Website

Re: Tricksy

Huh?

#12 Mon 10th Feb 2014 04:00 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

As soon as I log into post, the computer takes an unusually long amount of time to load the page. (lost connection 1:08a.m.)

Bhang: http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_cloaking_tech.jpg

Molly: “Huh?”

To which I reply:
1.)    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7J3kJ5Ae3A
2.)    Optical Invisibility http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPVQal851U
3.)    Practical Use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad1T-6Nx7Gc

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_alienship.jpg

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_ickliz01.jpg

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_mars_icecap.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Tue 30th Sep 2014 12:12 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#13 Mon 10th Feb 2014 04:23 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Darkside of the Moon. Note the water trench coming UP out of a dark cave.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_darkside_moon_-_copy.jpg

Now pay close attention:

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_moon_darkside_poi.jpg

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_moongrid02.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Mon 10th Feb 2014 04:27 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#14 Sun 20th Jul 2014 03:56 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

When trying to understand just how the Hextraterrestrials have maintained relatively undetected for generations, we must first understand that Human Intelligences have been in collusion with these entities for thousands of years. The main focus of any serious cult-like fraternity and/or secret society has been to maintain an open channel of communication with off-world/underworld/multi-dimensional/astral beings. These beings, by way of magical-like technologies and sophisticated psychotronic genetic programs, communicate to their human agents through a tangled web of subversively terrifying rituals of subjugation, submission and absolute loyalty. In order to act out these “beings” will, the human agents are trained to act out any order given; even if it means the agents own death. The conspiracy of it is so vast and so deep, that even the modern “conspiracy theorists” will have a very difficult time trying to conceptualize its depth.

http://nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_el_slenderman_scrncap.jpg

“relatively undetected” I mean that the majority of humanity that is “not in the know”. Those who do “know” are among your upper echelon of military, religious and government institutions (world-wide). 

To quote Wikipedia on Pixel vs. Photograph

“Pixel: . In digital imaging, a pixel, pel, or picture element is a physical point in a raster image, or the smallest addressable element in an all points addressable display device; so it is the smallest controllable element of a picture represented on the screen. The address of a pixel corresponds to its physical coordinates. LCD pixels are manufactured in a two-dimensional grid, and are often represented using dots or squares, but CRT pixels correspond to their timing mechanisms and sweep rates. A minute area of illumination on a display screen, one of many from which an image is composed. Similar to Dot matrix printing or impact matrix printing which is a type of computer printing which uses a series of small dots to create the illusion of texts and pictures”.

“Photograph; or photo is an image created by light falling on a light-sensitive surface, usually photographic film. Most photographs are created using a camera, which uses a lens to focus the scene's visible wavelengths of light into a reproduction of what the human eye would see. The process and practice of creating photographs is called photography. The word "photograph" was coined in 1839 by Sir John Herschel and is based on the Greek φῶς (phos), meaning "light", and γραφή (graphê), meaning "drawing, writing", together meaning "drawing with light".

NASA stopped using real photographs long ago. Any image of theirs is potentially a false representation of what the human would truly see.  In my opinion it usually is; at first glance.

To quote the famous Carl Sagan from his appropriately entitled book, The Demon Haunted World: The Dragon In My Garage
by Carl Sagan

"A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage"

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_halecrater09.jpg

Suppose I seriously make such an assertion to you.  Surely you'd want to check it out, see for yourself.  There have been innumerable stories of dragons over the centuries, but no real evidence. What an opportunity!
"Show me," you say.  I lead you to my garage.  You look inside and see a ladder, empty paint cans, an old tricycle -- but no dragon.
"Where's the dragon?" you ask.
"Oh, she's right here," I reply, waving vaguely.  "I neglected to mention that she's an invisible dragon."
You propose spreading flour on the floor of the garage to capture the dragon's footprints.
"Good idea," I say, "but this dragon floats in the air."
Then you'll use an infrared sensor to detect the invisible fire.
"Good idea, but the invisible fire is also heatless."
You'll spray-paint the dragon and make her visible.
"Good idea, but she's an incorporeal dragon and the paint won't stick."  And so on.  I counter every physical test you propose with a special explanation of why it won't work.
Now, what's the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating dragon who spits heatless fire and no dragon at all?  If there's no way to disprove my contention, no conceivable experiment that would count against it, what does it mean to say that my dragon exists?  Your inability to invalidate my hypothesis is not at all the same thing as proving it true.  Claims that cannot be tested, assertions immune to disproof are veridically worthless, whatever value they may have in inspiring us or in exciting our sense of wonder.  What I'm asking you to do comes down to believing, in the absence of evidence, on my say-so.  The only thing you've really learned from my insistence that there's a dragon in my garage is that something funny is going on inside my head.  You'd wonder, if no physical tests apply, what convinced me.  The possibility that it was a dream or a hallucination would certainly enter your mind.  But then, why am I taking it so seriously?  Maybe I need help.  At the least, maybe I've seriously underestimated human fallibility.  Imagine that, despite none of the tests being successful, you wish to be scrupulously open-minded.  So you don't outright reject the notion that there's a fire-breathing dragon in my garage.  You merely put it on hold.  Present evidence is strongly against it, but if a new body of data emerge you're prepared to examine it and see if it convinces you.  Surely it's unfair of me to be offended at not being believed; or to criticize you for being stodgy and unimaginative -- merely because you rendered the Scottish verdict of "not proved."
Imagine that things had gone otherwise.  The dragon is invisible, all right, but footprints are being made in the flour as you watch.  Your infrared detector reads off-scale.  The spray paint reveals a jagged crest bobbing in the air before you.  No matter how skeptical you might have been about the existence of dragons -- to say nothing about invisible ones -- you must now acknowledge that there's something here, and that in a preliminary way it's consistent with an invisible, fire-breathing dragon.
Now another scenario: Suppose it's not just me.  Suppose that several people of your acquaintance, including people who you're pretty sure don't know each other, all tell you that they have dragons in their garages -- but in every case the evidence is maddeningly elusive.  All of us admit we're disturbed at being gripped by so odd a conviction so ill-supported by the physical evidence.  None of us is a lunatic.  We speculate about what it would mean if invisible dragons were really hiding out in garages all over the world, with us humans just catching on.  I'd rather it not be true, I tell you.  But maybe all those ancient European and Chinese myths about dragons weren't myths at all.
Gratifyingly, some dragon-size footprints in the flour are now reported.  But they're never made when a skeptic is looking.  An alternative explanation presents itself.  On close examination it seems clear that the footprints could have been faked.  Another dragon enthusiast shows up with a burnt finger and attributes it to a rare physical manifestation of the dragon's fiery breath.  But again, other possibilities exist.  We understand that there are other ways to burn fingers besides the breath of invisible dragons.  Such "evidence" -- no matter how important the dragon advocates consider it -- is far from compelling.  Once again, the only sensible approach is tentatively to reject the dragon hypothesis, to be open to future physical data, and to wonder what the cause might be that so many apparently sane and sober people share the same strange delusion.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Magic requires tacit cooperation of the audience with the magician - an abandonment of scepticism, or what is sometimes described as the willing suspension of disbelief. It immediately follows that to penetrate the magic, to expose the trick, we must cease collaborating.”  -Carl Sagan-

NASA wrote:

Pareidolia is the psychological phenomenon where people see recognizable shapes in clouds, rock formations, or otherwise unrelated objects or data. There are many examples of this phenomenon on Earth and in space.

http://nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_el_slenderman.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Tue 16th Jun 2015 09:04 pm)

#15 Mon 15th Sep 2014 02:07 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

"When I first noticed these guys, I assumed they were totems, but the longer I have worked with these images, the more convinced I am that the are the actual creatures of legend, particularly the more modern urban legend known as "Slenderman". I'm not too sure what these creatures were called before being dubbed Slenderman, but I'm convinced they have been here a very long time. Katy Perry (daughter of a Priest) does a preformance (Satanic Ritual) at the Grammys (Elitist) ---  I should point out that this song: "DARK HORSE" is actually talking about the ritual murder of her man-friend to the Dark Gods of Hollywood, the rapper talks about cannibalism and raping drugged women, then killing them. Don't believe me? Listen again (oh, not to mention all the Illuminati symbolism) while your listening, be sure to note the SLENDERMEN (for lack of a better term) in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtP1RG1B92I

Just to recap my theory to you so far as I have shown: The National Parks were built up around these compounds, meaning that officials of the US are aware of what lives out there and have been since the beginning of America. From what I have gathered, these creatures are living INSIDE the Earth with occasional visits to the surface. The National Parks were part of the treaties between these ET's and the American Gov. All available evidence point to these entities being the very same creatures from medieval art most commonly alluding to Demons/Lucifer/Satan and other supposedly mythological entities. It seems evident that these creatures possess a high level of technology that has prevented any type of violent action towards these creatures or their habitat. UFO literature is rife with stories of the military industrial complex bending over backwards to get their hands on as much of this technology as possible... but as in any good economy, you cannot get something for nothing, we exchange human bodies and souls for a bit of this high-tech sorcery. Because most human-beings cannot withstand the levels of fear associated with being in the presence of these beings, humans must have special training to even be within the vicinity of them. This training is usually done by way of Masonic lodges, after oaths of fealty and silence have been sworn by Blood-Pacts. The 33rd degree is the ENTRY level of trust when dealing with these beings. They are revered as Gods by most of the occult organizations that deal with them. For their power is so greatly advanced, that even today, their works are considered magical when witnessed by humans. All evidence points to the idea that these entities require human blood for feasting upon and using for genetic experimentation. After lengthy study of the Sierra Nevada mountain chains, I soon became aware of ancient terraformed structures, mounds, pyramids and hills. I termed these works as "terror-forming" due to the amount of shock and fear I experienced when finding these locations.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_mountain_flowers035.jpg

It didn't take long before I discovered one of the DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases) in El Dorado county which happened to be named after the father of Magnetic Propulsion and Anti-gravity technologies in the 1930's, one Mr. John Hasbroruck Van Vleck. Study of this region reveals a compound littered with what can only be described as Satanic or Demonic imagery of Dragons, Giants, Demons and what appear to be naked humans tied to trees. I now believe that this is a safe haven for the creatures and a high level security base of operations for human scientists and military personnel. The closest town to this compound is not even listed on Google maps. The town is called Quintette (A composition for five voices or five instruments) - which alludes not only to 5 people in a pentagram chanting, but also the voice activated technologies which the entities use. Trying to find more information on Quintette is very hard. All I've been able to discover is that
Quintette is an unincorporated community in El Dorado County (unincorporated area is a region of land that is not governed by its own local municipal corporation) I suspect this town is in direct support of whatever goes on at Van Vleck Airport.

I myself had tried to do missing people's investigations in Placer and El Dorado counties before I had stumbled upon Paul Paulides work (aurthor of Missing 411). He was/is doing the exact type of work that I had intended to do. As I'm sure you are well aware, that type of inquiry is almost impossible to complete without some type of law enforcement connections, so for your work, I and many others are grateful. But you helped me to solidify my theory and begin to make sense out of it, even if it was a "crazy" idea. But my evidence mounts.

Being a veteran of Iraq and having thousands of hours of guard-duty logged under my belt, I'm well aware of how much noise a person makes when traveling through a wooded area. Any human coming even remotely close to these entities will be identified immediately through a combination of sound, smell and technology (such as thermal). It is very easy for these creatures to cloak themselves before human eyes are laid upon them. But when a satellite flies over, the rules of the game change. For the most part, the government-humans do their best to edit the images to protect sensitive areas from peering eyes, but as I've learned, they miss many areas (or humans are allowing some of the stuff to remain, in hopes that someone else can expose the conspiracy). I have found many of these compounds and creatures and it is a REPEATABLE process and likeness. I have a verifiable scientific process when identifying these things.  The hardest part is for un-indoctrinated humans to understand that this is real, that giants exist, that aliens exist, that the government knows and that they are have been living here before America was even founded... it's all very demanding of human perceptions, logic and reasoning. 98% of what I'm suggesting here will be outright denied by 98% of the people I present to. But you good sir (Paul Paulides https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAh02EB7SNI ) have a body trail. Take what I give you and poke around a bit (very carefully) and you will find much of what I say to be more than mere speculation... I've just begun to crack this lid open for you.

Attached are a few images of what appear to be large stumps out in the forest and that's exactly what they want you to think they are."

Last edited by Bhang (Tue 26th May 2015 04:45 pm)

#16 Mon 15th Sep 2014 04:22 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Enter “VAN VLECK”

John Hasbrouck Van Vleck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hasbrouck_Van_Vleck

J. H. van Vleck established the fundamentals of the quantum mechanical theory of magnetism and the crystal field theory (chemical bonding in metal complexes). He is regarded as the Father of Modern Magnetism.

During World War II, J. H. van Vleck worked on radar at the MIT Radiation Lab. He was half time at the Radiation Lab and half time on the staff at Harvard. He showed that at about 1.25-centimeter wavelength water molecules in the atmosphere would lead to troublesome absorption and that at 0.5-centimeter wavelength there would be a similar absorption by oxygen molecules. This was to have important consequences not just for military (and civil) radar systems but later for the new science of radioastronomy.

J. H. van Vleck participated in the Manhattan Project. In June 1942, J. Robert Oppenheimer held a summer study for confirming the concept and feasibility of nuclear weapon at the University of California, Berkeley. Eight theoretical scientists, including J. H. van Vleck, attended it. From July to September, the theoretical study group examined and developed the principles of atomic bomb design.

J. H. van Vleck's theoretical work led to establish the Los Alamos Nuclear Weapons Laboratory. He also served on the Los Alamos Review committee in 1943. The committee, established by General Leslie Groves, also consisted of W.K. Lewis of MIT, Chairman; E.L. Rose, of Jones & Lamson; E.B. Wilson of Harvard; and Richard C. Tolman, Vice Chairman of NDRC. The committee's important contribution (originating with Rose) was a reduction in the size of the firing gun for the Little Boy atomic bomb, a concept which eliminated additional design-weight and sped up production of the bomb for its eventual release over Hiroshima. However it was not employed for the Fat Man bomb at Nagasaki, which relied on implosion of a plutonium shell to reach critical mass.

It’s important to note the definition of El Dorado here:
El Dorado Spanish for “the gilded one”.
(Gilded) 1. To coat with or as with a thin layer of gold or gold leaf.  2. To brighten or adorn.  3. To give a speciously good appearance to; gloss over.  4. Obs. To redden with blood.
Did you see that? The OBSOLETE definition for El Dorado  (gilded one) is to “REDDEN WITH BLOOD”

The following image is what I believe to be an active underground base. I found it because, I found what appeared to be a person being crucified like Christ on top of the mountain!

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_vva_01.jpg

At first I thought it was some type of satanic cult out in the woods but before long, I identified multiple "hits" throughout this region and ran an in depth analysis of the whole mountain. Here is where I learned that the Hextraterrestrials use a full grown tree in the exact same way as a pixel on a computer screen, or in the exact same way that dot matrix printing or impact matrix printing works!

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_vva_03.jpg

This topic is by no means easy to express to those without some type of background in the paranormal. At least you here have an open mind about what is happening out in the vast expanses of the North American woodlands. Although I have met many people who have personal Bigfoot experiences, I myself have not had the privilege of seeing one. My experience is with UFOs. Not just one or two, I lost count after 23 ufo sightings. To be fair,  I understand that it is very probable that many of those craft were man made, but I also understand that sightings of the same type of phenomenon go back thousands of years, centuries before man ever took to the skies. So, since my first sighting in the late nineties, I have been a huge advocate for ufos, aliens and the unusual things of the world. Often people wonder why things unfold in their lives the way they do and I am no exception, but when I look back in hindsight, I realize that all the weird shit that has happened to me – from ghosts, out of body experiences, ufos, psychic phenomenon, telekinesis, unexplainable “coincidences”, even a personal sighting of Jesus- these things and more, have given me the ability to understand what I think I’m understanding now.
I actually started this study by way of NASA images of Mars. I had been made sick by years and years of television programs dealing with the subject of aliens/ufos and always ending their commentaries with a question mark. Did aliens exist? Is the government aware of this? Were ancient astronauts a reality? It made me sick, I mean, they interview eye witnesses, the police, the Air Force, all of them insinuating an intelligence not of Earth… then these programs would turn around and spit in the face of all these credible researchers and witnesses. I decided to find the aliens on my own, instead of waiting for the TV to tell me what I already knew. So, I began to download nearly every picture of Mars that I found to be of interest, plugged them into Photoshop and began my tedious search. Although there is a lot of circumstantial events that would lead to my next big discovery, I will leave them out of the story for now, the point is, I began finding what I was looking for. For the last 5 years I’ve been quietly mapping Mars and the Moon and have recently started on all the other solid bodies in the solar system.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_vva_08.jpg

Later I found this guy on the internet who grew up in my "region of concern" in El Dorodo, CA., who would later become a professor at UCLA: His name is Jeffery Burton Russell. His books include the following: (Tells Peak, Van Vleck Airport raffetto devil, Jeffrey Burton Russell) • Witchcraft in the Middle Ages (1972) • Devil: Perceptions of Evil from Antiquity to Primitive Christianity (1977) • History of Witchcraft, Sorcerers, Heretics, and Pagans (1980, 2007) • Medieval Heresies: A Bibliography, 1960-1979 (with Carl T. Berkhout) (1981) • Satan: The Early Christian Tradition (1981) • Lucifer: The Devil in the Middle Ages (1984) • Mephistopheles: The Devil in the Modern World (1986) • Prince of Darkness: Radical Evil and the Power of Good in History (1988) • Inventing the Flat Earth: Columbus and Modern Historians (1991) • History of Heaven: The Singing Silence (1997) • Devil, Heresy, and Witchcraft in the Middle Ages: Essays in Honor of Jeffrey B. Russell (edited by Alberto Ferreiro) (1998) • Life of the Jura Fathers: The Life and Rule of the Holy Fathers Romanus, Lupicinus, and Eugendus, Abbots of the Monasteries in the Jura Mountains (1999) • Paradise Mislaid: How We Lost Heaven--and How We Can Regain It (2006) • Exposing Myths about Christianity: A Guide to Answering 145 Viral Lies and Legends (2012)

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 3rd Jun 2015 02:59 am)

#17 Mon 15th Sep 2014 04:35 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

The Hextraterrestrials Prologue: by EPC

The North Fork American River & Polygons

Due to the events surrounding September 11, 2001, I quickly found myself on a plane headed towards Iraq. Those two topics alone would easily fill a few books each, but the point here is that I had left my beloved Placer hills far, far behind. Any hope of personally investigating the mysterious chasm again would have to wait.
                One night, in June of 2003, while I was on a twelve hour guard-duty shift in a lonely watch tower on the 33rd parallel in Baghdad, I began to evaluate my life experience. A war zone can do that to a person. I commenced to create a mental list of things I wanted to do if I ever made it out of Iraq alive. Many soldiers commonly refer to this list as a “bucket list”.  You know, a list of things you want to do before you “kick the bucket”. Near the top of that list for me, was to revisit that perplexing hole in the woods and finally put an end to the nagging questions that still lingered in my subconscious as to its function, purpose and creation. It was just something that I strongly felt needed to be done before I died. I promised myself that I would go investigate this hole thoroughly and literally “get to the bottom of it”. I decided that night, pacing my towers ledge like a Babylonian lion, hungrily scanning my perimeter for any sign of enemy-combatants, that I would take my newly acquired soldiering skills and rappel into it, settling the issue once and for all. I made that decision in June of 2003 and was to receive my chance by December the following year.
                I had been stationed in Germany and had just returned to base from downrange. I earned a bit of leave after seventeen months of continuous deployment and wanted nothing more than to visit my parent’s home in California. Just so I could see their faces, give them a hug, tell them how much I love them, apologize for being such a brat while growing up and say sorry for ever taking them for granted  (That was also on my bucket list).  And while I was there, I knew I could slay two birds with a single stone.
                A couple of days after I had arrived at my parents house, I went to the local sporting goods store and rented some climbing gear. By the next morning, I was off traipsing through the woods, only now considering how dumb an idea this was to undertake all alone. What if I fell? There would be no one even remotely near to help me if I ran into trouble. Even if I were to yell at the top of my lungs, I understood not a soul would hear me way out there. I was starting to imagine all the ways I could potentially die anonymously in a black hole of an abyss. As I progressed further on, my concerns subsided as I convinced myself that there would be no accidents. And there weren’t. I probably walked around for five or six hours trying to locate the site, to no avail. I was sure I was in the general region but no matter how many times I kept circling through that area, I couldn’t find the clearing or the hole. Disheartened, I finally gave up and returned to my parent’s house defeated. With only a week and a half left for leave, I used the rest of my time to enjoy my families company, see a few good friends and to relax before returning to duty in Germany.

Keyhole Earthviewer 1.0 – June 11, 2001 to Google Earth 3.0 – June 28, 2005.

When Google Earth was unveiled to the world on the internet, hundreds of millions of people were instantly fascinated, if not stupefied by the sheer size and complexity of such a massive project. People spent days, perhaps weeks, grooming over images of their locale and any other place they found to be of interest. Soon, people began to discover and report all kinds of oddities hidden in the images of the world. From long buried pyramids in Bosnia and China, to six-pointed stars carved into the desert floors of Area 51 in Nevada, to the potential location of Atlantis off of the north-western tip of Africa, to whole strips of land in Alaska that had been blacked-out, preventing any study or analysis, to a host of unidentified objects lurking in the mega-pixels. I too would soon discover several such oddities myself.
                It was 2006 by the time I finally downloaded and installed the program. I had only two reasons to bog down my cheap computers memory with it. One, I wanted to study the actual satellite images of the Nazca lines in South America (after reading Von Daniken’s book: The Chariots of the Gods, in 1998) and two, I had to make an attempt to find that stupid hole in the woods. I say stupid because for years I had tried to rationalize this pits purpose, and for years I fell short of an explanation. It just seemed stupid to make a massive hole in the forest, way out in the middle of nowhere. I guess that’s why the idea of solving that riddle engrained itself so deeply into my consciousness. I spent a few hours pouring over the Google Earth images of Placer County, desperately looking for any sign of it. All I could discern were trees and shadows of trees. And just as my attention waned, thinking I was about to give up, I noticed something else that seemed a bit more unusual than what I was actually looking for. Right on the eastern side of the American River, at a place called “Yankie Jims”, I saw a large hill in the shape of a pentagon. All sides of it seemed to be equal.  Following the direct center of the pentagram slightly south, was the indentation in the shape of a perfect oval, or egg, laid squarely on the pentagrams dividing line.

After the initial impact of perceiving nearly perfect symmetrical geometry in this mound, I began to look “with new eyes” searching for more geometric clues. In fact, the more I looked, the more geometry I saw. From the beginning of the North Fork of the American River, starting at Foresthill Bridge, running all the way to west Lake Tahoe, I discerned geometrically shaped hills and mounds. Not just a few, but many. I took a screen capture and fed the image into my Photoshop program so I could trace them out, just to keep track of them all.

Although I’m no geologist, I determined that these geometric hills seemed unnatural. The idea of a mound, temple or pyramid complex wouldn’t leave my mind. Thinking of the Native Americans building such a site, stretching across such a vast distance of approximately twenty-eight miles, and on such a scale, was very implausible. Besides, judging by the strata and rock erosion of the riverbeds, it would mean that if these were actually structures, they must have been built thousands, if not, hundreds of thousands of years ago!  I sat there dumbfounded, browsing over the images, fantasizing that maybe the fabled inhabitants of Lemuria, Atlantis, or Mu built them ages ago. I even considered the notion that the legendary giants of pre-American history were responsible for these enormous mounds. After scrutinizing the area for a long time, I noted that the Bureau of Land Management seemed to have set up, or permitted others to set up, facilities near the base of many of these supposed structures. In fact, many of the polygons had been logged for timber (or to clear the land) directly in the center of many of these geometric foothills, generally on, or near the peak of these mounds. The exact place I would clear and dig if I were looking for archeological evidence of mound builders.
                It all seemed too much. Maybe I was being fanciful or overly imaginative. I opened a new tab in my browser and with a few choice questions, asked the mighty Google oracle for some answers. A few clicks later, I was able to locate an internet site whose primary focus seemed to be the exact thing I was looking for. The title of the webpage was, and is:

Rural Mysteries of the North Fork Polygon

“The official poly-blog of the North Fork Polygon, bringing you anecdotal evidence, controversial theories, and preliminary conclusions from rural Placer, Nevada, and El Dorado Counties.”

The author, whose internet alias is “J-Dub” described himself:

“I am the director of a secret institute of adventure scientists that are willing to scramble into remote, rattlesnake-infested canyons, explore unstable historic mining areas, and even surf the Web using slow-speed internet connections... all in the name of science and infotainment.”

This seemed to be just the guy I needed to speak with, for it was apparent that he had been exploring the area for years and I was sure he’d have some useful information to further my study of the region. He might have known the location of the mystery hole, possibly even having an explanation. I decided I would email this J-Dub and covertly pry at him for information. Why covertly? Well, if I was right in my suspicion of those hills actually being structures, then it would follow that that type of information would be highly sensitive, possibly even dangerous. The government has owned that land for several decades and if those were truly structures and not just the perfect symmetry that nature sometimes displays, then I was sure the government would know about it by now - if that wasn’t the reason they obtained the land in the first place. I decided I would write to this “J-Dub” within the week. I spent the rest of my evening devouring all the pages on his site, totally blown away by all the stories that had circulated in and around my county for generations. Stories that I had never heard told, not so much as a whisper. This is where I first learned the story of the Green Valley Pyramid. I felt vindicated as I read through the testimonies and accounts. It appeared as if several other people have claimed that this area is hiding ancient pyramids as well! Here is a small excerpt of an anonymous email sent to J-Dub’s site:

“Back when I had first gotten into this business, sometimes called Being on the Path, I had heard some information about a man by the name of Dr. Wallace Halsey and his wife Tarna. He had stated that he had been to a couple of pyramid sites in Calif. One of them is near Lone Pine, Calif. and I have visited it before. The second was on the North Fork of the American River near a small community called Gold Run. This place in just off hyway 80 a few miles East of Auburn, Calif. It was also stated that it was at a place called Snakehead Point.

When listening to a magnetic reel to reel tape recording of Dr. Wallace Halsey (who was a nephew of Admiral "Bull" Halsey of the U.S. Navy in World War II) it was stated that this area where the pyramid is, is also haunted with the dead men's spirits of some Chinese miners. It seems that some Chinese laborers were hired by some English Mining people to dig out some gold ore from the sides of the hill that was right along the sides of the pyramid. They didn't use very good safety methods at that time and they had the Chinese people dig into the hill to a point where the hill fell in on top of them, covering and killing about 22 of the workers.

It was also believed by the local Indians at some time in the past that the area was haunted and that if you ever attempted to climb to the top of the pyramid you would never make it. Something would cause you to turn back. It was also stated that at one time someone had found a hole in the side of the pyramid and had attempted to go into the hole or tunnel. When they got to a certain point the person encountered an invisible force that stopped the person. This scared the person so much that he ran out of the area and never came back. It was also stated that the only thing that was still left in the pyramid was some guardian spirits or something to that effect.”

Ghosts and guardian spirits aside, this was the lynchpin that convinced me to entertain the idea that what I was really looking at was structures and not just some unique type of geological feature. Assured, inspired and motivated, I began to formulate a tactic for my correspondence. I spent the next few days trying to come up with a way to inquire about the features I had discovered. And as each day passed, my paranoia increased. If I was right, the information I had was probably classified as Top Secret or above, and I had watched enough episodes of “The X-Files” to imagine what certain agencies would be willing to do to protect such information. As the days progressed, and my paranoia grew, I narrowed down my possible explanations for these polygonal features.

First and foremost, it was logical to assume that these mounds were nothing more than a natural occurrence. Admittedly, I did not want to believe this, but it was more likely than not.

Second, this was possibly some ancient remnant of a lost culture, likely cut from the same cloth as the pyramid builders and stone masons of the trilathon blocks in  Baalbek, Lebennon, the bewildering observatories of Tenochtitlan in South America, and the unsurpassed Great Pyramids of Egypt. Even a cursory study of these sites leave the researcher in want of an explanation as to the construction methods used to build them; but to this day, the establishment of academia persistently insists that men with crude timber planks, primitive levers and ropes, moved these impossible megalithic stones into place.

Third, explanation for the Placer mounds I considered was the possibility of an ancient extraterrestrial complex, whose visible mounds were only a fraction of a more sophisticated conglomeration deep underground. If this scenario were true, the real question was whether or not the facility was still inhabited by its creators? Many old stories exist, describing non-human entities in northern California. One such story, as told by early settlers, speaks of a race of strange humanoids that had been living inside of Mount Shasta. The settlers were so seriously frightened by this race of creatures, that they gathered large amounts of dynamite and blew up every cave, mineshaft and crevasse leading into, or under the mountain. The description of these beings is very reminiscent of the “Ant People” as described in the Native American Hopi lore. And if the complex that I was studying was no longer inhabited by these theoretical beings, it leads to my fourth potentiality.

Fourth possibility, maybe the complex had been abandoned by the beings long ago and the government or military had discovered it and moved in?  Considering that Area 51 wasn’t too far south, it was feasible to imagine deep underground tunnels connecting the two sites and it would readily explain why most of the land in that area was owned by BLM. This final theory also provided a potential solution for the mystery hole. Maybe the hole was an airshaft to some underground base? Or maybe it was an exit or entry point for some type aerial vehicle?  Whatever the case may have been, it was all very exciting. That weekend I sat down and typed up a purposely short and cryptic email to send to J-Dub which I have reprinted here:

"First I need to know if you are a resident of Placer County? I have data that will blow your noodle but I can't trust just anyone with it. I need a trustworthy contact and must have involvement in subsequent investigation. I think I know where the dwelling of some red haired giants are but will not disclose to just anyone. If you are serious or know someone who is, contact me."

The part about the red haired giants was false. Even though there are several remains and legends in existence of a race of red haired giants in Native American history and mythology, I did not know anything personally about them, nor did I know the location of any of their dwellings; I had only remembered hearing  that information brought  up on a television program once back in the late nineties. I intended that sentence and the “artist rendering” that I would later send, to be used as a red herring, to give anyone intercepting and reading my emails from Germany the ability to scoff and disregard my emails as nothing more than the ranting of just another internet kook. I wasn’t too sure how J-Dub was going to take it. To my surprise, I received the following reply a few days later:

"Dear Fellow Truth-sniffer:

First, "Placer County" is an artificial political construct to which we owe no allegiance. However, we can tell you that water from the North Fork of the American River (and a little from the Bear River) flows in our veins.

Second, we've heard dark rumors of a creature known as "The Scarlet Sasquatch" that is sometimes speculated to exist in the Sierra Nevada, especially in the Reno area. This may or may not be related to the tribe of Red-haired Giants that you are investigating. It sounds like you may have third-hand knowledge of these crypto-humanoids. Has your source heard of anyone who might be aware of any useful form of anecdotal evidence? If so, we are seriously curious with just a hint of token skepticism.

Sincerely, Rural Mysteries of the North Fork Polygon"

I was impressed that he even responded and after reading what he replied, I can now freely admit that I felt bad for getting him worked up over a partially false lead. I made sure to wait a few weeks before I wrote him back, attaching the multiple images I had created from some independent satellite images and Google Earth, highlighting the anomalous features I had uncovered. Along with the satellite images, I attached an “artist rendering” of the supposed “Redsquatch”. I sent him the images through my U.S. Army email address to add a little mystery, weight and validity to the topic. And because of that action, I replied to him only one more time, and never again. I was afraid that this information could truly be a government secret and I knew there was a good chance that my emails going to the United States were being intercepted and read by military intelligence. It would be stupid to stick my neck out any further than this. Approximately nineteen months would pass before J-Dub posted an update on his page discussing our correspondence. He wrote:

“Beginning in late 2008, we received several emails that almost spooked us out of the mystery biz. The emails suggested that there is a tribe of red-haired giants hiding in the hills between the foothill towns of Foresthill and Iowa Hill in an area of pyramid shaped hills. The semi-anonymous e-mailer eventually attached this artist rendering of the creature. Here's the full text of our actual email exchange in chronological order:”

(“email exchange in chronological order” Starting with the two emails cited above, then below being the third exchange)

“We eventually received four additional emails containing high-res aerial photos that not only showed the areas where the Scarlet Sasquatch might have been sighted, but also the approximate locations of several partially buried ancient pyramid structures. Needless to say, our "noodle was blown". Here's our response after several weeks of deep breathing:

"Thanks for the 9 random possible remote wilderness locations of the "Polygon Redsquatch". We plan to start our standard spiral/grid-line search pattern in the Foresthill-Lake Tahoe area soon after the first snowfall, when the giant footprints and strands of red fur will be most visible. It would also be helpful if you could send us a channeled artist rendition of these creatures. BTW - We've also heard of these creatures being sighted in Europe, especially Germany.

Thanks for the clues! Sincerely, Rural Mysteries of the North Fork Polygon"

A few weeks later, before we had a chance to begin our search, we received this response:

"Surely you jest. I was quite serious with the email I sent you. Take a good gander at the Google images I mailed you. Particularly the image named polygon4. It appears to be a pentagon shaped hill with an indentation at the center (possibly an alter or temple). Flanking the pentagon to the east is a triangular pattern. Those are no natural topographical features. This my friend, appears to be a buried mound of some sort. I find this image to be of extreme interest. Judging by the vegetation and history of the locale, I'm forced to conclude that this image is showing us a long lost (until BLM logged it) structure. The structures that I so kindly pointed out to you are massive in size. So large in fact, that I do not think that the native peoples of California built them. The erosion on said sites indicate that the stratum is a few thousand years old. These supposed structures are ancient and massive and I suspect they are remnants of a lost culture. If you are familiar with the tales of the Annunaki, then it takes no stretch of the imagination to see what I think I'm seeing.

Keep in mind that I will not disclose all I know about the area because this is an unsecured line. I'd love to brainstorm with you on all of what I know about the area yet I'm in Germany and "they" are listening. You sir, have assumed that I'm pulling your leg, when in fact I'm dead serious. Open the images in Photoshop, run a few filters on them, look at the features I highlighted for you! Open Google Earth and see these lost structures! They are there and if you were to actually look instead of laugh at my coded correspondence, you too will see what I'm talking about. You have spent all that time building your cool site, investigating neat things but when a major clue is dropped into your box, you seem nonchalant and dismissive. Re-read my mails and ACTUALLY LOOK AT the images I have sent, then look it up yourself. You are probably sitting on top of one the greatest archeological finds since the lost city of Troy... probably a greater find than Troy!

If you ever got e-mails to your site that counted... these are it."

For obvious reasons we can't share the aerial photos, or the exact location of the structures, or the creature's habitat, or the e-mailers real name. But we have spent the last year and a half training in an effort to become more chalant and more un-dismissive. We're now ready to receive a steady stream of additional information, theories, and anecdotes regarding the Legend of the Scarlet Sasquatch.”

“Hold on to your Noodles!”

To my dismay and regret, J-Dub had posted our conversations on his internet site. By the time I read his posts, it would be a less than one hundred days later that I would read that J-Dub had died in a tragic and mysterious car wreck. I never learned if he even started his “spiral-grid” investigation. Despite multiple attempts to contact the current owners of the webpage (through a different email), and verify this information, I have been met with nothing more than silence. Understandably so, because rereading the words I wrote, I realized that a paranoid third party could easily come to the conclusion that I had him set up and murdered. With phrases and words like “data that will blow your noodle”, “not disclose to just anyone”, “pentagon”, “buried”, “major clue”, “they are listening”, “subsequent investigation”, “unsecured line”, “dead serious”, “dropped into your box”,  “coded correspondence” and “If you ever got e-mails to your site that counted... these are it”, I can now, in hindsight, easily see how my emails could be misconstrued as a threat to anyone who may have been suspicious of the circumstances surrounding his death. Especially since the emails originated from a U.S. Army address outside of the United States. For this I am truly sorry and I can assure the friends and family of J-Dub that I have no direct link to his passing. Yet I can’t help but feel somewhat responsible for his untimely demise. If I have truly caused this, I apologize from the deepest place in my heart and soul. All I wanted was to make sense of these unusual features on the map, nothing more. If it is of any consolation, it is I who will now be in crosshairs of the scope, as I divulge all of what I’ve learned from this since then. Because if you are reading this, that means it has been published, and if it has been published there is a high probability that I can die prematurely, disappear, or get “suicided”.
                I know that many of the more skeptical readers will think of this as the ridiculous ramblings of a paranoid-delusional but honestly, it is not too hard for a highly trained agent to disguise an assassination as an accident. The C.I.A. confesses to having drugs that can kill a person by heart attack and not show up in an honest autopsy, or toxicology report. Just ask Andrew Breitbart. This is the new age of the N.D.A.A., where people can vanish without a trace, never to be investigated, never a question asked. If I did inadvertently lead to J-Dubs death, I hope this book will help to balance the universal scales.
                I often wonder if J-Dub had been poking around, gathering information on the sites I gave him and ended up asking the wrong people, the wrong questions? Did he get too close to something big? Or was his car wreck a legitimate accident? Or do I even really want to know the answer to those questions?
After learning of J-Dub’s fate, I dropped the subject entirely, partially from fear, partially from regret.          There was no evidence of foul play that I was aware of, but in my heart of hearts, I felt it. My hopes of one day going on an expedition with him and discovering a great archeological find, died with him. To this day, I feel a sense of guilt about it, despite there not being a shred of evidence to prove it was nothing more than an accident. I did my best to try and forget the whole thing and for a time, I did.
                Nearly four years later, I was at work when a newly hired co-worker had asked me where I came from in America. I proudly replied California and proceeded to pull up Google Earth and show her on the map. She then took the mouse and showed me the house in Nevada where she had been raised. We spoke a bit, reminiscing and being homesick together before she had to return to her work. When she left the room, I was alone and Google Earth was still open. Memories of the past, wanted and unwanted came pouring in. I sat at the computer and scrolled back over to California, looking to see if the polygons were still discernable. I knew that every so often the satellite images would be updated with newer photographs and I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if the polygon mounds had gone missing. Actually, if they were not there, it would only reinforce my premise.
                I went over the little town of Foresthill and noted that the images were indeed new but the pyramid-mounds were still present in the photos. I scrolled east towards Lake Tahoe, looking for anything new or interesting in the polygon region. Before I knew what had happened, I was face to face with a revelation so big, so profound, that I could hardly believe my own eyes. There, on the western side of Lake Tahoe in Placer County, plain as day was the image of none other than the Devil. He jumped right out at me like a bat out of hell. Or more precisely, like a horned extraterrestrial out of Hellhole Reservoir… He was staring me down out the corner of his eye, with that sly grin on his face, tempting me to try and explain why no other person on Earth had acknowledged his presence before. If only J-Dub could have seen this!
http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_mildredridge01.jpg
http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_mildredridge02.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Mon 15th Sep 2014 06:18 pm)

#18 Tue 16th Sep 2014 11:48 am

Sencha

Compelling research & experiences, as always.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#19 Thu 18th Sep 2014 12:19 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Thanks Sencha... the time has come to put things into perspective.

The Genetics of the Beast were primarily wiped out during the deluge. But sometimes, the Dragon Blood manifest itself in its modern descendants.

http://myfutureme.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/demonbig.jpg

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist"

http://o.aolcdn.com/photo-hub/news_gallery/6/5/657358/1270753820407.JPEG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1EUvfgrXLf4/UlxBkjbgdkI/AAAAAAAAOGM/yHpB8MZqAOA/s1600/giant+human+skeletons-horn-mounds-Nephilim.jpg

I found this UFO by Devil's Tower in Wyoming...

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_devilstower.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Tue 23rd Sep 2014 02:24 am)

#20 Thu 18th Sep 2014 11:34 am

Sencha

After reading your posts dated 15th I've had some pretty disturbing nightmares (one waking disturbance) for two nights in succession - after not having had any serious occurrences for quite some time. I'll spare the details of what happened, but it's safe to say that after reading your posts I went about the rest of my day and didn't give them too much thought due to being tied up with other stuff, so it's not like I got on a para and freaked myself into getting some nightmares due to indulging in negative thought-loops, etc. The point is this has happened before when reading your previous posts concerning demonic-type research and also when I've been reading a related thread over at The Outpost Forum - and I know I wasn't the only one. Something clearly gets tweaked by this material being brought out into the open, so I guess it's a sign you're on the money. Oh, and I just remembered I did go onto Google Earth at one point and found that devil's head outline in Placer County, so I could get a closer look at it. I guess that was the only other 'provocative' action I engaged in.

Anyhow, I'll leave you to it. Just thought you might find the feedback interesting.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

Board footer