♫♪
Website

I Love George Carlin

For many reasons! But here is one of them

http://i49.tinypic.com/4lmsu9.jpg

#2 Wed 5th Sep 2012 08:00 am

Valentine

Re: I Love George Carlin

It's really messed up that people like Bill Hicks and George Carlin are gone while mass murders still walk the earth with seeming impunity.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#3 Wed 5th Sep 2012 11:45 am

Sencha

Gotta be honest and say I'd never heard of that guy, but I like that quote. I guess he and others-long-gone are now playing the part of 'air support' to the paratroopers still waging the ground campaign down here.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#4 Thu 6th Sep 2012 01:22 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

#5 Mon 10th Sep 2012 02:32 am

molly
♫♪
Website

LOL. Fuckin' good one SiriArc tongue

#6 Sun 7th Apr 2013 02:19 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

11   23   11

#7 Sun 7th Apr 2013 02:39 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Good video.. smile

#8 Sun 7th Apr 2013 04:51 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Sencha, the guy was a GENIUS (even though he had a Lenny Bruce kind of dirty mouth).
You would be amazed at him if you look up some of his things he did.  I'm sure some of it
is on Youtube.

One of his last things he did before he died he got pretty dark in explaining what is REALLY
going on.

On the "educational system"...

"...all the powers that be want you to be able to do is run the machines and fill out the paperwork.."

#9 Sun 7th Apr 2013 07:18 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

And here is a quintessential rant from George Carlin.  This is one where he really tells it like it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

#10 Thu 11th Apr 2013 04:58 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Carlin is a true giant in the industry and will go down in history as such. Bill Hicks is second in line, despite his short career. And why are they giants? Not just because they could make you laugh, but because they made you think. These two "comics" made bigger impacts on modern civilization than any group of bloggers, journalists or reporters combined. And this is why people with a microphone and audience are closely monitored by intelligence agencies across the globe. A good comic is far more popular than any politician and if that comic happens to be very intelligent (such as Carlin, Hicks, Pryor, Murphy, Williams, or Hedburg), then these comics are strictly controlled by conglomerate-media censorship. Case in point: Felipe Esparza, last years winner of "Last Comic Standing" was given a contract for a comic special which would be filmed and aired on cable; during this special, Esparza made a joke on gun laws - but I can't tell you what it was because it was cut-out of the special? WTF? Well, a good, truthful joke can cut through any bureaucracy or red-tape - highlighting an issue for what it truly is, thereby dispelling the illusion and confusion of the issue. I believe it was the power of truth that caused the death of Mitch Hedburg. The official report is that Hedburg overdosed on Heroine in his hotel room, although he may have had a real drug problem, I feel in my heart he was covertly murdered and I feel he was murdered for only one reason - only one joke signed his death certificate, the "Dufresne's, party of two" joke:

I also believe that Bill Hicks was murdered covertly for one joke in particular (which also brings the name "Bush" into the forefront of the audiences consciousness): Bill Hicks on Iraq

Which brings me to Eddie Murphy. The "Rawest" of all Black motherfuckers on the mic, picks up a job with Disney? In Shrek he plays a Jackass who wishes he can be a WHITE horse? WTF? Just take a look at what happened to Pryor... it all connects the more you look.

Which comes full circle back to the genius of Carlin. He knew he was approaching the end of his days, so being the smart-ass he was, concocted a plan to "stick-it to the man". In his second to last special "Life is Worth Losing" (2005), he dwelled on death and the afterlife... he set the stage for his death, while simultaneously fooling his "controllers" that he didn't have the "spark" or "fire" that would be considered a future threat. Yes, he was that smart. When his next annual HBO special approached, he probably gave the HBO producers/CEOs a well rehearsed bit that would pass the corporate-censorship of modern media. I believe that his "Modern Man" bit ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNtRO3IrGg4 ) was part of this rehearsal. But when it came to tape the special, I believe he totally flipped the script as a final FUCK YOU to the industry that censors any critical commentary on social/political issues. A truly heroic and smart move. You'll notice, he didn't get the chance to follow up that special because by that time, he was already dead. But he probably knew that his last special would be his epitaph.

Here is why Kat Williams is flirting with death:

Last edited by Bhang (Fri 12th Apr 2013 05:31 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

Board footer