Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#21 Mon 19th Apr 2010 02:09 am

universe_communion

Re: Messages From Water

SiriArc wrote:

You Are The Contraption...

Why, thank you.

You know, I was so interested in those pictures that I forgot to read the text that you had already provided. Oops. Thanks for pointing it out. smile

And yes, I will let curiosity run its course.

Last edited by universe_communion (Mon 19th Apr 2010 02:11 am)

#22 Wed 21st Apr 2010 05:48 pm

lorae
Website

universe_communion wrote:

SiriArc wrote:

You Are The Contraption...

Why, thank you.

You know, I was so interested in those pictures that I forgot to read the text that you had already provided. Oops. Thanks for pointing it out. smile

And yes, I will let curiosity run its course.

Yep, it's you.

Just had to chime in here:
"Dawn Water"
http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1473

Takes about 2 seconds to charge each gallon of water.

Same for blessing (restructuring) food and drimk: Send a quick burst of white light from your hands over the edibles.  Takes less than a second, no long prayers or meditations needed.

Speaking of food, raw fruits and veggies (organic, natch) are bursting with the energy of biophotons:
Dawn Water raises the frequencies of the cells of the body towards that of light.

Here's some info on biophotons:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … rview.aspx

Your Body Craves Biophotons

Enzymes are very important, but the primary reason for making sure you get plenty of raw food in your diet is due to what’s called ‘biophotons.’ It’s a term you may not have heard of before, but in Europe, Germany in particular, there’s significant research in this area.

Biophotons are the smallest physical units of light, which are stored in, and used by all biological organisms – including your body. Vital sun energy finds its way into your cells via the food you eat, in the form of these biophotons.

They contain important information, which controls complex vital processes in your body. The biophotons have the power to order and regulate, and, in doing so, to elevate the organism – in this case, your physical body -- to a higher oscillation or order.

This is manifested as a feeling of vitality and well-being.

Every living organism emits biophotons or low-level luminescence (light with a wavelength between 200 and 800 nanometers). It is thought that the higher the level of light energy a cell emits, the greater its vitality and the potential for the transfer of that energy to the individual which consumes it.

The more light a food is able to store, the more nutritious it is. Naturally grown fresh vegetables, for example, and sun-ripened fruits, are rich in light energy. The capacity to store biophotons is therefore a measure of the quality of your food.

Now, the DNA inside each of your body’s cells vibrates at a frequency of several billion hertz (which is unfortunately the same range at which modern cell phone communication systems also work). The vibration is created through the coil-like contraction and extension of your DNA -- which occurs several billion times per second -- and each time it contracts, it squeezes out one single biophoton; a light particle. 

All the biophotons emitted from your body communicate with each other in a highly structured light field that surrounds your body. This light field also regulates the activity of your metabolic enzymes.

For more in-depth information about how this works, I recommend you view the video clip of my interview with Dr. Klinghardt.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … art-2.aspx

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … water+apa#

Last edited by lorae (Thu 22nd Apr 2010 11:02 am)

#23 Wed 21st Apr 2010 11:53 pm

isoperimetrix
loony

first two say deleted. lame. the third cool documentary smile

Here's a little add-on from a Japanese company. some product (adya clarity) that cleans water, looks cool, video shows them pumping it into a pond and cleaning it while fish are swimming. lest mystical but might be something to come in handy if you can afford it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZptViAI_Tg

blah blah blah

#24 Wed 19th May 2010 11:36 am

blue
observer
Website

Was lost and is now found.

If the heading / topic title is wrong please go into the first post and edit the title..

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#25 Tue 10th May 2011 12:51 am

Janayari

It works! Better than you think it does!

SiriArc wrote:

[center][b]http://tomkenyon.com/medicines-of-light

Medicines of Light

This is good info, really effective .. please take the time to read the full article linked above

Thanks Blue, Thank you SiriArc.

Remember the Ocean in the Drop

#26 Tue 10th May 2011 01:53 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Janayari

Long Time No Be To See !!!

The Info http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/img/avatars/133.jpg Referes To Is Here:

#175   http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 735#p18735

11   23   11

#27 Wed 11th May 2011 05:27 am

Janayari

Dear SiriArc,

...so much had to be cleared...transcended, transmuted, transduced...

It's the beginning.

Thank you, Siri, for all the codes you have been sending to us! puss
They work, too...better than you think!

Remember the Ocean in the Drop

#28 Wed 11th May 2011 06:04 am

SW

hjarta

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#29 Thu 12th May 2011 12:37 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Empath

Dreamer

ShamanMagician

Because Of YOUR Essence And Who YOU Really Are:

When YOU Heal YOURSELF, There Is More Health In The World

Not Just One More Healthy Person

More Health In The World

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4072

11   23   11

#30 Sat 21st Apr 2012 01:37 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

[ECETI News] Digest Number 2577

6. Brilliant Idea
   Posted by: "JamesG"
   Date: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:52 pm (PDT)

Hello James,

Please read this and share if you think it has value for your audience. It refers to a dream I had last night. Many blessings or love and light to you and your group. Leanne Woodland

This is what my dream was about last night and then it was as if I was `instructed' to contact all scientists and film poster John Cadman mentioned below and alert them. I am not sure how to do that, with the exception of John who is actively on his facebook page, but at least you can mention to your groups if it resonates with any of you. It feels so right with my spirit.

What if water was the conduit to bring about a global collective consciousness of peace, freedom and love?

In Nassim Haramein's Unified Field Theory its not the matter that matters. It's what's between the matter that matters. The "Source Field"  as Gregg Braden calls it. Bruce Lipton talks about epigenetics, the biology of our cells interacting with our environment. 80% of our body's environment is water. Water coupled with positive intention (heart coherence) by the people could create the conduit to effect a mass global awakening. Our "spirit of intent" as we STEP INTO or IMMERSE ourselves in the oceans, seas, rivers, streams, and connected lakes would be felt worldwide. Our spirit of intent would ripple across the global! Now imagine hundreds, if not thousands upon thousands of people, stepping off the matter/land mass into the oceans, seas, rivers and connected lakes with a spirit of intent to heal the planet, heal humanity, restoring love for all as well as justice and truth!!!

1. Unified Field Theory by Nassim Haramein-its not the matter, it's what is between the matter. The source field, the empty space MATTERS.
2. Epigenetics by Bruce Lipton, its the environment. Our bodies are made up of 80% water, which we know holds memory and responds to feelings, our intentions, our emotions, which brings about cellular healing and change.
3. Heart Coherence by Gregg Braden, our heart's electromagnetic charge/intention can set into motion unity consciousness using water as a conduit.
4. Secrets of Water posted in Nassim Haramein's facebook group "The Resonance Project: by John Cadman-numerous scientist verify that water has memory, water responds to positive and negative emotions. Water has Consciousness!!! Secrets of Water produced by VoiceEntertainment.net and directed by Saida Medvedeva and Vasiliy Anisimov.
Water crystals studied by Masaru Emoto-water feels, water holds memory, water's structure is changed by its environment or a person's spirit of intent.

What if? What if we created the 100th Monkey Effect by many people gathering with the right intentions to heal the world, bring peace and freedom to the planet as well as utilizing all of Gaia's resources for global equality using the source between the matter: WATER? Think of it as our land masses being the matter and the water surrounding our land masses being the conduit to effect unity consciousness on a global scale.

Water even travels into places unseen and can travel long distances from its original source.  It seeps into all sorts of nook and crannies!  What an incredible way to spread positive intentions!!! When I shared this on The Resonance Project facebook page a person also suggested holding a quartz crystal would add significant power to our collective intentions. Brilliant idea.

Also to charge your water with healing intent then drink it works miracles.

11   23   11

Board footer