Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 12th Aug 2013 10:55 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Any Good Documentaries About Aliens?

I've just been listening to backed episodes of Coast To Coast AM.. On Youtube I just find 'Conspiracy' videos. I'm trying to find any videos/documentaries about various alien races. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know smile Thanks!

#2 Tue 13th Aug 2013 11:52 am

Sencha

Re: Any Good Documentaries About Aliens?

I've never heard of or seen any documentaries on different aliens types, at least none that weren't mainstream mickey-takes. Saying that though, Montalk is looking to do several more YouTube videos following his recent three and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a lot deeper onto that particular subject seeing as how big he is on the Alien Deception Agenda and the roles certain alien types are/will potentially be playing.

I imagine if anyone has links to the sort of material you're after, then it's him. Maybe drop him an email: tom@montalk.net

Saying that, Bhang may have some good suggestions too.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 13th Aug 2013 11:54 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#3 Tue 13th Aug 2013 12:44 pm

Sencha

While looking on YouTube for videos related to what you're after, I remembered an unsolved mystery that's being doing my head in for over 20 years. I posted about it on either here or Noble Realms but can't for the life find the original post I made.

The upshot is that one day I was watching Romancing the Stone on television with my mom (so it was pre December '92) and during one of the advert breaks I suddenly became aware of something weird going on with one of the commercials. From the part I remember it started with a blue/white spinning galaxy in space and a pleasant female voice began speaking of how Earth was entering a special phase whereby the next few years would see a change/evolution in levels of consciousness & DNA activation. I'm not 100% on this, but I think she introduced her 'lot' as a being something other than humanity (but I didn't catch the name) and that they were letting us know of this crucial time in order for us to be prepared. It only lasted a minute or so and the last thing she said was '...we'll now return you to your regular viewing' - or something like that.

Afterwards, I looked at my mom and asked 'What was that?' and with a suspicious tone she said 'I... don't know.' We never mentioned it again and when I asked pretty much everyone I came into contact with the next day, no-one had watched the film, but one of my friends said 'Oh yeah, Laney said something about some weird thing happening on TV last night,' but that was all he said. I never got round to asking 'Laney' about it, but it always struck me as being weird that such a blatant interruption of a prime-time TV schedule wasn't the talk of the town for at least a few days afterwards.

There is loads about the low-quality 'Vrillion' broadcast that happened in the UK several decades ago, on YouTube, yet this- which was really well made - isn't anywhere to be found on either YouTube or search engines. It may just have been a regional interruption but even so, I thought it would have still been big news.

I don't know whether it was a genuine 'alien' broadcast or just some very well made human piece, but interestingly, from what I've heard of the Pleiadian material, there seems to be a a similarity with what they (or whoever is behind it) say and some of the fragments of what I recall from that day.

Man, if I'd videoed the film then that clip would be gold.

#4 Tue 13th Aug 2013 02:19 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Hmmm weird! Yet very cool smile
Kind of reminds me of a vivid dream I had while on vacation recently where I was carrying around this amethyst crystal (there's that amethyst popping up in dreams again!) & i was being guided by a higher source via telepathy through the crystal on where I was supposed to go & what I was supposed to do. Ironically enough, it turns out the 'higher source' that had been speaking to me was a friend from 'real life' who goes by the name 'Star'. Then when I get to where I'm supposed to go there is this man there & as we walk towards each other I can feel this energy between us that is like a spiraling galaxy, can almost see it visually... his galaxy was spinning one way & mine another which then pulled us together kind of gravitational-like which then ended in a hug. He said 'Thank you' & walked away, then I woke up. *shrugs*..whatever all that means lol smile

Okay I'm going to email Mr. Montalk then. Hopefully he isn't so backed up with emails that he misses mine but first I'm going to use the search function on his site & see what he has there before I even bother to ask. From what i've seen the site is huge with loads of info, so there may be something already there.
Thanks Sencha smile

#5 Tue 13th Aug 2013 02:27 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

By the way, Romancing the stone was a great movie big_smile
I watched Big Trouble In Little China last night. Your 'Asian Hag' dream kind of inspired me to watch that lol. I love the old 80's action films & Kurt Russel isn't too hard on the eyes in that movie wink
Oh & kind of related..A tattoo artist was once telling me about an old Asian folklore story of where a demon attaches to a young lady which drains her over time & eventually turns her into a monster, & what the artist was doing was creating an art piece where the story ends up she defeats the demon & cuts off its head (because in Asian folklore she never escapes the demon, & he wanted to change that). I forget what they call the demon in that story.

#6 Fri 23rd Aug 2013 11:44 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Here's one The Lazar Tape and Exerpts from the Government Bible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJolFbj8nc4

It's about Zeta Reticuli aliens and how Bob Lazar reversed engineered their spacecraft. It goes into detail about the craft's power source and the method of super-spatial travel.

#7 Sun 25th Aug 2013 01:24 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Hey Solstice!!

Hey are you okay now? Just making sure after you had posted about the 'weird hand shake'.. I'm guessing you're fine since you're on here replying to posts but.. just making sure smile

I've seen that video! It's pretty darn interesting. I also just recently found out about a man named Viktor Schauberger. Have you ever heard of him?

http://inventors.about.com/od/sstartinv … berger.htm

Maybe it is too soon... but I'm hoping more of these great inventions & technologies will be used for good. I heard the guy behind those electric Tesla cars is now making a teleportation (oh this is funny, my auto-correct doesn't recognize the word 'teleportation' & keeps trying to change it to 'deportation' LOL, nice try there, Borg!) system that works on vacuums & magnets, where you can literally travel through tubes underground in capsules all the way across the United States in like 15 minutes while sitting on a couch in a room & not even feel like you're moving. va

It's sad that great minds in the past have been forced to work for jerks or had their ideas stolen or completely destroyed or oppressed because it would cause them to not be rich.. pffft. Kind of makes me think of SiriArc's 'Parasite Extermination' stuff.. these jerks need to BACK OFF & let this awesome light shine for everybody.

#8 Tue 27th Aug 2013 09:38 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Who me, yea I'm fine that was just some weird thing I don't know it was just kindof weird.

Victor Schauberger, yea I think I watched a presentation about him years ago. Not sure if I'm confusing him with someone else.

Yea they been having that Tesla company on the financial channels recently because it has become so successful but those tube trains I don't think I'd ever need to be in so much of a hurry. smile That was in the news the other day too.

And plus I'm pretty sure those technologies will get put to good ends very soon. Those jerks are being defeated as we speak. Good guys been circling the wagons on them for a couple years now. In fact I got my own theory about this new Syria/U.S. war hoopla but it will probably just sound crazy so I'll keep it to myself. rodnar

#9 Wed 28th Aug 2013 11:20 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Solstice wrote:

Yea they been having that Tesla company on the financial channels recently because it has become so successful but those tube trains I don't think I'd ever need to be in so much of a hurry. smile That was in the news the other day too.

Good to know you're ok smile

Yeah, I kind of like flying, to be honest. It works fast enough for me. I can only imagine what sort of things could go wrong & the repercussions of it, going at what something like 3,000MPH in an underground tunnel. OR.. i could get over the fear of that but then left with a hefty ticket price.. It's probably going to be so high that only the very upper-class can afford it hmm

Solstice wrote:

And plus I'm pretty sure those technologies will get put to good ends very soon. Those jerks are being defeated as we speak. Good guys been circling the wagons on them for a couple years now. In fact I got my own theory about this new Syria/U.S. war hoopla but it will probably just sound crazy so I'll keep it to myself. rodnar

..this is ND we're on here.. & you don't want to look crazy? tongue

hehe..

usually war is over some resource (rather they will publicly admit that or not.. like for example the war on oil disguised as the war on terror).. maybe they want lithium. who knows.

#10 Wed 28th Aug 2013 12:15 pm

Sencha

Yeah come on Solstice, spill it! We're all certified members of the asylum here va so I think anything goes.

Seriously though, I've read some interesting theories as to the underlying motivation behind the 'humanitarian intervention' being proposed by Obama and his gimp Cameron, mostly to do with the demise of the petro-dollar and also Syria and Iran having one of those agreements (I forget the name) which basically says if you attack one then you attack both and therefore there is an intent to drag the latter into the conflict and then have the excuse to blatantly bomb her nuclear facilities and, ultimately, rape them both of their natural resources. Whatever though, what's to say the proxy leaders in place on all 'sides' aren't just playing the same game as dictated by their sub-human overlords who want all out war & mayhem so they can knock it all down and then rebuild it again - only bigger & better than before - and lock as many people down into negative vibes in the process as possible - and thwart mass spiritual evolution?

I think ultimately it is each and every one of us that they are attempting to rape of our natural (spiritual) resources, and that is the real issue being obscured by the fog of war.

There you go, I'm barking mad too sjuk

Board footer