the following reasons (but not limited to!):

You let your daughter keep her black metal & black metal images around. You see it & you don't like it, but you aren't throwing all of her things into a fire & demanding she go to church or burn in Hell for "The darkness".

You are concerned about her & are willing & wanting to help her, not control her. You are a mother of pure heart intent!

Personally, I dig some metal but not the Satanic ones because I think they sound like crap to be honest. I prefer the more melodic bands like Gojira for example, they're a beautiful dark metal band & donate a lot of their record sales money to charities that work to prevent extinction of sea life, things like that. You can hear what the singer is saying & the notes the guitar is playing. I'm not into the so-down-tuned-you-can't-hear-the-notes guitars & incoherent Cookie Monster vocals a lot of other black metal bands play.

My parents used to worry about me all the time back when my walls were covered in Kurt Cobain pictures & I blasted Nirvana on the stereo all night & day.

Now, back onto topic (& my apologies going off on the tangent I did earlier in this topic but after reading yours & everyone's posts it's more than apparent now what exactly you aren't agreeing with & I'm on the same page as you all for the most part).

Okay so it's slightly off-topic where I'm about to go but it ends up tying in with the topic, please bear with me tongue

I watched a really screwed up horror movie the other night. I'm not even going to say the name of it. All I'm gonna say is, is that I dreamed of this movie pretty much about 90% TO A T a loooong time ago. It wasn't the movie itself, it was the fact that I dreamed it so long ago & it being so vivid & knowing my sometimes what some people label as "precognitive" abilities, it (the dream) scared the ever-living ba-jeebus outta me. Time went by though, nothing happened. Nothing like in the movie anyways. Even the girl in the movie is named Molly. Needless to say, after I watched it, I stalked the guy who wrote it down on the interwebs. I didn't know if I wanted to shake this man's hand or punch him in the face. I did find out though that he was raised a Catholic, & the demon he portrayed in the movie was a really half-assed version of Baphomet. When watching interviews of this guy on youtube, youtube kept suggesting I watch these other videos about the Illuminati & how they make art & movies to screw with people's heads. I contemplated if this guy worked for them, & if maybe my nightmare from back in the day was them psychic-attacking/testing me or something..like they needed someone to pry in on & make a story about their worst fears. It got me pretty paranoid, really.

I realized out of nowhere if they are real then I'm giving them exactly what they want simply by trying to figure out "WHAT IS GOING HERE, EH?"..So I just dropped it like a hot turd. Really that's all it is. It could be more, & worse... but I only live once & I'd rather focus on being a good mom to my son & helping anyone I can, if I can. There's a fine line between useful dark that is a natural part of our environment & consciousness, then there's... evil psychic time traveling aliens (don't know any other way to describe it).

It reminded me of that time I went to my first crystal singing bowl meditation & the host announced that his partner was going to go around the room with one of the bowls & work it around wherever she senses a need for balance... that lady spent almost the entire time right over my head dumbom ... then she lightly poked me in my back, right on the spine & walked away...it freaked me out, but in a good way.

#26 Thu 23rd Aug 2012 05:12 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Oh & thanks for the link about dark synchs.. Gonna read that now.

#27 Thu 23rd Aug 2012 05:17 am

molly
♫♪
Website

P.S...just for giggles:

#28 Fri 24th Aug 2012 12:22 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

<   <<<   <<<<<<< 10

SenCha

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 834#p21834

I was recently due to go and see what is being touted as the best Asian-cinema martial arts film for decades, yet I decided against it after receiving a stream of syncs that warned me watching it would be a bad idea. Thinking about it, I would have been in a cinema full of people all gushing negative loosh (myself included) that was created by getting off on watching scores of baddies getting ass-whupped/killed in a vareity of amazingly choreographed ways. That sounds like a slap-up meal for someone/something, and not to mention what could have been taken on board due to having built a bridge through lowered emotional vibes.

Moll*A*Tronic

I realized out of nowhere if they are real then I'm giving them exactly what they want simply by trying to figure out "WHAT IS GOING HERE, EH?"..So I just dropped it like a hot turd. Really that's all it is. It could be more, & worse... but I only live once & I'd rather focus
on being a good mom to my son & helping anyone I can, if I can.
There's a fine line between useful dark that is a natural part of our environment & consciousness, then there's... evil psychic time traveling aliens (don't know any other way to describe it).

Want to SEE A TimeTravelingAlien,

Geteth Thine Self To The Mirror Grrrrl

11   23   11

#29 Sat 25th Aug 2012 01:08 am

molly
♫♪
Website

LOL, SiriARC!

lol

You may be right!!!!

I'm not evil though, i promise! I'm weird but I'm not evil. You know you're weird when you watch Donnie Darko for the first time & understand it perfectly & can just sit there with your mouth shut while everyone else is either confused, or pretending to know what it's about & bantering back & forth who's interpretation of it is more correct. And yeah, you gotta try & keep on that "Love" portal/frequency. It is the path of light & truth as well. If you get too skurred, they suck you in.......

#30 Thu 20th Sep 2012 01:13 am

wondersoflife

molly,

I heard a line once and it goes something like this:  "If you think you have it figured out while others don't you are making a mistake because it's only an assumption."  As a matter of fact, we all know nothing beyond our little existential filthy lives.

• Index
  •  » Conspiracy
  •  » Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati

Board footer