Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Sat 29th Dec 2012 09:23 am

11eagle11

Us...Now

Hi All...the Best to You and Yours!

Things are beginning to heat up and I felt the need to post this openly and a bit ahead of the curve.

I know in my heart we are going to get higher help as never before.

Non-panic and connection are key here.

I am going to start informing more people locally.

Can the core of us be in strong unison in asking for an upgrade in direct personal guidance from our higher help...to bring clarity to more people and how to best help those around us? I understand most of us are already doing this but I felt the need to step it up the best we may.

thank you and love to you all,
Dan

The people and 4d entities that generate and manipulate the darkness on earth are at the end of their ropes. They have a hold of extremely advanced ways and means to orchestrate their doings and have been 'doing' for a very long time. The 'shift' we are going through is very real and very positive...but the dark side of the equation have a sickness and actually have a 'need' to play out their plan(s) to control this place.

We have higher help that is above and beyond all of this and can put an end to it here and now with us but we must ask, ask, ask for this direct help to finally put an end to this crazy mayhem once and for all...we must consciously be aware that they are here...we must make it all more real by giving them the ok for intense help...it is hard to explain fully because of free will and all the other idiosyncrasies involved that are part of the great mystery...but it is the only way ...we must ask and we cannot and could never do this without them...they are us, understand...but more good people have to open their hearts wide to this...this is not God(ultimately it is,yes..great mystery again) but this is our very own higher family and friends...the clarity of this has to be integrated more...it is that simple and that profound.
I Love You All!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#2 Sat 29th Dec 2012 10:37 am

AVorteX
kia

Re: Us...Now

D'ARK = "All Mystery and Manifestation Come From the Same Source. This Source Is Called D'arkness. D'arkness Within D'arkness, The GateWay To All UnderStanding." Lao-Tzu. The Only FreeDom('e) Is Under The Law. ... Your Greatest Enemy BeComes your Greatest Friend. D'ARC. (D= What?). Each are Confined ('BIND') by Ignorance &  Innocence (The Natural Condition), Refusal. UNITY= "The One-In-Many,"  Eternity, The WHeel. A-L-ONE=  "The Many-In-One," CAUSE. "Many are standing at the door, but Solitary are the ones who will enter the bridal chamber." (Gospel of Thomas, Nag Hamadi, Plate 94)

#3 Mon 31st Dec 2012 10:11 am

11eagle11

To the new poster here with multiple posts in multiple threads...Happy New Year 2013!

Most of us at Noble Dreams go back a pretty long way and my current posts are old stuff to them...I am simply giving updates of posts elsewhere of mine[like this one below now) that are talking to people newly stepping into personal responsibility with the shift occurring and coming on strong.

You may want to go through a few threads here and get to know us a bit more if you are gong to stick around.

Maybe start your own thread with your own thoughts.

WE are Higher Beings...period.
WE each are at different stages of fully accepting that responsibility.
WE can change it all and came here to do so.
WE are at the tipping point.
WE are the direct connection down here to open the gate for the direct help of Our Higher Extensions/Family/Friends.
WE cannot do this alone...and have to 'ask' for help to get this done for many, many reasons You ALL already know!

Open the gate by asking for help 'directly' from the Higher Us together, once and for all so that WE may start 'really' changing everything on Mother Earth, Now!

If some of You do not see it this way as shared in the link above, so be it...
there are countless of Us doing the work We are Guided to do around the World that do see it this way.
And I have met many of Them, personally...and that is as much 'proof' as I can provide that it is happening
and it simply needs 'powerful' strengthening from each of Us to put it all over the top!

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Mon 31st Dec 2012 10:13 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#4 Mon 31st Dec 2012 10:18 am

SW

Wishing everyone a most joyous New Year of 2013. May the truth set us free. Thank you to all for who you are and all the things you share. They mean so much to so many, myself at the top. I visit everyday but seldom feel like talking much anymore, I think many of us are listening to our internal messages. When time permits I so hope you will join me in a discussion of who we are, what we are, and why we are here. Continue to listen and watch for the secret messages that appear with meanings unique to each of us. Love to all...........................

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Connie1947/dnaspiralcloudmoscow122612_zpsfc60c960.jpg

A DNA spiral cloud appears over Moscow.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#5 Tue 1st Jan 2013 04:05 pm

11eagle11

Love to You and Yours, SW : )  Happy 2013 to All at ND!!!

Personal Empowerment in these rapidly Changing Times!!!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#6 Thu 3rd Jan 2013 09:25 am

11eagle11

From Tom from Me to You : )

As we each break out of our limited self-interest and focus more time and energy toward philanthropic pursuits, the quality of life on our planet will continue to improve. As we generously give of ourselves and continue to give more and more, we will come to see that we are capable of giving more than we thought! That we are bigger than we thought, that we have more, and simply are more than we thought, than we were told, or had experienced in the past. Suddenly, the future is wide open with more possibility and potential because we can now take on and do more than we could have before. We have changed. May you step up, step out, take up, and get out, do more, feeling more and giving more, than ever before. I hope you blow your own mind this month with the outrageous experience of breaking out of the 3D laws of limited energy/resources to imaginative heights of creative infinite abundance just because you decided that is who you are and how you want to live. The revolution starts within and spreads out.

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#7 Thu 3rd Jan 2013 11:57 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

It's ironic too, it can even be looked at through a scientific perspective (if you're not into that esoteric &/or new age speak), we LIVE in the LIGHT SPECTRUM. even surrounded by much dark matter & it is why we can't ever really "find" dark matter & use it because we're IN THE LIGHT SPECTRUM.
http://chzlolcats.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/funny-pictures-cat-in-rainbow-marker-fortress.jpg

Eagle i believe things are going to be okay. I really do. I don't have time to rant out all the awesome synchronicities that have happened lately with me personally, those around me & in the world but things HAVE CHANGED & are STILL CHANGING.

#8 Fri 4th Jan 2013 08:38 am

Sencha

Glad to hear it Molly.tummenupp

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#9 Thu 10th Jan 2013 05:34 am

11eagle11

Recent from Shelley. a Good Friend...Please join in of Your Own Fruition,
Each of You touch a 1000 lives and more, bring it on : )

Samoiya Shelley Yates
FLOOD THE JUNCTURES-PHASE II OF FIRE THE GRID Just as the BEINGS directed Fire the Grid they have again directed a new project. It is know as "Flood the Junctures" I am no where near ready to put this out there but I will give the information so those of that who wish to participate in the energy opportunity may do so. THE DATE FOR THE FIRST OF SEVEN EVENTS IS JANUARY 13, 2013. The Beings suggest that because we all know and understand contributing energy as a whole we use the same time of 11:11 GMT to gather.
(We have a world clock on the FTG site if you would like to coordinate the time) The energy of alignment will continue from early morning till the next morning approximately 27 of our earth hours. There is no real time of day that is most beneficial but it is beneficial if we gather as ONE so they suggested we use the
11:11 GMT as we all already resonate with it now. I do know this is such short notice but I have been hiding out and shirking my responsibilities. Please forgive me I never thought I would ever have the guts to announce even one more moment of Their communications but here it is. On Jan 13,2013 the grid is once again open for our LOVING energy. The instructions are simple, find yourself in a place of gratitude, deep love and joy. Sit, pray, mediate be joyful which ever modality you use to connect then do so. Connect with the intentions of sharing your energy with the grid, the planet and all living creatures within the field. Connect, be grateful for something you love no matter how small then say thank you. It can be a full meditation or simply a few minutes of concentrated attention. Music as usual will amplify our intention. When a human is in "high frequency" they contribute to the grid that surrounds us when they are in the human emotions of fear, greed, anger and the worst of our emotions they are actually drawing from the grid. They shared that this day the distance between us and I interpret this to mean "the veil" is very thin, magic happens this day. When we find ourselves manifesting from a place of joy and gratitude this day the liquid light that fills the grid on events such as this will "FLOOD" through the grid system connecting the HUBS or OUR connections, charging it sending loving light to all of us even those that do not know what is happening. That is the truth and faith of one believer will flood out and touch a 1000 This flooding will assist us in "awakening as many as we can" which is the mandate for the event. Even 5 minutes this day will send a flood of Light Energy through the grid system and elevate the frequency of the planet and all its inhabitants. I know lots here but this is the best I can do with such short notice. I will write more about this as there will be 7 events available to us between now and Jan 13, 2022. You see we are and will be here for a while longer but there is much for us to do collectively. Flood the junctures is but one event that is being offered for your guidance and consideration. As usual if your heart resonates please take a few minutes during JAN 13, 2013 and share your Light to assist in lifting the frequency and assisting in awakening as many of us as possible. It is the AWAKE humans that will indeed be the catalyst for the most conscious revolution the earth has ever seen. Change is coming IT MUST we can either contribute which will begin a "freedom shift" one created by THE PEOPLE or we can allow the government to "force" a shift and that one will be directed by the governments in power. I personally choose A GREAT FREEDOM SHIFT!!
Juncture junc·ture (jngkchr)
n.
1. The act of joining or the condition of being joined.
2. A place where two things are joined; a junction or joint.
3. A point in time, especially a critical point. See Synonyms at crisis.
4. The transition or mode of transition from one sound to another in speech.
FLOOD THE JUNCTURES is one event of seven given to me by these magnificent BEINGS allowing us to help ourselves and "ease our way". The frequency of the planet is raising and it will continue to raise. It is essential we raise with it. Please ask me your questions I will share what I know. Again I apologize for not doing what I supposed to do sooner but I was in the grip of fear. I no longer live in this fear what is coming is positive I have been assured of this but we must indeed help ourselves. This is the first way they have shone me to do so. There are others coming but I am working on a better delivery system and I will let you know when I have it. I LOVE YOU, LOVE EACH OTHER, gather then stand in the knowing that you are magnificent DIVINE Beings in form. The most powerful creative system of the planet. REMEMBER!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FireThe … 216693937/

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#10 Thu 10th Jan 2013 06:33 am

AVorteX
kia

"And the Dead are Not Alive..." (Gospel of Thomas, Nag Hamadi).  ... "Solitary Are The Ones Who Will Enter The Bridal Chamber." (ibid) ... ... ... Only through the gift of passage through the Vesica Piscis can the multitudes ("unity") receive further opportunity. You will bring forth no "change" - the Creational Process Is(Is) Immutable. Only the hue'mAnimals Cannot SEE. On your Knees. Worship thine-s'Selves. HUMPTY DUMPTY.

Last edited by AVorteX (Thu 10th Jan 2013 06:36 am)

Board footer