Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Tue 1st Oct 2013 06:01 pm

Solstice
Solstice

POWER GRID TAMPERING WILL END AN ERA

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/grid.html

POWER GRID TAMPERING WILL END AN ERA

People have asked me if I noticed any problems as a result of the splitting up of the electrical grid, and the answer is YES. There are a lot more power outages now, it's more like the 70's. This won't be fatal in and of itself, but it does prove that our power stability has been compromised

See the update, which answers a question about DC connected main lines below this report. The entire premise of my report is based on the fact that you cannot run multiple frequencies simultaneously on the grid without separating it into sections and running them separately. That is what the AP report clearly implies when it says that clocks will run faster and slower in various regions.

A recent AP report states that there is a proposal in place to change the frequency various parts of the national electrical grid run at. The frequency differences will be minor, but will force an end to the national grid as we know it. The only way frequencies can be different at all in separate locations around the nation is to not have a grid at all.

They are attempting to childishly play this down as something that will mess up clocks. But what it really means is that they are going to dismantle the national power grid entirely.

#2 Tue 1st Oct 2013 09:19 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Re: POWER GRID TAMPERING WILL END AN ERA

Oh, what a surprise.. Try to click the link to the original article where the quoted man has gotten info from but get the 'Oops!
Sorry, the page you requested either doesn't exist or isn't available right now!'.. but i'm sure plenty links of Miley Cyrus' twerking are working fine roll

I personally think humans could live without power for a bit. We didn't have it for a loooong time til what.. 100 years or so ago? Maybe this will boost TPTB into looking into free energy sources, but that's probably just wishful thinking. Really can't trust any of these goofs these days..

#3 Tue 1st Oct 2013 09:32 pm

Solstice
Solstice

molly wrote:

Oh, what a surprise.. Try to click the link to the original article where the quoted man has gotten info from but get the 'Oops!
Sorry, the page you requested either doesn't exist or isn't available right now!'.. but i'm sure plenty links of Miley Cyrus' twerking are working fine roll

LOL I like you. I like you a lot. lol

molly wrote:

I personally think humans could live without power for a bit. We didn't have it for a loooong time til what.. 100 years or so ago? Maybe this will boost TPTB into looking into free energy sources, but that's probably just wishful thinking. Really can't trust any of these goofs these days..

You know I think that free energy stuff will be coming but I'm pretty sure it won't be TPTB doing anything about it. You see what they've already tried to do in controlling the electric cars; they've made it virtually useless to even have one at all - no cost savings benefit whatsoever. Free energy will be released but it won't be controlled by the old order. TPTB won't be doing shit besides getting arrested or dragged down the streets when people realize what they've done.

#4 Tue 1st Oct 2013 09:35 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Solstice wrote:

You know I think that free energy stuff will be coming but I'm pretty sure it won't be TPTB doing anything about it. You see what they've already tried to do in controlling the electric cars; they've made it virtually useless to even have one at all - no cost savings benefit whatsoever.

yeah i sure as heck can't afford an $85,000 'Tesla' car. Got a Geo Metro in the driveway though, just needs a little fixing up.. still though it runs on gas.. bleh.

Solstice wrote:

Free energy will be released but it won't be controlled by the old order. TPTB won't be doing shit besides getting arrested or dragged down the streets when people realize what they've done.

I hope you're right! smile

Board footer