Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » Ask for Ass-Kicking and You Shall Receiveth

#1 Wed 10th Oct 2012 11:57 am

Sencha

Ask for Ass-Kicking and You Shall Receiveth

Last night I sincerely requested pre-bed that my HS - if deemed necessary - feel welcome to give me a kick up the backside in telling me of any areas where I'm falling short. I had a inkling of what some of the issues were due to having allowed a few things to slide recently, but I ended up getting a series of dreams that were akin to being dragged into the headmaster's office and being given a severe dressing down for half an hour. I won't go into details as they're not the issue as such (here) but I just wanted to say that if you're in any doubt as whether or not you should be heading in a certain direction or just need a sit-rep on where you're at (with no blushes spared) then try asking your HS to spell it out. It worked a treat for me although it also made me face up to some foolish shortcomings and also an urgent need to pull my socks up.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 11th Oct 2012 10:32 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#2 Thu 11th Oct 2012 10:32 am

Sencha

Re: Ask for Ass-Kicking and You Shall Receiveth

OK so that should have been 'Ask' for Ass Kicking... not 'As.' Now amended.

#3 Mon 2nd Sep 2013 12:36 pm

Sencha

I didn't ask for this one - at least not directly - but after slipping into some old negative behaviour patterns I had a 'chat' with myself and decided that it was 'OK' I had slipped after I framed it in a positive context. But, I was lying to myself - and deep down I knew it, and the following dream seemed designed to slap me out of it.

I was back at a place I worked in the 90's (a head office for a building society - I hated it there, with a passion) and I had somehow managed to drug everyone in the building so they'd fallen unconscious at their desks. I didn't see them, but upon entering a department on a mid-level floor I instinctively knew what I had done to them. I walked up to some desks upon which were those massive PC monitors from that era, and there was one guy still awake. He's a well-known character in my city who forages through bins for cans to sell to the metal dealer and is known as Mousey. He's a bit 'special' - some may say retarded - but anyway... I walked up to him and pulled out one of those eye-dropper thingies with a rubber squeezer on the end, only it was a larger-than-normal-version and I used it to fire a shot of gas into his face that knocked him out straight away.

I felt pressured to quickly get hooked into the computer system so I could fleece the bank of all the money I was able to, and as I hurriedly tried to get going I heard the double doors swing open at the end of the room behind me. A young man walked in and, not wanting to get busted, I stood up and feigned concern by telling him not to come any closer because for all I knew he could be the one who'd gassed everyone else. He seemed to buy it at first and I managed to get him to turn around and walk back through the doors as I followed closely behind, and when I had the opportunity I lunged forwards and fired some of the gas into his face. Unlike the other guy though, he just recoiled and said 'Leave it out mate!' And with that I realized there were in fact scores of other unaffected people throughout the rest of the building.

I then assumed a different perspective (mentally) and became aware the building was pyramid shaped and that somehow the inside of the pyramid was representative of my Being (in a 3D-realm spiritual & psychological sense). I could see it from the outside (it seemed to be made of highly polished glass, with the top and bottom thirds being black, while the middle one was white) as well as seeing the department around me, and I then realized that via correct spiritual conduct a huge part of the glass that was around my and the upper levels would be shattered - and, as if to demonstrate this, a tall piece of glass in an elongated 'M' shape was removed from the face of the pyramid directly in front of me. 'M' is the first initial of my name, so that may be significant) and behind it, on the outside and standing on a raised platform, were seven people who I knew were 'The Inspectors.' They all seemed to be adults aged anywhere from their 20's - 40's and were looking in on me. I somehow knew that they were there to (when the time arrived) in a sense approve my having attained a certain standard, which I guess coincides with or even causes the glass to be removed. I looked upwards and saw how the removed 'M' shaped section of glass had left a hole that stretched right up to the top of the pyramid and exposed the inside of the large capstone - and as the inspectors looked into the capstone area they loudly exclaimed 'There's the hidden account!!!'

I was then completely focused on the outside of the pyramid and noticed how there were two thick black bands of glass that were on all sides of the structure at the level of the Ground & First Floors, and I saw the bottom one was made of what looked like black sand and that it had collpased somewhat at the right end of the side I was facing; in contrast, the band above it was solid and not only that but at the far right end there rose up out of it a big black cat (maybe a lion or even a sphinx) that struck an imposing stance. As I looked at the two black bands I began to wake up and I heard in my head, loudly, the following: 'The true belief betters the new belief.' And also: 'You choose the divinely creatorial, or the diabolical.' (I'm not 100% of the exact wording so I may update that).

In brief, I think the pyramid is representative of our present state while in this realm and in particular the black upper-section represents the 'unawakened' aspects of our potential - or the 'hidden account.' And the lower black bands represent the foundations upon which we base our lives: the 'true belief' is the genuinely righteous spiritual way that acts as the solid foundation from which we evolve and 'climb' the layers of the pyramid of evolution, while the 'new truth' is, in my case, the revised outlook I tried to use to gloss over a recent screw-up that in reality is anti-spiritual in nature - and as such any attempt to spiritually grow on such a weak foundation is doomed to failure (the sand crumbles).

I think the earlier scene may be about me trying to 'dope' my Higher Self and true knowing by convincing it that I hadn't really stepped onto a wrong path, yet the only thing I saw to be successfully 'doped' was the lower, less evolved side of myself, i.e., my presently conscious mind. The man who wasn't affected by the gas represents my Higher Self who isn't so easily fooled.

Robbing the bank may be about trying to 'steal' some illicit gains from this environment without being noticed by, and held to account by, my Higher Self. I think the unpleasant bank environment is to do with the negative hierarchy of this realm, yet with sufficient growth and removal of the prison walls (black glass) we're able to access the 'hidden account' - that which is our true, Higher nature.

The seven inspectors may be to do with seven dimensions, or chakras, and the levels of purity required by each, and therefore the 'hidden account' could be about the 'next level of being' that lies beyond this current, limited reality. Or, they could be our Higher spiritual helpers/guides who don't miss a trick...

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 3rd Sep 2013 12:01 pm)

#4 Tue 3rd Sep 2013 12:01 pm

Sencha

During the same night I had another vivid dream that seemed to be a deliberate message:

I'd woken up in a bed and sensed there was someone in another bed next to me, and, standing alongside my own bed was a blond lady in her 50's (approx). She seemed kind and as I sat up slightly she asked me 'When was the last time you hit anyone?' I told her it had been well over a decade ago, and, while holding out a bible, she asked 'Are you sure?' I placed my hand on the bible and said 'Yes, I'm sure.' She then asked 'Why haven't you done it since?' to which I replied 'Because I got away with it' and as she smiled slightly and rolled her eyes upwards, I continued '...and because it's not a good thing to do... well, unless it's under exceptional, EXCEPTIONAL circumstances.' That was it.

I wonder if this is about not allowing negative thoughts to manifest into overtly harmful behaviour towards other people, or though for that matter I think 'hitting' in this sense also refers to any form of 'hit' in that negative thought forms and emotions can psychically impact upon people and do them harm. A few nights earlier I'd dreamed about tolerance and the need to let go feelings of hate and revenge (symbolised by doves):

'Seeing doves in your dream, symbolizes peace, tranquility, harmony, and innocence. In particular, to see white doves in your dream, symbolizes loyalty and friendships. It may also represent a message and blessing from the Holy Spirit. You have let go of your thoughts of hate and revenge. Dreaming that doves are mating and building a nest, symbolizes a joyous home life filled with tranquility, pleasure and obedient children.'

While I don't harbor intense thoughts along these lines towards anyone in particular, I do have simmering resentments towards certain types of people whose behaviour I struggle to tolerate - and although I work on it I do fall short in terms of the 'all-embracing love' concept. Something which has helped is realizing that understanding why people behave the way they do, is, at the highest level, love. I think it was Montalk who said that recently so I'm ripping off his words in a way, but nevertheless, after reading that I contemplated it and was able to finally feel a way around the problem of trying feel 'love' for people who wind me up no-end with their vile conduct, and understanding is the means of solving that problem. Like, I may not enjoy it when a guinea pig piddles on my lap, but then I don't get mad because I understand that is just what guinea pigs do. Same with scumbags (sorry, 'compassion-devoid humanoids'): it's just what they know best at their current level of development/direction of development and hating on them won't change that - whereas calm, focused and robust action can deal with them efficiently when circumstances allow, and when it's for the greater good. Permissible 'hitting'?

The person in the other bed could perhaps be signifying an 'opposite' or 'alternative' choice (a 'You make your bed and then you can lay in it' kind of thing).

The part about having gotten away with it may be due to the fact the other person was one of 'those people' and therefore I'd felt justified at the time. Although in retrospect it wasn't justified. And I'm not some wanna-be 'tough guy' either - far from it. I was just a 23 year old kid who'd drunk far too much Guinness in a short space of time and then lost control - not something to be proud of.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 3rd Sep 2013 05:10 pm)

#5 Wed 4th Sep 2013 11:38 am

Sencha

Another one in the same vein, from last night. This was vivid as heck but confused me for some time as to what it could mean, as it was bizarre to say the least...

Roger Moore, as his James Bond character, walks into an expensively-decorated lounge and sits down in a comfy armchair. On the other side of a little coffee table just in front of him is a beautiful woman with silky black hair, and she's reclining on a luxurious sofa. I sense it's her home and Bond has tracked her down there, and as he sits with a trademark 'Roger Moore' smirk playing on his lips, he coolly chats away to her in a 'I'm being really nice but you're not getting away' manner. The woman is also playing it cool when she suddenly activates a hidden poison-gas release device next to Bond, but he realizes what she's done and immediately holds his breath. She tells him the gas will be lethal for 60 seconds and that if he can't hold his breath that long, he's a gonner. He'd begun to hold his breath after having exhaled, so she realizes he's going to struggle to make it and taunts him to that effect. She then draws and holds her own breath as the gas approaches her.

Bond continues to play it cool but is clearly beginning to suffer after a while, and as he shifts uncomfortably and starts to sweat he motions that he wants to remove some layers of clothing, to which she nods in approval. He's suddenly completely starkers and then leans forwards onto her sofa before beginning to kiss his way up her legs. She recoils slightly in feigned disapproval, before relaxing and submitting to his advances...

I can then see a man who is on the other side of the lounge wall and he's looking in on the scene through a keyhole. As I'm seeing the scene from his perspective I realize there's a third person involved in the spy-on-spy love scene, and it's a woman who looks to be of a typically negative appearance (in my dreams) and she's the 'piggy in the middle.' I then see an Arab-looking man who seems to be the landlord of the property and he lets himself into the lounge before grabbing the arm of the second woman and dragging her back outside. And as he does so, Bond stands up and gives her the 'call me' sign with his hand. I then see the Arab walking back through the house, only he's passing through what looks like a bathroom (due to the tiled walls) and on the wall, in tacky red neon lighting, is the number twelve.

That was the gist of it, and I think the secret agent aspect is perhaps to do with the 'hidden' spiritual insurgence as theorised in Gnosticism, and it may be showing how the negative realm has been 'cornered' by the insurgence - or is being conquered from within the 'home' or soul of the corrupt demiurge, yet at the same time the dark has its own defences in place by which it can attempt to intoxicate the awaking souls by means of lower attachments, such as uncontrolled lust.  I think the second woman may have been the poisonous gas manifesting in a different form as it encouraged the seduction of the agent.

The first woman also holding her breath perhaps demonstrates how dark forces seek to retain full awareness and therefore control of this realm, while the rest of us fumble around in a state of reduced consciousness.

Maybe the man looking in through the keyhole was less a perv and more representative of the outside, or 'Higher' self who can see into this realm and sends corrective impulses in to try and awaken the lower self as to its attachments - so they can be evicted from the soul. I think the first woman was Arabic in appearance and so it could be that the Arab landlord was showing how the Higher Self has to (in some cases) customise its interventions to the language or culture of this realm in order for the lower self to grasp the information being conveyed.

Bond telling the evicted second woman to 'call me!' might be about how 3D addictions can be difficult to break, and how even after the Higher Self has kicked us up the backside we may still seek out 'just one more hit.'

As for the poison being lethal for 60 seconds and the number twelve at the end, I wonder if they both represent time in terms of 60 seconds in a minute/60 minutes in an hour, and twelve hours on a clock face . In which case, it could be about the never ending day that is the loop of linear time, and how we need to in effect 'hold our breath' and purify ourselves of the poisons of this realm in order to escape. The bathroom looked almost brothel-like due to its tackiness, so maybe this emphasises how an addiction to excessive indulgence in lower impulses can 'flush our spirituality down the toilet.'

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 4th Sep 2013 02:28 pm)

#6 Thu 5th Sep 2013 05:20 am

Solstice
Solstice

I'm too drunk to read right now but I'd just like to say that I am certain that some dreams are the soul visiting the 4th deminsion or maybe even beyond; I know people like to 'interpret' dreams but these interpretations have never felt right to me, maybe they're right for some other people and so now I'm thinking maybe both could be right according to a soul incarnation type of theory I've had for many months now. It's kindof like the dualistic property applied to the souls of incarnations and then necessitating some difference between what their souls might be capable of during sleep. And also after death.

#7 Sat 7th Sep 2013 10:19 am

Sencha

Perhaps in relation to #4: 'Something which has helped is realizing that understanding why people behave the way they do, is, at the highest level, love.':

A brief dream saw me on roller blades coasting along a street and passing a negative-looking bloke, who was clearly cheesed off to see me. I then began rolling at speed down a steep road and alongside me was a young lad in a wheelchair (I guess he was around 7 years old). We were having a kind of race, but in a playful manner, and as we did so we took it in turns to lead on the way down until the road eventually evened out and we entered a downtown slum-like area. We came to a stop and I asked a couple of locals lads some directions (I forget where to) and one said 'Back up that way' (while pointing up the hill we'd just come down) '...you're best getting out of Shelby, as it's not safe here.'

So, me and the kid began to make our way back the hill, although it seemed easier than I would have thought it to be while on roller blades or in a manual wheelchair, and somewhere just past the midway point we stopped and I took the kid to the side of the road for a break. I then said to him 'Today's lesson: Empathy - the ability to put yourself into the place of another person and understand their feelings.' I also sensed the kid was being presented with two moral choices: the first, on the 'left,' was purple, and the second choice which was on the 'right,' was a yellow banana.

- This could initially show a Higher form of our Being, which in the beyond-linear-3D sense is able to 'skate around' in a state of carefree abandon (to the disgust of neg entities/energies), and it is that Higher form which accompanies the Lower self down into the 3D realm where, due to loss of Higher faculties, the Lower becomes crippled. The 3D realm is shown as being Shelby, which I feel is a play on 'Shelbyville' from The Simpsons series:

- 'Shelbyville is Springfield's neighbor and rival city. It was founded in 1796 by Shelbyville Manhattan, who advocated cousin marriage among his followers, causing a split between himself and Jebediah Springfield. An intense rivalry between the two cities continues today, especially in the sixth season episode "Lemon of Troy", in which Shelbyville residents steal a prized lemon tree from Springfield. In several episodes, "Lemon of Troy" in particular, it is suggested that Shelbyville is to an extent a parallel version of Springfield. [...].

Shelbyville was ranked 10th in "The 10 Best Dystopias" in the December 2005 issue of Wired.[54]'

* 'A dystopia is a community or society, usually fictional, that is in some important way undesirable or frightening. It is the opposite of a utopia.'

- Seeing as I have had several dreams over recent years whereby The Simpsons was used to represent the Gnostic condition, then I feel the reference to Shelbyville is appropriate in this context.

- The journey back up the hill is the evolution of our Lower selves whereby we return to the state of unification with our Higher selves, who, along the way, take us aside to remind us of crucial lessons which need to be learned while we make the journey.

- The choice between purple (left) and the yellow banana (right) may not be a choice at all, and perhaps the emphasis on 'left' and 'right' is about how we currently operate in either a predominantly left, or right-brained state - and the real 'choice' is to work towards unification of 'opposing' brain sides. Maybe it's that such a fully integrative brain-state is conducive to a higher metaphysical awakening (as suggested by Robert Monroe in his HemiSycnc research, or PKD's Ditheon theory). The colours might be about the purple/violet of the 7th (Crown) Chakra, and the yellow of the Solar Plexus Chakra, and as such we need to avoid slipping on the 'banana skin' of a blocked Solar Plexus Chakra and to instead allow the positive qualities associated with that chakra to fully blossom:

Solar Plexus Chakra: 'When this Chakra is blocked we experience: Shame, anger, fear, bitterness, resentment, prejudice and hate.' - http://www.sobrietystones.com/resources … llow_3.htm

'[...] anger, fear, bitterness, resentment, prejudice and hate': the opposite of '[...] understanding why people behave the way they do, is, at the highest level, love.'

'Highest level': 'The Crown Chakra meanings relate to spirituality, selflessness, empathy and humanitarianism. It is the area where you connect with your higher self, and it also pertains to intelligence and deep thought.'

- I guess the end of 'left & right opposing brain states' is a microcosm of the overall need to transcend duality, while addressing the real 'choice': that which represents either the spiritually alive, or the spiritually dead.

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 7th Sep 2013 06:40 pm)

#8 Sun 8th Sep 2013 09:53 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

I'm wondering what you've had to eat lately, Sencha.. this 'gassing' theme seems to reoccur a bit for you wink

Maybe the man looking in through the keyhole was less a perv and more representative of the outside, or 'Higher' self who can see into this realm and sends corrective impulses in to try and awaken the lower self as to its attachments - so they can be evicted from the soul.

ah, like that one! & to me it kind of ties in with what Solstice was just saying about how interpreting it is deeper than just a typical generalization. I never really liked how Frued tied in EVERYTHING in dreams to do with sex. If anything, i think some times, things that could at first be looked at as 'sexual' in a dream is actually a trick.. like you could see it that way & stay on the lower frequency of that sort of thinking, or, do like what you just did & see it for what it was underneath the veil. I think your version of the interpretation is much more accurate.

#9 Mon 9th Sep 2013 12:18 pm

Sencha

Maybe I need to cut back on the smoothies a little.

Yeah, I meant to reply to that Solstice post but I guess I was waiting for him to emerge from the beer coma storstark...    neutral...    storstark...    smile...    storstark...    big_smile...    storstark...    lol...    storstark...    acklad...    storstark...   acklad acklad acklad...    sover...   cool

I think our Higher Selves 'reside' in one - or maybe even all - higher dimension(s), so if we are communicating with them during dreams then I guess there's a definite 'live' connection to that realm/those realms. I know what you mean though Solstice, in that some 'dreams' are just too darn real to be regular dreams, and they're often more crystal clear than our present reality is (especially when lucid).

Personally, I think there are definitely messages and lessons conveyed during dreams and that the symbolism used is a purposely designed code or language, but I agree that sometimes there are trips to the Twilight Zone that maybe are literally as the way we see them - although in my own case they very rare.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 9th Sep 2013 12:24 pm)

#10 Tue 10th Sep 2013 01:16 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Sencha wrote:

storstark...    neutral...    storstark...    smile...    storstark...    big_smile...    storstark...    lol...    storstark...    acklad...    storstark...   acklad acklad acklad...    sover...   cool

best emoticon cartoon ever. applause

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » Ask for Ass-Kicking and You Shall Receiveth

Board footer