Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Fri 21st Jun 2013 03:52 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Obama to step down July 4

Obama is trapped in a corner he's been caught red handed doing treasonous crimes on at least three different instances. He is meeting with some peace group today; first time he's ever met with this group. What is probably happening today is this group he is meeting with is telling him what he's going to do and what will happen to him if he doesn't. He will be required to step down and resign his office. Also he will be required to admit his crimes to the American people whether it be on television or otherwise. What Obama will probably be receiving in exchange for cooperation will be that he will get to live the rest of his life a free man without doing any jail time. If Obame does not agree to these terms then not only will he become the first president to be forcefully removed from office but he will also spend the rest of his life in prison.

tummenupp

#2 Fri 21st Jun 2013 08:44 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Re: Obama to step down July 4

What is the source of this information?  Fulford?

#3 Sat 22nd Jun 2013 09:03 am

Solstice
Solstice

Myself and some other insider source I can't remember. Just call it the white hats.

#4 Sat 22nd Jun 2013 09:10 am

Solstice
Solstice

Actually the first portion about Obama being caught red handed doing treasonous crimes is just plain common sense; something that could be deduced by anyone who has watched the mainstream television media over the past several weeks. Obama stepping down came from some insider source I didn't bother to remember because there  was no real name assigned to it. Just do a quick internet search and find whatever blogs are talking about a July 4 date, that's my source as well as personal confirmation regarding it. If Fulford happened to have said it too then I would probably be inclined to believe him as well.

#5 Sat 22nd Jun 2013 11:07 am

SHUSAFLYIN

Fulford bothers me - but I guess it is wishful thinking .. God Help Us!

#6 Mon 24th Jun 2013 01:31 am

Solstice
Solstice

yea I don't usually do predictions so we'll see how it turns out. And yes, something is certainly helping us! va

#7 Mon 8th Jul 2013 04:22 pm

OrangeThunder

nothing happened, yet.

#8 Mon 8th Jul 2013 11:01 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Yeah he ain't going anywhere anytime soon. He's our 'Black Jesus' for Amerika & they need to pile up as much blame on him as possible until his time is up. I'm pretty sure everyone has figured out by now that most world governments are basically Mafias, & 'Presidents' are merely spokespeople for these Mafias/Governments.
Poor guy, really.. This is all i see when he comes on the T.V... pretty much. Which is why i hardly ever turn it on anymore...
http://i41.tinypic.com/2lsfgk4.gif

#9 Tue 9th Jul 2013 05:00 pm

SHUSAFLYIN

Still, he is well aware of his role ... little crook, big crook ... all the same ...

#10 Tue 9th Jul 2013 08:39 pm

Ayahuasca
Shaman
Website

So, some insider source, on some website, made some prediction that didn't come true. Imagine my complete and utter shock!

Board footer