Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Sat 5th Apr 2014 02:31 pm

Brook

Re: Is the Universe a Simulation?

I found "living in a simulation" very hard to swallow at first.  But the more I search and learn the more it makes sense in many respects.  I'm getting ready to do a post in my thread which somewhat leans toward this idea.

Just sharing these two videos for further review on the subject.  The second video has a part two and three to check out as well.  Part three is very interesting and contains lost of things I've already discussed such as Dr James Gates browser code within super summitry.

http://youtu.be/Qh8QfKVcvFA

http://youtu.be/xHRqAmdR4qo

Last edited by Brook (Sat 5th Apr 2014 02:43 pm)

Are you Sirius?

#12 Sun 13th Apr 2014 07:55 am

SW

http://kotaku.com/were-getting-a-sci-fi … 1561510976

Civilization is going to space. The next game in Sid Meier's iconic turn-based strategy series will take place on an alien planet, where you'll explore, colonize, and fight other factions as you attempt to navigate uncharted sci-fi territory

In some strange way perhaps we are our own creators?

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#13 Mon 19th May 2014 01:30 pm

SW

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap140512.html

Illustris Simulation of the Universe

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014 … -positrons
Matter will be created from light within the year

(Plants have been doing this for eons)

Some days it really does feel that we are living in that world created in the movie "2001", we just slow on the get go.

#14 Thu 19th Mar 2015 07:09 am

SW

http://www.dailygrail.com/TV-and-Movies … stead-UFOs

Next May 22nd --Memorial Day in the US-- will see the premiere of Tomorrowland, Disney's new live action movie directed by Academy award winner Brad Bird (The Incredibles & Ratatouille)

Bound by a shared destiny, former boy-genius Frank (Clooney), jaded by disillusionment, and Casey (Britt Robertson), a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity, embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space known only as “Tomorrowland.” What they must do there changes the world—and them—forever.

I found the most wonderful quote the other day, isn't it funny when you find stuff that just truly resonates with you and "for you". The quote goes something like -

Life is what you make of it
If you concentrate on beautiful kind things
Eventually because of you
That is the universe that you live in

Not sure I have it exactly right, but Siri, it made me remember all of your posts, And a ding ding went off inside of me. I hope you are still nearby.

#15 Thu 19th Mar 2015 11:00 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

That Resonance IS(IS)

You(YOU) ReMembering YourSelf

Your Destiny

TRIUMPH OF THE DREAM

Thus: 45 & 55
http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 401#p24401

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 458#p24458

"Weave Truth INTO Knowing"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcG5diaCiCw

Sonnet 109:

WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

O! never say that I was false of heart,
Though absence seemed my flame to qualify.
As easy might I from myself depart
As from my soul, which in thy breast doth lie:
That is my home of love; if I have ranged,
Like him that travels, I return again,
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
So that myself bring water for my stain.
Never believe, though in my nature reigned
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
That it could so preposterously be stained,
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;
For nothing this wide universe I call,
Save thou, my rose; in it thou art my all.

1 0 9
Alpha Fool Omega
"The MetaPhysical Power Of 19"
The Enacting Force In✰Between

11   23   11

#16 Fri 20th Mar 2015 05:14 pm

SW

Oh so happy to find yes, you are still nearby. I am so very thankful for all you have taught me Siri. You really have -

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

— J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Tell me one last thing, said Harry. Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?
Dumbledore beamed at him....
Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?

—J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The beauty you see in me
is a reflection of
you
Rumi

Energy flows to where attention goes
We are focusing our intention on changing the world
and so it will be - Step by Step
Me

Thank you Siri, you saved me.

#17 Sat 21st Mar 2015 05:55 am

SW

http://www.writewithspirit.com/letters- … e-humanity

The Emergence of Divine Humanity

There are no rewards for the painful evolution into divine humanity. In order for rewards to exist at all, there must be also a withholding and the divine never ever withholds anything. All of it is already yours, but the world has made you handless, and so you must grow back the ability to take hold of the reigns.

This is your first miracle. Re-memberment.

We are told that so-called objective reality is the only reality (or at best, the only reality that matters). I call this the five-sensory reality: it's a place of brutality where the absolutism of law reigns supreme, despite the fact that it is a hollow and soulless structure that literally cannot exist without our agreement because it is not alive. And because it is not alive, it creates death and suffering, and from this suffering it is sustained.

Those who awaken enough to see that nestled deep within their humanity is divinity cannot allow themselves to be controlled by such forces. The movement towards sovereignty is a natural consequence of self-awareness, an inner condition that begins to form as we focus our eye upon the truth of our selves.

This is no secret and those vested in the structures of destruction have been thorough is making sure there is pressure from every angle, to keep you on the straight and narrow linear march to death. Turn your eye from that road and look around you. Other opportunities exist.

When you look your divinity in the eye, you will cradled by its soft beaming light, and your tiny human form shall be drawn towards a white-blazing fire. Your animal will resist, but the truth of who you are becoming will prevail. The closer you come to it, the less it will burn you. If you just spread your wings, you may ride the wind back home to yourself.

If you think that to merge with your divine core will be the end of your humanity, think again. No. You will be more human than you've ever been.

A child halfway around the world will die, and you will fall to your knees and wail.

You will see another human who is lacking food or clothing or shelter, and you will want to give them the world because that is the inheritance they deserve.

Wounded animals will throw themselves at your feet and you will remember when your touch healed lepers and be humbled by the nobility modeled by all that is natural.

Trees will whisper secrets to you in the silence of the park on a Monday afternoon.

You will hunger for divine justice, where the laws of men do not apply.

The blood in your veins will become spicy and wild, you will realize that you’d rather die than live in a cage.

You will flare up and set the curtains of the ordinary world ablaze.

Some people will be angry about that. Some people will realize suddenly that there is more to life than the tiny room they have been allotted. They will look outside and remember the sun, or flee into the open air they’ve been taught to fear. They might hate you for a little while, but their hate is burned away before it touches your tender skin.

There is a new humanity developing and an original humanity emerging: yours and mine. We are claiming ourselves from outside of the game and the inside as well. In so doing, we see that today's humanity is primitive and artificial. How humans live today is unnatural. The way we segregate our inner and outer lives is inexcusable because of the suffering it causes. We know this suffering intimately, having taken the journey toward our own beacon of holiness: the shining light at the heart of all inner lands.

It is always sovereign. It is always powerful. It is always the cause of love and Spring.
We are that. We have the power. It is up to us to claim the truth. It is up to us to create social justice. It is up to us the build new systems that are alive, infused with love and mercy and recognition that there is no other- not really. We are all responsible.

The starving child may not be yours but it could be just as easily.

You may not be a person going mad in a tiny room with no friendship, no recognition, no love, but it could be you just as easily.

There may not be bullets whizzing past your ear, but there could be just as easily.

Not in your backyard? It could be just as easily.

The divine human is wise and knows this.

What are you going to do about it? Only your own soul-map will reveal your part in all this, but you're not alone.

The whole world is depending on you. And me. And every damn one of us to wake up and take responsibility for our work in the world.

Your quantum life is waiting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S03UOkb9zU4
The The - This is the Day!

Last edited by SW (Sat 21st Mar 2015 06:53 am)

#18 Sat 21st Mar 2015 07:03 am

11eagle11

Wonderful : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#19 Thu 26th Mar 2015 03:54 pm

SW

I think I have opened my tired old heart to "my universe" and funny how the controllers are trying so hard to keep me involved in "their" universe. Hell and damnation every single day. It's not easy to stay calm and focused, not easy at all. But I feel the magic around me, and I feel the call to walk this way. If one were to believe the news we are surrounded by terrible evil people who just want to kill us all. But........

Lately the universe wants to show me how the light gets in .....................

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/9-year-o … eath-row/\
9-Year-Old Boy Uses Birthday Money to Save Racehorse On Death Row

Most kids spend their birthday money on toys and games, but 9-year-old Brandon Heyman of Ontario, Canada decided to use it to save a life.

Karazan, an aging racehorse, had just been purchased by a meat buyer when his mother came across the 17-year-old chestnut mare on the website Need You Now Equine.

“Nobody seemed interested in her,” Brandon’s mother, MJ Allen, told The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation, the world’s largest and oldest equine sanctuary. “My son asked what was I doing, and when I explained it to him, he said, ‘Mummy, my birthday’s coming up. Just give my birthday money to them. I don’t want the horse to die.’”

Allen and her partner live on a farm with seven horses, a donkey, dogs and cats, and their blended family of six kids, so bringing home another mouth to feed was, understandably, the last thing on her mind. Still, she was so touched by her son’s display of compassion that she raised the remaining $650 needed to buy the thoroughbred.

Soon after, she surprised Brandon with his new best friend.

more at link

I have accepted that yes, I am goofy, different and come from a different universe. It gets easier to go there every day. I like who I am now. (mostly)

http://dailygrail.com/2015/3/Collective … tion-Camps
Collective Brainwashing & Modern Concentration Camps

This is a clip from the highly-recommended film My Dinner with Andre (1981), which you can actually watch complete on Youtube. Incredible how after more than 30 years, this discussion seems more relevant than ever.

I remember watching this movie many years ago with my husband who said it was the most boring movie he had ever sat through, and please don't drag him to any more stuff like this.

Well I sent him this link and surprise............he is now open to listen to more.

#20 Fri 27th Mar 2015 05:52 am

SW

Energy is the currency of the universe.
When you pay attention to something,
You buy that experience, so when you
Allow your consciousness to focus on
Someone or something, that annoys you
You feed it your energy, and it reciprocates
The experience of being annoyed. Be selective
Be selective in your focus because your attention
Feeds the energy and keeps it alive. Not just within
You but within the collective consciousness as well.
Emily Maroutian

Energy goes where attention flows………………….
"Cultivating trust in our intuition, finding that quiet space within, and paying attention to the subtle signs from our Higher Selves can greatly enhance the amazing journey of our earthly lives." - Tracy Farquhar

1.    You are ever-expanding.
The Universe is always expanding and as a piece of the Universe, you are also ever-expanding, giving birth to new ideas, desires and dreams.
The problem is you are taught from a young age to squash your desires and conform to the status quo and the expectations of others.
The gap between what your soul really wants and the conformist way you are living your life creates huge internal unrest and unhappiness.

2.    Your purpose is to be you.
You are not here simply to buy a large house, get in shape, get to the top of a career ladder and pull together a wedding. While accomplishing your goals and dreams can be a rewarding and beautiful part of your life, it is just the icing on the cake.
Your true purpose is to be you – your own unique blend of passions, interests, ideas, quirks and gifts. Your mission is to discover more about who you are, to love yourself and others at the deepest level, to experience joy and happiness, and to learn and grow into the highest embodiment of you. Mission accepted?

3.    You are the essence beneath your labels and titles.
You may take on many titles, labels and roles in your life, but do not confuse them with your true identity. Your true essence is deep and unchanging.
You can be the owner of a thriving business or unemployed, married or single, fit or unhealthy, happy or depressed, but you are still the same you. Your spirit endures.

4.    You are eternal.
Your energy existed before you were here in this physical body, and your energy will continue to exist after you have finished experiencing life in this physical body.

5.    You have the power to create your world.
You are the author of your life story and you hold the pen. Start by getting clearer on what you want, and choosing thoughts, words and actions that support your desires.

6.    You are naturally entitled to wellbeing, happiness, love and abundance.
You are not meant to feel tired, broke, unloved, unhappy and anxious all the time. This is what happens when you are trapped by limiting beliefs, frozen by fear and stubbornly ignoring your inner spirit and its burning desires.
You are love, peace and happiness. It's just buried under layers of self-loathing, false perception and fear.

7.    Everything in life is a lesson you were meant to learn.
You are here to grow into the highest embodiment of yourself, and you cannot do that without learning certain lessons from life. See your life experiences as lessons you needed to learn to blossom into your best self.
But be aware – if you don't learn the lesson, you will continue to experience the same pain, conflicts and negative outcomes over and over again.

8.    You are perfect just as you are.
You are as the Universe created you – so who are you to judge that you're not good enough, beautiful enough, talented enough or deserving? You may make mistakes as you navigate the world, but it doesn't make you inherently bad.
You may have caught a glimpse of your true divine nature when you've been dancing, creating, making love, laughing, watching a sunset or lost in the flow of doing something you love.

9.    Your natural state is love.
If you can break the habit of judging and criticizing, labeling people and putting them in boxes, you will become aware of the same light shining within every single one of us. You will open yourself up to more love and become love itself.

10.    You are much safer than you think.
Your fears and worries about the world are like a horror movie projection in your mind – they are not real.
Your true self is strong, secure and invulnerable. It cannot be harmed by other people's opinions or external circumstances.

11.    The world is a reflection of you.
You see what you expect to see, and you get back the energy you put out.
If you start expecting more love, friendliness, open-heartedness, support, abundance and success – and start embodying these qualities yourself – you will start to encounter them flooding into your life.

12.    You have access to all the answers you seek.
If you can learn to trust in yourself and listen to your inner voice and intuition, you will be amazed at the infinite storehouse of wisdom, guidance and ideas you possesses.

Access the answers you seek through prayer, meditation, journaling or asking the Universe for signs.
- See more at: http://www.tut.com/article/details/55-1 … ouR65.dpuf

Learn to listen and recognize the signs, the more you look the more you find. It's a lovely, lovely game.

http://www.thisblewmymind.com/at-first- … bstTBqI.01

One of the best videos ever. Everyone needs to watch and understand.

Yes we are all trapped in Black Iron Prison of our own minds, are you ready to escape to a beautiful world that you deserve? You hold the exit key, and the door opens inward.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Connie1947/Connie1947001/secretdoor.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Connie1947/Connie1947001/youaretheuniverse.jpg

Last edited by SW (Fri 27th Mar 2015 05:56 am)

Board footer