Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Fri 17th Oct 2014 05:41 am

11eagle11

Re: For ALL You Loving "Angels" here at Noble Dreams, I Love You : )

Connecting With The Web of Life

This exercise awakens and strengthens our connection with All Our Relations in the Web of Life. Although most effective if done out of doors, it can also be done indoors sitting by a window. Doing this visualization in several different locations will further expand your awareness of the Web of Life.

Select a comfortable place to sit or lay down. Breathe slowly and deeply a while, allowing the Sacred Breath of Life to enter every part of your body. Soften the edges of your body and allow yourself to spread out on the Earth, feeling the MotherEarth's support beneath you. Even if you are indoors, MotherEarth is still beneath you, supporting your body and spirit essence. Clear your mind of all concerns except the present moment. Let your energy vibration harmonize with the environment around you.

Put your hands on your center, the left hand first with the right hand covering it, and with both thumbs touching and pointing towards your head. The space between your hands and thumbs is where Grandmother Spider connected you to the Web of Life. Put your awareness into this space and feel the energy of your connection to the Web of Life.

Look out at all of the life around you - at All Our Relations. Feel your energy web extending from your center and going out to connect with the energy web of one of these Relations. Feel the unique vibration of this being and the gifts that it contributes to the Web of Life. Observe how your energies, although two different vibrations, blend together in the web like different musical instruments harmonizing in a symphony. Understand the connection that you have with this Relation and the gifts you give to each other.

Then, extend your energy web - now harmonized with the energies of two beings - to another one of Our Relations in this environment. Once again, connect with its energy web and observe this creature's unique gifts, energy, vibration and relationship with yourself.

When you are finished, extend your energy web, now harmonized with the energies of three beings, onto another one of Our Relations in the environment. Continue connecting the Web of Life with as many of Our Relations as you choose. In addition to connecting your energy web with the beings you can see, you may also be drawn to connect with a winged one you can only hear, or a star too far away to see, or a creature living under the ground that you can perceive only by feeling its energy. Connect your energy web wherever you are drawn and continue until you fill complete in your weaving.

When you have completed weaving your web, draw it back into your own center. Feel the circle of the Web of Life and how it extends outward to include All Our Relations sharing the planet Earth. You can energize your connection to the Web of Life by sending a rainbow or a positive thought of love out through your center to all of the creature beings you have extended an energy connection with today, or the entire Web of Life. Every time we energize our connection to the Web of Life, we create a more harmonious environment to share with All Our Relations.

http://www.healing-arts.org/spider/survivalmanual.htm

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#12 Fri 17th Oct 2014 10:55 am

Valentine

Beautiful meditation.  Thank you.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#13 Sat 18th Oct 2014 10:37 am

SW

I agree. hjarta

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#14 Sun 19th Oct 2014 06:31 am

11eagle11

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...68243763222769

Rick Simpson

RSO and stage 4 pancreatic cancer

"Hi there, Rick!
Have I got incredible news for you!! I've been working with a 63-year-old male patient who was diagnosed just after Christmas last year with STAGE 4, inoperable Pancreatic cancer. The tumor was growing in such a way that it was beginning to affect his colon. The patient is a FIGHTER (which helped a lot) and he totally believe in natural medicine. He began doing Vitamin C IV's, juicing three times a day, cutting out all sugar, alcohol and tobacco, taking low dose Naltrexone AND doing heavy duty Chemo. Ugh. I explained to him that chemo does NOTHING for Stage 4 pancreatic cancer but he was so scared that he felt he had no choice. That's when I told him he had to get on the RSO.

I made it up for him using Everclear as the solvent. He started taking it on February 22, 2012. He could only tolerate one to two rice grain doses daily. More than that, and he said he couldn't function. After five horrible rounds of Chemo that left him nearly prostate, he finally told the doctor on April 16 that he would not continue with the Chemo because he felt his body "rejecting it."

In January his CA-19-9 (a tumor marker that shows progression of the cancer in the colon and pancreas) was a huge 900. By April, it was down to 91. After one full month off Chemo, his doctor insisted he do another PET scan. During this time period, the patient continued with ALL of his natural medicines, including RSO daily. He also started to enjoy his life for the first time. He went golfing, took a trip to Vegas and spent time with friends. On May 7, he went in for his PET scan. AMAZING RESULTS! His CA-19-9 number was down to 55! His doctor told him that he "could not believe this or understand how this could happen." After one month with no Chemo, there were no "new hot spots of cancer" and there was no "uptake of cancer cells" in the liver, kidney, colon or lymph nodes. Any CA-19-9 marker below 38 is considered "cancer free" so going from 900 in January to 55 four months later is considered "a damn miracle."

Most people with his diagnosis would be dead or in hospice by this time. He attributes all the natural healing modalities in helping him move toward perfect health. While he never used cannabis before, he's starting to like it now. I think it's softened him greatly, which is something he needed. He's become more loving, more understanding, more gentle and all this has played a role in his healing process. I believe the spiritual aspects of RSO and cannabis in general cannot be ignored. (I know how much RSO and even smoking cannabis has done for my own spiritual development.) He will continue to ingest as much RSO as he can for a long period of time, especially to detox all that Chemo crap in his system.

I cannot begin to tell you what a miracle this is. I had a lot of faith in this patient because of his POSITIVE ATTITUDE and fighting spirit. I just wish that three other people I knew who also had pancreatic cancer would have taken me up on my offer for RSO. They were Stage 3 and all died horrible deaths thanks to the American Medical System. And at their funerals, all the people talked about was "how much they fought." Really? Sorry, but I don't think "chemo and radiation" have anything to do with "fighting." I think it's smarter and braver to use natural medicine like RSO that don't complicate your healing process and actually WORK!

God willing, this patient will continue to improve and I'll be able to report back to you next month when he has his next PET scan and blood draw. At a CA-19-9 level of 55 now, he's less than 20 points away from being declared "cancer free." Of course, I'm sure the doctor is going to chalk up his chemo as a contributing factor. Ha!

Sincerely, Jake"

Hi Jake, thanks a lot. We recommend no more PET scans, he certainly does not need any more radiation than he got already. He should eat 120-180g of high-grade oil as quickly as he can and then stay on maintenance doses. Tell him we said hi. JB and RS
P.S. He should also stay away from his idiotic doctor(s) before they talk him into something that would/might kill him.
LikeLike · · Share

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#15 Tue 28th Oct 2014 06:23 am

11eagle11

http://www.ascentofhumanity.com/chapter8-6.php

The Tower totters and sways. Once proudly leading the vanguard in a glorious conquest of nature, science and technology—and the whole regime of management and control—are now consumed in an ever more-desperate attempt to simply hold things together. Having cut ourselves off from nature, from wholeness, and therefore from health, we try frantically to manage the consequences with one technological fix after another. Like an addict trying to hold his life together, we shift debts, create rationalizations, and generate long-term consequences to solve short-term problems, pretending all the while that everything is under control. "Science will find the solution," we think, as we manage problems by putting them off until a future day of reckoning.

Like the addict's increasingly unmanageable life, such an effort is destined eventually to collapse completely, bringing us face to face with the realization that we can only recover, only heal, by relinquishing the entire mindset of control implicit in existing systems of technology, science, medicine, money, property, and education. At that point we will be open to the healing power of nature, the wild, the inherent purposefulness of the universe, the beneficence and fecundity of something beyond rational understanding and control. Something greater than our selves as we have conceived them.

On one level, this means modeling our industrial, social, educational, and economic processes after those of nature, replacing the metaphor of the machine or computer with that of the ecosystem, where there is no such thing as waste that is not also food, no place that is external, where there is no centralized organization, where each part is dependent on all the others, where the most successful are those who best fulfill their function in meeting the needs of the whole.

More than that, nature can also bestow upon us a model of creativity that does not entail the reduction of life and world. I have long felt that the disappointments of the environmental movement stem from its failure to articulate anything more positive than "sustainability". The creative gifts of humanity, culture and technology, having enabled us to destroy so much, are understandably seen as an arrant scourge that must be reined in. "Can the gift be separated from the curse?" I asked in the Introduction. Does the salvation of humanity lie in the denial of the very essence of our species? My heart says no, but for a long time I could see no other option. Now, finally, I can envision a more-than-sustainable future that accommodates the exuberant expression of the gifts that make us human. Like the indigenous artist who understood his work to be the revealing of the form already contained within the carving block, we can see ourselves collectively as an agent of nature's continuing self-revelation. We will no longer impose, but discover and reveal. To get back to nature doesn't mean passivity, to desist in the effort of creativity. We are creative beings, made "in the image", it is said, of the Creator, part of Nature which is nothing less than Creativity itself. No longer need we see nature as the passive and inert substrate of an external creator's art, nor as the empty, arbitrary result of random interactions of forces. Reflecting upon nature as it really is—endlessly creative of new forms and systems of beauty—we will understand that our highest purpose is to actualize unmanifest realms of beauty too. Indeed we have been doing this for millennia already. In addition to ruin, technology has afforded us new modes of creative expression that would have been unimaginable just a few centuries ago. The difference is that soon it will become our conscious collective purpose. The forces that today pressure us to "sell out" will disappear along with the illusion of separateness that gives them rise. In their place, new forces of the civilization of Reunion will arise which will reward wholeness, beauty, sustainability, discovery, and art. Freed from the anxiety inherent in the manage-and-control mentality, we will also be free to create beauty rather than to sacrifice it to the apparent necessity of survival.

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#16 Thu 30th Oct 2014 04:01 am

11eagle11

The 12 Steps of Recovery
...put forth in basic truth for each of us to willfully personally bring to life in our lives to change the world, today...
one by one by one, together!

1 )   I Can't
2 )   Spirit and I Can
3 )   Let Spirit
4 )   Look Within
5 )   Admit Wrongs
7 )   Ready Self for Change
8 )   Seek Spirit's Help
9 )   Become Willing and Able
10 )  Daily Inventory
11 )  Pray and Meditate
12 )  Give It Away(ultimate energizer)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#17 Thu 8th Jan 2015 07:29 am

11eagle11

...and again, to the loving choir : )
The higher energies for us to connect to our super-human abilities is increasing and opening wider on and around  mother earth daily now.
All we have to do is actively, upon intuit prompting, share our own personal heartfelt message and gift to our close family and friends and new acquaintances that we connect with through intention and happenstance. This will simply help create new energy all around and around as this upward spiral dances with more beauty and selfless potency.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QGOFnKzzFs4/UNgHV5QDT6I/AAAAAAAALdE/3YH6aI3DRUs/s1600/gaia.jpg

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#18 Thu 8th Jan 2015 11:46 am

Sencha

A timely reminder, 11eagle11. It's easy to get distracted by all the resentment going on right now, while losing sight of the real issue at hand.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#19 Sun 11th Jan 2015 08:23 am

11eagle11

Oh my oh my oh glorious my(us) : )
OUR Higher Power IS BEcoming More Illuminated every new moment in the now, now....Keep Up, Up, Up the Good Works : )
One by One by One, Together.
I Love and Honor and am ever so Grateful to ALL of You stepping up and into ALL that IS and CAN BE : )....
by selfless action upon selfless action upon selfless action!!!
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#20 Tue 13th Jan 2015 12:38 am

11eagle11

Through personal conscious loving direct intention spiritually empower the earnest and honest government insiders and reveal it ALL to simultaneously bring forth ALL the hidden pieces that will help create abundance everywhere now!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer