Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Mon 13th Oct 2008 06:36 am

Janayari

Re: Messages From Water

very well put, Blue! storstark

Me, too, just got this reconfirmation by helping my kids with their homework on the water cycle -
it is a great pleasure to work with children and make them understand the big picture!

To quote my 8 year old son: Mom! I will never ever drink water again! What if it is the same that I peed into the toilet bowl yesterday! lol
quote Mom: you got it son!

Remember the Ocean in the Drop

#12 Tue 14th Oct 2008 03:27 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Combiner

http://i34.tinypic.com/2uoov0j.jpg

Synergizer

11   23   11

#13 Thu 16th Oct 2008 10:19 am

Valentine

Back on the old NR forum I, too, was inspired to communicate with water after learning about Dr. Emoto's experiments.  In the shower I thanked water and then I asked something that I can't quite remember.  But I'll never forget the answer which was blasted into my mind in pictures of dams, treatment centers, etc.  Most of the water we use is dead; we killed it; we imprisoned it; we prevent it from fulfilling its purpose.  When the present systems are gone, we must approach life differently in the future and return to the intuitive ways of interacting with our world.  I promised to carry this message and do my part to change things if I survive.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#14 Thu 16th Oct 2008 08:56 pm

11eagle11

http://i46.tinypic.com/106ag5k.jpg

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#15 Sat 5th Dec 2009 02:34 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=568473

Hi Ho,

Prills were in the "Charge Configuration" for a few months, but have since been removed and put "on the back burner" - No particular reason, just Vibes at the time.......

Very briefly, not to bore anyone with my own personal details, I'll mention the 24 hour "rotation" my water goes through.
(Keep in mind this didn't happen all at once but built itself over the years):

*Filter water through an Instapure filter, which I've had for years, into 2 glass 1/2 gallon jugs which sit in a window to be exposed to day and night - One has a "Pulple Plate" on the outside and a Silver coin in the water - The other has a "Charge Card" (from an Inventor friend) on the outside.

*These are poured into the jug which goes into the "Pyramid Configuration" (a one gallon, blue plastic {don't recall the name, but obtained at Health Store} which has the wand with a crystal at each end and an alligator clip that attaches to a copper wire spiral on the outside of the jug -In the water is a crystal with a piece of gold attached - 4 magnets were added about a year ago. (When the Prills were used, 1/2 the GLN bag went here and the other 1/2 to the final jug). This is poured into the final jug.

[Edit To Now: 49 Various Stones In The Pyramid Jug, "Rock Medicine"]

*The final jug is a one gallon glass jug that sits on a "Vion Generator" (a gift from the above mentioned Inventor).
This is the water used for all drinking/mixing and is consumed about one gallon/day.
------------------------------------------------------------

All this "rig-a-ma-roll" is based on: My Own Personal RESONANCE and the Premis of NOTCHING.

B,

As clarity: It isn't so much experiment and test as it is that that various ideas "pop up" from numerous sources, and based on RESONANCE, you check it or not; What I refer to generally as Vibes is that RESONANCE.

I have no interest in external testing - my personal results are test enough.

Posting pictures: Haven't taken any pictures for years and have none of the digital equipment - I could scan some of my older pictures but don't know how to go about posting them.......

Really, my point was that each of us is going to have our own Personal Vibes at any given moment - I posted what I did because I like reading stuff like that - Some of it has a tendency to Spark The Codes.......

http://i29.tinypic.com/e04p60.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/28vc64m.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/28mn29v.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/1zyc8jd.jpg

11   23   11

#16 Sat 20th Mar 2010 03:35 pm

Samuelthemule
Observer
Website

non locality of sub atomic particles and photons: everything in the universe knows what everything else in the universe is doing at that moment,
that is what really explains the observer effect of the copenhaagen approach.

and is, i think, how -magic-, works; Things can sense your intent, the physical world is not as physical as we imagine, but if we imagine it is, it will remain so, to us.

nice setup you have there siriarc smile

What do you know about white magic?
Because the powers that be are so focussed on black magic and the negative side of occultism,
there must be something to counter it, no?

Art Is the Priestess of Nature, Nature is the Child of Time.

#17 Tue 13th Apr 2010 01:55 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Lazaris Material Eflier April 2010

Something mystical is happening with crystals. Certainly something magical is happening. More than ever, crystals are waking up: crystals from Sirius and Lemuria, crystals from Atlantis, crystals from the worlds of faerie have been waking up more and more over the past few decades. But now, crystals that are "new" (waking up for the first time) are coming, and they are seeking keepers of merit with whom to begin their journeys.

In the mystical reverie of Blended Consciousness with crystals, we can co-create realities that would otherwise seem beyond our grasp. We can open the doorways and build the bridges to receive the "something more" that can make all the difference in our world. We can find the "something beyond" that can make all the difference in the world around us.

As much as we know of crystals, there is always more to know more to discover, more to explore, and more to experience. No matter how treasured is our current relationship with the crystals of our keeping, there is greater depth and greater height to embrace. There is more powerful magic, and there are more mystical workings of that magic waiting to become vibrant waiting to come alive with our loving touch.

It is a Crystal Interlude: a time to step out of the rigors of life and into that magical place, that magic space, In  Between. Together we will use our crystals to build amazing crystal grids, and then we will work magic healing magic, loving magic, miraculous magic for ourselves, for each other, and for our world.

Something sparks within us:

We change.

Something ignites in our world:

Magic and miracles happen.

Something Stirs In The Unknown

**** From Just Beyond OUR Current Horizons ****

11   23   11

#18 Tue 13th Apr 2010 08:44 am

blue
observer
Website

Beacons of Light wrote:

Pineal Crystals

There are events taking place right now as the physical body re-wires, especially in the brain. The physical body is evolving and one of those changes is taking place in the pineal gland, although is not limited to that one location. Crystals are forming in the pineal gland; these are crystalline structures that you call calcite crystals which are forming in the brains of humans everywhere. Pineal GlandThese crystals can be tuned to receive electromagnetic frequencies. You have communicated with each other through electromagnetic frequencies (radio waves) that travel through your body. Without even hampering you many electromagnetic frequencies are running through all of your physical bodies right now, yet you are unaware of them. That will now change.  In the beginning, you may become hyper-aware which can also be problematic. The idea is to bring it into your comfort zone to activate yourself. This is not a race, dear ones. Please take your time and do not push your bodies too fast because they can only take so much. Yet you will do it, and do it well.

The crystals that have formed in your brain have been there for some time. The reality is that you started a second wave of empowerment about 60 years ago, and at the same time these crystals started to form. These crystals have been lying dormant in your body waiting to be activated. Medical science is now starting to see them and you can actually look at pictures of these crystals forming in the pineal gland. They are problematic according to medical science, because they are causing difficulties and challenges with the human physiological structure. You believe that it is something that you have done wrong. We tell you it is a natural part of your evolution and incredibly exciting, because now you can see. You have talked about internal communication and telepathy, you have even practiced it. Even though most know it to be real, it has always been just out of reach for most but no longer. How can you activate the crystals and use them to your highest purpose? And more importantly, how do you tune it to just one station at a time? That is the challenge that many of you will start working with as you activate these crystals. Crystals are living; the Earth is living. She is a sentient being, very conscious. And if crystals are the highest vibrational level of the mineral kingdom, you could easily say that in planet Earth the crystals are the brain. In fact, the crystals are the pineal gland of planet Earth. The crystals that you are most familiar with are the highest vibrational level of the mineral kingdom. It is the reason many of you talk to crystals, receive messages from crystals, or hold records within crystals. You have the highest vibrational range of the animal kingdom the same way crystals have the highest of the mineral kingdom.

Humans are becoming Crystal

You have heard about the Crystal Children and the Indigo Children that come in with telepathic communications already built in. They do not know how to use it, but they have an internal communication that with a little bit of work they can fine-tune and use. You have that, too. That is the formation of these crystals. Learning to use these crystals and how to adaptsto them will have a very interesting effect on humanity. We tell you, it is not just the human kingdom we are talking about because if you look at the cellular structure of plant life, you will see that more and more of plant life is becoming crystalline in nature. You are starting to see plants and animals take on characteristics of crystalline energy that has never happened before on this planet. This is part of your natural evolution; you are becoming crystal.

It is not a difficult shift. If you would see one of your periodic charts, you would know that the carbon-based structures you currently have and the silicon structure are actually only a few molecules away. With a few re-arrangements, you have a shift from one to another. That is happening not only throughout all of Earth, but also the plant , insect and animal kingdoms are taking on crystalline structures. The interesting part is that there will come a time when you will not need the physical crystals and they will start dissolving. These are temporary situations for you, but you are right at the point where they are beginning to form.

There have been calcium deposits on the pineal glands of most humans. You have a lot of reasons for these deposits. Your science believes it has to do with fluoride in your water. At the beginning of cell phone use on your planet, there was evidence of tumors forming and a lot of discussion.  We tell you that was very real, yet it never really materialized to become the big problem that was expected. It was the pineal gland that was vulnerable to a new frequency being held too close, but that has already changed. Because of the mass appeal of cell phones, the human body adapted and learned to tune out that singular frequency. You are starting to adapt in many ways. That adaptation was out of survival and at an unconscious level. Now you will learn to tune it in a conscious level. You will be able to communicate not only with yourselves, but with the rest of Earth. You will be able to have conversations through a crystal. There are many ways that you are going to start to activate this, but the physical evidence is now showing

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#19 Tue 13th Apr 2010 09:42 pm

universe_communion

Where can I find information on the "contraptions" (sorry) pictured in post #19?

p.s. I'm reading Hidden Messages of Water. Great book.

Last edited by universe_communion (Tue 13th Apr 2010 09:46 pm)

#20 Wed 14th Apr 2010 12:55 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Universe * Communion

You Are The Contraption

The Main Transduceing Avatar

Your Resonant Vibes WILL Lead To .......

As 19 Noted:

Vibes Built The Stuff You See Over The Years,

And The Very First Component Was The Premise That Water Could Be ReStructured - And Then Immediately, Working With Crystals, Then Geometries.

What Specifically About 19? There Are Myriad Components Involved.

Regardless, Let Your Own Curiosity And Abilities Lead The Way.

11   23   11

Board footer