Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Wed 1st Oct 2014 11:52 am

11eagle11

For ALL You Loving "Angels" here at Noble Dreams, I Love You : )

I was Spirit prompted to leave this 1st part here for Noble Dreams Folks too ...this little starter message of mine to a Lady I Love Dearly "doing" relentless Selfless Work : )

I Love You You Great BIG Loving Being : )
YOU are right here with me...and there IS more of this of YOU : ) in My Own Spirit Work than ever, cuz of You You Loving Angel : ) 
I LOVE YOU : )  Thank You! : ) : ) : )

...as to my last post
Putting the Angel Writing right here because of a spam warning from facebook...not spam...so here it is because it is now the now:

ANGEL NUMBER 411

Number 411 is a blend of the energies and attributes of number 4 and number 1 appearing twice, amplifying its influences and relating to the Master Number 11. Number 4 relates to working determinedly towards achieving our goals and aspirations. It tells of hard work and effort, building solid foundations, motivation, stability and practicality, system and order and our passion and drive. Number 4 also relates to the Archangels. Number 1 resonates with new beginnings and projects, self-leadership, inner-strength and assertiveness, uniqueness and individuality, ambition and will power, attainment and happiness. Number 1 tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 1 appearing together resonates with the Master Number 11. The Master Teacher Number 11 relates to the principles of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, illumination, positive energy, creative idealism, inspiration and intuition, self-expression and sensitivity. The message of the Master Number 11 is that to connect with our higher-selves is to know, live and serve our Divine life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 411 is a message to engage in creative projects and pursuits, and concentrate and focus upon your spirituality and serving your Divine life purpose. Stay away from negative situations and keep a positive attitude and outlook in regards to your life and destiny.

Angel Number 411 is a message to keep your thoughts positive and optimistic as you undertake an important new role or venture. Your positive energies, intentions and actions will manifest your expected results. Trust your angels to deliver all that you will need.

Angel Number 411 encourages progressive change, renewal and growth, and tells you to share your knowledge and wisdom with others. It also tells you that all that you put your efforts towards will reap rewards in the future. Expect some well-earned rewards for good work well done. Your angels want you to know that you deserve the very best.

Angel Number 411 encourages you to keep striving ahead, and don’t take ‘no’ for an answer. Expect miraculous answers and solutions to appear as you need them, and ask the angels for some vital information that you may need to know right now.

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Wed 1st Oct 2014 11:53 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#2 Sun 5th Oct 2014 09:15 am

11eagle11

Re: For ALL You Loving "Angels" here at Noble Dreams, I Love You : )

Thank You, Siri Arc, I Love You!

Thank You All, once again with the 'purest' Love I know : )

Know Thyself and to Thine Own Self BE True.

I Love You All...every lovin' piece of You ALL, PEACE : )

The Higher Stuff IS Anchored IN.."locked onto Mother Earth"....
and it's now rock and roll time !!!
WoooHooooooo!!! : )

WE did it...We are walking both sides firmly, "every" Step We Take...the Higher and Us, here and now...
DO Your "selfless work" the way YOU know how....like make Your Own Music WITHOUT ANY DOUBT....
Listen and Gooooooooo Go Go : ) : ) : )

Thank You! Taubotne !

Aho Mitakyasin !
ALL My Relations !

Love......Love.. ....Love!!!

Dan the Eagle Man : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#3 Sun 5th Oct 2014 10:17 pm

11eagle11

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#4 Sun 5th Oct 2014 10:24 pm

11eagle11

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#5 Mon 6th Oct 2014 03:31 am

11eagle11

Simply help one another right in front of one another like there is no tomorrow...and know that each of You, when acting entirely selflessly and humbly and fearlessly(as You know it) changes it ALL in a Heartbeat, after Heartbeat, after Loving Heartbeat. All else is all else, All else is all else, All else is all else.

BE Above All Else Now !

I Love You All from All My Own Heart !

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Mon 6th Oct 2014 03:33 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#6 Wed 8th Oct 2014 04:53 am

11eagle11

Good Morning ! ...more out in the open
This is THE 'uh oh', 'here it comes' from Me.
I removed a post here that spoke of Spiritual Trilogies...Trilogy of the Highest Kinds and much, much more have taken full hold on Mother Earth. I shall Transmit, Transmute and Transcend an Energy of the Highest Known Kind, that I am 'feeling' consistently, with this talk..and those of You that can feel this can feel this and those of You that usually cannot feel this can feel this now...from a typed computer note.

Those of You here at Project Avalon that know me know my story of a gift of very Personal Spiritual Elevation in January, 2007. If You do not it can be found at Here and Now and on 'facebook',..I am Eagle Spirit there....and also on the old site of Noble Realms(DanB) and the newer site of Noble Dreams(11eagle11).

The account on Facebook was primarily used to stay in touch with the Good Friends I made in the jungle of Peru in 2010. I was prompted, this year, to put much of My Story there My Way for I have not written any books for I was not prompted to do so and have been busy simply listening 'fervently' to Promptings and Acting upon Them since 2007. To be very honest, A Story of a Trilogy could have been written in three novels. The Holy Trinity involved in most all I have been doing actively.

I am currently living in a home at the Heart Center of the Wampanoag, Native American, "Land of the First Light".
There is a Pillar of Light emanating from this area...that Light is now linked and connected to ALL of the Pillar of Lights around Mother Earth, now One Flowing Higher Living Beauty as never before in Our Existence.

Last night at 3 a.m. I was taken on a ride of an 'extremely intense' Spiritual Energy, even New to Me. From bed to waking and walking, 3 hours of Journey, a very active and unimaginable and fluidly intense Lucid Dream, if You Will, from light sleep to fully awake and walking outside barefoot in this special place, to the oceanfront and other areas right here where I Live.
I was given and shown the Lowest Low and then tapped into an 'active' Highest High I have ever experienced...moreso than experiences from Meditating and Spiritual Therapist Connections and Sungazing and Ayahuasca Journeys and My Very Special San Pedro Journeys and all Others I experienced these past 7 2/3 years.

I have been shown this is occurring in, on and of ALL aspects of Our Lives on the 'lower road'...We are at the Major Turning Point now, looking at and doing something radical about ALL of the deceitful addictions of societal day to day Life...hiddenly(and not so) thrust upon Us, especially the last couple of Generations here on Mother Earth.
These have been directly sustaining matters that hurt People...and what Hunger to Wars ultimately do consistently.

Unity, Recovery and Service is upon Us in a New, Higher and Direct Way concerning Life and Changes in Higher Acceleraton as never before Here on Mother Earth.

Bill W. :
“Above us floats a banner on which is inscribed the new symbol for A.A., a circle enclosing a triangle. The circle stands for the whole world of A.A., and the triangle stands for A.A.’s Three Legacies of Recovery, Unity, and Service. Within our wonderful new world, we have found freedom from our fatal obsession. That we have chose this particular symbol is perhaps no accident. The priests and seers of antiquity regarded the circle enclosing the triangle as a means of warding off the spirits of evil, and A.A.’s circle and triangle of Recovery, Unity, and Service has certainly meant all of that to us and much more.”

http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/freque...out-aa-history

Upon Us,
“Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves. ”the 4th Step of the Twelve Steps of Recovery, has taken on and in and of a New Life Energy Worldwide to 'cleanse' the "lower road" and place Us firmly upon the "Higher Road", of Native American Indian Lore...that Simple and Profound.

Unity, Recovery, Service, One by One by One, Together, of the Highest Holy Spirited Energy now!

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin!

Love, Love, Love,
Dan the Eagle Man

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#7 Wed 8th Oct 2014 12:04 pm

Sencha

Bill W. :
“Above us floats a banner on which is inscribed the new symbol for A.A., a circle enclosing a triangle. The circle stands for the whole world of A.A., and the triangle stands for A.A.’s Three Legacies of Recovery, Unity, and Service. Within our wonderful new world, we have found freedom from our fatal obsession. That we have chose this particular symbol is perhaps no accident. The priests and seers of antiquity regarded the circle enclosing the triangle as a means of warding off the spirits of evil, and A.A.’s circle and triangle of Recovery, Unity, and Service has certainly meant all of that to us and much more.”

- Upon reading this I recalled a dream of my own a while back, during which I saw this symbol:

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_dsc00006.jpg

Fantastic sounding lucid dream - that's some proper shaman vibe you're onto there.

The thing about pillars of light is interesting: going back years to what may have been one of my first ever full-blown lucid experiences (which lasted about three minutes as opposed to your three hour mega-trip, ha ha) I saw a bright-white pillar of light at the end of my old man's garden; it was the only thing throughout the whole experience which wasn't a shade of red and I have never come to a satisfactory conclusion as to what it was - nor as to what the whole thing meant for that matter.

Great stuff anyhow, soar high Eagle.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#8 Sat 11th Oct 2014 06:01 am

11eagle11

Mother Earth
The Sphere Upon Our Shoulders
See Her In Rebirth Glory and Beauty
Your Mind's Higher Eye, from YOUR Bountiful Heart

When joy and fulfillment are found from pain and despair – the latter experientially correlate with the depths of our bodies as the locus for the disintegration-integration process – it is our bodies that bear this light, because we first embraced and allowed ourselves to be acted on by the dark’s difficulty. The result, then, is to feel light as deeply as we felt our darkness, through the very channels that caused us so much pain. This can also be described as the union of Yin and Yang, which in perennial wisdom represents wholeness, integration, and sustainability.

http://wakeup-world.com/2014/02/12/inte … rituality/

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#9 Sat 11th Oct 2014 04:34 pm

SW

I love you back! You are always so loving and kind! So happy to read your posts. I pray for all things good to pass your way.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#10 Mon 13th Oct 2014 06:09 am

11eagle11

Thank You Brook, Sencha and SW and All...Love You Dearly : )

The Love a Mother Has for Her Own Children IS the Most Powerful Love on the Planet.

As Mother Earth continually steps into Her New Own and WE Consciously BEcome more Aware of the Higher Vibrational Changes

This Mother's Love will simply BE the driving and steering Energy in All We Do.

Listen and Share and Act in this Unconditional Realm that Is Now Here!

An Individually Spiritually Driven Unison That Is Becoming Fully Understood!

Bring It On!
http://sherinata.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/earth-heart.jpg

The Love a Mother Has for Her Own Children IS the Most Powerful Love on the Planet!

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Mon 13th Oct 2014 06:11 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer