• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » Hypnagogic Visual & Auditory Experiences

#21 Wed 14th Aug 2013 02:05 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Re: Hypnagogic Visual & Auditory Experiences

Molly, since you came to this site I knew you were a special one... as of yesterday you have proved the point.... as of today (Aug 13, 2012) I went to drop of my truck for an alignment, I went to Mc-Donalds to get a Big-Mac and a Coffee.  I then went to a CHURCH (directly across from the church - on a whim) to try and describe my current studies to a Pastor and receive some Christian support within my community. Of course he gave me "crazy eyes" and told me he would call me in a few days time - yeah right. So I find it coincidental (as of the last two weeks of random events that have lined up so neatly) that you would write those words... maybe something positive will actually come of it?

Dreams are a funny thing and I find reality to be more of a dream than my dreams sometimes....

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#22 Fri 16th Aug 2013 10:38 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Yeah 'short bus' special probably rodnar

I was telling Sencha once about my son telling me a long time ago that he can some times see aliens watching people at McDonalds but only if it's around supper time, the sun going down & it being a lot of people there because that's one of their most crowded times of the day. He suggested that since it's basically a breeding ground for lower energies (lots of $ handling, over-consumption of bad food, etc.), that it actually probably would be a good spot for them. I never thought of it like that! It kind of makes sense you know, & odd how it ties in with the beings being spotted in the videos you watched. It could really be like that, they really could feed off people who are doing gross stuff or at least be there monitoring or something like 'what in the hell are these weirdos doing?'.

Well not all Christians or the sort are unenlightened. There was a guy who once came into the ministry I worked at threatening to kill himself if the pastor didn't speak with him. Come to find out it was an ex husband of a lady who worked there with me & according to her 'Oh, he's freaking out about the world ending. He thinks there's a new world order thing going on & is having nightmares about war & people not having food, being forced into camps, etc.'.. I just kind of nodded, said 'oh' & went on about my business but in my head I was thinking 'Somebody should just send him to the internet, maybe the David Icke forum or something. At least there he could have like-minds to be paranoid with instead of wanting to blow his brains out thinking he's alone.'

#23 Wed 20th Nov 2013 07:45 pm

Sencha

Two visuals that occurred a few nights ago:

In the first I was facing my standing-up self and watched as I moved my hands from where they were hanging down at my sides, and raised them upwards and inwards to around solar plexus height before spreading them outwards again as the motion continued up to head height. Each hand moved in a mirror image of the other as they completed inward facing semi-circle motions.

An elderly woman walked past and after I commented on the motion just performed she said 'Yes, and his arms resemble a vase.' I guess the shape drawn out by my hands could well have resembled one of those vases which are fat at the top and bottom while being much thinner in the middle. Anyway... I looked at myself once more and saw my arms were now folded/crossed together.

After waking, I realized that by crossing my arms in such a manner the aforementioned hand movements would not merely connect, but would overlap into each others' 'circles' in the same way the two circles of a Vesica Piscis do so.

The old woman may have been been commenting on how, when we are able to work well on our personal 'cultivation,' our growth eventually blossoms from the 'vase' of our being - the 'flowering' of our Crown Chakra.

The second image was of a figure slipping and sliding his way down the slope of a steep hill which was covered in sharply protruding black rocks. He was wearing a cloke which covered him and seemed to also protect him from being injured too badly by the rocks as he occasionally slipped onto his back. His head was also covered by the hood of the cloak and since I was watching him from the rear I was unable to see his face.

I felt the hill was a barrier of sorts which he was in the process of passing over and as he eventually neared the bottom of the hillside I saw a beautiful golden-sandy beach ahead of him, beyond which opened up a vast sky-blue ocean that was equally as beautiful. The figure stopped and stood still on the very edge of the sand, and, while gazing into the sunny sky ahead of him, pulled back his hood to reveal a head of flowing blond locks.

I recall from dream dictionaries that a beach can be to do with transitional states of consciousness, so maybe this is about overcoming the barriers of this life in order that we can stand on the threshold of union with our Higher Selves. (I have often seen the HS symbolised as a sun in dreams, so the man's hair could perhaps symbolise his nature having reached a point of 'blending' with the sun/Higher Self).

So I suppose this illustrates the stage towards which we're all working.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#24 Mon 9th Dec 2013 07:52 pm

Sencha

Before dropping off last night I was concentrating on trying to imagine some relaxing energies flowing around my body. For a brief instant I spaced out slightly and heard a voice in mid sentence saying '... and we still have two tasks to finish in Germany.' I snapped out of it at that point and have no idea what the heck it was all about. The voice was male and resembled my own, but I can't be 100% certain that it was mine. It may have been some random gibberish, something malevolent jerking me around, or something far too cryptic for me to figure out.

This morning I awoke with a name firmly imprinted on my mind. At least I assumed it was a name, and it was BEN TE KAE.

So, I searched for some meanings online:

BEN: 'Hebrew Meaning "son of the holy" or "Leader of the Group."

TE: I found numerous meanings but decided to go for a pair which seem to possibly relate to 'Ben': 'In Taoism, the power through which the Tao is made manifest or is actualized. 2. In Confucianism, the virtuous moral strength embodied in wise people, upon
which they rely in times of distress.'

KAE: I found out the name Kae is believed to derive from 'Kay' - for which I found the following: 'The Greek name Kay means rejoicer.' I also read how 'Kay' in turn originates from Katherine: 'The Greek name Katherine means pure.'

While there are other meanings for Te and Kae,none seemed to relate to the meaning given for the name Ben, so the ones I chose seem the most apt.

As for any possible significance, well I figure 'son of the holy' from BEN could be about the Christ Consciousness which is here to manifest through people (Te: In Taoism, the power through which the Tao is made manifest or is actualized). As such, those able to manifest Christ Consciousness will be 'wise' people of 'great virtuous moral strength' (from the second meaning of Te) and will 'rejoice' in a state of 'purity' (from Katherine).

Just one possible meaning, but it'll do for now smile

11/12, RE: '... and we still have two tasks to finish in Germany.' I wonder if the 'two tasks' refers to dual, and specifically to duality? And Germany, as a very long shot, could be to do with the the Nazi technologies and occult expertise which were said to have been harnessed by the NWO in order to attempt a physical and spiritual lockdown of the world's population. So  the state of 'duality' within the dark occult 'Nazi-like' matrix control system still needs to be 'finished' - ended once and for all.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 10th Dec 2013 07:33 pm)

#25 Wed 25th Dec 2013 06:46 pm

Sencha

Just prior to waking I saw writing that said 'The Seventh Prophet' which was immediately followed by an old black and white photo of a white man I didn't recognise. It was a slightly side-on picture and the man looked like he was getting on a bit. I also saw a name but despite resolving to remember it I have forgotten the first part due to falling asleep again (although it began with a C), but I'm fairly sure the last name was Chalao. As yet I've not found any significant meanings for the name/word online.

I did find material relating to the so-called Seven Prophecies to be found in the Bible that relate to the 'Second Coming' and how we're now in a time when all the conditions of the prophecies can be met.

Also, there is the Seven Fires Prophecies of the Anishinaabe people which were originally given by 8 prophets, but it is the 7th part which seems to most relate to current times:

'The Seventh Prophet that came to the people long ago was said to be different from the other prophets. This prophet was described as "young and had a strange light in his eyes" and said: “ In the time of the Seventh Fire New People will emerge. They will retrace their steps to find what was left by the trail. Their steps will take them to the Elders who they will ask to guide them on their journey. But many of the Elders will have fallen asleep. They will awaken to this new time with nothing to offer. Some of the Elders will be silent because no one will ask anything of them. The New People will have to be careful in how they approach the Elders. The task of the New People will not be easy. If the New People will remain strong in their quest the Water Drum of the Midewiwin Lodge will again sound its voice. There will be a rebirth of the Anishinabe Nation and are kindling of old flames. The Sacred Fire will again be lit. It is this time that the light skinned  race will be given a choice between two roads. If they choose the right road, then the Seventh Fire will light the Eighth and final Fire, an eternal fire of peace, love brotherhood and sisterhood. If the light skinned race makes the wrong choice of the roads, then the destruction which they brought with them in coming to this country will come back at them and cause much suffering and death to all the Earth's people.[5] ”

Eighth fire

The Eighth Fire is a term arising from the teachings of the Seven fires prophecy. The
teaching suggests that if enough people—of all
colors and faiths—turn from materialism and instead choose a path of respect, wisdom and spirituality, environmental and social
catastrophe can be avoided, and an era of spiritual illumination will unfold.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy

I'm lost on the name for now, but as I saw it I had an impression of a Che Guevara type of character. Both the photo and man being old may suggests wisdom from long ago, and the 'rebel' association could be to do with an alternative meaning for The Second Coming which is about a re-awakening to the higher aspects of our own being, which in turn plays a part in the spiritual rebellion that is being waged against this corrupt realm.

Still, the above may not be anything to do with the visual, but it's all I've found so far.

Later on after I'd properly woken up I was running some recent events around my head that concerned a bloke at work who I've had a clash with (he's one of those loud mouth wanna-be alpha male types who I don't take kindly to) and as I slipped into some negative scenario anticipating I saw two written characters appear which looked either Chinese or Japanese. The one on the left vanished before I could note it (and it was quite complex) but I was able to remember the one on the right. I managed to find an almost exact match for it:

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_asod-negative.gif

The only difference is that the character I saw had a second 'water drop' stroke under the one on the right. Seeing as the meaning of the above character is 'Negative,' and in dream dictionaries water can be associated with consciousness, then perhaps the additional, lower stroke was to emphasise a drop/lowering of consciousness by my focusing on negativity. The complex character I wasn't able to remember could be about losing sight of a deeper understanding to the situation.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 25th Dec 2013 06:56 pm)

#26 Tue 14th Jan 2014 08:26 pm

Sencha

T'other morning I began to drop off again and found myself drifting along through some woodland countryside. It was quite pleasant so I just relaxed and let it happen. After a short time I saw a symbol which looked like a Celtic Cross, only in each of the four segments of the circle was a rose - although they and the rest of the symbol were in black and white.

As well as the Celtic Cross, I also found the following while looking for a possible Rosicrucian link:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/sdr/img/fig05.jpg

From what I read of the accompanying article it seems 'The Symbol of the Universal Androgyne' is representative of the bi-sexual qualities of creation, so could this be a reference to our need to unify the masculine aspects of our (lower) being with the feminine aspects of the higher self/Sophia/the Cosmos, etc...? Woodland and countryside may be about returning to our natural state, with the roses that enclose the cross being the flowering of true Gnostic awakening.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 14th Jan 2014 08:38 pm)

#27 Wed 23rd Apr 2014 07:17 pm

Sencha

I saw this during a Gateway session, but thought I would post it here due to it being a single image rather than a long sequence of events or a specific realization.

I asked 'What does my mind look like?' and then saw a Christ-like figure holding out a brightly shining lantern in an otherwise darkened area, the light from which revealed the presence of a pack of black snarling dogs.

http://i57.tinypic.com/mkd54z.jpg

I guess it sums up the battle ground that is our minds, where our higher positive sides are working to displace dark negative energies that have 'dogged us' for so long.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 25th Apr 2014 10:34 am)

#28 Fri 15th Aug 2014 04:30 pm

Sencha

After drifting back off this morning I saw a visual which consisted of a small, yellowed piece of paper, upon which was written 'This is a sign-on: Make doubly sure your top cord isn't knotted around itself.'

Wikipedia: Sign-on

'Not to be confused with Login. A sign-on (or startup) is the beginning of operations for a radio or television station, generally at the start of each day. It is the opposite to a sign-off (or closedown) which generally takes place at the end of the day.' - this may indicate the commencement of a 'broadcast' or  'transmition' of sorts. 

With regards the message, I wondered if 'top cord' is anything to do with the Crown Chakra, seeing as each chakra is said to have cords which connect us emotionally and energetically to others/other energies. Assuming that is the case, then my 'top cord' may be the connection between me and my higher self, and as such I need to ensure my vibes are high/positive enough so the flow/broadcast isn't obstructed by any 'knots' of negativity.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 15th Aug 2014 04:36 pm)

#29 Mon 8th Dec 2014 12:44 pm

Sencha

After being awake until the early hours and rolling around in frustration, I eventually entered into a relaxed state which slowly turned into one of mild bliss. As I began to drop off I found myself looking through the eyes of someone who was sitting in the left-hand seat of a car which was travelling in the slow lane on a UK motorway (on the far left lane). I could hear vehicles in the outer two lanes passing us by, while through my window I could see open fields and low hills to my left - and on them would occasionally appear various things such as sheep and tractors, along with other objects that had no rights being there - including city-type buildings and other out-of-place randoms. None of the latter seemed strange to me at the time, despite the fact I was lucid, and I was aware of the experience being a reminder to not get caught up in the rat-race/death-race going on all around me and that this will enable me to take the time to experience - to a greater degree of understanding - the things in life which I would otherwise pass by and fail to appreciate or empathise with.

Following several seconds of this I looked upwards into the clear blue sky and saw the faint outline of a rainbow which arced left-to-right across the width of the scene - the peak of which was directly above the car, and as I looked the colours slowly blossomed into full vibrancy. It was a beautiful sight.

Car: 'Dreaming that you are driving a car means your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is.'

Motorway/Highway: 'Seeing a highway in your dream, represents your sense of direction and your life's path. Consider the conditions of the highway which will reveal how much you feel in charge of your life. A smooth, straight highway means inner peace, while a winding, bumpy road reflects emotional distress/disharmony.'

Field(s): 'Seeing green fields in your dream, symbolizes great abundance, freedom, and happiness. You may also be going through a period of personal growth.'

Rainbow: 'Seeing a rainbow in your dream means much hope, success and good fortune in the form of money, prestige, or fame. The rainbow is a bridge between your earthly, grounded self and the higher, spiritual self.'

The following night I awoke to the visual of a set of scales (scales of justice style) and in the right side scale was perched a little bird which was facing to the right. Despite the scales being balanced the left side scale was completely empty, and while observing the scene I became aware of the words 'This year.'

Scales: 'Seeing scales in your dream means a decision that you need to make. Alternatively, the scales may suggest your need to take a balanced view of a situation and not get so emotional. Don't be so black and white and consider the gray in the situation.'

Bird: 'Dreaming of a chirping and/or flying birds, represents joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It indicates a sunny outlook in life. You will experience spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Dreaming of dead or dying birds, foretells a period of coming disappointments. You will find yourself worrying over problems that are constantly on your mind. Dreaming of bird eggs, symbolizes money. Dreaming of birds hatching, symbolizes delayed success. Dreaming of a bird nest, symbolizes independence, refuge and security. You need something to fall back on. Alternatively, it may signify a prosperous endeavor, new opportunities, and fortune.' (The 'bold' part doesn't exactly fit the bird I saw, but it's the closest the overall definition gets.)

While I would normally see this as a general reminder that the 'right' approach/choice is to take a more balanced view of things in order to transcend the frustrations of life and therefore enjoy greater understanding and empathy as a result, the words 'This year' possibly implies a certain urgency. If it means this year - as in 2014 - then there ain't a lot of it left, but then it could refer to the next twelve months. *Taken literally, maybe a conscious choice needs to be fully made/completed/ remembered ASAP, perhaps before the closing of a window of opportunity prior to a certain event (cosmic rectification, etc...).

Taken less literally, it (reference to a year) could also refer to the cycle of linear time and how this cycle is the the one where we get to make our ultimate choice: to enter into full remembrance of our true spiritual state, or, not...

* Quite literally as I started typing this part a remix of Bjork's 'All Is Full of Love' began playing on a Drum & Bass mix I was listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxS5dv4L57M#t=1020

It starts at 17.01: '171, 1771, 1717, 7711, 1177 - This sign indicates, 'You have learnt an important lesson that you will carry forward along your Life/Spiritual Path'.

"All Is Full Of Love"

You'll be given love
You'll be taken care of
You'll be given love
You have to trust it

Maybe not from the sources
You have poured yours
Maybe not from the directions
You are staring at

Twist your head around
It's all around you
All is full of love
All around you

All is full of love
You just ain't receiving
All is full of love
Your phone is off the hook
All is full of love
Your doors are all shut
All is full of love!

All is full of love
All is full of love
All is full of love
All is full of love
All is full of love

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 8th Dec 2014 04:17 pm)

#30 Tue 9th Dec 2014 11:50 am

Sencha

Earlier, I recalled a brief dream fragment from last night whereby I was flicking through a book of poetry and feeling mildly surprised at my enthusiasm, since poetry has never been my thing. I stopped at one particular page and noticed the poem was entitled 'The Sun.'

Poetry: 'Seeing or reading poetry in your dream means inspiration and idealistic notions. It also suggests that you need to improve the lines of communications with someone.

Sun: 'Seeing the sun in your dream,
symbolizes peace of mind,
enlightenment, tranquility, fortune,
goodwill, and insight. It also represents
radiant energy. It is a good omen to
have the sun shining in your dream.

Since the sun has often represented the Higher Self in dreams, then I guess this serves as a reminder to strengthen my link with it.

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » Hypnagogic Visual & Auditory Experiences

Board footer