Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Fri 7th Mar 2014 08:53 pm

Sencha

Och, Hoots Montalk.

This dream featured Montalk throughout and it began with him standing up at the front of a classroom while speaking to a dozen-or-so prison inmates who were all sat at desks. I was there in the scene, only I wasn't sitting down at a desk like the others and instead walked up to a window to gaze outside while listening to what Montalk said. (I'm not sure whether I was an inmate myself or just a passive observer.) Amongst the inmates, one in particular caught my attention and it was a young blond female sat on the front row of desks, and she was diligently noting everything Montalk said.

The scene then changed and I found myself sitting near the edge of a flat-yet-wide hilltop and looking out over a peaceful suburban scene below me. I was struck by how clear everything looked and wondered if this was the first time I'd ever been sat up there with my contact lenses in. It was nighttime and I saw a beautiful crescent moon up above me, which, strangely, was coloured bright orange; in fact everything on the ground was tinged with the orange glow of the moon.

The ground beneath me appeared to be covered with a good layer of hay, and as I looked around I realized the rest of the hillside was the same; also, the scene now appeared to be lit up by regular daylight. It was then I noticed Montalk again and he was stood some way ahead of me and to my right, and he was with a man and a woman. Nothing particularly stood out about the man and after my initial sighting of him I didn't notice him again, but the woman, however, was a different matter. She was aged around her late 50's, wore a full length brown cloak and had long silver-grey hair that was loosely tied back into a ponytail. I could hear her and Montalk speaking only it was in a language I've never heard before.

Due to her attire, the woman reminded me of a druidess and I wondered if they were speaking in Gaelic. I'm sure ancient druids weren't exclusively Gaelic-speaking, but for some reason I thought it applied in her case. I had now stood up and turned to face towards the centre of the hilltop, and I began to slowly run across the hay which, due to its springiness, enabled me to take long bounding strides almost as if gravity had been lessened. While running I could now hear Montalk speaking in English and he was talking about Gnosticism and how something was 'cruising.' My strides were taking me in the direction of an enclosure-of-sorts on the far side of the hilltop and when I decided I didn't want to go (return?) there I stopped running at around the midway point. After speaking for a while longer, Montalk and the woman began to walk over towards me from my left hand side, with them both once again talking in the unknown language.

As they arrived in front of me I found myself knelt down on one knee. They were stood side-on to me and as Montalk was standing on her other side and now out of my sight, I felt my kneeling was directed towards the woman. While continuing to talk in her language - although with now noticeably slower and more deliberate speech - she held out a wooden 'tool' (for want of a better word) and it resembled the large square-headed wooden mallets we used to have in woodwork classes at school, only it was a lot smaller and the wooden stem also protruded from the top for a good few inches more. She pointed it at me and I sensed something was emanating out all the device and down into me - like an energy of some sort. I looked up in awe at her warmly smiling face and softly said 'I... I don't know what to do...' but she continued smiling at me kindly and slightly shook her head a few times as if to say 'It's OK, you don't have to do anything.'

She then moved the device to my right ear and through it I heard a translation of what she was saying at that moment, and it was 'I really knew you then.' I sensed the emphasized 'really' was intended to mean 'deeply,' as opposed to 'genuinely' and I was also aware she was talking about a time very shortly before that moment (it felt as if minutes were being referred to) whereby she had been connected to me to such a degree that she'd experienced an emotional/spiritual understanding of my Being to an incredible depth while I had been involved in a brief learning activity or event. It was as if she had been a witness to what I had been through, but yet was connected to me on a level which implied a lack of total separation.

I then heard the word 'Hogmanay,' before she then turned to face me fully and produced a bow and arrow. She aimed the arrow directly between my eyes while drawing back the string, and as I slowly moved my head to the left then the right her aim followed me. Even though I wasn't aware I was dreaming, I thought about how the arrow wouldn't have a bad meaning in a dream and that she meant me no harm by shooting me. I stilled my head and as she released the arrow I heard a loud 'crunch' sound as it pierced my skull. Immediately after this I woke up.

As it's getting late I can't keep my eyes open long enough to write much more, so until tomorrow I'll just leave a definition  for Hogmanay:

'Hogmanay (Scots: [ˌhoɡməˈneː], HUG-mə-NAY, Scottish English: [ˌhɔɡməˈneː] HOG-mə-NAY) is the Scots word for the last day of the year and is synonymous with the
celebration of the New Year (Gregorian calendar) in the Scottish manner. However, it is normally only the start
of a celebration that lasts through the
night until the morning of New Year's Day (1 January) or, in some cases, 2 January預 Scottish Bank Holiday.'
- End of/beginning of a new period?

Initial prison scene:

Reminders (Montalk) of true knowledge, being imparted to us here in this prison realm.

Hilltop Scene:

Hill: 'Dreaming that you are standing
on top of a hill means that you have
succeeded in your endeavors or that you have now have the resources to complete a task at hand.'

Sitting: 'Dreaming that you are sitting indicates your indecision and not knowing what you want to do with yourself in the near future. It may also suggest that you are just being idle and doing nothing.'

Hay: 'Seeing hay in your dream, represents
the necessity of hard work; nothing in
life comes easy. [...] Consider also the symbol as a
pun on "hey". Your dream may be trying
to call your attention to something.'

Crescent moon: 'Seeing the
crescent moon in your dream indicates
cyclic changes, renewal, and movement.
You are progressing smoothly toward
your life path.'

Sunrise (I suspect the orange moon preceding daylight may be to do with this): ' Definition: Seeing the sunrise in your dream,
represents new beginnings, renewal of
life and energy, and fulfillment of your
goals and purpose. It may also denote
that you are about to embark on a new
adventure in your personal life.'

- This could mean that despite moving along at an 'OK' pace, I have become somewhat laid back and therefore need to work hard (on refining myself spiritually) to make the most of the potential available in order to move into a new phase of life.

Montalk, the man and woman:

The woman could about our Higher (feminine) aspects, of which we have a currently lost full remembrance. I wonder if this is saying how, when in a 'previous' state of full remembrance and unity, we really knew each other as one - higher and lower undivided. The other man may have represented me (the lower), while Montalk was perhaps about the reminders that are helping us to once again unite with our higher aspects.

Her appearance could be to do with ancient (pre-linear- time) knowledge and understanding of our natural state.

By getting up off my ass and making the effort to progress, I may find unexpected help that makes the path easier to cover (bounding/floating steps = positive synchronicity), while at the same time avoiding the 'enclosure' (continued 3D entrapment). The arrow between the eyes perhaps shows how hitting the spiritual target will enable Hogmanay: transition into a new era.

Arrow: 'Dreaming of a bow and arrow, represents a combination of female and male energies. It may refer to your libido or some sexual energy/desire. Alternatively, it symbolizes anger, aggression, or tension. This dream symbol may also be a metaphor that you are aiming for perfection.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 16th Oct 2015 10:03 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#2 Sun 9th Mar 2014 08:52 pm

Sencha

Re: Och, Hoots Montalk.

I was with a group of friends and looking at the Reading music festival from a distance. It was the first day of the three day event and, unlike in reality, there was a huge fireworks display (despite it being daytime) to celebrate the beginning of festivities.

One particularly large & bright flare-like firework shot way higher up into the sky than the rest and as it then slowly descended back down towards the main arena I commented 'Now THAT'S a firework!' However, just before it landed, the festival area changed into several of those huge power station chimneys with the wide rims and as the firework dropped into their midst it exploded and blew them to bits. Everyone around broke out into loud applause and cheering, overjoyed at the sight that lay before their eyes.

For me, as with many others I guess, my first Reading Festival was a coming of age/rite of passage in more ways than one - and very much something that I look back on as a transitional period in my life. So the festival appearing in the dream may well symbolise a period of positive transition on a bigger scale.

Firework: 'Seeing fireworks in your dream, symbolizes enthusiasm,creativity, and talent.' -  characteristics of the positive creative intent we can all use to help bring down the old power structure?

#3 Tue 11th Mar 2014 07:05 am

SW

I so enjoyed reading these. I love the prison metaphor, so very true isn't it.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#4 Tue 11th Mar 2014 07:39 pm

Sencha

I think you're right, although I remember what the head of security drummed into us on my first day induction when I started as a prison drug worker: 'We run this prison with the inmates' consent.' I think the same applies to us in that we have the ability to withdraw 'consent' to our imprisonment (as and when we truly remember who and what we really are).

I thought after posting the second dream that its fireworks theme is perhaps an emphasis on the New Year's / Hogmanay firework celebrations.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 11th Mar 2014 07:45 pm)

#5 Wed 9th Apr 2014 12:43 pm

Sencha

I was in a front seat of a car which was en route to an airport, and next to me was a young blond woman - although I'm not sure which of us was driving.

I knew the airport was French and that I was due to fly out to a destination unknown - although I had the impression it was more a multitude of flights which were happening simultaneously. (Thinking about it now, it may have been similar to the idea of existing in a multi-dimensional state and so 'journeying' through concurrent lives/dimensions.) As we approached the outer perimeter of the airport complex I hastily turned around to rummage through a pile of papers on the rear seat in an attempt to find my passport.

The car then came to a stop a short distance from the Departures building and the blond woman (who was now sitting behind me) hugged me around my torso, while I pulled her arms tightly to my chest and took hold of her right hand. We embraced in silence for a few seconds before I became aware of a deep love for her - and of her deep love for me. I felt we'd been best friends for years, yet only at this very moment had we simultaneously awoken to our true feelings for one another. I knew we would shortly be separated as I flew off alone, and with a feeling of sadness and regret I said 'We've left it too late.' She responded by rubbing her right hand gently up and down the length of my spine.

Initially, this disturbed me as I knee-jerked to thinking I'd been too slack in my efforts to fully awaken to my true self - and as such I was now 'too late' to achieve this awakening before a coming 'event' arrives. But, I then considered how it may be a reminder that the 'event' is only arrived at upon awakening to our higher selves - that the two are unavoidably simultaneous; as such, there is no 'late.' Furthermore, our Higher Selves always 'have our backs' and are there to offer synchronic reassurance: 'Dreaming about yours or someone
else's spine, represents your support
system and responsibilities. You need to keep your head high even in difficult times.'

'Definition: When you dream of an airport, the meaning of such a dream may vary according to whether it is an empty or busy airport. A busy airport is an indication of ambitious new beginnings. Some ideas may have been maturing in your mind, and now it is time for you to put them to use. New relationships, new dimensions, different horizons, maybe that trip you were dreaming of.'

Seeing as 'French' has often referred to 'Love' (as in the language of love) in my dreams, then the 'French airport' could well symbolise departure from the current state and arrival at a new, higher positive one. My passport being out of sight under a pile of papers could relate to the following:

'Seeing a passport in your dream means your identity and your ability to traverse various situations. You may be going through a period of finding yourself and discovering who you are. Dreaming that you lose your passport indicates that are are trying to find yourself and get a sense of who you are.' - so, this maybe reaffirms the need to truly find ourselves in order to be able to 'catch the flight.'

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 10th Apr 2014 07:28 am)

#6 Mon 29th Sep 2014 12:44 pm

Sencha

Hmmm... another Montalk dream last night:

I was in the kitchen of our family home and my sister (we don't speak) was being a jackass by leaving stuff switched on and not closing the outside door etc., so's I'd have to do  those things for her after she'd gone out. I found I was holding a large cardboard box which had been mailed me by Montalk and upon placing it onto the work surface and opening it I saw it was full of individually wrapped packages which I knew contained written files, CD recordings he'd made of some of his talks and, strangely, a bottle of Orangina.

I was then in the hallway and became aware of another person I quit speaking to some years ago and he was standing in the kitchen while talking to my sister. He was telling her how he'd lent me the money to buy a car back in the early 2000's and that we'd agreed if I'd not paid the instalments back to him by this time that he's be able to demand full payment of the outstanding amount. I heard him say the remaining debt was 」1,150 and I thought 'OK, I just have to pay it him and be done with it.'

The dream began to fade out and as it did so I remembered I've never driven a car, let alone owned one, and so any agreement he was claiming I'd made with him was a load of bull. Also, I had a mind's eye picture of the car in question and it was the last car my dad owned before deciding to spend most of his time in Spain.

With 'sister' being associated with spirituality, and 'kitchen' being to do with spiritual nourishment (if I recall correctly), then perhaps the antagonisms between me and my sister being portrayed in the dream shows a state of spiritual disharmony (between regular me and my higher self) which existed until I started to become aware of higher spiritual wisdom - the like of which is to be found on Montalk's site, Noble Realms, this site, etc...

The other person in question is a very manipulative, highly functioning psychopath who I eventually stopped being mates with when I realized he was only getting worse the older he got, and clearly had no desire to change his ways. In this context, I wonder if he reflects the negative manipulations of this realm, and perhaps specifically BS soul contracts which have led us to sign up to repeated karmic batterings in the name of 'soul growth' (car is, I think, to do with life-direction). Coming to collect the outstanding debt may be about one final push to extract as much loosh from us as possible, and it's our job to remember we aren't impure beings who deserve to be punished, and therefore we have to consciously sever all negative soul contracts once and for all. The price puzzled me for a while until I thought about how 1+1+5=7: the seven deadly sins? I remember PKD said something in Exegesis about the trap of the doctrine of sin and how followers of certain religions are doomed to always fall short in some respect and as such can never attain the 'god-like' purity necessary to transcend the human state - at least not unless they wake up to the reality of their BS religion. Or, in a broader context, we need to wake up to the reality of our BS realm and to the truth of our real selves in order to transcend.

Orangina is French, and French is the language of love. The orange juice aspect may just be about nutrition in the sense of being given spiritual knowledge, although the colour orange has played a significant (positive) part in some of my more interesting experiences over recent years.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 29th Sep 2014 04:59 pm)

#7 Thu 21st Jan 2016 12:19 pm

Sencha

A Scottish element to this one too.

My sister and I were stood on the front drive of our family home late one Saturday evening and I'd just got back after having spent the day with some mates; it was in the early 90's, judging by the appearance of my sister - that and the fact we were still speaking. I knew my uncle Roger had been due to come visit us that day and when I asked if he'd been, she said 'Well, as of 1AM he hadn't'. Just as I was thinking how he'd most likely come the next day instead, I walked to the end of the driveway and looked right to see his car just turning into the bottom end of our road. As it approached I saw it was one of those peculiar-looking Citroen saloons from back in those days, the sort that looked almost bullet-like and had mud-guards covering the top halves of the wheels.

I knew his arrival would clash with another event taking place in the house - although I'm now unsure as to what that was - and I decided to go inside and grab the key to the garage so he could quickly park up out of the way, but my sister beat me to it and just as I arrived at the end of the hallway she handed it to me. As I turned around to head back outside once again, my uncle had somehow arrived in super-quick time and was now stood beside me, on my right. We exchanged greetings and a handshake, before I then noticed he was wearing a Scottish Highland kilt, complete with the traditional leather Sporran (purse). I asked why he was wearing it and he told me several reasons, including something about celebrating a Scottish festival that was taking place that day - although the other reasons escape me now. I thought 'Whatever,' as I remembered he's not in the slightest bit Scottish, whatsoever.

Just as we were talking, the latter of his four kids (twin boys) walked past me and they were aged around 5 or 6, which would again tie into the early-to-mid 90's. Then, around four more kids trooped past who were only a couple of years older, and as well as there being too many of them, they were far younger than the other kids are in real life, who are in their 30's & 40's.

That was it.

Citroen: I tend to associate French themes in dreams as being about the Language of Love.

Car: 'Dreaming that you are driving a car means your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another.'

Key: 'Seeing a key in your dream, symbolizes opportunities, access, control, secrets, or responsibilities.'

Garage: 'Dreaming that you are opening the garage door indicates that you have made a decision about a matter. You may have decided on the path you will take in reaching your opportunities and goals.'

Uncle: 'Seeing an uncle in your dream [...] may also symbolize new ideas and emerging awareness.'

Sister: 'Alternatively, your sister may be a metaphor and actually refer to a nun. In this case, she may represent spiritual issues.'

Kilt: 'To dream of a kilt represents the personality being totally unconcerned with what other people think of your beliefs or choices. Showing others that you feel no shame or embarrassment whatsoever with something that may feel is weird. Fearlessly expressing beliefs that may be shocking or embarrassing to the average person. Never allowing your ego to hold you back no matter what.'

Roger (Wikipedia): 'Roger is an English male given name and surname, from the Anglo-Norman French Roger, Rogier, which is itself derived from Germanic words (hroth, hruod and ger) meaning respectively "fame" and "spear". In Anglo-Saxon sources the name is first recorded, in the Dark Age epic poem Beowulf, as Hrogar ("glorious spear-bearer").'

- I can see how a man who wears a kilt with all the traditional requirements, may have acquired a certain 'fame' in this respect...

Children: 'Seeing children in your dream means your own childlike qualities or a retreat back to a childlike state. It is an extension of your inner child during a time of innocence, purity, simplicity, and a carefree attitude. You may be longing for the past and the chance to satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurtured.'

Twins: 'Seeing twins in your dream means ambivalence, dualities and opposites. It also represents security in business, faithfulness, and contentment with life. It may also mean that you are either in harmony with or in conflict between ideas and decisions.'

The unseen event taking place at the same time as my uncle's visit: the current of spiritual change we're in the midst of?

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 22nd Jan 2016 12:24 pm)

#8 Sun 6th Mar 2016 09:40 pm

SW

Sencha I just read the most amazing article on dreams. It discussed how our dreams are not just random and we bring the dreams that we need to see.

Now I love thoughts like this, because it brings on my hippie thoughts which just go on forever. Wow man.

#9 Mon 7th Mar 2016 12:30 pm

Sencha

Have you got a link to the article SW? It sounds interesting.

I don't have many significant dreams anymore (hence the lack of posting recently) and those that I do have tend to be personal-issue-related kicks up the ass, as opposed to some of the more 'out there' ones I have had over the years. I'm not sure why. but it may have something to do with a dream I had around 18 months ago (posted in the 'Blondie Revisited Thread'), with the following part being relevant: 

'The final part in the sequence showed a human head (face-on), the outlines of which were drawn in gold against a black background. The head wasn't totally coloured in and while the inner facial features were also outlined in gold, the 'in-between' parts were black. I was looking down on the head slightly, meaning I was also able to see the majority of the top of the skull area, and there was a 'line' running straight down the length of the middle which was made apparent by the right side of the skull having a full head of hair, while the left side was completely bald. Around the mid point of the left half was a little circular pattern of gold (around the size of a golf ball) which was slowly expanding in a manner that reminded me of a drop of ink spreading out across a piece of blotting paper. I found I was able to will the circle to move down so it covered the area of the third eye, and by that point it had become roughly the size of my palm. At the same time I heard a really pleasant male voice speaking (like a warm, friendly, favourite uncle's voice) that sounded like it came from a man who was getting on a bit, and he said either: 'That's it now. There are mind movements that are going to happen until next winter, so don't wait back,' or, 'That's it now. There are mind movements that are not going to happen until next winter, so don't wait on.'

My dreams continued from that time up until midway through this current winter, at which point they began to drop-off - so maybe they're the 'mind movements' referred to.

I'd felt for a while that maybe the dreams I 'needed to see' were nearing the end of their duration, and that the emphasis now needs to be on diligently applying what I've learned from them, which admittedly I'm not as dedicated to doing as I should be - hence the occasional kicks up the ass I now get during dream time.

I'm in the process of trying to map them out in a way that provides a logical guide or overview of things - which seemed like a good idea until I realized there may be approaching 400 of them to sift through va Hopefully it'll make for an easy-to-use reference source, rather than having to dig through individual threads searching for related dream meanings - which drives me bonkers sometimes.

#10 Mon 7th Mar 2016 09:19 pm

SW

Here is one link Sencha, but still looking for another - I used to have intense visionary dreams that called to me as a powerful being who was sent here to dream dreams for change. Now not so many dreams, because it seems I have lost my imagination. The world (I believe) was bombarded by some type of rays that predicted changes in "us". I need to trust who I can be again. I think you too. Somedays I think that it's ok to just sit back and rest, but deep down I know there are still things to do.

http://www.crystalinks.com/EvolutionofDreams.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/dreams.html

Your consciousness experiences in many places simultaneously. Dreams never stop. You simply focus in another grid - in which - like everything else experienced - you are the observer.

http://www.aspr.com/ullm.htm#dreams

Dr. Montague Ullman is a psychiatrist and a psychoanalyst internationally renowned for his work with dreams. In 1962 he founded the Dream Laboratory at the Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York. In the mid 1970s he resigned as Director of Psychiatry, Director of the Community Mental Health Center, and Director of the Division of Parapsychology and Psychophysics at Maimonides Medical Center to devote himself to dream research and group approaches to dream work. He is a past President of the American Society for Psychical Research, the Parapsychological Association, and the Society of Medical Psychoanalysts. Dr. Ullman is the author of numerous papers on theoretical and clinical studies of dreams and dreaming. He is the author and co-author of several books, including Dream Telepathy (McFarland, 1989), Working With Dreams (J.P. Tarcher, Inc. 1979), co-editor of The Variety of Dream Experience. (Continuum Press, 1987), and co-editor of The Handbook of States of Consciousness (Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1986).

And here is the link: http://www.aspr.com/index.html

American Society for

Psychical Research, Inc.

5 West 73rd Street

New York, New York 10023

USA

Last edited by SW (Mon 7th Mar 2016 09:29 pm)

Board footer