Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Sat 16th Mar 2013 04:15 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Beyond The Black Rainbow

Last edited by molly (Wed 14th Aug 2013 05:43 pm)

#2 Mon 12th Aug 2013 11:35 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Re: Beyond The Black Rainbow

I just have to say that I saw this several weeks ago and it is certainly one of the best candidates for the worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life. It was difficult to watch from the beggining, absolutely nothing even happens during the first 35 minutes and the symbolism is so thick you probably couldn't even cut it with a machete. Not to mention that the symbolism is disgusting if you can actually bring yourself to understand it; it is only about demon possession and elite control over a human slave vessel; it doesn't even have a happy ending. I am still wondering why someone would make a movie like this.

#3 Tue 13th Aug 2013 12:16 am

molly
♫♪
Website

HEY! to me the ending is happy...she gets out!!

now if only someone could grant Solstice's wish that they'd never seen the movie...
http://www.helpfulsnowman.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/jambi.jpg

eerrr... maybe we need one of these instead...
http://www.soundonsight.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2012_men_in_black_3_0211-1024x681.jpg

Last edited by molly (Wed 14th Aug 2013 05:46 pm)

#4 Sun 8th Sep 2013 01:40 am

Solstice
Solstice

did she get away at the end? the bad guy got killed? I don't remember, I only remember the bad guy killed that one or those two innocent dudes by the road or something. the only thing I can remember that was a tiny bit interesting was the cloned soldier thing with the baby face. visslar

#5 Sun 8th Sep 2013 09:34 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Yeah he tries to chase her down but he slips on a rock & bangs his head. It's like a metaphor for the whole movie & how the guy was on a 'Bad Trip' during the whole thing. The movie is like visual minimal art & with that lo-fi 80's electro music it adds to the cheeziness. It makes me think, too, of things i've read about supposed CIA black ops people who can do psychic attacks, & those 'baby face' creatures, those are the Sentionauts, they 'inject' her with mind control devices & incorrect thoughts.. which is something I had just been reading about on Montalk's site.

#6 Mon 9th Sep 2013 02:40 am

Solstice
Solstice

molly wrote:

Yeah he tries to chase her down but he slips on a rock & bangs his head. It's like a metaphor for the whole movie & how the guy was on a 'Bad Trip' during the whole thing. The movie is like visual minimal art & with that lo-fi 80's electro music it adds to the cheeziness. It makes me think, too, of things i've read about supposed CIA black ops people who can do psychic attacks, & those 'baby face' creatures, those are the Sentionauts, they 'inject' her with mind control devices & incorrect thoughts.. which is something I had just been reading about on Montalk's site.

The Sentionauts? Where do you get that name and how do you know that? I don't remember the baby face things injecting her with mind control devices or thoughts . . . maybe I missed something. Yea totally reminds me of the CIA black ops stuff too but with the lower 4th demon posessed crap mixed in.

#7 Mon 9th Sep 2013 10:13 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Solstice wrote:

The Sentionauts? Where do you get that name and how do you know that? I don't remember the baby face things injecting her with mind control devices or thoughts . . . maybe I missed something.

apparently.. it was right there, luv tongue

Board footer