Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#71 Sat 21st Mar 2015 06:54 am

SW

Re: For ALL You Loving "Angels" here at Noble Dreams, I Love You : )

So very lovely. Thank you so much.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#72 Thu 26th Mar 2015 01:17 pm

11eagle11

Transition Translation

Every single little big thing we do in front of us becomes translated to its higher spirit happening in the very now...we are the co-creators of the new ways by our means, our selfless means, .no matter what it is that we are in the middle of...work, enjoyment, meditation, exercise, learning, teaching, helping...it is all a spirit happening of higher good and balance, for it is being done to simply aid the culmination of this beautiful shift to fruition in all of its divine natural beauty.
It cannot be stopped by anyone or anything now, it has too much a higher rhythm energy going.

There are absolutely no more burdens to bear for we consciously commit to changing the whole paradigm to a non-conforming non-aggressive structure that dismantles the toiling involved in making any kind of living, we have let go of the yearning to "make a living" for  it is no longer necessary.

We simply live life without the need to long for anything in the material sense of societal propagated pre-arrangements of acquirement. We are coming into full alignment and understanding of natural abundance with absolutely no strings attached to anyone or anything other than our very own hearts.

So there, take that to the bank, of the river, because all of the others are dissolving into an unnecessary so called necessity.  No need anymore...we simply help one another, openly, with no want for return of anything because all of our needs are taken care of in a higher method of loving giving supplying spirit modality!

We are simply being the higher beings we are, we now know and express it in a natural ongoing flow!
Love, plain and simple...correcting all of the profound and complex matrix matters seamlessly!

We live in the higher realms, right here and right now, through our very personal active ongoing selfless intentions!

http://www.spiritualunderstanding.org/images/Higher_Self_Banner.jpg

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#73 Fri 27th Mar 2015 05:59 am

SW

My heart sings.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#74 Sun 29th Mar 2015 09:56 am

11eagle11

Transition Translation

What Say YOU?

What BE You?

http://image.desk7.net/Landscape%20Wallpapers/7550_1280x800.jpg

What DO You? : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#75 Wed 15th Jul 2015 05:46 am

11eagle11

Manifesting is evolving ever so strongly here and now...
selfless intention and motion in the moment, gratitude the music of flow!

Love and Honor You All !

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#76 Wed 15th Jul 2015 06:49 am

11eagle11

...and more : ) 
cuz the Elf Transmissions got to me from here, Thank You , Thank You, Thank You!

A hard working Young Man from Australia(who just happens to be a Champ Surfer) came to ECETI Ranch just before our Conference weekend volunteering and worked tirelessly helping. Thanks Tobi...You are the Best : )
From a big loving family just like me!

He asked me to email this synopsis I had made up of the Elf Transmissions, glad I found it...
so am sharing here again too,
Love You All : )

...from the Elf Transmissions
http://www.bbsradio.com/files_byothe...ons_061707.pdf

If those of you reading this book care to take a proactive approach for yourself in relationship to these concepts, we suggest that the first step is to disengage any and all connections to the “re-binding” systems we have discussed in this part. In every re-lig-ion we have taken oaths and vows that have bound us to the laws of the gods, to their rules, regulations, external authority and their limitations. From these must we first unleash ourselves from such binding constraints. To do so, simply center oneself in a meditative state, go inward and call upon your true and only Solar Christed Self, or however you wish to name or denominate such, the only requirement being a full and absolute recognition that you need no outside approval or authority to allow this to take place, that you alone are the controlling element and any preconceived concepts, names or judgments about what your full divine Self really is must be discarded completely. Then upon that foundation declare your intention to be free and sovereign in this and all other realities and universes. Then declare that you are forthwith rescinding any and all vows such as vows of poverty, chastity, bodhisattva vows, oaths of allegiance, fealty, subservience, and so forth. Feel and embody this declaration and allow it to truly permeate your entire being, with passion and commitment to your True Self. Really feel it as the shackles and bonds of illusion fall away from you. Declare to yourself, inside and out loud, “I hereby rescind any and all oaths and vows, throughout all time and space, that I or any other incarnation of my whole larger Self has taken, in this reality and universe or in any other parallel, alternate or separate reality or universe.” Observe your reactions and emotional content of what comes back to your perceptions, and gain the understanding that that provides. Declare yourself to be a sovereign being, one that retains full rights and responsibilities, full power and authority over yourself and your reality, including and founded upon the principles of self-governance, self-responsibility, self-generating capacities, self-sustaining life force and self-correcting processes as you return back to wholeness and balance. A true sovereign being embodies and lives upon these principles, and honors the life force and equivalent foundational principles in all other beings, not projecting their power and authority outside of themselves and taking full responsibility for all their acts and deeds, thoughts and manifestations. Upon that foundation we become free and sovereign beings and can no longer be controlled by outside forces, and upon that foundation first our individual reality will begin to rearrange itself to accommodate this new found freedom, and then the larger whole will in turn begin to entrain itself around the center point of such higher organizing principles as we come more fully into ourselves.
Know thyself and to thine own Self be True.

...a synopsis look at and of the 'Elf Transmissions'...relative to the now!

Our understanding and conclusions have been cross-referenced extensively with other
viewpoints, other experiences, and other systems of knowledge. The information
presented here is dynamic in nature and is open to an unfolding progression of
understanding and perfecting. It will grow and expand as our work and that of others we
associate with unfolds, as the world scene morphs and shifts with the acceleration of the
times. As such, this work is not intended to be a rigid “this is the way it is,” but as a
contribution to the ongoing quest to understand the way it is.

The intuitional basis of this work has been tempered by a continual pursuit of leading
edge information in science, integrated with a sense of the poetic nature of life, the
ineffability of our Life Force as expressed in this world. It is a work guided by little
elves that dance and sing and play in and around the synaptic junctures of our minds,
tapping us in our dreams and caressing our deepest desires to return to wholeness. They
did not sign a treaty with those nasty reptilian godlings and Annunaki system masters and
Draconian warlords, priests and popes just to watch us suffer. They signed the treaty to
put enough pressure on us to wake us up for our return to wholeness. And the concept of
the “treaty” may very well be nothing more than a metaphor, an ephemeral drift of a
dream that is there for no other reason than to stimulate the thought processes of being
inside a crucible of time and space. So whether there was a real signing ceremony, a real
treaty, real events at Newgrange and Versailles, or only metaphoric thought forms, the
difference is meaningless and not germane to the point. The intent, overall, is to facilitate
the extension of our capacity to envision a world beyond the current one we have created,
a world where the sanctity of all beings and the very sanctity of Life itself is held
paramount above all other things. In such a world where all beings are so honored, then
such a radical thought might be considered commonplace, and all human beings who
walk upon this Earth might return to their center, by way of a Doorway to Freedom, the
doorways of our inner selves, of our heart centers, of the gaze into each other’s eyes,
through the radiant doorway guarded by two Lions with fiery manes like blazing Suns,
beyond which are infinite fields of creation and splendor and lives to be lived beyond
reckoning. And, of course...

The Only Way Out Is IN!!!

http://www.bbsradio.com/files_…/ELF_Tra … 061707.pdf

http://www.nickcampos.com/…/37-Frames-T … 15-00041-…

...and Mike's tough and beautiful happenings, he is a relentless selfless wisdom wonder, turning the pain to unconditional love tirelessly, he shall heal:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/110289799257750156253/posts

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer