Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Fri 7th Feb 2014 05:30 pm

SW

Re: Winds of Change

I love reading your dream scenarios, they are exciting and wonderful. And I love, love the dog in this one!

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#12 Fri 7th Feb 2014 07:46 pm

Sencha

Thanks SW that's nice of you to say so. If you're interested, the dog concerned was a small brown mongrel type - and thankfully not one of those yapping rat-dogs that rich women carry around in their handbags wink

I've not had any significant dreams since that one and it seems things have entered into a bit of a lull, so if I don't post any dreams here for a while then it's not because I've lost interest in doing so.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 7th Feb 2014 07:47 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#13 Sat 8th Feb 2014 02:21 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

11   23   11

#14 Tue 18th Feb 2014 12:43 pm

Sencha

After considering possible reasons as to why these dreams have gone on the quiet just lately, I had the following short dream the same night:

While walking from my old family home towards the local shopping centre I passed the house of an old school mate who is half Oriental & half Caucasian. I saw his mom (Oriental) in the front garden and I think she was mowing the lawn; she looked really old & haggard and had an unpleasant expression on her face. I didn't pay her much heed and continued into the little shopping precinct before finding myself in the midst of a large group of people all headed for the bus stop; they were talking and laughing excitedly and I assumed they were on their way into town to get bladdered for the night and had already necked a few along the way. The bus appeared and turned around the traffic island in the middle of the precinct before passing me by, although it kind of took me by surprise a little and I had to stop sharply on the kerb edge to avoid stepping in front of it and getting hit.

After it had passed me and pulled up at the stop I started to cross the road and while walking over the island I glanced down at the grass and saw a single key on a fob - which was a purple-edged triangle. I realized someone had obviously dropped it and as I continued across to the other side of the road I thought about whether it was best to leave the key where it was in case the owner, upon realizing their loss, decided to carefully retrace their steps, or if I should pick it up and hand it in at the Off-License (liquor store) just in front of me. I stopped walking when I got to the other side and as I pondered some more I noticed a 'mature' blond woman looking down at me from a window of the flat above the shop, and when I briefly glanced back at the island again I saw the key and fob had become much larger - like a shopping bag would be needed to carry them around. I stood there dithering some more, unable to make my mind up as to the best course of action, and the dream ended.

In brief, I feel this is perhaps about leaving 'home' as in this, our temporary realm of abode, and in order to do so we have to leave behind old & negative perceptions of spirituality (with 'Orient' pertaining to spirituality in some dream dics, the woman I saw could reflect this) and at the same time avoid the drag of the crowd who enjoy the intoxications of 3D. (Bus: Dreaming that you are riding a bus, implies that you are going along with the crowd.)

I feel the traffic island is significant as it's grassed over with a couple of tall trees on it - kind of like a little oasis in the middle of the concrete all around it, and also, it has got three fairly large rocks  on it. There is a reason they were placed there but it escapes me for now, and I think they could maybe signify 3D being surrounded and underpinned by a truly natural state - and the 'key' to understanding this is in higher spiritual principals (the purple of the key fob), The fob being a triangle may relate to - amongst other things - the capstone of the middle triangle in Siri Arc's tree of life diagram - as in 'Emergence from the cacoon.'

The blond lady being in the flat above the offy might be about looking above - or setting our sights higher than - 3D intoxications, but I think the crux of the issue is my not knowing who the key belongs to - or of what to do with it: the key is, I think, my own and in order to evolve I need to remember who has lost the key. As is the case with all of us, we each have a 'key' but we have forgotten the true identity of the owner. (See PKD's Anamnesis: the end of forgetting.) We ARE the key, and the key and the owner are one & the same thing.

It's occurred to me recently that the mature-looking blond woman seems to have gradually replaced the younger blond woman who was so prevalent in my dreams for 18 months or so. Initially, I wondered if this was to curb my occasional pervy tendencies towards her whilst lucid, but I also suspect it may be to do with the maturation of a process. It could be that the whole point of the 'blond' episodes is getting close to having run its course - as in enough of the reminders/lessons, now I need to act on them. Perhaps in support of this idea, I had a dream around the same time as this one (a week or so ago) where I was looking at an estate car parked up in an otherwise empty car park, and it reminded me of how some kids take driving lessons off their parents or mates in car parks, in order to supplement their official lessons. My dad and sister were standing outside of the car and the engine was running. I was expecting my dad to drive me to the college I attended in '92 - '94 and had in my mind's eye the female teacher who ran the 'Travel & Tourism' module I sat for one term, but it was clear he was expecting me to drive - even though I've never driven anything more than a Go-Kart in my whole life.

I got into the left-hand driver seat (the UK is right-hand drive) and began to pull off. I left the car park and my arcade driving-game 'knowledge' of how to change gears seemed to be miraculously working, but after a while I came to another car which was parked across the road and as I went to steer to the left, my dad (he was sat next to me) grabbed the wheel and pulled it to the right.

I guess this could show the 'Travel & Tourism' exploration of Higher states and discovery of 'new' realms of being. 'Father' can signify authority and protection, while sister can be looked at in terms of spirituality, so perhaps this shows the need to take greater authority with regards my own spiritual exploration, although if and when it's needed there will be a helping hand standing by to assist with the navigation of certain obstacles. Or, perhaps in order to truly evolve we have to move on from solely left (brain) driving/thinking, and allow our right brains to share 'control' of our being - just a thought.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 18th Feb 2014 07:51 pm)

#15 Mon 24th Feb 2014 06:32 pm

Sencha

Well, this comes on the back of some recent thoughts concerning a certain young blond woman in my dreams (it's been a while since I last saw her).

I remained non-lucid throughout this dream and things began with me walking through a large indoor shopping precinct. Even though the surroundings didn't look familiar, I knew I was in the city of Birmingham which is about 20 miles from where I live. I was wearing gloves and in my right hand was something which I was attempting to keep hidden from view. I knew what it was at the time but the best I can recall now is that it was maybe piece of technology around the size of a TV remote control. As I walked along I began to notice loads of ceiling mounted CCTV cameras which were bunched into clusters of four or five and spread out over a wide range, meaning they pretty much had the whole area covered. I knew the device I was carrying would mean big trouble if I was caught with it - on a par with being nabbed with an unlicensed gun in the UK - and I felt the butterflys begin as I tried hard to remain inconspicuous. At one point my right hand began to rise upwards and I had to use my other to keep it pinned to my chest so as to prevent it rising further and drawing attention to myself. 

'Seeing or wearing gloves in your dream indicates how you handle things or how
you may be getting a handle on something.'

Eventually, I exited the precinct and walked outside into the street where I saw an old-style boozer in front of me. A well-built middle aged bloke staggered out and looked like he'd sunk a few too many. My attention then turned to a parked car on my right where an elderly man with long grey hair was stood next to it with his upper half collapsed over the bonnet. I realized he was having a binge-induced heart attack and as I looked into his eyes they began to dull.

Things then took a weird turn and I was standing next to an operating table upon which lay the young blond woman. She was already 'under,' and stood next to me was another young woman I didn't get a clear look at who asked me something like 'Have you ever seen this procedure?' - to which I replied 'No.' I turned to look at the blond lady and saw the incision had already been made and it started just below the left side of  her neck and travelled down to the middle of her chest, although it didn't look at all like I expected it to as I couldn't see an opening as such and instead I had more of an impression of what had been done - except for a small section of the neck/upper chest region where a protruding 'tube' had been deliberately severed and was gushing a fair bit of blood.

Dreaming that you are bleeding or losing blood means that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally
drained.

I said 'That's a lot of blood!' before the flow suddenly stopped and all trace of it vanished from her chest. I also told the other woman(with a sense of disappointment) that I'd missed the incision and could I see it again? (Although God knows why I wanted to see it!) She answered 'No, that bit can't be shown again.'

(I probably should add at this point that this wasn't a gory scene of horror-like graphics and instead things seemed very toned down so they were more 'viewer friendly,' and even the blond woman's bare chest lacked any 'explicit' features.)

I saw a toy-like heart in place of the real one and it was shaped like a proper Cupid heart and the 'width' of a ping-pong ball - and it was a transparent pale green (green of the heart chakra?). The woman by my side invited me to pick it up but I said I'd been at work so my hands were dirty and therefore I didn't want to contaminate it, but she assured me it would be OK. I protested some more but she insisted it was fine and said 'Don't worry it's alright - the wonders of technology.'

As I gently picked it up I remembered a link posted on ND's recently (I think) which talks about blood being alive and how it moves around the body of its own accord, and that contrary to conventional scientific views the heart doesn't act as a pump. While I thought of this the blood in the heart suddenly moved towards my fingers, as if attracted by them.

The next thing I knew I was carefully removing the heart from my mouth, and as I pulled it away strings of saliva hung from it and I saw several unpleasant faces hovering over the far side of the table and watching with great interest. I moved the heart towards the blond lady to put it back inside her and while doing so the other woman told me firmly 'Don't do that again!'

'Definition: Seeing saliva in your dream, symbolizes
sexual/sensual appetites or some creative energy.'

- Could the device I was trying to keep hidden have been a piece of communication technology? If so then the scene could have been showing how, while in a strange and negative environment, we are still in contact with 'outsiders,' yet sometimes it's not wise to draw attention to such contact - depending on the individual circumstances of course. The drunks may have shown the toxic nature of this realm and how even the spiritually wise (old man with long 'hippy' hair) can succumb to the intoxication by way of taking the wrong path (cars can represent our direction through life).

I'm not feeling 100% on the operating scene but am leaning towards the heart being about a heart-based connection (her blood being attracted to my fingers), but by then removing the heart from my mouth I am in effect mouthing off about it (the connection/contact) and that attracts the negative attention (unpleasant faces appearing).

At other points throughout the night I had some whacked-out dreams that seemed gibberish, but on one occasion I saw a symbol:

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_japanese_katakana_su1315967931419.png

I recognised this as a katakana character and upon looking it up found it is for the sound 'su.' While I couldn't find an online definition for a word 'su,' in a kanji-learning book I found a compound kanji for the English word 'sue' and it's formed by two other kanji said to represent 'words' and 'public.' I didn't think much of that until I checked online for more general (English) meanings of su and found out it can simply be used as short for 'Shut up!'

Upon checking my usual dream dictionary for the meaning of 'mouth' I found:

'[...] On the other hand, perhaps you have said
too much and you need to keep your mouth shut.'

Oh and as a bonus I was making some tea this afternoon while using a pot I've had for over a decade and I just happened to look under the lid and at the single character that's painted on it. And despite having seen it numerous times over the years I never knew it was the hiragana symbol for the sound 'su' - until I checked it on a whim today:

http://i59.tinypic.com/f2lnag.jpg

- I think this points to a need for discretion - i.e., not talking openly about all blond woman encounters. I think the Gnostic message-types are fine, but maybe some of the more intimate 'experiences' are best kept under wraps. Could it be that writing thems up attracts unwanted attention that can somehow be problematic for future experiences by way of 'severing' the flow - and that's possibly why the young blond woman hasn't been around so much recently?

There again, I guess it's only sensible to consider the possibility it could also be a negative ploy to discourage posting up positive experiences - although the former possibility does seem plausible.

I think every instance needs to be assessed on its individual merits rather than adopting a blanket 'no more posting' policy, and if something may potentially inspire others by being shared then I guess that's a good enough reason to do so.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 26th Feb 2014 11:25 am)

#16 Thu 27th Feb 2014 08:45 pm

Sencha

I guess this one relates to #14.

I was back doing youth work once again and walking along a street with a kid who used to frequent our centre. I had been given the OK to take him into a pub for a beer and as we walked towards the entrance we passed an open window at street level, on the other side of which were a couple of men sitting around a table with their drinks on.

We'd been discussing what kind of beer he wanted and upon seeing a pint of Guinness on the table inside the window, the lad reached his hand in and scooped some of the thick white head off the top and announced 'I want a Guinness with a good head on it like this one!' Luckily, the bloke whose drink it was happened to be looking the other way, or I suspect the lad would have shortly been on his way to the local Casualty Unit. I quickly ushered him onwards and we walked into the pub before making our way up to the bar.

I noticed all the bar staff appeared to be very negative looking, all except for a young blond female - but not the young blond who sometimes appears in my dreams. She was in her 20's and wearing a green polo shirt and had a pleasant smile and vibe about her. (At this point I became aware I was also wearing a green T-shirt _regular type) and also had my black daysack on my back.)

Being a Guinness man myself - on the rare occasions I do drink - I ordered two pints of Guinness and the woman responded politely before walking off down the bar. I  turned away briefly and then looked back at the bar again just as she was placing two bottles of Beck's in front of me, along with a couple of glasses. She smiled and after half filling one of the glasses asked me 'Would you like the bottle?' (presumably to pour the rest myself). I felt a bit bad for her as I reminded her I'd actually ordered two Guinness, not Beck's, although I tried to do it in a light-hearted way to spare her blushes. She said 'Oh I am sorry' and promptly turned away to get the right drinks. Dream over.

I awoke immediately after the dream had ended and even though the high clarity on the dream suggested it was one to be taken note of, I was stumped by what it could mean - especially the part about the Beck's. The thing is I don't think I've ever drunk a bottle of the stuff, let alone got a taste for it - so what the heck? However, I looked it up on the Net later on and made an interesting discovery: Beck's logo is a key.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_8861403_orig.jpeg

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_beer-becks.jpg

When considering the key aspect of post 14 in this thread, the dream starts to make sense. The naughty kid could represent my own shadow side or unreleased dark aspects that still invite me to indulge in 'intoxication' now and again. Ordering the Guinness (due to it being a dark black colour) may be about 'dark' intoxications, but the pleasant blond female could be about the Higher positive influence that encourages me to wake up by showing me the key - or reminding me that I am the key. (Her offering me the bottle is perhaps emphasis of such.) I think us both wearing green T-shirts suggests we are different aspects of the same thing, but my insistence upon ordering Guinness even after she has served me the Beck's shows I'm still not 'getting it' fully, and that is where the bag I'm wearing comes in:

'Dreaming of or carry a backpack in your
dream, represents the decisions and
responsibilities that are weighing you
down.'

This implies a need to 'lighten the burden' or to possibly reassess my mindset regards certain issues. Also, at the time of the woman serving the Beck's the lad had vanished from the scene, and seeing as she only opened and poured the one bottle then that might be a pointer towards losing the lower ego and a focusing fully on unity of being and purpose.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 27th Feb 2014 08:56 pm)

#17 Fri 28th Feb 2014 08:05 am

Sencha

It just occurred to me the half poured drink may be a way of saying that the 'key' is in my outlook: do I see the glass as being half full, or half empty? Striving for a 'half full' view of life certainly lightens the baggage, and therefore one of the keys to unlocking our full potential is positive intent.

Board footer