Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#21 Sat 30th Mar 2013 06:41 pm

11eagle11

Re: Us...Now

I know I have been sharing this for quite some time...but it is ALL coming undone, Noble Dreamers,
in real time in living color!

The lies and the theft that have entrapped all peoples and the ripping-out-of-hearts of cultures is being uncovered 'en-masse' now...and the solutions and ways and means to live as free beings on Mother Earth are going to become more evident every new day and the interference and control of the perpetrators of the old system will decrease in acceleration. We are going to help each other more than ever through this sovereignty awakening period and become one living-loving family on Pachumama...I Love You All...Create Your New World : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#22 Tue 2nd Apr 2013 06:49 pm

11eagle11

Well...this is much more than a nuance lately, so sharing with You Noble Dreamers.

I have been feeling child-like lately...intensely, and those of you here that know of me and my story fairly well know I've been through a few life challenges in the extreme in this lifetime and have come out the other end smiling with a radiant heart and I am ever so grateful.

BUT...there is something beautiful going on that I am feeling in new and innocent ways ...daily now, and using the word innocent and approaching the age of 60 is rather interesting, to say the least.

Whether there is a general and powerful "re-birth" rhythm going on all around of a higher ways and means on Mother Earth that is bringing this sensitivity to this feeling to new heights, I dunno...but it sure is making me smile in a giggly kind of way : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#23 Wed 3rd Apr 2013 02:23 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3499

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=286

That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence
Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence
If you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny
Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up and use the chance
To return to innocence
That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence
Don't care what people say
Follow just your own way Follow just your own way
Don't give up, don't give up
To return, to return to innocence.
If you want then laugh
If you must then cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/flawsoffancy_by_derekprospero-600x5.jpg

11   23   11

#24 Tue 9th Apr 2013 06:22 am

11eagle11

Good Morning Noble Dreamers...The Best and Highest Goodness to All!!!

I am meeting some of the most wonderful People from all over the world here in Urubamba...finding Their Way and Mission as these Earthly/Cosmic Changes continue to Flow and Accelerate : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#25 Sun 28th Apr 2013 07:40 am

11eagle11

If indeed our higher family and friends are acknowledged by each of us with heartfelt connection, personally, and their direct help matters to us, personally...and if we act with loving intent to materialize this direct help, it will indeed materialize as more of us openly accept their help for the good of all. It is time to imagine them being right here right now right next to us helping us move this all forward...it may seem oversimplified, but I believe they need us to want their help and act upon the very real acceptance of having them right here by our sides.
In essence, we are them and they are us...but we have to open the door wide for this help to procure.
And it only takes enough of us doing this in unison, in the now, for it to be.

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#27 Wed 1st May 2013 05:42 pm

11eagle11

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer