Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Fri 9th Aug 2013 10:04 am

Sencha

Oriental Soul-Sucker

After listening to a radio interview last night where the interviewee was describing his interactions with some negative entities while he was under the influence of psychotropic plants, I had a series of dreams that seemed to warn against fake spirituality - or at least that which plays into the hands of a negative 4D agenda. The guy was saying how, by understanding that negative beings need our love in order to 'heal,' we can move beyond the fear reaction and embrace them and not have the 'they're here to harm us' mentality. Frankly, it didn't wash, no more than I would swallow someone telling me a psychotic murderer/abuser can be healed by my love. So yeah, love thy child-eating reptilian and it'll all work out fine...

In the dream I was apparently in China (see 'Orient' as being associated with spirituality or spiritual awakening) and as I walked along a side walk I saw a large glass-fronted building to my right and behind the windows were scores of Chinese soldiers all eyeing me up with the charm of grumpy immigration officials. Some of them had Alsatians with them and so clearly I was meant to keep from entering that building and to carry on walking. I soon arrived at a large square - which also served as a dead-end - at the end of the road, and it was ringed by Chinese soldiers. No one was speaking or moving yet they all eyeballed me curiously as I walked along. I passed a high-ranking soldier who was an elderly dude and standing alone, and due to feeling a bit awkward I decided to salute him - to which he responded with a nod of acknowledgement. Upon entering the square I saw it was filled with hundreds of civilian Chinese and they were all facing towards the rear of the square. I still felt like a sore thumb and so quickly slotted myself onto the end of a line of people. Some music began to play and everyone began dancing along in what appeared to be a ritual or warm up routine, but not wanting to look daft I thought 'sod that!' and stood still while they all pranced around on the spot. After briefly watching I became lucid and immediately everything became dulled, grey and slightly sinister in appearance.

I couldn't make out people around me any longer and began to expect the scene to fade in the same way lucid dreams tend to when I either run low on energy or the scene gets boring, but when it remained in place for longer than I expected I decided to take a look around and so floated upwards in front of the rear wall everyone was facing. I rose up to around the equivalent of four storeys high and found myself level with a flat roof top, and positioned there, under a large canopy, was a beautiful female Oriental deity and she was sitting on a luxurious-looking couch while looking down on the crowd below. I circled around her once or twice to check her out and then floated down and sat next to her. She looked at me and smiled, and I though 'Yes! This is going well! wink' but then she suddenly revealed her true appearance by changing into an old hag. The dream ended at this point, but shortly afterwards I was again floating high up but this time I was looking down on an old English country lane and watching a bus travelling along. It passed a couple of burned out vehicle wrecks and when it came to a fork in the road it carried on to the right while some other traffic branched off to the left and I heard someone complaining about a driver who was being a pain up the ass. One more scene followed that showed a friend of mine from years ago - and his brother - buying some vegetables from one of the larger Walmart-owned supermarkets in my town.

I think this shows how false spiritual paths can be designed to shepherd followers towards a dead-end where they 'dance to the tune' of the presiding entity/entities while acting in a regimented manner (hive mind) and that the entity/entities themselves are sustaining their youth and vigor by feeding on the energies of those below them. The soldiers behind the glass-fronted building could show how such spirituality is ultimately see-through. Buses can imply going along with the crowd, and in this case is maybe to do with a path which leads to a crash & burn outcome. I think the supermarket scene could signify buying into mass-produced spiritual 'nourishment.' From hyperdictionary.com: 'Consider also the familiar phrase "big brother is watching you" which indicates that your dream has to deal with issues of authority and oppression.'

Earlier in the night I dreamed I was one of four interviewers who were doing a radio show with four members of the Chinese national baseball team. When it was my turn, I asked them how they thought their team compares to the Japanese and Taiwanese national teams (although I quickly amended the latter to 'Chinese Taiwan,' knowing how touchy they can be...). This proper put them ill-at-ease and the head coach in particular squirmed as he mumbled some pre-prepared PC waffle about how they respected the ability of the Japanese and Taiwanese teams, but without commenting on how he thought his team would fare against them in the forthcoming tournament. I don't know if any of those countries have national baseball teams, but I do know how massive the sport is in both Japan and Taiwan... I then saw a white guy speaking on his phone to his 'handler' and he was reporting on the details of what he knew the Chinese team to be up to. A short time later the Chinese team members from earlier walked up to him and began saying how the guy shouldn't be keeping tabs on them, etc. 

I wonder if the oppressive qualities of China reflect the negative attributes of false spirituality, and of how it can't compete with the better quality/true spirituality that opposes it? The guy on his phone scene might be about how false spirituality doesn't like getting found out and exposed.

Finally, I had a weird dream flash where I was looking at a grid which was stood on its end and facing me, and behind it was darkness. It was roughly 9 x 9 squares along the top and sides and each square on the grid was numbered from anywhere between 1 - 9. At first I thought maybe the numbers needed to be added together, but then realized the side of the grid I was seeing was only the front face of a six-sided cube which was 'gridded' all the way through and that the number on each square indicated how far back behind it I had managed to travel - or attain - in terms of the particular qualities associated with each square. I've no idea what any of the squares meant, but seeing as some had '9' on them I had apparently 'achieved' maximum in terms of my level having traveled all the way to the other side of the cube; others, however, read '1' and so I was clearly in the very early stages with regards that particular square and the issue it represented.

I'm not sure what it meant, but the previous evening I'd been meditating on how inner reflects outer and that part of transcending my dark side may involve acknowledging how its individual manifestations within me are reflected in the world around me, and that if I see them as separate then the healing won't occur. It's hard to put into words but then it was more feelings than mental conversation. After seeing the grid I had the feeling it may have been to do with how well I've managed/not managed to connect my various inner 'issues' with the outer world - or perhaps, thinking about it now, it could be about working through the 3D 'cube' that is the Black Iron Prison/mind trap in order to escape from the other side. The darkness behind and around the cube could be about how we are presently blinded/occluded to the greater reality that exists beyond.

I had another dream later where I found myself replaying the grid dream in the mistaken belief I'd woken up and was doing my usual waking-replaying of dreams before getting up. This could be an emphasis on how we're not yet as awoken as we may think we are.

- Looking on some numerology/metaphysics sites, it appears that 9's and combinations of 9's are to do with completion, so I guess that makes sense when applied to the cube/prison theory.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 9th Aug 2013 10:11 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#2 Sun 11th Aug 2013 11:22 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Re: Oriental Soul-Sucker

9 dimensions.

http://chronos.ws/9dtheory.html

Last edited by molly (Sun 11th Aug 2013 11:26 pm)

#3 Tue 13th Aug 2013 11:29 am

Sencha

Ta for that Molly, it certainly adds another perspective to things.

#4 Thu 28th Aug 2014 12:44 pm

Sencha

No soul-sucking here, just a bit of Oriental.

This is one of those dreams where I know much more went on than I'm able to recall. The part that is clear is where I met a Japanese woman who had long hair down her back and was aged roughly in her 30's. We shook hands and introduced ourselves and she told me her name was Ushi. I asked her where specifically (in Japan) she was from, and she told me she was from a Japanese 'period' that began with either a 'D' or a 'G.'

I looked up Ushi to see if it is a real name, and if so what it means. It turns out Ushi generally means 'cow,' and symbolic cow meanings can include the following:

'In many cultures, animal symbolism of the cow is married to the concept of Mother Earth, and has been a symbol of fertility, nurturing, and power for centuries.

This makes udder sense (pardon the pun), cows have been generous with their life force for eons. They are closely associated with provision and very earth-associated in symbolism.

The cow is also a lunar symbol, aligning itself with feminine (yin) qualities (see list of yin attributes) among the Chinese yin-yang energies.'

I looked up Japanese periods beginning with a D or G, and found none, but then stumbled across a book named Future and the Past: Translation and Study of the "Gukansho", an Interpretative History of Japan (written in 1219). The book is, according to scholars, also 'a book of prophecy.'

If the book covers all periods of Japan - past, present and future - then the content could be regarded as coming from beyond linear time - and as such is timeless.

Orient = spirituality; Cow = Mother Earth/feminine energies/nurturing = Original Creative Source that transcends linear time?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gukansh%C5%8D

More digging may yet reveal further meanings...

Jan '15: I just noticed how letters D and G correspond to numbers 4 and 7 = 11.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 29th Jan 2015 11:54 am)

Board footer