You are not logged in.

#1 Fri 25th Jan 2008 03:27 pm

blue
observer
Website

Introduce yourself

Old souls already did..

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewforum.php?id=23

Last edited by blue (Mon 10th May 2010 09:40 am)

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#2 Fri 25th Jan 2008 04:57 pm

carefulcarpenter
doG consciousness

Re: Introduce yourself

I am a poet on a spiritual journey.  I write improvisationally usually based on the current discussion or from the unconscious need to express some feeling or gnosis.  I have been on an internet spiritual sojourn since 2001 and my expressions are usually a means for me to learn.  Please do not take anything I write offensively, for this is not my conscious intention.  I often reread and contemplete the truths that come to me this way.  Most of what I have written has preceeded any formal outside exposure to the concepts or impressions for which I write; although the more I read the less this holds true. It's been a fascinating and enriching experience.  It has lead me to many sources of supporting material and experiences. I appreciate those much more knowledgeable than myself, for I grow from your sharing.

I continue because blue has created an entry gate to a potential path. Thanks to you all who value truth and the wisdom gained from self-expression.

http://www.theodora.com/wfb/photos/iraq/through_ishtar_gate_babylon_iraq_photo_ezida-com.jpg

"I really don't know who I am, but I seem compelled by higher forces to pursue the unknown and bring it into the known. So far this path has brought riches; these have merely prepared me to accept increased burdens. Truth is just this way; the more one knows the less able one is to speak with certainty. "
~~cc

Last edited by carefulcarpenter (Fri 25th Jan 2008 05:05 pm)

"Blinded by self-importance.... the visionaries of society haven't the vision of a blind musician nor the perception of a churchmouse_"

#3 Sat 26th Jan 2008 03:04 am

emerald_glow
emerald

Thank you Blue for this new place. Hi Carefulcarpenter!

I already feel quite comfortable here...goodnight for now:-)

#4 Sat 26th Jan 2008 10:52 am

marklar

Hello, It's good to be hear. I'm glad to be able to continue reading the works of the wise and venerable  Carefulcarpenter.

Thanks Blue.

#5 Sat 26th Jan 2008 12:15 pm

blue
observer
Website

Welcome emerald_glow, marklar,  careful carpenter,  like the careful carpenter says, let's hope this is a portal gate to new beginnings.

I think it may be quiet on here, until NR closes, as most folk will continue to post there.

But let me know if there are any changes or improvements we could make to the site, meantime.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.

#6 Sat 26th Jan 2008 12:24 pm

turtletree
turtletree

Thanks for making this forum available.  It has already caused meaningful changes in my life.
In the way of introduction, I can only say, you will come to know me by my posts. I was/am a regular reader at Noble Realms and have decided to start over here with a new sign in name and attitude. Here's to Noble Dreams!!!!

#7 Sat 26th Jan 2008 01:32 pm

Sencha

Hi there and thanks to Blue for doing this. I was on NRs too, as GreenT and have also chosen a new sign-in name. I made a couple of comments on that forum which reflected some angry phases of my life and that I later came to regret (cringe over). Anyway, I've grown a bit since then and hopfeully no-one took me too seriously over the comments in question. Good to see a heathy level of interest in this site already.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#8 Sat 26th Jan 2008 02:10 pm

blue
observer
Website

turtletree wrote:

Thanks for making this forum available.  It has already caused meaningful changes in my life.
In the way of introduction, I can only say, you will come to know me by my posts. I was/am a regular reader at Noble Realms and have decided to start over here with a new sign in name and attitude. Here's to Noble Dreams!!!!

Welcome turtletree, look forward to your posts!
Please cyber slap me if I ever call you Turtleton (Scrubs TV character). It would be great if more of the silent readers felt like they could belong, and join in. Thanks for starting that avalanche, turtletree

Sencha wrote:

Hi there and thanks to Blue for doing this. I was on NRs too, as GreenT and have also chosen a new sign-in name. I made a couple of comments on that forum which reflected some angry phases of my life and that I later came to regret (cringe over). Anyway, I've grown a bit since then and hopfeully no-one took me too seriously over the comments in question. Good to see a heathy level of interest in this site already.

Well, I read your posts and enjoyed them. Nice to see you here. But in view of what you said, I am already seeing that CarefulCarpenter could be right about a new beginning. All past lives wiped clean (if you want).  Excellent.!

#9 Sat 26th Jan 2008 05:48 pm

arfwoo
arfwoo
Website

Greetings all
Thank you Blue for setting this up.
I'm Arfwoo from NR.. newbie joined last Sumner. I hope we can continue to enjoy/share/and learn together. I kept the same designation which is a tribute to my furkids.. Arf Arf Woo Woo.. amazing what another life form can teach you about yourself roll

In search of ..
Peddling madly after those who've gone before while bouncing off solid objects..sigh

#10 Sun 27th Jan 2008 01:18 am

darkstar
nixie

Aw, I'm so glad you opened this new forum up, Blue!  Good job! (Even though it looks just like the old NR, except different colors.  But I like that, the feeling of familiarity.  I only made a slight change to my old username, DarkStar to darkstar.  Good luck, and I hope this forum proves to be as good (or better) as the last.
~Nikki

*edit to add (or better)

Last edited by darkstar (Sun 27th Jan 2008 05:35 am)

Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all.   
                                             ~Hypatia of Alexandria

Board footer