Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Thu 18th Oct 2012 11:55 am

Sencha

Winds of Change

I was with a young Japanese boy who was aged around 7 years and he was apparently my son. We were in the the departure lounge of an airport. He started making comments to an attractive Japanese woman and trying to set me up with her, and he said something about how I could buy a house so's she could then move in with me. (I sensed I was very well off financially in this dream.) She jokingly replied 'OK then. I will move in if he buys a nice house.' An asian man (Indian) who also seemed to be  rich walked over and I immediately got an impression he was a little too silky-smooth / Mr Nice guy, like a salesman. He then open up a pocket penknife and showed me a map etched onto one of the blades which he said was showing an area of future property development. The image zoomed in (like on an iphone) and I could clearly see the mapped area he was talking about. It looked like a bad part of my town only there was a large area of water and a jetty on the frontage of the development area. He pointed to a specific plot and suggested I buy it.

The next thing we (just me and the salesman) were standing on the jetty and discussing the development (which had by now been finished) when a terrific hurricane hit the area. I heard my son shout 'It's force 15!' before the man decided to climb down the side of the wooden jetty and run off. I then climbed down and sheltered on a lower walkway which was under the main jetty area and I hid behind a large column as the wind blasted all around me with terrific power.

I then managed to walk a short distance to a railway station where there was a very long train waiting to be boarded. A huge number of people lined both sides of the track as they eagerly waited to get onto the train and escape the hurricane, but I realized it wasn't a good idea to either board the train or to remain in the area and I commented to someone that I needed to find a way of crossing the track and to then work my way through the crowd on the other side before getting well away from the area.

- I awoke at this point and was running the dream around in my head, but then fell asleep again only for a final scene to play out.

I was again in the departure lounge of an airport and was with my dad, sister and also a middle aged blond woman who I didn't know. I don't think the Japanese boy was there. As I sat down to join them at a table I felt a sense of relief that 'it was over' and things were well again (although I'm not sure what this referred to). I said 'Hmmm, I could actually stay here now,' and my dad replied 'I'll stay when you and her begin talking again' - and nodded in the direction of the blond woman. In response to him saying this I heard amused laughter coming from all around me.

I then heard a spoken message in my mind which informed me that 'at this time many people will have reached the age of 150 years old, and some will voluntarily decide to 'move on' in order to make room for the up & coming younger generations.

- I haven't had long to think this one over, but initially I think it is about spiritual beings (shown as 'orient' in some dream dics) being tempted to 'fall' into a new realm after having been conned into thinking its a good move when in fact its to a dodgy 'area.'

- Maybe the hurricane is about winds of change and the Shift / Corrective Energies / awakening of our Higher abilities that sweep through this realm and in so doing have a good old clear out.

- Force 15: that could just be an indication of the force of the winds or perhaps it refers to something else - 2015? I think it's interesting that I was told how many people would live to 150; maybe that could also be a cryptic 'live up to the year 2015' before a choice point is reached whereby some may choose to 'move on' - which could be about a choice to shift to higher state or dimension of being / existence.

My dad - in symbolising protection and authority - could be saying I will possess those attributes when I begin speaking to my HS - i.e., a fully awakened collaboration between the two (Higher & Lower aspects) of our true selves. My sister was shown as being there and yet in real life we don't speak - cue ironic laughter? And the departure lounge could be about us choosing to 'move on' in the future.

These are just early musings so I may revise my thoughts later on.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#2 Sun 4th Nov 2012 02:34 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Re: Winds of Change

Have you thought anymore on this one, Sencha? I'm just curious. Do you think he was your son or the young/innocent side of yourself?

#3 Mon 5th Nov 2012 11:04 am

Sencha

I never really thought about it any more, to be honest. I think it probably was my innocent (and maybe naive) side which was attracted to the idea of 3D life, but without knowing the full implications of such.

Funnily enough though my Taiwanese 'ex' got pregnant around '03 but we didn't go ahead with it. He/she would have been born around March '04 and that would have made them 8 at this present time, although during the period concerned I had loads of dreams about meeting my 'daughter' (half Caucasian/Oriental) when she was around 18 and I put it down to the conflicting emotions of the time which were feeding back into dreamtime. The kid in the dream was definitely Japanese though. There again, I've no doubt there are metaphysical factors concerning abortion that are way beyond my awareness and understanding, so who knows.

#4 Mon 5th Nov 2012 09:49 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Oh...
I'm sorry huh

I hope i didn't open up an old bad memory there. If so, I apologize.

#5 Tue 6th Nov 2012 10:45 am

Sencha

Hey no worries and it didn't open anything 'bad' up - it was my choice to mention it afterall, but I still appreciate the consideration - thanks smile. I'm at ease with what happened because we thought it through thoroughly and the mutual decision was made for what we genuinely believed to be the greater good for all concerned - including him/her. I had a good talk with 'him'/'her' in my own way and told them I loved them and that it wasn't that they weren't wanted - far from it, and also that I hoped they could understand the many and complex reasons behind what happened. It might sound like easing a guilty conscience I guess, but I thought it was important to make my peace and to try and send 'them' some reassurance and an explanation of sorts.

That was the only dream I've ever had where I've been a father, so it was curious in a sense. Maybe us talking about it will spark off some similar dreams in the near future.

#6 Tue 6th Nov 2012 07:37 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

hjarta

#7 Sat 9th Nov 2013 09:38 pm

Sencha

I re-read the original dream in this thread several days ago, so I daresay this latest dream could have been sparked off as a result. While looking over it again I wondered if the two appearances of the number 150 could be interpreted as 2 - 15, and therefore possibly as 2015. I mainly considered that due to a dream a friend had some years ago where she foresaw a possible timeline whereby we (presumably the Western allies) declared war on Palestine in the year 2015, and some considerable time later (I think a 100 years plus) the inhabitants of Earth were then existing in a holographic state while under the control of a much-feared entity.

Anyhow...

This one began with me waking up early back at my old family home and walking downstairs to pick up the morning post. I thought it strange that I was first up at such an early hour, seeing as it normally takes a stick of dynamite to get me up early on an off-day, but upon seeing the post I realized someone had already moved it from the mat and placed it at the foot of the stairs. Moreover, I saw that one letter was from the government and I knew it was about a new kind of financial benefit I was entitled to - despite my being employed - and my name and address on the front was written in my own handwriting. Also, on the rear of the envelope was a long message, also apparently written by me. I didn't see what the message said, and suddenly I was then outside on the pavement and four houses to the left of my own. My mom appeared next to me and she was probably in her mid-to-late 30's, and she began insisting I open the letter as she wanted to know what this new mysterious benefit was, and whats more HOW I was entitled to it. The short of it is I refused to show her and she began being a real pain up the ass and threatening me with all manner of things that would probably have worked on the teenage me, but the 40 year old me ended telling her to 'f-off!' My sister then appeared (back as a kid in her early teens) and they both began acting dumb and singing 'Happy Birthday' in the middle of the street, before I ended up telling them off because the neighbours were probably still asleep. Then, my mom tried telling me the house behind me was on fire, but upon turning round I saw it was just a large BBQ-type device which was smouldering. As I then looked to my right I saw half a dozen or so paramedics gathered outside a house further down the street.

It was at this point I sat down and opened the other letter which was addressed to me (and also written in my own handwriting) and inside was a drawing which immediately became 'live' vision/animation as I was drawn into an in-scene vantage point. I was looking down on a large island which was flat, except for the middle part which was raised considerably higher than the rest - and this was also flat. Dimensions wise, the raised part was comparable to the area within the red-yellow circles on an archery bullseye, and the lower surrounding area of the island to the outer circles.

I could see there was a cobbled or similarly patterned road which wound around the lower island in a series of what I guess were ever decreasing circles that led to the perimeter of the raised section, but when my vision point suddenly closed in and looked at the road from a different (diagonal) angle I realized the many white 'cobbles' on the road were actually part of large, evil-looking skull pictures; it was a bit like seeing the hidden images on a Magic Eye picture suddenly jumping out at you. Clearly, these images were meant to be hidden from the inhabitants of the island and they were only visible by way of a change of perspective. My mom was sitting next to me and before I was drawn into the scene she had commented 'Oh, that's Braybrook Cove' - only she pronounced it incorrectly (as Breybrook) before I corrected her.

I then heard someone saying how winds of unprecedented power were due to hit the island and that the only way to survive was to move up to the upper section. I knew everything on the lower part of the island would be completely obliterated and blown away, and as my vision point pulled away slightly I could once more see the upper section of the island, only now a huge crucifix was erected at the front of the 'circle.' When I say 'huge' I mean it compared to 'Christ the Redeemer' in Rio de Janeiro. At this point I knew I had seen the island before, in fact it was a knowing of the island, like I had once physically visited it.

- I think this may show the 'island' that is our (perhaps) quarrantined reality, which is infested with a negative underlay that is hidden from our regular vision by way of manipulations of perception... 'Braybrook' is/was the name of a 'special school' in my city where hardcore kids are/were sent because they're deemed to be too warped for regular school - and are often drugged up on Ritalin by the authorities. This could also allude to a quarrantine, as well as 'drugging' someone in order to gain control over their behaviour - genetically crippled?

The letters to myself, from myself, are maybe about our inner knowing that our higher selves 'post' to us via various synchronitic means in order to provide spiritual collateral in addition to our regular awareness. With  'house' being associated with the soul in some dream interpretations, I think the letters being placed at the foot of the stairs shows how such higher help is designed to ultimately guide up back up to our true higher state of being.

I think my weirdly-acting mom in fact represented a fake/negative mother - or matrix - which desperately tries to get a heads-up on our spiritual evolution, or else attempts to distract us from the real story of this realm (the spiritual 'casualties') by way of 'smoke screens' and various BS. Her and my sister (the latter relating to spirit) singing 'Happy Birthday' might be about the repeating time loop of this spiritually false realm.

I guess the obvious point of the higher section of the island and the large crucifix is that in order to survive any potential 'cleansing' of this realm - be it by way of The Shift, arrival of an etheric tide, divine intervention, etc, etc... we need to align ourselves with the Higher positive vibes that are synonymous with, amongst other things, the true principals of inner/Gnostic Christianity.

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 9th Nov 2013 09:45 pm)

#8 Thu 30th Jan 2014 12:43 pm

Sencha

This is more about 'Tides of Change.' I had this dream about a week ago and wasn't sure whether or not if it was something winding me up at first...

I was on the upper floor (3rd-ish) of a building and looking out over an English coastal town - although I don't know it by name. It was night time and very gloomy, and I was with a couple of others. In the distance I saw a ship approaching the harbour and someone said it was the Taliban flagship come to invade. 'Yeah right!' I thought, 'Like the UK defences wouldn't have blown it out of the water before it even got close to our shores!' But sure enough I saw the top of its masts come to a halt behind some buildings as it docked. I was then alone and as I continued looking out the window I realized the sea had now extended inland and flooded the streets, making them appear more like Venice - although the water wasn't more than three or four feet deep. Then, in the distance I saw an eerie green glow which began to slowly stretch its way along what was now a main 'river' rather than a main High Street, and as it drew nearer I saw it was in fact glowing under the water. Whatever it was it seemed distinctly 'off' and I had a really bad feeling about it. (I think this represents the 'green' of Islam.)

As the glowing green reached the front of the building I was in it suddenly disappeared - like a switch had been flicked off - but I felt it was still there, and an uncomfortable pregnant pause ensued. After several seconds, two Middle Eastern teenage girls appeared to my left and were looking out the window. I turned to them and said 'You know what's going on here, don't you!' and with that they looked at each other and then ran off behind me while giggling.

My attention was then drawn outside once again as a car appeared to the left of my view, in the distance, and it was driving through the water towards me. As it approached I saw it was a smart, state-of-the-art small hatch-back, and shiny silver in colour - although the most distinctive feature was neon-like purple or violet trimming around the edges, and it wouldn't have looked out of place in one of the The Fast and the Furious films. It churned through the water and upon reaching the front of the building I was in, turned to (my) right and continued on until it was almost about to disappear from view. Then, it braked sharply before continuing on for a few metres more before stopping once again. It then began to move forwards and backwards while turning to either side in an erratic manner, like an invisible power had taken over control of the car. After a few seconds of this the motion stopped and several men of Middle Eastern appearance jumped out of the car and, with scared and panicked looks on their faces, began to run to the left past my building. Some of them looked up at a window to my left which I couldn't see (I think it must have been in another room) and while doing so they pointed back towards the abandoned car and shouted 'Comedian!!!' - although they seemed to be saying it about whatever it was they had encountered. They then made crucifix signs with their fingers and aimed them up at the window. I don't think they were doing it to that window or to whomever (if anyone) was behind it, rather they were referring to whatever it was that had struck terror into their hearts.

As they ran away I turned around and while walking towards an ajoining room proclaimed ominously 'It's here!' Upon entering the room I saw three or four people (maybe those from the start of the dream) all stood around what may have been a kitchen table. A young woman with long brown hair and a serious expression on her face said 'We MUST keep quiet. Dream over.

I think that rather than pertaining to Islam itself, reference to the invasion by a religiously oppressive force is a metaphor for the mind-killing 'mission' of the negative control system in general, but due to my personal views on Islam it was deemed a suitable representation. The dark of night (lack of light) and murky black waters reflect the lowered state of consciousness which is the hallmark of matrix-influenced thinking, and maybe the ship docking without having been apprehended shows how such influences had been allowed to go unchecked for so long (linear-time speaking).

I'm taking a bit of a stab here, but I suspect the nice car shows how those who buy into the negative control system and 'go with the flow' may believe they are doing well by reaping the material rewards that can come from the Matrix Way.

Car: 'Dreaming that you are driving a car means your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is.'

They may also believe, in the case of those buying into mainstream religion, that they are on a true spiritual path (shown by the flaunting of purple/violet Crown Chakra colours, but... I believe it may be the case that this scenario shows a counter force which stops them in their tracks and delivers a frightening wake up call.

'Comedian' could mean the joke is on them, perhaps. And making the crucifix sign could mean one of two things: them seeing the 'devil' in the arrival of a 'force' or catalyst which threatens their belief systems, or they could also be saying it's the force of Christianity (the true, inner teachings of such) which have arrived to give them a wake up call.

Also, I notice that in the dream, particularly with regards the more negative aspects, many significant factors seemed to occur to my left - as in left brain thinking? Whereas the counter-force arrives from the right...

Myself and the others being in the kitchen may be about spiritual nourishment, and the woman (Sophia/feminine energies?) warning us to be quiet may be about not getting caught up in the 'din' of everyday craziness (or incessant mind chatter) if we are to 'wake up.'

I remembered a final part to the dream: immediately after the woman had spoken at the end, a little dog sitting on her right let out a loud 'Arf!' My first thought was that the dog needed to zip it, seeing as we were meant to be keeping quiet, but maybe it was giving a sign of approval. Or... 'Seeing a dog in your dream, indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated.' Keeping a quiet and calm mind so we can reactivate/remember our higher counterparts that are here and now, all around and within us - but as yet largely unseen?

17/03/14:  After some reconsideration I have come to believe the 'comedian' aspect of the dream is a play on 'The Fool,' as in The Way of the Fool. As such, I feel it is TWOTF which is encountered by the Muslims and that stops them in in their tracks. Gnosticism/TWOTF is the 'Christ forces' which are here now to counter The Anti Christ forces, and 'It's here!' could simply be confirming that we are, now, in the midst of the 'battle,' and as suggested earlier we have to quiet our minds sufficiently in order to be able to fully focus on, and align with, our Higher Selves.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 18th Mar 2014 01:29 pm)

#9 Fri 31st Jan 2014 02:58 pm

11eagle11

Hi Sencha...the Best to You! 
Been a while since I could spend some time here, glad I read Your posts : )

I remembered a final part to the dream: immediately after the woman had spoken at the end, a little dog sitting on her right let out a loud 'Arf!' My first thought was that the dog needed to zip it, seeing as we were meant to be keeping quiet, but maybe it was giving a sign of approval. Or... 'Seeing a dog in your dream, indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated.' Keeping a quiet and calm mind so we can reactivate/remember our higher counterparts that are here and now, all around and within us - but as yet largely unseen?

I am in total agreement with Your thoughts here. Remembering 'with our hearts wide open' now IS the reactivation that IS coming to BE. Transcendental Mass Transition Time!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#10 Sun 2nd Feb 2014 07:10 pm

Sencha

Hi 11Eagle11, good to see you popping up. Yes, tis time to unite with the great ocean once again.

Funny thing was, as I read your post the other night I glanced at the time and it said 1:01 AM wink

Board footer