Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » Hendrix Plays Vegas, with Tom Cruise in Support.

#1 Sat 30th Jun 2012 12:54 pm

Sencha

Hendrix Plays Vegas, with Tom Cruise in Support.

I saw Jimi Hendrix walking along a socially deprived ghetto area in Las Vegas (I don't know if there are any such places in Vegas, but anyway...) and he was playing a tune on his guitar, but not one I recognised. As he moved along I saw people coming out of their homes and beginning to follow him in what looked like a 'Pied Piper' type of situation. A while later another man (identity unknown) also began walking along while playing a guitar, only he was on the other side of the street from Jimi, and his was an acoustic guitar whereas Jimi had an electric one. The guy with the acoustic suddenly fell off a ledge and down some 20 - 30 metres or more and although I worried he would either hurt himself or smash his guitar, he appeared to land ok - albeit with a heavy landing. he brushed himself down and then continued walking along.

In the next scene I saw Tom Cruise and and a woman who may have been Penelope Cruz (which made me think of the film Vanilla Sky upon awkening. They were together in a room and Tom had a metal device that looked a bit like a large cocktail umbrella (about 2 foot long) and he allowed it to float a few feet up into the air where it came to rest point first on the ceiling. He made the comment 'We'll need that later,' and I 'knew' he meant it would be needed to help deal with some bad guys later on. I then swapped places with Tom Cruise and after crouching down I began to search a small box of sand and then uncovered a small smokey-quartz crystal. I was suprised as it was one of several pieces I have which were initially part of a wrist band and as I continued digging around I found more of them until I had ended up with six or seven in my hands. Again I had a 'knowing' that I had sometime earlier planted these cyrstals to be found at this time, although I didn't understand the significance of what they were for. End of Dream.

After a quick look on hyperdictionary I found meanings for some of the major factors in the dream:

- Singer:  Seeing a famous singer in your dream, represents harmony and some divine influence or vibrations. It indicates glorification of the human spirit. (Higher Guidance/Impulses?)

- Las Vegas:  Dreaming that you are in Las Vegas, refers to excess and overindulgence. You need to show some restraint in some area of your life. Alternatively, it suggests that your good judgment is being clouded by all the emotional turmoil and chaos. (3D incarnation/the Fall?)

- Guitar: Dreaming that you have or play a guitar, represents passion and emotion. It also has relates to sexual connotations. (The Lower Ego?)

Sand:  Seeing sand in your dream means a shift in perspective or a change in your attitude. Consider also the familiar phrase, "the sands of time" in which it may be suggesting that you are wasting your time or letting time pass you by. (I suspect sand is to do with the passing of time in this case.)

- Quartz: Seeing quartz in your dream, suggests rigidity and an unyielding personality. Alternatively, quartz can symbolize the union of masculine and feminine energies. Some situation is finally becoming clear. (The seeds of awakening we/others planted earlier for us to awaken to later on?)

- Celebrity (Cruise & Cruz):  Seeing a celebrity in your dream, represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. (This makes sense as his/their film Vanilla Sky made a big impact on me, so I take their appearance in my dream to represent their, or specifically Tom's, part in the film).

1/7/12:  After some consideration I think the dream may be showing the insurgance of Higher positive spiritual forces (Hendrix) into this domain (Vegas) and his electric guitar coulde symbolise the Hgher vibrations or state of being assocaited with such Higher forces, whereas we (the man with the acoustic) are at this time functioning on a lower or less potent vibe, although we are learning to play better with each step we take and as we do we're guided by the Higher Forces who are always by our sides - although they may be dimensionally seperated from us (the other side of the road) they are still there for us and helping out from behind the veil. Falling down the 30 foot drop yet landing relatively unscathed may be showing that even though we all fall down in our lives, as long as we have the inner resolve to pick ourselves back up we can continue on our path with our spirit (guitar) still intact.

I think the metal device Tom was holding resembles a metal scraper I saw in another dream some time ago whereby it was shown to be cleaning out negative energies, etc., in order to heal (as referenced by a peacock feather and it's metaphysical healing qualities). His saying 'we'll need thaat a later date' means there is still work to be done in cleaning ourselves up emotionally and spiritually so that we can completely eradicate lower vibes and fully move into Higher ones. The sand is, I feel, the passage of time and the crystals could be about timely nuggets of awakening that help us to enlighten to positive principals, and when we then apply these principals to our understanding we can develop the wisdom needed to see the truth of negatively-binding ways of thinking or feeling, thereby releasing ourselves from their shackles and raising ourselves up.

2/7/12:  I noticed after the update above that the time was logged as 01.41, and 141 can be interpretted as thus:

"141, 1441, 1414, 4411, 1144 - These signs indicate a Cosmic 'No!' - these thoughts are not on your path."

I think if any error occurred in my revised interpretation then it could be in the latter paragraph, as I had toyed with the fact that the smokey quartz crystals may be more to do with cleansing - as has been the case in previous dreams. So bearing that in mind, their appearance in the dream may be saying there are periodic 'events' in our lives that are timed to kickstart a new period of cleansing in our evolution.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 2nd Jul 2012 10:44 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#2 Mon 12th Jan 2015 12:42 pm

Sencha

Re: Hendrix Plays Vegas, with Tom Cruise in Support.

Not quite Hendrix this time:

The dream began with me arriving round my friend's house with a large painting I'd brought along as a gift for him - although it was wrapped in brown paper so I didn't see what it was of.

As I walked into the living room I saw another of his mates sitting on the sofa and watching West Bromwich Albion playing a football match on the TV, while on another sofa was his new girlfriend (I don't know either the other bloke nor the girlfriend in real life). I shook hands with both of them and we introduced ourselves - although I forget their names - and the girl told me she was Welsh.

I then walked with my friend as he proceeded to show me around what I now realized was his new pad and when I asked 'Have you bought this or are you just renting?', he replied 'I bought it - I love it!' It was a nice flat alright, although a little too spacious for my liking - roomy is fine but I draw the line at watching the TV through a pair of binoculars. He showed me the bathroom first and the main thing that struck me were the two toilets next to each other. I thought 'What're you going to do - take a crap side-by-side with your missus while reading the morning paper together?' 'Wrong' doesn't even get close to covering that one... We walked into his bedroom next and after sitting down on the bed his girlfriend walked in and joined us. We then heard the other bloke shouting loudly from the lounge so clearly something had happened in the West Brom game, but the girl then said 'Oh, I don't like being around loud noises.' There was something about the way she said it that didn't sound right - like she was coming across as a bit fake in one of those 'Oh, I'm so fragile and delicate' manners which some blokes fall for and then get played like a fiddle by someone who's actually a tough & manipulative little cookie deep down. I've seen it happen with a few mates over the years - and fallen it for myself once in a big way - so it's something I'm wary of.

My mate and I both used to have long curly hair years ago and I suddenly noticed from looking at the back of him that he'd once again managed to grow his down his back; I thought 'B*stard! How'd he manage to grow it back again so fast?' It was then that a second girl walked into the bedroom; she hadn't been in the lounge and I was immediately struck by her strange, elf-like beauty. I stood up to speak with her and she told me she was trained in three martial arts: Kyo Jutsu, Tai Chi and American Kenpo. (I only found out later it should be Kyu Jutsu, not Kyo, but I believe there is a reason for this which I'll look at later.) We discussed Kyo Jutsu and I said I thought it may be Japanese archery, and as I said that I saw in my mind's eye an image of her wearing the traditional attire and a quiver around her back.

I looked across to the other side of the room and saw a straw target, which she told me she could hit dead-centre from here. I said something about how I knew she could utilise chi in order to be able to do that, and with that we moved close-up and stood front-to-front with only a few millimeters separating us while turning our torsos to face what was my left - in the direction of  the target. She struck what I took was the appropriate stance, which involved arching her back in a fashion that mimicked a bow under tension, and I did the same. That was it.

I haven't the time to look into this right now, although I did find that the incorrect pronunciation of the archery art - Kyo jutsu - actually refers to two forms of energy: full and empty. These are typically used in - amongst other things - certain healing practices such as Shiatsu. As Tai chi is supposedly The Supreme Ultimate balance/harmony of all, then I think it's safe to assume an issue of imbalance-changing-to-equilibrium is being hinted at. The American Kenpo bit stumped me at first, although taking what appears to be a general consensus on the meaning of 'kenpo' as being 'Law of fist,' and:

'Fist' in dreams meaning: 'Seeing a fist in your dream, symbolizes anger, power and aggression. It is also indicative of your readiness to fight and defend yourself';

Karate (there's no definition in the dictionary I use for martial art, so this was the closest) meaning: ' 
Dreaming that you know karate, suggests that you need to direct your energy and concentrate them toward your goals.';

'America' having previously referred to 'Land of the Free' in dreams.'

Archery: 'You are well organized, you have set your objectives and the means to achieve it. It seems that you are on the good tracks.' - then I think this is possibly also about aligning the presently lower-aware 'half' of our overall selves with the the rest (greater) part of our being, in order to activate the 'supreme ultimate' state - or at least a balanced/harmonised state - so as to successfully align our energies towards 'fighting' for spiritual freedom.

The evening after the above dream I was contemplating the main issues and had a kind of GROK moment. I guess it's one of those where you had to be there, but I'll attempt to explain: 

I thought about how Tai chi is harmony of opposites = balance - but what  is balance? Considering how inner imbalances contribute to how we focus our lens on the outside world and that our understanding of the external is therefore partially determined by our inner imbalances, then obviously, adjusting the inner in a positive way (balancing) enables a truer view of the world around us. As there is essentially no difference between inner and external (individual sovereignty aside) and that the same applies to the lower and higher self, then every 'act against our gut' is to against what is higher - and essentially what we are; whereas to resist/overcome the urge to go against our gut knowing is to act in accordance with HS, and in the truest sense we thereby 'remember' a glimpse of our essence each time we do this. I guess what I GROK'd was that in so doing we don't act as the HS would do, but rather WE do as WE ARE doing in our greater body of being - and therefore we are truely BEING our Higher Selves during those moments of clarity. I've often assumed that anamnesis/the end of forgetting is something that occurs in a grand moment of shackle-shedding, and while I guess there is a noticeable change of conscious paradigm once a tipping point is reached, there is nonetheless a prior process of micro-remembering each time we go with our intuitive knowing of higher over lower.

That may not make much sense, or it could simply sound like stating the flippin' obvious, but I'm short on time and so will try to clarify it later. I had to include it because it led to a lucid dream experience a few hours later:

I was travelling (possibly floating) along a winding country road during the night. There were hills all around me and I suddenly noticed a beautiful orange sun hovering just above one hill in particular and I realized dawn was imminent. After glancing to my left & right and noting how this was a 'high quality' lucid dream in that the 'graphics' were high def and smooth as opposed to breaking-up pixel-type scenery, I looked back at the sun and while remembering my thoughts from earlier (see above) I remembered to remember myself as my HS. I knew the sun 'emerging' from the dark hillside somehow symbolised my HS and I fixed my intention upon reaching it. After a short time of continuing towards the sun, the dream faded. At first I thought I'd woken up properly, but now I think I was just seeing a blank canvass while still lucid, but then the scene appeared once again and this time I was travelling much quicker along the road and I noticed then sun seemed to be a little higher, larger, and had completely illuminated the hilltop immediately below it with bright orange sunlight. I realized I was looking at Los Angeles (I think the name 'City of Angels' may be relevant' and I began to hear the instrumental version of Lenny Kravitz's 'Are You Gonna Go My Way?'

Upon waking, that last bit struck me as particularly weird. When I checked the lyrics online I was surprised to say the least; I've never previously looked into the words, so there was no way my 'regular' mind threw this one up:

I was born long ago
I am the chosen, I'm the one
I have come to save the day
And I won't leave until I'm done

So, that's why you've got to try
You got to breath and have some fun
Though I'm not paid, I play this game
And I won't stop until I'm done

But what I really want to know is
Are you gonna go my way ?
And I got to
Got to know

I don't know why we always cry
This we must leave and get undone
We must engage and rearrange
And turn this planet back to one

So, tell me why we got to die
And kill each other one by one
We've got to hurt and rub a dub
We've got to dance and be in love

But what I really want to know is
And I got to
Got to know

'Cause baby I got to know, yeah

I'm going with this being to do with the 'Christ Consciousness' that was 'born' long ago and which lies dormant in each one of us until we awaken to it.

There are of course Illumimati associations with the sun, but in this case I think it appears in a benign sense. Unless Kravitz is one of the celeb Illuminati posse...

With regards the earlier part of the post, I think the message is also about embracing 'opposites' and thereby attaining harmony. My mate is a die-hard Wolves supporter and seeing as West Bromwich Albion are the mortal enemy, then he would consider it an abomination to allow a West Brom game to be viewed on his TV - unless they were playing Wolves of course; as such, I think this demonstrates tolerance of an 'opposite' and this is also shown by his girlfriend being Welsh, as there is also something of a rivalry between the two countries - bitterly so in some cases. My suspicion of her could be a reflection of my own negative experiences and subsequent inner imbalance, whereas for all I know he could see a totally different side to her that I'm not privy too. His flat being so big is perhaps to do with 'house' meaning 'soul' and his harmonic outlook may have resulted in an expansion of his 'soul' - or at least in his spiritual wisdom. Him saying 'I love it!' is referring to such wisdom having stemmed from his heart-knowledge influencing his outlook.

Painting: 'Seeing a painting in your dream, represents your need for self-expression. The painting is symbolic of your intuition and inner realizations.' This maybe shows how I need to outwardly express my inner knowings so they make a positive impact upon my view of the world. The painting being covered shows my lack of such outer expression.

Toilet: 'Seeing a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless.' There being two toilets could show how it is my dualistic notions that need to be 'flushed away.'

Him having long hair again shows spiritual strength.

The second woman having elvish looks:  '    Seeing an elf in your dream, refers to some imbalance and disharmony in your life. The elf often serves as a guide of the soul. - I guess this sums the point of the dream up.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 14th Jan 2015 11:55 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » Hendrix Plays Vegas, with Tom Cruise in Support.

Board footer