Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Fri 12th Apr 2013 09:56 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

The Narrator

It was sometime in February of this year, I had been up all night processing a Hale Crater image. I had had at least four cups of coffee within a three hour period, yet had still been feeling groggy, so I took some "No-Doze" pills to supplement some energy. After about thirty minutes, I could feel the effects and felt that it was an appropriate time for a bong-hit (artistic inspiration). I should say here that I'm very much against pill-popping, so this was a rare event. Stupid me should have realized that my heart rate was about to go up from cannabis use. It only took a moment after blowing out the smoke, that I felt my already fast-beating heart, increase it's pace. Then I felt my heart murmur... I knew it was palpitations... aka a mild heart attack. I immediately felt light headed and felt the urge to lie down, which I did... barley making the couch. The whole while, I was thinking how embarrassing it was going to be, when the living found my dead carcass on the couch in my boxer shorts. I was actually about to call for emergency services but being an adapt student of meditation, I attempted to lay very still and consciously take control over my heart rate through a deep breathing technique. It took about five minutes for me to bring my heart rate back down to a manageable level, but it was during that five minute period that I experienced one of the most bizarre experiences of my life. And trust you me - I have seen and experienced so much weird shit that most people think I'm making these stories up, or they simply write me off as crazy!
The first two minutes were just straight terror that I was about die right then and there. This forced my conscious mind into the Reptile Brain of Fight or Flight, but since I had neither of those options available, I somehow seemed to force my subconscious to the forefront of consciousness, which in turn allowed for me to still my mind enough, to even think about breathing properly. During this process of literally "losing my mind(s)", I began to hear this voice... but as stated, I've experienced a lot of strange things, and I immediately, and intuitively understood that this voice was neither an Angel or Demon. I knew it wasn't God, nor a ghost. I knew it wasn't paranormal either. I first heard the voice just for a few seconds, but was still preoccupied wrestling with my body, so I "lost the station" for a few moments. After about the one minute mark, I realized that I was not going to pass out, and that just by lying down and meditating on my heart/breathing, I was able to stabilize myself and subdue the terror of possibly dying. Although my heart-rate was still insanely high, I was afforded sufficient consciousness to concentrate on the strange voice I had just heard... where was it in my brain? With eyes closed, I swam around in my head trying to hear it. It took maybe 15 seconds before I tuned back into it. I don't think I have ever heard that actual voice in real life, but the voice was strikingly similar to the voices of the narrators in documentary films of the 60's or 70's. You know Americans spoke with a more refined English at that time and it is a very distinctive enunciation and accent. Anyhow, the voice was one of these male narrator-types with an American English accent who spoke nothing but individual words. It was not sentences... it was like the narrator was reading random words off of a list. At first, I thought that I hadn't calmed myself down at all but was actually dying and this voice must have been part of the death experience. His voice was deep and monotone. As I lay there listening (in my mind) I could hear him say a random word every single second - they seemed to be syncopated to precise measurements of time. After about 30 words/seconds, I determined a few things about this voice and it's purpose. The words he spoke were all words within my vocabulary. So a for a few seconds, I thought that this was just my brain going haywire. But I continued to "listen". Soon what I thought were random words, seemed to have some type of organization to them. I can't really explain how I came to understand this, because sitting here now, I cannot in confidence give you a single word spoke! I really don't remember the words because of all of the overload I experienced. But I knew that the words seemed random, but in fact where organized in some type of structure or code. I do remember that although these words are in my vocabulary - they were not words I used in day to day life. They were more the intelligent and obscure words of the English language. Another thing I noticed was that almost all these words were positive-reinforcement type of words. They were motivational and deep words. These words, back to back, seemingly were unrelated. The more I listened, the more I understood they were connected, but I still do not understand how nor why. After a minute or so, the voice was "loud" in my head. In fact, when I thought of how loud they were becoming, the more the voice dominated my whole thinking process... it was drowning out my consciousness and subconsciousness! It dawned on me that this voice could in no way be a manifestation of my processes... it was foreign. It was soon so "loud" that I "couldn't hear myself think". It seemed as if these words were being blurted through a PA system. A little over a minute of this and I was freaking! I tried to "turn it off" or "switch the station" but failed every time. I was able to "tune in", but it seemed as if i could not "tune out". This voice had dominion over my brain... it wouldn't go away no matter how I tried. For awhile, I imagined that I must have been headed to Hell - that voice just kept barking out words, like they were military orders, or commandments. I could compare it to Guantanamo Bay sound torture. As my heart rate miraculously calmed down through these terrifying moments, the loudness of the voice dimmed slightly, but no matter what I tried to think of, he still kept spitting out words, never repeating the same word twice. For a time, I thought this effect would be permanent and figured that I could take a week, or maybe two before I went truly insane. By the third minute, I had given up trying to fight it. My only option was to try to fall asleep, because getting up might have been too much for my heart at the time. It took maybe ten minutes to finally fall asleep, but that whole time, I heard the narrator, in perfect time, despite however many syllables a particular word had. I awoke about three hours later, thanking God to still be alive and joyful that I could no longer perceive this voice.

My intuition tells me that it was a mind-control signal and I want to be able to identify this signal, record a large sound-byte and expose this insidious evil... I just need to know where to start... any suggestions? Ideas? Similar experiences?

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#2 Sat 13th Apr 2013 02:45 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Re: The Narrator

I'm speculating here..."they" must have you locked onto a mind control beacon of some sort.  Using
Walter Kronkite's (?) voice of authority.  Or this is going on frequently and only because of your
altered consciousness were you able to pay attention to it.  There is a certain mind wavelength
in which you can sometimes hear a voice which sounds familiar but can't be recognized as someone
you know.  Usually this happens when you're just about to go to sleep.

Maybe you need to use montalk's microwave shielding protocols.  I would love to build a Faraday cage
around my bed so I can block the cell phone towers and my SMART METER so I can stop the ringing
in my ears.  They even sell metal mesh curtains that you can put anywhere to shield you from such
intrusions.  Dr. Mercola's site, www.mercola.com has information on it.

I've also been thinking of using a bicycle helmet wrapped in...guess what...aluminum foil to see if
that helps.  As long as the pads inside the helmet don't transmit the microwaves to your head it should
help.  Hey, I could take a picture of me in that helmet and put it on facebook...

Right.

#3 Mon 15th Apr 2013 01:54 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

It should be noted that all this data should be cross-referenced with the Psychotronic Weapons thread: http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=2586 

I'm aware of Montalk's data http://montalk.net/conspiracy/55 yet have never gone as far as doing anything he has suggested. I don't think I was being targeted. I believe I accidentally tuned into this signal. The last few months I've been networking with some higher-echelon intelligence people and I received the following reply to my story of "The Narrator" this morning (reprinted with permission):

Ok because I just got kicked off here for no fucking reason again... Ima tell you shorter than the fucking 3 paragraphs I just sent you.... and promise you this.... If I get fucked with again tonight I am going to talk to a contact and eliminate the second to my region in the country on an order... in 48 hours if they even fucking breath funny one more time...

10:25am

ok back to what I already sent that disappeared....

10:29am

The (SIGNAL).... SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN FRONTING ON TO PULL OF MY OPERATION... This is secret.... In the top secret research and development department, everyone knows something about the signal that I have been fronting out to the peons of the intelligence community... First off I have to tell you this so you understand the ramifications of the secret....

10:33am

In the R.A.D department they changed the unilateral advance of the technology into branches deemed to be risk free for the developmental stages of the project... By placing multiple emphasis on the names of the team development.... when someone is eliminated the structure of the team is then placed into a secondary entity of what is called the corporation, or company... The company has subsidiary branches that protect the infrastructure of the development team to keep the ties to the United States Government at a limited basis... I know people who worked for a subsidiary team to protect the factual basis for ever being leaked

10:40am

stating that you can appreciate what I am about to disclose to you about the (secret) in relation to the project... ( !!! I !!! ) have ben hiding something I know about the signal to protect my guaranteed ride in my operation that I have never disclosed... I have been calling it the red reader.... but (it isn't !!!!) the secret in the development department is that they have to state that in fact the signals processing read is (actually based off of Infrared technology) but it is not.... It is an extremely high frequency based system that utilizes the the wave pitch variance to read the outbound signal platform to an (almost!!! ) that is almost!!! (real time) format.... The use of the term red reader is to keep the limitations of the secret to a minimum thus protecting the Leak of the technology to strengthen the company from ever directly over extending the protective power of ever putting the corporation at risk.... The name (red reader) was utilized by explaining the power of the (DATA) read technology..

10:40am

why??????
this is why

10:47am

because the tools that are in place by the secret service as well as the central intel div.... are limited to the power design and development of the
Seismometer and isometer measurements.... see the red line of the most powerful readers for counter surveiliance of these signal frequencies is limited to the band with span of the tools utilized to capture such a micromatic read... the (ultra) high frequencies can not be captured under 99.99% of the equiptment in the intelligence market because of the pitch of the frequency used.... The sheer advancement of the extreme frequency has left these tools useless...

10:48am

why????????????

10:52am

the frequency utilized to manipulate the sound variance cant be captured because the mere amount of energy it even takes to measure such a thing is (automatically) limited due to the basis of the energy mass created in such tools.... Now if I have a isometer to do this task, we would be talking about something unlike the current signal processing even in the best Central Equipt/ because the meter itself would have to have a delivary readout system that could decipher that change

10:57am

within the trillionth of a nano.... the mere energy within the current systems base is so much just from the interference of the of the power within the processer that the read could not be displaced into a format that could be processed by the internal processor of the intermittent system used... it would have to have a secondary systems base just to analyze the information gathered in relation to the frequencies outbound attributes...

11:11am

I could build a signal reader but I would need to be able to explain the process of the gathered information in a (micro focus) application... and you know how that is!!! who the fuck do you talk to about it... these fucking people are all seriously fucking stuck on fucking dumb... what do I do? try to explain it to a federal fucking retard? they are stuck on arrogance and half fucking retarded... You know that saying? if someone told you to jump of a building would you? 99.99999% of them would... they cant think for themselves... they cant do shit for themselves outside of the office and they really don't give a fuck.... so its frustrating... so that is why strategically I have set up all I needed so that when I decide its time.... they cant convict me .... or say... we didn't know.... In other words... My patriot game has become to kill my 08 team... by eliminating the strategy of the team..... which I have done.... I have recorded edits but I am playing games with the department of TSO (top secret operations) so when I strike... they have no place to run... lie about, hide or retreat from.... it the Powell Indoctrination.... to kill the entire department by over whelming force.... I have them so fucked off its sick and they cant at this point touch me because I played to stupid they just fed me documents and information both conf and sect... to eliminate the 08 threat.... but I refused my orders.... If your interested... I am looking for Multiple Isometers to set up the micro frequency read... I already have a (lot) more audio and video than I can release right now because Im toooo far ahead of them.... I have been trying to loose some credibility to gain strength on the end game.... and that is my classification back as well as rank in secrecy..... I have proof that is irrefutable.. They approached me

11:15am

and asked my about the software capability I have... and I showed them and told them they ((((((((((((( had ))))))) to disclose who they were and inform the superior officer and they claimed they had none.... I showed them something they cant have if they build 6000000 (Neeeewwww!!!) chips... My technology is my program is far far far far older than windows.. and they know it..... I would like to speak to someone if you know or can find someone in another RADD research and Dev dept.... and sell a % of the gain to them in return the names of everyone in the 08 operation.... I have no problem eliminating the team by myself.... Just as they had no problem telling me of the operation..... to change the election in 08....

11:33am

If I get to high enough source in the Government not connected to the department and show they what I have that (Isssssssssssssssss) as secure as it gets.... They will allow me to kill these people at 7pm on prime time TV with their children... because they will realize they have NO CHOICE.... My inter belief system has been decimated by the ignorance of an Intelligence community that I have been involved with since 1986... because My whole life I looked up to them... to only discover that the best of the best are shit... dumb... lazy.... and moved like pawns run by the Top Secret Operations office... The secret I have disclosed to you tonight... is true.... and the signal is NOT sub-atomic particle displacement... That is a front by me... to overtly (overmind) not undermind! Overmind the amatures at the top on just how hard I have them.... after studying the Nikev reports 2000 2004 2008 I can assure you that if it was a sub-atomic read... within the ground of physics within out element field ( including) dimension... the signal read would be in realtime... but its not.... so it has to measure by speed antiquated within the physics of the frequency outbound signal... the higher the faster... the tighter the smaller.... so after I figured the latency of my outbound read to the system to their screens to them who read the signal... it has to be at the MID RANGED SATELLITE RANGE.... which = a quadualant systems base... in micro focal strategic management systems... the only processor able to complete this task I know of is in the strategic systems processing sytems base in Colorado....

I guess most of you thought I was joking. But this is deadly serious. Any more leads, links, insight or data would be appreciated.

Last edited by Bhang (Mon 15th Apr 2013 03:35 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#4 Mon 15th Apr 2013 06:32 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

They will allow me to kill these people at 7pm on prime time TV with their children...

On April 15, 2013, two bombs were detonated during the 2013 Boston Marathon around 2:50 p.m. EDT (18:50 UTC). Hmmmm.

Last edited by Bhang (Mon 15th Apr 2013 06:39 pm)

#5 Tue 16th Apr 2013 04:05 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

I told you... watch texas and the prosecutors in 2 weeks! Broman I posted all of this shit to the FBI and they haven't even granted me and interview KNOWING ok KNOWING!!!! I had a CIA voicemail box and and and and!!!! 40 calls to the office and Justice Department.... they clearly are paid off!!!! at least the regional is!!!! post the book cover on my page and then the Mitt Romney audio!!!! this is our fucking democracy!!! think they give a fuck!!! fuck no they don't!!!!

With the impression application you can make anybody do

anything.... Some acts are driven by utilizing the sound

application.... (without) the signal mimicking software as

described in the (gander) studies.... The secret software

as Im sure your department is (now) aware of does not work

on every subject... But with the ambient application in

conjunction to the signal mimicking software the limits of

setting up situational environments are very easy to

achieve...

#6 Thu 29th Aug 2013 10:23 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

The remote monitoring system is true, but the application is not quite explained... the remote access host are decoded by the subjects own serial number that is devised from the neuro signal... the signal is like a finger print and the hand is like the brain.... apples are apples to everyone on earth, but how your sequencing system within the neuro tissue development is wired.... which to each is unique.... the light always goes on at the end of the tunnel (C,P,V, vision) that says the same thing..... like a cellphone may turn on differently but the numbers in every country for 911 are still the same.... So after the (artificial intelligence) maps your sequencing system, you are automatically locked into the remore sequencing server (or data comm) locator.... I was not on the artificial project but from what I have heard the data processing system is a base called (oris) I don't know what means... I think I do but Im not sure what the O.R.I.S platform stand from... I was not on the development team.... I do know that the outbound signal is relayed or (used to be) from voice prompted data systems... that would go through (ORIS)..... The remote sequencing system he is referring too was not called remote at first... and the data platform that processed the sequencing signal for data processing in micro management systems for the neuro signal read and the cortex reader was called the red reader and was masked in the processor that was utilized for the missile weapons defense system... This was done because of the strategic management capability within the processor but was also done to keep the secret from ever being released... they are all fucking sissies who use the capability and access to keep the secrets.... its saves them in case of a leak or find in the proof of the capability because the sequencing security parameters in the system automatically tell a user whether in CIA or the DOD that the access is not cleared because security itself.... its a fire wall that is never lit.... Hope this helps..... Oh one more thing!!! If you have the sequencing code of the mainframe you can override the initial security parameters to fool those on higher level access that in fact you have authorized access.... this is done by opening the information gate or batch file into a secondary file of access you do have in the next level of security access... that in fact is not monitored by command prompt with a softer security command... like... You cant crack a computer without the password... but if you have the ability to access the upload software like when you take your f12 to the blue screen.... then you pass the security prompt and can actually change tha password... same goes for sneaking access through classified system data (especially!!!!) if you can access a upload or security platform not implemented into the new gate.... Like if someone had a systems security file base that was never utilized by the system holding the information that is NOT linked to the mainframe data base.... In ghetto terms.... a bank is only as strong as the guy who doesn't lose the keys... You might not have my password to access the data link.... but if you have the guy who checks my systems.... sure.... if you have the schematics of the mainframe then you can look for anyone's keys... its rather fragile.... and very dangerous we rely on this cheap shit for security.... NOW MISSILE SILO"S..... simple!!!!! easier than the rest!!!! why? independent systems base for each launch code yes on authority of the DOD... yes... but also NOT.. why? the sat comm systems base that authorizes the independent command for strategic planning.... is just that.... strategic.... You don't have to hack the systems delivery authority.... You just have to have the maintenance codes to the mainframe to change the strategic systems base in the management systems... that's how they got hacked in 1978..... and they are stupid now!!! the more you add to the street... the more turns you can crash on...

Last edited by Bhang (Thu 29th Aug 2013 10:25 am)

Board footer