AD VO ZIN

TransmuteTransformTranscend

Deja Vu

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 520#p57520   #s 20 & 28

http://i33.tinypic.com/335cdfm.jpg

This Week On DreamLand

Saturday July 19th, 2008

Cygnus X-3 Stunner

Andrew Collins's report about the ancient importance of the constellation Cygnus led to the "Cygnus Meditation" and has become one of our most listened-to archival Dreamlands. Now, not only is Cygnus X-3 emitting a new and more powerful stream of material toward Earth, just as Andrew predicted, he's back with us to talk about ancient beliefs that emissions from Cygnus have a profound effect on the human mind and human evolution.

Andrew states in this interview, "there have been a number of periods in geologic history where there have been large increases in cosmic rays, which coincide with jumps in evolution."

See Also:

http://faulkes-telescope.com/news/1916

11   23   11

#2 Thu 17th Jul 2008 03:26 am

blue
observer
Website

Re: TransmuteTransformTranscend

Re; http://faulkes-telescope.com/news/1916

Uncle Bob wrote:

The Second Sun
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
The Second Sun

There's something I need to tell you about. There's an event coming up within the next few weeks though I cannot be absolutely certain what day it will be. My best guess is that it will be 10 and a half days from now.

What's going to happen is that an energy associated with a distant sun is going to be re-energizing our sun and the planets in our solar system.

Generally speaking this will be a good thing but there is one thing that could happen and I'd like those of you who are actively involved in spiritual practices as well as performing some of the things I've been teaching here to perhaps do a little something and I'll tell you why.

That distant sun is not entirely compatible with the makeup of our own sun. It has an element associated within it that is not only not of our physical makeup in this solar system but has a feature that causes a cooling capacity in sun energy. Nevertheless it is needed by our sun in order to be able to produce greater energy of support for our solar system..........................................................

http://mysticalman.blogspot.com/2008/07/second-sun.html

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#3 Thu 17th Jul 2008 07:56 am

Feritciva

Now this is REALLY interesting. I've read a news in a Turkish newspaper just before entering ND.

Better check out this:

http://www.spitzer.caltech.edu/Media/re … ease.shtml

A German source for same info:

http://www.n-tv.de/994822.html

#4 Fri 18th Jul 2008 03:50 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Some Words

For

Your Awareness:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c … drelig.DTL

Lately he's been talking online about something he calls "The Grace Light," a divine light that he believes will usher in a new era of compassion and enlightenment for the human race, starting with this month's full moon.

What will happen? More light will be available to humanity to achieve higher states of consciousness. My lineage calls this Grace Light. Grace Light is the incredibly radiant light of the Divine within us -- compassionate, intelligent and almighty. Grace Light will open our hearts and minds into love.

The potential exists because of the prevailing energies of this time. It is a cosmological phenomenon, rather than a sociopolitical statement.

I have a nonreligious definition of faith. Faith is utter positivity.

Currently, we operate on doubt and cynicism.

We doubt we can find a fulfilling relationship, we doubt our finances will improve, we doubt our health will recover. What good is there to continue this negative mode based on doubt? Has it gotten us anywhere? Faith means holding a positive possibility and wishing good for oneself, others and for the entire world.

******* It is better to be positive than negative. In all of life, those who stay open and receptive to positive happenings will live in hope instead of despair. *******

Every single person who receives it will also be capable of transmitting it.

http://realitysandwich.com/the_miracle_selfcreation

So, how do we create ourselves? We create ourselves through the one and only choice we actually do have at any given moment. It is our only power as human beings; it is the entirety of our free will. Our only choice, our only power, our only means of self-creation and world-creation, is our power of attention. In other words, at any given moment the only thing we are actually choosing is where to place our attention. Everything else is automatic.

This may seem like a paltry, insignificant power that leaves us as mere witnesses to the dictates of physics and biology. In fact, the power of attention has no limit to alter our lives and even the fabric of reality itself.

One way to understand why attention is our only power is to consider that in essence, we are nothing but attention. Strip away everything of yourself that is conditional -- your name, your relationships, your language, your acquired knowledge, your body parts -- and what is left? Nothing is left except a point of awareness.

A choice of action IS a choice of attention. Think of it this way: all possible actions in a given situation already exist, and it is our attention that reifies them, in the same way a measurement reifies a quantum potential.

YOU Gaze

At Shiny Black Surface

Like Polished Obsidian.......

Cracks Have Spread, As A Jigsaw Puzzle, Around The Entire Surface...

Brilliant, Neon Yellow Light, Streaming From WITH - IN

The Overwhelming PERFECTION Is Almost Terrifying

(To current SenseAbility).

FRUITION

http://i35.tinypic.com/2vab89f.jpg

OUR DREAM

COMING FORTY BY DAY

11   23   11

#5 Fri 18th Jul 2008 05:06 am

blue
observer
Website

I was reading one of the Explorer race books this morning, and as I read  chapter 20, I felt the tangible presence of my Higher Self, and as I read, my consciousness was providing me with images of events in my life that bore witness to the truth of what I was reading, it was an incredible series of 'Aha' moments.  There was a feeling of multidimensionality about it.
It is all about Transform. Transmute, Transcend, so I hope I don't derail SiriArcs intention. And I hope it has the same affect on all that read it, as it had on me.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT CUT AND PASTE -Its my stubby fingerwork

Uncle Bob wrote:

..Because of significant spiritual advancement (believe it or not) in the people on your planet, you're going to have dimensional experience...This is very clearly a demonstration of the awakening spiritual dynamic because of Earth experience and the souls here..  This Cosmic energy has picked up velocity....
As the people of Earth become more spiritual in spite of thier physical condition (no matter what's going on, if you are in pain, if you are confused, you still becoming more spiritual.), you necessarily move through the moments of transformation.
You've all had moments when you've had some startling insight that has changed your entire perception and in the process, changed your physical reality in some way. These inspirations have a physically transformative effect as well as a mental,emotional and spiritual one.  Even though there is dark and confused energy there - the energy of that which has not been resolved- the light grows. And as it expands, it seems to push the dark energy away. As it disperses, it becomes transformed.
Picture this as a dark circle radiating out, the unresolved energy of negativity stops, like a deer caught in a cars headlights, in the light of truth and unconditional love. Bit by bit, particles of the energy stop, and the light transforms it. (This is a physical explanation of a spiritual phenonema).

.... the ability to be detached in a chaotic situation, where circumstances are not productive, beneficial or benovelent is a step towards unconditional love. You cannot necessarily be unconditionally loving if a juggernaut is hurtling towards you, but you can step out of the way, without being angry at the juggernaut. This is a BIG step toward being able to radiate uncondtional love for yourself and for all those around you, while you are in the midst of something that seems chaotic, or at least negative and unpleasant.

I mention this, because the dynamic you are evolving is being evolved in the worst possible circumstances. It's one thing to be unconditionally loving on a benign planet, where everyone is nicey nicey all the time....... It's entirely another to be unconditionally loving with an energy of light transformation - which I might add, is the core goal of those who are involved in the ascension movement.

This is what you have come here to do. It's the final hurdle. It's the doctoral thesis, the final test. And many of you are really getting there.

Explorer Race's Rise above Negativity, Transforming It.

....All these things combine to support this change, this evolution that allows the genetic experiment on Earth, of which you are all the result, to achieve a higher or at least multidimensional application of what was once a single goal. .. "there's no way that people are going to rise above this" they said, ...........It's one thing to rise above 2% negativity and be benovelent and unconditionally loving, it's entirely another to rise above 50,60,70..% negativity. A lot of people said it couldn't be done.

But it was done by doing it over a long period of time, one generation after another. ................... Now, you might say "But at what a price!" ........... the most wondrous thing of all is that negativity is not only being recognized for the value it provides (spiritual evolution), but it is being transformed by being loved for that value.   Without at least 2% negativity, there is no growth.
What accelerates the learning curve is to at least have annoyance available to you. If you don't have annoyance, there is no motivation for change. You on Earth, as the Explorer race, have accomplished that.

Did you know, that before this time, whenever negativity has appeared in the Universe, things have just gone to peices, ...there was suffering ....but nothing was learned .

Here on Earth, you have taken negativity (granted you've done too much with it, at times, and it's been extreme) and integrated it into the learning curve - given it a purpose, recognised it's purpose, appreciated it , (which is the first time that has ever happened), and provided it with a goal in life, which is to be part of the growth curve. Before, negativity had no purpose, no reason for being, it was basically an outcast, despised by everyone, and it was always angry and upset, fulfilling everyones self phrophecy. Now it has changed it's image of itself, because it has found that it can be beneficial, not by learning how to be good (which is not what it is), but by being the core of it's existence. And the core of it's existence is in the growth curve. Thus 2% negativity is essential for growth.

It has discovered something very important, (and I'm speaking of negativity as a being, an existence), which is that the reason it got so exterme was that you, as beings working with it, did not listen to the subtle message. Once negativity has built up to annoyance, its' time for you to do something about it, change the situation, make it better. If you don't it just gets worse, and worse, and that is not negativity's fault.

I'm not berating you as humans, just reminding you that things dont have to become extreme, if they are taken care of, when they are minor, when they are subtle. It's negativitys nature to be subtle, and negativity itself does not feel good when it is at its extreme. It wants to be subtle, and wants you to respond to its subtlety so it can be a part of a benevolent organism called growth.

You on Earth have supported, sustained, and most importantly, accelerated the learning curve, thus allowing yoursleves to grow very quickly. This is why the Explorer race is able to accomplish much more at many different dimensions rather than the single minded purpose once envisioned for it.

You on Earth have supported, sustained, and most importantly, accelerated the learning curve, thus allowing yoursleves to grow very quickly. This is why the Explorer race is able to accomplish much more at many different dimensions rather than the single minded purpose once envisioned for it.

he he he, a picture in my mind of Mr Grace (from 'Are you being served?') saying 'You've all done very well'  GRACE LIGHT!applause

Last edited by blue (Fri 18th Jul 2008 05:30 am)

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.

#6 Fri 18th Jul 2008 05:51 am

blue
observer
Website

From http://realitysandwich.com/the_miracle_selfcreation  as SiriArc posted above..

One danger in applying the simple formula I've given is that we might easily pervert it into yet another struggle, this time against "negativity." This often happens when people become enamored of the "Law of Attraction" as popularized in The Secret. Seeking to extirpate any trace of "negative beliefs" from their minds, they actually indulge in the even deeper negativity that fears and rejects such beliefs. But in fact, all of our negativity comes from real wounds, and indeed can help identify those wounds and offer a gateway to their healing. This is particularly true of negative emotions.

I have written here mostly about the choice of stories, but the power of attention is even more critical in application to feelings and emotions. This is what allows us to integrate the results of our prior choices, and thereby create ourselves as someone who will choose better next time. All items on the menu of attention are not created equal; some call more loudly than others, and if ignored will call louder and louder until they receive the attention they want. This call takes the form of situations and events that trigger the unprocessed feelings. That is why, when we attempt to banish negativity, it keeps coming back in another form. This is the huge gaping hole in New Age systems of transformation based on positive thinking, so I would like to address the purpose and transformative potential of pain and negativity later in this series.

Synchronise...

#7 Fri 18th Jul 2008 06:54 am

blue
observer
Website

#8 Sat 19th Jul 2008 05:18 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

BlueTronic

# 11:

Thanks !!! Nicely Done.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT CUT AND PASTE - Its my stubby finger work

Why give a rat pube about some tard/s that seem to think it matters how concepts and words “Arrive“ on a page ?

them‘s is ‘possedly gone anyhowssssss

In Conjunction w/ 11 above:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 790#p39790

From General Notes:

Fear not what lies ahead, for you are about to experience a Glorious Transformation

And although the prophets speak of doom and destruction, WE assure you that the darkest hours are already upon you

And they are propelling you towards the light.

What awaits is the brilliance.

Wings Of Steel

Mists

Of

Fire

11   23   11

#9 Sat 19th Jul 2008 12:12 pm

11eagle11

Blue wrote: PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT CUT AND PASTE - Its my stubby finger work

SiriArc wrote:

Thanks !!! Nicely Done.

Why give a rat pube about some tard/s that seem to think it matters how concepts and words “Arrive“ on a page ?

them‘s is ‘possedly gone anyhowssssss

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa...what he said!  wink

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#10 Mon 21st Jul 2008 03:35 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Spectre of the Gun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_of … S_episode)

The team fears for their lives, but Mr. Spock explains his realization. He notes that the gas bomb should have worked according to physical laws. Thus when it failed, the physical laws were disregarded and when that happens, reality does not exist. In short, Spock surmises that this whole scenario is not real, but actually an elaborate illusion occurring in the minds of the crew or to be more precise, it is only as real as their minds accept it to be.

While Spock's will is so strong that nothing can harm him, he has to convince the others of the same, but any lingering doubt will prove deadly since the mind will make it real. Kirk orders Spock to mind meld with each member of the team, in an attempt to wipe away any and all doubt from their minds that the bullets from the Earps' guns are mere phantasms, and will pass through their bodies without injury.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2880c2d.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/33uwg3l.jpg

The shootout replays as history dictates, but when the Earps fire their pistols, their bullets have no effect as Spock predicted.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2u8hs78.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/13zn528.jpg

http://www.lazaris.com/ExcerptsPage.cfm

Changing our Receptors and Modulators

Form follows function. Function follows energy. Energy unfolds because of resistance by our modulators -- belief, attitude, thought, feeling, decision, and choice. Our raw materials of reality creation -- desire, expectation, and imagination -- are the modulators that ultimately give form to energy. In this discussion, Lazaris considers the possibilities and potentials of form, function, and energy within our space/time reality. Imagination sparked, we can change the modulators -- and our observing and measuring devices -- and reality can change.

Evolution of Human Consciousness and the New World

Human consciousness is evolving, and it will create a New World and a whole new kind of human being. Our personal vision can become a part of a new global or world vision, linking us to one of the most profound transformations in human history. In this excerpt Lazaris talks about this future, now destined to be, when the evolving human beings that we are create and then step into the New World and the New Spirituality we are founding.

11   23   11

Board footer