• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » 'Those Who Have The Eyes of God'

#1 Tue 14th Jan 2014 10:32 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

'Those Who Have The Eyes of God'

Last night's dream was about me finding this book and on the cover was a picture of this old wizard looking guy with a long white beard, the sky behind him was at night time & all starry, he had his hands up in the air & was looking up into the sky at a big galaxy vortex thing. The title of the book was called 'Those Who Have Eyes of God'. I read some of it (not all, though) ...but I remember some key parts to it of a story of how God actually was a living entity at one point & had consciousness as well but it was not a human or any kind of 'being' for that matter.. it was an entire distant galaxy with a solar system inside, with a sun, planets, etc.. like ours pretty much.. then the sun went black hole style & sucked everything into it.. it was like 'life going down the drain' but as that happened, our universe was born, the stardust or whatever from everything in the dead universe went into ours, this has happened possibly billions of times.. it was really mind blowing & even hard to grasp at first yet made perfect sense at the time. The part where people have eyes of God.. well they were just physicists, astronomers, scientists who figured out that thats how it all happened, as well as people who remember some of their star origin from other galaxies, since all galaxies come from each other in some way or another.

Also a few of my Novi Stars dolls came to life & started talking to each other in some kind of weird language but then they realized I could hear them, so they stopped & went back to being inanimate objects lol.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3709/11704962965_66b550936b.jpg

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » 'Those Who Have The Eyes of God'

Board footer