You are not logged in.

#1 Thu 9th Oct 2008 02:31 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Messages From Water

Sparked By This:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/forums/show … hp?t=12229

FooSnik

There are some amazing scientific studies going on right now about the properties of water. Does water have memory and consciousness? It has been shown, by Masaru Emoto, that water restructures itself depending on what type of energy it is exposed too. You can see this if you direct the energy towards the water, then cryogenically flash freeze it and then study the architecture of the crystals formed. The pattern that emerged showed that the more loving and positive the energy the more complex and beautiful the crystals. And the more negatively charged the energy, like hate or anger, the more disorganized and chaotic the crystal appeared.

Well this has been taken even farther. It was discovered that if you take a bucket of water and separate it into two buckets of water. Then separate the two buckets by a great distance and apply an energy to one of the buckets. The water in the other bucket instantly restructures itself as well, even though it is a great distance apart. This all seems to parallel DW's research into torsion wave fields as well. Could water be used as a super sensor for instant communication with the stars?

Another discovery made was that a small amount of this positively structured water, poured into a polluted lake, actually clears, and cleans up the whole lake! This goes to show it only takes a small amount of love to disperse enormous amounts of darkness. And also, what effects could this structured water have on our own bodies? Could this be some kind of miracle cure?

Brings Ayahuasca‘s Thread From:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=1433

To

http://i33.tinypic.com/2mqw2sw.jpg

11   23   11

#2 Thu 9th Oct 2008 11:43 am

Dove
still "seeking the truth"

Re: Messages From Water

I just love Masaru.  I have "the secret life of water" in my library.  Along with 'the secret life of plants' by peter tompkins (sp?).  All of it (us) is consciousness.  I've often wondered how we can heal the earth by healing the water.  Is it possible?  Is it what we came here to do?  If this place is a prison, do we want to spend our energy on that?  If this is our only home then I will.  I thank the water every time I am in the shower.  I try to remember when I'm washing dishes, but I'm usually in a hurry to get them done cuz i have so much other stuff to do--researching and all.

But I do find Emoto's work to be incredible.  I cried and cried when I saw his part in "What the Bleep do we know?".  It was very inspiring...

"The truth is a lie that has yet to be revealed"----Michael Wolf

#3 Thu 9th Oct 2008 07:15 pm

Synchronicitical
Paragon Paradigm Parabolist

It actually hovers around 65% but that's still a lot!  With this work it becomes obvious how important our thoughts about it are because it communicates with so much.  Before I drink a glass of water, I make sure to meditate in gratitude for a few minutes to really show it that I care.  I got the idea from Aldous Huxley's The Island, where "grace" is "said" during every meal by closing your eyes and thoroughly enjoying the first bite of every meal.  We should do this with everything we use and consume!

"We are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone tell you different." - Kurt Vonnegut

#4 Thu 9th Oct 2008 10:14 pm

isoperimetrix
loony

I'd like a glass of water smile

blah blah blah

#5 Fri 10th Oct 2008 12:32 am

Synchronicitical
Paragon Paradigm Parabolist

Also, I tracked down the interview that mentions all of this water research.  There is a TON of really interesting stuff!  Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW5KkTok … mp;index=0  (note parts 8 and 9 are at the end of the playlist, out of order)

The idea I liked most is that perhaps hydrogen - the fundamental element of our universe - is the universal communication substance, he suggests that hydrogen may be the elemental that encodes the Akashic Record. One example this researcher gives is that in !!!1927!!! they did an experiment which confirms that bacteria in water on Earth react to solar flares from the sun instantaneously - even though the light takes about nine minutes to get here. He also compares how the sun and Jupiter have incredibly similar elemental makeups (about 90% hydrogen and 10% helium), even though their functions are so obviously different - he suggests that the underlying structure of hydrogen, and maybe all elements (which we see altered in Emoto's experiments) can be changed by intent, which produces measurably different waveforms of sound frequencies.

"We are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone tell you different." - Kurt Vonnegut

#6 Sat 11th Oct 2008 11:20 am

Toller

http://www.yourremedy.co.uk/how_it_works.htm

How Does Homoeopathy Work?

Central to the issue of medical acceptance of homoeopathy is  the clarification of its mechanism of action. In particular, is there a model  which adequately explains its clinical effectiveness and the successes of the  trials?

In the development of a workable model, the research thinking  has gone something like this: Given that the medicine is effective even when  it can be shown that there is no likelihood of any molecules left in a  particular dose (due to dilution), then the effect of the dose must lie with  the water molecules themselves, since that is all that is left. Water itself  can be assumed to have no effect in this case, since the dose is small, and  the effect would always be the same. The answer must lie within the water  molecules, and the only real possibility is in the type of energy that the  molecule has stored.

Energy storage within molecules in biological systems lies  within the realm of biophysics rather than biochemistry. Biophysics is a new  field, having become established only within the last twenty years or so. It  is not yet included in medical curricula in universities to any great extent,  and is only now beginning to make its mark in the biological sciences. Small  wonder, therefore, that the established medical world knows little of its  existence, or the promise it holds in explaining the action of the medicines  of energy, such as homoeopathy, acupuncture, psychic and spirit healing, and  radionics.

Energy Storage

Molecules such as water can store energy in  four different ways - kinetic, spin, vibration and electronic excitation. Some  storage modes can store more energy than others, and we will start at the  lowest, least energetic mode, which is kinetic energy, or energy of motion. A  molecule stores kinetic energy by virtue of its speed. It is this storage in  gases and liquids which causes pressure (such as air pressure) by the  continual collision of the molecules with surfaces like our skin, and also  causes the bulk of chemical reactions to occur. At room temperature, the  energy which these molecules contain is low, compared with other states. It is  unsuited to homoeopathic medicine since the energy is constantly altered by  collision, and so any energy stored is degraded.

Energy Storage In  Molecules

Spin and Microwave Cooking

Spin energy is found in gases and liquids, but not in solids,  where the stronger attractions between molecules prevents rotation.It is also  not found in water until about 420C, a factor of considerable importance to  living organisms, composed as they are of up to 90 percent water, with humans  being about 40 percent. Heating up water to about 42 degrees causes sufficient  disruption of the molecular attraction between molecules to allow spin to  occur, and that's precisely the temperature at which humans start to die. Life  processes in general seem to keep a safe distance from the temperature band of  42 to 45 degrees.

Spin energy in molecules corresponds to microwave radiation,  which is one reason why this radiation is lethal. It is also an indication of  the potential power of energy storage in this mode - strong enough to cook  food. But it is unsuited to homoeopathic medicine, since at room temperature,  the spin storage state in water has not become active.

Electronic Excitation

At the top end of the scale is electronic excitation, which is  the stuff powering lasers, of great strength and intensity. Excite the  electrons circling the component molecules up into higher orbits and energy is  stored. Drop them down together, and a pulse of light is given out. It may be  of sufficient strength and power to burn a hole through a razor blade, cut  tissue in surgery, or stop an army tank - it depends on what molecules are  used, and how strongly the electrons are excited. It is not suitable for  homoeopathic medicine, because the excited electrons are unstable, and will  decay in a matter of fractions of a second.

Vibratory Storage

Standing midway between the cooking power of microwave and the  destructive power of lasers stands vibratory energy. Although it has an  accepted place in physics as a means of storing energy, it has had a chequered  career in medical science because of its association with trance mediums,  psychic phenomena and extrasensory perception. Vibratory energy can be found  in molecules throughout all three states of matter - solid, liquid and gas. It  is responsible for phenomena such as the expansion of metals when heated, and  the transfer of heat by conduction. Vibratory motion of a molecule increases  when the molecule absorbs energy, and can re-radiate it at a later date,  usually in the infrared part of the spectrum, where heat is also  found.

It is in the storage of vibratory energy in water molecules  during the succussion process that homoeopathic medicine places many of its  hopes for a scientific explanation of its action. It is proposed that during  the collision process, vibratory energy is exchanged between the source drug  and the water, and that the water is left with a vibratory imprint of the  drug. Further succussion makes the imprint deeper, which explains why the  medicines are regarded as acting more strongly as the dilution increases.  Furthermore it is not just energy which is being stored, it is proposed, but  information, differing from one remedy to another depending on the source  substance used, with every substance leaving a different vibratory signature  in the water molecule. In this way homoeopathic medicine is seen as carrying  information into the body when it is taken in dose form, perhaps as biological  instructions.

If water molecules were dissociated from each other at room  temperature, any vibratory energy stored would quickly degrade. But at 250C,  about 70% of water molecules are incorporated into a stable hexagonal lattice  structure, capable of storing a considerable amount of vibratory energy before  it breaks up. But storage of vibratory energy causes structural changes,  because any molecule which absorb energy will always change its shape. So a  convenient way of telling if this particular model was correct was to examine  homoeopathic water for structural changes.

A number of workers over the years have shown that both high  and low potency homoeopathic medicines show structural changes in the water  they contain. It was additionally shown that in order for the structural  changes to occur, two things must happen. First, there must be a source drug  to begin with; that is, you can't make a homoeopathic medicine from water  alone. Secondly, you must succuss the remedy as it is diluted stepwise, in the  rhythmic shaking manner used by the homoeopaths for many years. Only when  these two processes are included will structural changes show.

Certainly one of the most visually impressive experiments to  test the possibility of structural changes was carried out recently, involving  ice crystals. Ice crystal structures are very good mirrors of the energy  status of their component water molecules. It is why, for instance, you will  never find two identical snowflake patterns, for each is formed under slightly  different conditions. In the experiment, different potencies of the  homoeopathic remedy pulsatilla were frozen at -100C, and photographed under  polarised light to show any changes in the ice crystal structure. The results  are strikingly beautiful, and the changes in crystal size as the potencies  increase indicate increased energy storage in vibratory modes.

Benveniste - Champion or Charlatan?

In one of the stranger episodes in the recorded history of  scientific publishing, the prestigious British research journal Nature  recently published experimental results which the editors say they consider  utterly impossible. The typically indigestible title of the paper is "Human  Basophil Degranulation Triggered by Very Dilute Antiserum Against IgE"14, and  the conclusions it proposes have been similarly indigestible to the medical  community. The main players in the experiment were a special type of white  blood cell known as a basophil and an antibody, IgE. When basophils are  normally exposed to this antibody, their chemistry and internal structure  change, in a way that is easily checked by staining techniques. But what  Benveniste and his colleagues found was that the changes occurred even when  the antibody was used up to the 120x potency, a dilution at which it is  virtually impossible for even one molecule of the antibody to remain. The  results also showed the familiar rhythmic changes in basophil reactions as the  potencies increased, a factor still unexplained, even by homoeopaths. The  deputy editor of Nature remarked that two centuries of observation and  rational thinking about biology will have to be abandoned if the results  stand, because they cannot be explained by existing physical laws.

The 13 member international research team headed by Professor  Benveniste conducted their experiments after being challenged by two eminent  French homoeopaths to disprove homoeopathy once and for all, by conducting a  sensitive, tightly controlled experiment in an accredited research centre. The  centre chosen was at the University of South Paris, where Professor Benveniste  is a Research Director. "That was how it all started", he said. "They  challenged us to prove them wrong, and we couldn't."

The furore surrounding this experiment has produced some  unique reactions within the scientific community, and highlights an important  question: how should the scientific establishment deal with anomalous findings  which challenge the very roots of established thought? Nature

journal had its own answer: it sent a fraud squad comprising  one of its editors, a professional magician, and an investigator of scientific  frauds from the USA to Benveniste's laboratories. Over a period of a week they  criticised shortcomings in experimental design, studied the laboratory  records, and interrogated the researchers. Finally, they failed to replicate  the results in a double-blind trial, and declared the experiments "a  delusion." Benveniste, not unexpectedly, considered the investigation a witch  hunt and an outrage. "I welcome any explanation for our findings" he said,  "but not this kind of crap."

The homoeopaths of the world, together with interested  onlookers, can be assured that the matter will not rest there. Further  interesting reading on the bizarre reactions to homoeopathic experiments on  the part of the scientific and medical establishments will surface. Benveniste  will undoubtedly be back, with a more tightly controlled experiment which will  probably decide, once and for all, the future of homoeopathy.

#7 Sun 12th Oct 2008 07:16 am

Janayari

This is beautiful timing!

Thank you Siri for bringing this up again! And thanks to all of you for the additional info!

Without attempting to point out more rational reasoning why WATER is such a gift and what it can do I would like to share what my Higher Self instructed me to do last week:

It is obvious that there is a tremendous mass awakening occurring…however, for most people that have been preferring to stay in the realm of 3D believes in the past, this awakening process appears to be very disturbing and fear invoking (GOSH, I remember, how I felt when the veil was lifted for the first time…). I can sense the emotional impact around me and as much as I am greeting this process for people to wake up I am growing more and more concerns about the collective vulnerability that comes with it (not to mention the probability of being highjacked by negs) .

Too many of us are still hiding in our closets to be able to support the masses effectively (me, too).

Anyway, I asked my guides how we could help and support people in times like these. And guess what the answer was: use WATER to transform FEAR into LOVE.
I will explain.

Once you understand the capacity (transformational energy, data storage, etc see above) of water and the way it is being distributed on our planet (water cycle) you might understand how Water can be used to send messages around the planet.
This is the message.

Lets all consciously use the water we drink, we breathe, we sweat (etc wink , inside all our cells,  the water we come in contact with, we see or visualize to help transcending the pain (fear) of the awakening process!

It doesn’t take much, only a few seconds of conscious INTENT to love and CONVICTION to help.

Synchronicitical wrote:

Before I drink a glass of water, I make sure to meditate in gratitude for a few minutes to really show it that I care.  I got the idea from Aldous Huxley's The Island, where "grace" is "said" during every meal by closing your eyes and thoroughly enjoying the first bite of every meal.  We should do this with everything we use and consume!

Remember the Ocean in the Drop

#8 Mon 13th Oct 2008 02:23 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://i34.tinypic.com/ml7btc.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/2ic1kyb.jpg

11   23   11

#9 Mon 13th Oct 2008 05:08 am

Janayari

SiriArc wrote:

Observation of one affects the observation of others!

What if

we were really

THAT POWERFUL?

At last, THAT would explain to me, why 'they' have been putting so much effort in trying to mislead us.

For the longest time, I never understood why so many forces are battling over us humans.
What's the point in preventing us to evolve?

Remember the Ocean in the Drop

#10 Mon 13th Oct 2008 06:02 am

blue
observer
Website

This is quite synchronicital for me, too.
Yesterday I was helping my grandaughter with her homework, which was explaining how ice turns to water and then evapourates, by means of particle distribution.

The (sleeping) people in the 3D world are the solids (BODY) , we (awakening ones) are the liquid (SOUL) -learning the principles of the Universe in motion, we learn to become fluid in our way of being, so as to maximise our experience), and one day will evaporate into gas (SPIRIT - possibly even the ethers all around us - the three states of matter all joined) .  Being mainly comprised of water ourselves, water could be the common medium that unites our total consciousness.

Quantum entanglement proves to us that this method that Janayari proposes WILL work, if used with INTENT and CONVICTION.

I'll drink to that Janayari.  storstark

Last edited by blue (Mon 13th Oct 2008 06:10 am)

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

Board footer