Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » Hypnagogic Visual & Auditory Experiences

#1 Tue 18th Jun 2013 12:43 pm

Sencha

Hypnagogic Visual & Auditory Experiences

I decided to start a new thread on those semi-awake experiences that can occur as we're entering and leaving sleep.

From last night:

After waking up early and counting backwards slowly from 50 - 0 in order to progressively relax and drop off again, I began to see some pre-sleep images. The first few seemed to be fairly random stuff that came and went quickly, but then I saw a very clear picture  - through what resembled a train window - that consisted of a tall, black island which was placed in the middle of an ocean that shimmered under a clear night sky. I was looking at it from ocean level and it was on the left of the scene, and I also noticed the silhouette of a modern navy battleship slowly making its way towards the island from the right of the picture. On the far right - where the ocean met the sky - was an early-stage brilliant orange sunrise. While the train moved along I thought about how slowly the sunrise seemed to be progressing and with that thought the sunrise suddenly sped up and grew to fill at least half the sky, and as it did so the view changed so I was no longer looking at the ocean and the train was instead approaching a suburban area. I saw a long metal beam - or barrier - which was running alongside the track and I took it to be a standard safety barrier that can sometimes be seen upon approaching a station. I could see the suburban scene appearing under the level of the beam and as we continued along the beam lowered somewhat and I knew it was just a question of time before it dropped below the window level and I would be able to see the entire scene beyond it - which was by now fully bathed in the glorious orange light of the peaking sunrise. Just as the landscape was due to fully come into clear, unobstructed view the visual ended.

I wondered if this was to do with my having viewed Solstice's post yesterday on the One World Freedom Tower http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=2887 and consequent wondering of how long before the calvary arrives? (Or before we ourselves are able to see the negative hierarchy overtlygetting its long-overdue slapping down.) The image could have been showing the BIP as an island under the dark sky of negative dominance/creation that is about to be subject to a beach head invasion by the approaching tide of the Higher Positive spiritual forces of Light - or perhaps it shows a pre-invasion landing by spiritual forces who covertly 'battle' in order to prepare the way for the full manifestation of the Forces of Light.

The train, in (partly) meaning 'Dreaming that you are on a train, is symbolic of your life's journey and suggests that you are on the right track in life and headed for the right direction. Alternatively, you have a tendency to worry needlessly over a situation that will prove to work out in the end' could be saying that the full 'Coming of the Light' into our everyday lives (urban scene, maybe?) is underway and that while it is temporarily obscured from our sight, the barrier between us and it is nevertheless gradually falling away with every passing moment.

Later on I had a brief dream where I was walking along an underground train station subway/walkway and I came to a toilet. I thought 'Yeah, I may as well take one before catching the train,' but then saw it was for women only so I decided not to risk it in case some angry women gave me grief when they caught me sneaking back out again. I walked a bit further on and came to another toilet, but this one was charging 50p to get inside, and I decided 'There's no way I'm paying 50p just to take a slash!' and carried on before coming to a kitchen area where I saw a ridiculously huge fat bloke (think pea perched on top of a watermelon) preparing some food in a microwave. I carried on past him and into a little train cubicle where I sat down by the window. Shortly afterwards the guy walked in with his food and sat down on the opposite row of seats (literally).

'Seeing a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless. Seeing a clogged toilet in your dream means that you are holding in and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long.'

Dreaming that you are urinating, symbolizes a cleansing and release of negative or repressed emotions.

So I guess this is about needing to release pent-up emotions which, up until now, I may have avoided doing due to the 'risk' (of letting go (of pride/ego-fixations) and of appearing soft), or the 'expenditure' (of effort) involved. And the fat guy could be about the excessive build up of said emotions over the years. I had another dream shortly afterwards that I finally got my hands on someone I've been looking to 'settle matters with' for getting on a couple of decades - and I did exactly that - but then immediately afterwards I was surrounded by negative types which I took to mean I had lowered myself down to their level. I guess the time is right to finally swallow pride and let things go once and for all.

OK so I included two dreams here, but they kind of interrelate.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 18th Jun 2013 12:44 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#2 Tue 18th Jun 2013 11:43 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Re: Hypnagogic Visual & Auditory Experiences

Ah, yes... The toilet dreams! Yeah those are about getting rid of negative/distorted energy.. the 'poo' we don't think anybody should know about when truth of the matter, everyone poops, & it's ok.. Just try & not smear it on people or objects & everything will be fine cool

#3 Wed 19th Jun 2013 10:47 am

Sencha

Just try & not smear it on people or objects & everything will be fine

You just reminded me of a track from the 90's: Scatman - and the unfortunate alternative meaning the record company probably wasn't aware of.

#4 Wed 19th Jun 2013 11:43 am

Sencha

...anyway, moving swiftly on...

A couple nights before the above I briefly saw an image of my toes - like I was laying on the beach and just lifted my foot up in front of me - and in between the exaggerated spread between my big and index toes I saw the sun. This came on the back of some doubts as to whether or not I'm focusing my efforts in the right direction and the meaning of 'toes,' when combined with that of 'sun' seems to make sense:

- Seeing your toes in your dream, represents the way you move and walk through life with such grace and poise (or there lack of). It also signify your path in life.

- Seeing the sun in your dream, symbolizes peace of mind, enlightenment, tranquility, fortune, goodwill, and insight. It also represents radiant energy. It is a good omen to have the sun shining in your dream.

Although before I get too cocky, I had a H/S slap-down dream last night whereby I was looking at myself in a bar and I was fast asleep on a high stool at the side of the room. There were a couple of women sitting at the bar who were smoking and I wondered (while still dream-sleeping) how they were able to get away with this seeing as smoking has been banned in UK pubs for around a decade. I then woke up and began to see through my 'own' eyes in the dream and as I did so I became aware of the presence of a blond woman standing in front of me - although she was phased out of regular vision and I was only able to get a faint mind's eye impression of her. After looking around the room for a while I walked outside and got into a flashy jeep, the driver of which was another blond woman - although not the usual one I see. She was rabbiting frantically into her phone and so I got back out and walked towards a store on the opposite side of the road. Before walking inside I turned and mouthed 'Do you want anything?' to the woman, but she shook her head and carried on talking. Upon entering the store I saw a brunette woman who was in her 20's - 30's and looked very familiar. I then had a flash of memory and recalled I'd been at a party in the pub the night before and that she'd been there. I told her I recognised her and she said 'Yes, you were acting like a tit!' This took me back somewhat as I thought I'd grown up a bit since my 'rite of passage' years and I then remembered she was friends with a woman I worked with in the early 90's (although not in reality) when I was deeply into my hedonistic years; I said 'You know Jo, right?' - then introduced myself and asked her name, and she replied 'Yes I know her; my name's Laura.'

Laura (Frost) is the name I heard given for the name of my Higher Self in a dream a while back, and smoking now being illegal in UK boozers may indicate a reference to 'times of old' and the bad habits associated with them - and the party perhaps shows how I fell into lowered consciousness (fell asleep) and re-indulged in a few bad habits recently (acting like a tit). The woman I worked with years ago has recently been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness, so that can be seen as reinforcing the need to stay away from habits & behaviours that threaten our true 'life' (potential to reawaken to out full spiritual identity).

The H/S woman being firstly out of regular vision and later on having different coloured hair may say that while 'sleeping' we can lose sight of our Higher connection, etc. And the woman talking on her phone could be the recent attempts of the H/S to talk some sense into me - and my not listening to what's being said & instead focusing on 'going to the store' for more indulgence.

20/06/13: I had another dream with the blond lady last night. I saw her and a brown haired guy agreeing to race around the outside of a local park and as they made their way around I saw two characters (one male & one female) from CSI Las Vegas appearing in my vision just above the two runners I was looking down on. I'm not sure they are actual characters in the real series but in this instance they definitely were, and the further they ran the more the CSI's qualities were transferred into the runners, i.e., the male CSI's into the man and the female CSI's into the woman.

The man won the race and as my point of view swooped down to just behind the blond woman I saw she was now in a white open-top jeep and sitting on the left (unlike in the UK) with her arm hanging out the window. She slowly ran her hand upwards along the smooth curve of the wheel arch and as she did so the jeep came to a halt. I looked at her face and she seemed to be a little gutted she'd lost the race. I was then in the jeep beside her and she'd moved across into the right-hand seat, and I felt it was me who'd been racing her although at some point we'd ended up in the jeep together as the race neared its conclusion. As a result of the roof being off both our hair was messed up (mine was standing on end) and she commented 'I like your hair curly,' to which I responded 'It's not curly!' (It is when I grow it, but that was a touchy point when I was younger.) Her hair was swept forwards and she asked 'Do you like mine like this?' and I playfully replied 'Yeah, it covers more of your face.' I heard some 'Oooohs!!!' around us (like a studio audience reactiing to a jocular low blow in a comedy sketch) and she gave me one of those faked 'Awwww (that hurt)' responses while laughing. I felt an intensely warm bond between the two of us and I put my arm around her before gently pulling her close and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. Dream over.

This was possibly to do with other crime-scene-type references I've had in previous dreams whereby we are shown as being here to do the ground work figuring out the nature of the 'crimes' of the negative hierarchy before working towards an outcome that favours justice and retribution. Me winning the race could be about getting ahead of myself and not working as a team (not merging with my H/S and 'disappointing' her), but upon eventually doing so we're unified (shown as dual new hair styles, maybe?) in essence - as is demonstrated by the warmth of attraction and similar sense of humour. The kiss could be an emphasising of the union.

Running around the (circular) park is maybe to do with a 'cycle' - of evolution? Or perhaps a phase we're going through.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 21st Jun 2013 10:08 am)

#5 Sat 29th Jun 2013 10:44 am

Sencha

I'm flicking through a battered old children's book and realize it's a copy of a Rupert the Bear manual from yonks ago. The pages are numbered in order from page 1 upwards and as I turn each page there is a short message on each one. However, no sooner have I read each message then I forget it, that is except for the final two on pages 6 and 7.

Page 6: 'When you teach a lesson to others, remember to practice it yourself.'

Page 7: 'Don't focus on the earlier pages and instead try to concentrate on the present page.'

I was speaking with a lad in his late teens yesterday and exchanging thoughts on 'what this is all about' (while he schooled my ass on Socrates). That led to a cross-over with some of PKD's Plato-related musings and Gnosticism, etc... I guess the message on Page 6 is about needing to remember to practice what I preach, and Page 7 is perhaps saying I shouldn't be too attached to time either side of the present moment, as it's essentially impermanent; either that or don't get too tied up in what others have said, i.e., historical views, but aim to convey my own feelings/understanding at this time - which I guess is about trying to allow as best an unobstructed flow from my HS as I can, so that I truly speak from the heart.

But Rupert the Bear?!! I watched the full movie of 'Rupert and the Frog Song - We All Stand Together' for old times sake and was surprised to see the less then happy ending regards two of the frogs. I made me think that while many of us are 'standing together' in a unified stance of positivity, a lack of awareness and prepardness can still leave us vulnerable to the predators that will gladly swoop in and spoil the party...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL1NhrsmUF0

#6 Mon 8th Jul 2013 12:15 pm

Sencha

Due to an uncharacteristic period of clear skies and blazing hot sun being forecast for the UK over a week-long period (maybe even longer), I planned to go do some sunset sungazing for the duration. The morning prior to the first planned session I received a hypnagogic 'message' which had some 'dreamy/angelic' music going on in the background, along with the words 'Don't cross boarders with Tai Chi and Sun Spotting.' I don't do Tai Chi nor any other form of Qi Gong, but I wonder if 'Sun Spotting' is a play on sungazing? Due to the new moon period and the apparent thinning of the veil (boarders) during this time, maybe Qigong practice  heightens the potential for neg entity/energy attachments if the person's thoughts are astray - and maybe the same goes for sungazing? Or... perhaps it was a ploy to put me off a beneficial practice? 

So... I went ahead and did some sungazing yesterday evening, and during sleep last night I semi-awoke to what I felt was my dog nudging me in the rear with its nose before using its paws on the edge of the bed to bounce me a little in a 'Hey, pay me some attention' kind of way. I almost reached behind to offer my hand to the pooch's nose but then remembered I don't own a dog - and never have - and therefore this was potentially a shady going on (what with it being something that was reaching up from below). I went fully back to sleep and nothing else noteworthy occurred during the night - except for I dream fragment I recalled this morning where I was in a treatment lounge with some other 'patients' and we were all connected to different devices that I felt were monitoring/assessing us in some way - or so I was led to believe. I remember being impatient that my device was taking too long to do its thing and that I wasn't too happy with the idea of being hooked up to it. A young blond woman was sat next to my couch and monitoring the device, while reassuring me. I could have been a dodgy experience and maybe the 'blond woman' appeared as such in order to try and put me at ease? Or, it could have been a cleansing type of dream. I don't see why sungazing would be negative unless accompanied by a negative mindset or vibe at the time, and seeing as I did have a flare up with someone the day before then the lingering neg vibes could have opened me up more during this sensitive period.

I sometimes practice energy/vibe enhancement during Monroe Gateway sessions, so that may be relevant so far as 'energy work' goes.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 8th Jul 2013 12:44 pm)

#7 Mon 8th Jul 2013 10:41 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

'Don't cross boarders with Tai Chi and Sun Spotting.'

Hmm that is a tricky one there. I wonder if it has anything to do with travel (Borders)?
Dogs usually symbolize someone around you who is a loyal companion, then hearing barking or them acting mean is a warning that someone you believe to be a loyal companion is actually harboring some sort of negative energy towards you. Since it is just nudging you, then I doubt it is something/someone bad.. I also like that it's just nudging you to 'wake up', then the symbolism of being 'patient' (& you being impatient as this 'patient' lol, nice paradox there, Sencha).

#8 Tue 9th Jul 2013 11:42 am

Sencha

Ahem... yes I did spell 'borders' the wrong way visslar I wasn't referring to tenants or lodgers... Thanks for the spot there.

I like your take on the pooch aspect and perhaps it could have been a 'nudge' to pay attention to what was said the previous night.

Border: I stepped over the line, maybe? And that in turn could have meant my neg vibes were like a red rag to a bull in terms of negs who are said to lurk in proximity to energy practitioners when they're doing their thing - hence don't don't expose myself even more by consciously 'taking in' anything energetically until my vibes are back up to where they should be - be it sun energy or movement of energy during altered states. Be patient until the time/vibe is right.

Faithful companion: t' blond woman?

Nice one for the new angle storstark

#9 Mon 29th Jul 2013 12:43 pm

Sencha

I'd been thinking about demons/shadow entities that can attach to us if our guards are down, and as I result (I believe) I saw a hynogogic image a few days ago: I was looking through my own eyes and walking along a street while aware the sun was high up in the sky behind me - and as a result my shadow was cast on the ground directly ahead. I began to think about how, if our own 'inner sun' is bright enough, then we will cast no shadow - and sure enough, upon thinking this my shadow vanished.

I guess the shadow being ahead of me could demonstrate how our inner darkness/shadow can in-effect pave the way along the path we walk in life - or perhaps it is more accurate to say our inner darkness can (unless transmuted into positive) align us vibrationally with a negative probable timeline/future.

#10 Thu 1st Aug 2013 05:17 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Sencha wrote:

I'd been thinking about demons/shadow entities that can attach to us

I have visual evidence of this actually being the case. For years I have been convinced that digitally compressed videos, when decompressed can leave glitches in the matrix, allowing for the viewer to catch a glimpse of what is happening in the alter-dimensions. The video that confirmed this for me (at least in my mind) was the David Icke morph captured in the original upload of his Credo Mutwa video on youtube (now set to private). About a year ago, a friend of mine said he had something for me. He gave me his thumb drive and told me the file name to download. It turned out to be a porn film, but he informed me that I should go to certain times in the sequence where the images frequently glitch. When I did, I was utterly surprised to find that the "actress" in the film appeared to be reptilian. I went through the whole flick and gathered screen shots. Because I've been trying to crack NASA image coding, I thought that a few of my image processes could reveal data in these frames of footage... and let me tell you that I was not disappointed. I was so entranced by a single frame that I spent a straight 48 hours working the image (even called in sick to work so I could finish it uninterrupted) and I have learned a lot from a single screen-shot. Not only was the image revealing the nature of this reptilian entity, but there are "micro-images" in the frame and much like a comic book works, from panel to panel, this slice in time showed a detailed story running through the scene... it is very hard to explain here... 48 hours of deep trance is difficult to express in a few words, but I learned that these entities/demons attach to people, that much of the micro-images can actually be nano-tech, nano-lifeforms and I learned that these demon/reptilians encode a plethora of data into a single moment/frame/second of time. The term "Super-Highway-of-Information" became apparent in this image as I saw streams/bridges weaving through the human forms in the image. The image is embedded with multiple themes and scenarios. Right-side-up the image is telling one tale, rotate it 90 degrees it tells another (with the same characters), rotate again to progress the story, rotate it another 90 - etc., etc... and if that isn't weird enough for you, I learned that the POKE' MON ball (Poke' Ball) is a real device by study of the image (which is another story for another time)... all and all, the point is demons/nanos/astrals can and do attach themselves to people... just like you might imagine putting on a spiritual suit of armor, these creatures attach to the body in the same fashion/areas. I will be uploading the main image for you to scrutinize once I get around to removing the "graphic" portions of it. It's amazing and terrifying all at the same time. If you thought you'd seen some wild stuff before - you haven't seen anything like what I will soon show you. For the time being - I will give you the Black & White ink outline just to give you a taste of the complexity of what I speak of. (this is only one dimension of a multidimensional image)

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_reptilian_possesion_bw.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Thu 1st Aug 2013 02:32 pm)

的ntelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission. - Robert Anton Wilson

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » Hypnagogic Visual & Auditory Experiences

Board footer