Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Sun 16th Oct 2011 09:57 am

SW

Deep Insider - Creation Story

Deep Insider Creation Story
Deep Insider Tells of Creation, Subjugation, Transformation of Earth

"Remember, always, that this is a beautiful game that we are playing here and co-creating together with our Infinite Creator. And that off stage (between lives), we are the very best of friends. No one really dies and no one really suffers, except in the game. The game is not reality. Reality is reality. And you have the power to express your reality within the game, once you have learnt how to do so."

Dear friends,

Below is a four-page summary of one of the two most powerfully transformative essays I've ever read. It is from a highly unusual discourse with an anonymous individual who claims to be a very deep insider. Besides presenting a unique creation story, most intriguing explanations are given as to why there is so much war and violence on our planet, and why some of our world leaders are so corrupt. If the below resonates with you, I most highly recommend reading the 16-page version at this link to get the full transformational impact of this material. I also encourage you to open to spiritual guidance as you read this thought-provoking material.

With excitement and very best wishes,
Fred Burks for PEERS and the WantToKnow.info Team

http://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_socie … tion_story

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

Board footer