Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#261 Sat 4th Dec 2010 05:49 am

SW

Re: Introduce yourself

Not sure what to say or how to say it, but thank you for being here Sharon.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#262 Sat 4th Dec 2010 06:10 am

Sharon

SW.. Thanks ... and I am very happy to be here... Just wishing I had a few more hours in the day to be where I would really like to be.. there are so many things I here I know
I could learn.  I  looked over some of the writings when I first came here  and they are wonderful.
And as you can see from my writing my situation will not last forever.  Funny thing is since I came here I am already down one dog.. a beautiful irish Setter.. and it is
not my intention to replace him as my Mom is not young and when she is gone this large house will not be necessary, so a move is in my future.  I now have only two dogs left..

And I found a picture I wanted to put on one of the pages by accident the yesterday so while I am here i think I shall do that..

I also see your message about hope.. so here is what gave me hope this week.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE
and I hope you like it..and have not already seen it..

#263 Sat 4th Dec 2010 09:47 pm

SW

Ah so very nice Sharon, thank you. It would be so fun to find oneself in one of these, look how happy everyone is and the children's faces! Wonderful.

#264 Sun 5th Dec 2010 05:45 am

Sharon

Yes it would... I guess they practise quite a bit..and they must be a choir of some kind.. and they do all look happy..you ever see the free hugs ones.. so nice..

and I love where in the hell is Matt.. the young man who dances everywhere.. what an amazing world we live in.. was there ever a better time? I think Not..

Kind of followed you around yesterday a bit and wrote where you wrote.. hope you do not mind..I got here and then it was hard to leave.

Like today. Thanks for the message.. Sharon

#265 Mon 6th Dec 2010 06:24 am

SW

Thank you Sharon, and nice to meet you.

#266 Fri 17th Dec 2010 03:20 pm

12YoBenLinusFTW

Hi.
My name is Matt. I am a 24 year old male from USA, a computer programmer by profession and, theoretically, an aspiring novelist. I have too many interests and hobbies and they are all pointless. I am here because I haven't found any other forums on the interwebs that seem as nice as this one. Most of the 'alternative'-topic boards on the internet are so negative / low-vibration and I don't feel like I can be myself there. I have been lurking here occasionally over the past 6 months.

I have a humble request.

To be honest, I don't feel like I have much to contribute to this forum at this particular point in my life, but I am posting because I would like the friendship of individuals of a 'spirit' like the one I sense here. Quite probably this is a very silly thing as it could result in (1) painful ignored-ness or misunderstanding of my request, (2) the attracting to myself of negative individuals who do not post here but read this and take advantage of my request, or (3) ridicule or reprimand based on how unintelligent I am for risking 1 and 2.

Nevertheless, sometimes risks must be taken, so I proceed despite the above.

My request is this: for someone or someones from this board to email me if they are interested in being my friend. By friend I mean an email pen-pal, nothing more. smile Please only do this if you feel intrigued by me and comfortable with me based on what I have written here. Otherwise just ignore me has this likely has nothing to do with you.

Being my friend would require that you have a completely open mind, are not firmly attached to any particular 'belief system,' are not uncomfortable with any topic including those of a deeply personal nature, enjoy ridiculously lengthy dialogues on a multitude of subjects, and are talented at making people feel understood even if you do not agree with them. Also, naturally, you will want to share at least a little about yourself so that I can attain a certain level of comfort with you likewise.

I may post here in the future when I am more settled in my beliefs, but at the moment I am mentally reeling due to a way-too-fast year-long journey from being an unusually thoughtful but naive Christian sheeple to, well, the opposite. More than anything I just need someone open-minded to bounce ideas off of, but due to the complexity of my past such a conversation would involve topics I am not comfortable delving into on a public forum.

If you've gotten this far and still think this post is silly, well, I already said I agree with you smile

That is all. Thank you so much for your time. smile

You can call me Matt, I didn't think I'd be posting when I went and created such an awkward-to-type username smile

#267 Fri 17th Dec 2010 05:39 pm

SW

Hello Matt,

Glad you found your way here. A wide variety of wonderful people are here. Post when you feel like it.

Welcome.

#268 Sat 18th Dec 2010 01:29 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Maat For Matt

http://i51.tinypic.com/28uxax.jpg

Some Chat

Some Scat

No Reflection Cast On MaatMattMaat

One To One

And One To Many:

SYNERGY

Like Unto:

Dreamtime Evolution

http://i52.tinypic.com/2vkdg1f.jpg

11   23   11

#269 Sat 18th Dec 2010 08:00 am

Cosmosis
Remember

Thanks Siri, I agree completely! And Matt, I can totally relate.. there are things I've posted publically that I probably shouldn't have, but do just because I need so bad to express it, feeling like I'll surely meltdown if I don't. To me it seems like most who know are taking it pretty well in stride, but most of the time I feel left in the dust. Regardless, it's been mentioned here that I may have missed my calling as a sci-fi writer, and I just so happen have my email posted though.. My intro is on page 4, but the link from Siri details some of my struggles over the last few years.. But I'm up for emailing! Why not a pen pal? I sure am not having much luck finding people in the 'real' world to talk to about these things that matter to me most now. So an open invitation it is! Call it loneliness, desperation or just plain stupidity, I just don't care anymore! I'm sick of doing the same old things that the same old me always did or didn't do!! It seems that if I don't start trying harder to break free I never will, so maybe I'll hear from you or maybe not, but either way you have enriched my life in some small way already, so for that thank you~ and welcome home!

#270 Sat 18th Dec 2010 08:46 am

blue
observer
Website

Hello and welcome Matt.

It looks like you have found what you seek. storstark

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

Board footer