Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Fri 31st Jul 2015 10:15 am

blue
observer
Website

The Quantum K experience

Hello again, back on interweb again for a while.
I boing-boinged across this site recently, thought I'd share..

[url]http://www.quantumk.co.uk/[url]

The Quantum K experience
Welcome! I would like to offer you a free healing experience. No catches, no hidden costs, just the potential to take a step forward on your personal healing journey.

This unique experience is based on the combination of sound, colour, fractal geometry, harmonics and symbols. These concepts were originally explored in the Quantum K manual, designed primarily for my clients and complementary healthcare therapists in the United Kingdom. It was the success and popularity of this manual that encouraged me to move into this new medium.

My goal in transferring the pages of the original book into a 23 minute website experience is to enhance its healing potential and bring it to the unlimited audience available through the internet. I can now use colour and sound to stimulate your senses and you need only sit comfortably, relax and engage passively with the data on the screen as it automatically moves from one concept to the next. Best of all, you can repeat the experience whenever you wish, drawing from it whatever you need at that time. If you would like an entirely audio experience, a narrated version is also available.

Before I embarked, I googled and checked out many reviews / comments - only one 'bad' experience came up . I have had positive results so far with gradual improvement of health . general well being.

Don't ask me why, but thp many downloads indicate sample length audio or paypal to purchase full albums, everything is available free. Though you can always make a contribution if you still use money.

Re-program and heal your bio computer!

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#2 Wed 5th Aug 2015 12:29 pm

Sencha

Re: The Quantum K experience

I gave it a listen and felt nicely chilled out. After seeing some of the words on the screen I made a conscious note to only 'surrender' in the sense of allowing myself to accept re-integration with my HS, while seeing 'oneness' as the underlying essence we all share - as opposed to us all being 'one,' period. I'm not saying the words were designed to encourage anything that threatens individual sovereignty, and it's just as a personal thing that whenever I come across affirmations or word clusters such as 'Surrender,' 'Oneness,' and 'All Ways' etc., in anything designed to subliminally 'program' or change something on a subconscious level, I make a mental note to differentiate my preferred interpretation.

I liked the cellular-protection aspects in terms of the threat from electro-magnetic waves, etc., and I'm glad you've had some good results from listening to it. I really need to get back into affirmations, especially in terms of energetic-resonance affirmation and what I project consciously as my default state of mind. Thanks for the reminder.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - Tien Yiheng.

Board footer