Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 29th Oct 2012 02:38 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Kangen Water

I'm curious if anyone else here drinks it? I've been drinking it for months now.

#2 Mon 29th Oct 2012 11:05 am

Sencha

Re: Kangen Water

I'd never heard of it until I just looked it up. Sounds interesting though - do you buy it ready made or have you got an ionizer (or whatever the process is)?

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#3 Mon 29th Oct 2012 05:08 pm

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

My parents started drinking it (and me not as often, but about 4x a week) and for one of them it helped with arthritis, for the other it helped with insomnia and chronic headaches.  They also tried using the super low pH on their skin and it gets rid of age spots.  Apparently cancer can't form in an alkaline environment (shown by some guy who won the Nobel Prize in the 30s for this research) so that is another benefit.

#4 Mon 29th Oct 2012 05:39 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

It's a machine, This one is eMagic LevelUK it says. Someone is letting me borrow it. I drink it at 9.0 all the time. I never tried the facewash setting hmmm. I do get headaches though still.

#5 Mon 29th Oct 2012 09:48 pm

SHUSAFLYIN

Molly - I have the Life machine - yes, I lost weight and felt wonderful - but a word of caution as I became too alkaline .. muscle soreness/pools of water around
my knees, etc., -- being too alkaline is not good either -  yes, disease cannot maintain in alkaline environment .. walking a tight rope ...

The Kangen machine was so expensive - I researched and found that you are paying for a lot of 'up line' ...I paid $2500 for my Life machine ..

#6 Mon 29th Oct 2012 09:50 pm

SHUSAFLYIN

PS .. I'm staying at 8.5 now and drinking only 2 glasses ..

#7 Tue 30th Oct 2012 01:38 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Yeah they said this one was about $3G too. I had no idea you were supposed to limit yourself on the water.. derp. I been using it in anything that requires water, except my coffee. I'm not having any muscle soreness really but yeah i get headaches some times, but i'm not sure if that's this water or the change in season/barometric pressure around here lately.
I think EE up there planted a good thought seed with her reply.. I dreamed last night i used the "facewash" setting to make a toner for my skin. I might try that.

#8 Tue 30th Oct 2012 05:44 pm

SHUSAFLYIN

Yes, Molly, the acid side of water is good for the skin -- I use it on my face - and it's wonderful for cleaning too .. I think the Kangan machine is up around $4,000 - maybe you have the smaller version?

#9 Tue 30th Oct 2012 09:24 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Not sure. I don't know much about these machines. It's about 1 foot & half tall & maybe a foot wide?

#10 Fri 2nd Nov 2012 10:44 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Baking Soda in water is a lot cheaper. 
Knocks out colds.
Kills cancer.
Stopped the deadly Spanish flu in 1918 by those who took it.

http://www.naturalnews.com/baking_soda.html

Board footer