Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Sun 2nd Dec 2012 02:49 pm

11eagle11

Current Promptings

Prompted to share my current promptings with you.
In my day to day moment to moment meet ups with people that I get the upper green light to open up to a bit I simply talk to them about general things at hand and then introduce myself and get their first names and then I ask them what they know or have heard or feel about the 2012 thing and many of them say oh you mean the Mayan thing or somesuch 2012 twist and I say yes and then I suggest to them to go to their favorite place in nature on the 21st or 22nd or 23rd or I ask them what their favorite thing to do is, Ya know, like golfing...and I suggest to go do that or go to their favorite course and simply hang out or walk around if they cannot play a round...or I ask if they have any loved ones that have passed on that were very dear to them and to think of them on those days as though they were right there with you...or go to your favorite beach or whatever gives you peace or calm or a good feeling and just enjoy it and listen to the quiet and try to be a bit more attentive to what is going on around you and some such things, and other such matters that matter to them. Getting alot of smiles and curious looks in return and thank yous and we will try to do that kind of responses...and more thank yous...and some have asked me more questions...and, and, it's working....have already done this with a good handful of folks...I share some of my experiences if it feels right and that door opens also...been a good thing so far : )
Gonna be a great Solstice, methinks!!!!
Aho!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#2 Mon 3rd Dec 2012 12:06 pm

Sencha

Re: Current Promptings

I like your suggestions of what to do on 21/12/12 11eagle11 and I may well go to my favourite spot in nature. It's the place I go to sungaze, although I think there's possibly been more sunlight on the dark side of the moon just lately and so I haven't been up there in a while. Mind you, if it's a stinking wet & freezing day then I may just spend it in my second favourite place in nature: a warm bed wink

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#3 Mon 3rd Dec 2012 07:11 pm

11eagle11

Sencha : )

I am getting strong personal spiritual inclinations that this is primary in the correcting and aligning of Mother Earth and the human energy en masse as the new days unfold. There are people coming together now as never before around the planet working through every facet of healing in every country and doing the personal 'hard' work of cleaning and clearing their own misgivings and mishaps and mistakes and misnomers of their current and past lives. There are enough people(millions) doing this that a landslide of goodness has been created and is now in exponential unstoppable creation.
A 4th and 5th step 'mass action' is literally taking us to new heights now with the 8th and 9th steps following in accelerated due course...I am getting this so strong now I felt it was necessary for me to share openly.

4th step: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5th step: Admitted to 'Our Higher', to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

8th step: Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make
amends to them all.

9th step: Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#4 Tue 4th Dec 2012 12:27 pm

Sencha

That seems a pretty good method there 11eagle11.

I've also found it's necessary to shine the spotlight on my own inner demons and to try not flinching in my examination of them. I then have a good 'talk' to myself while in the meditative state to 'clear the air,' so maybe it's along similar lines. I haven't spoken to anyone else in person yet though - mainly because my default method of dealing with people who crossed the line was to cut them off dead, but to be honest I kind of feel that if I accept my own share of responsibility and come to terms with it then that's enough - provided I didn't mistakenly punish them for something they hadn't actually done, in which case personal amend-making is necessary. If a genuine psychopath has incurred my wrath in response for their appalling behaviour then they're not getting an apology - no way! But then I can also see how using 'tough love' as an alternative to rage (or whatever) would have led to a better outcome in most (if not all) cases. Not to say I would turn down the chance to exchange olive branches though.

Funny thing is I had a dream last night where a certain issue which has led to self-beating-up over the past four years was highlighted and I even saw '2008' written as a reminder of when it began. In this case though it's more an issue of personal forgiveness and understanding than anything else.

#5 Tue 4th Dec 2012 12:56 pm

11eagle11

Sencha wrote:

That seems a pretty good method there 11eagle11.

I've also found it's necessary to shine the spotlight on my own inner demons and to try not flinching in my examination of them. I then have a good 'talk' to myself while in the meditative state to 'clear the air,' so maybe it's along similar lines. I haven't spoken to anyone else in person yet though - mainly because my default method of dealing with people who crossed the line was to cut them off dead, but to be honest I kind of feel that if I accept my own share of responsibility and come to terms with it then that's enough - provided I didn't mistakenly punish them for something they hadn't actually done, in which case personal amend-making is necessary. If a genuine psychopath has incurred my wrath in response for their appalling behaviour then they're not getting an apology - no way! But then I can also see how using 'tough love' as an alternative to rage (or whatever) would have led to a better outcome in most (if not all) cases. Not to say I would turn down the chance to exchange olive branches though.

Funny thing is I had a dream last night where a certain issue which has led to self-beating-up over the past four years was highlighted and I even saw '2008' written as a reminder of when it began. In this case though it's more an issue of personal forgiveness and understanding than anything else.

That's the spiritual rocket taking flight...forgiving Yourself first and foremost, for then self-love becomes easy and all light shines from that and our new path and creations in front of Us shine with purity : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#6 Thu 6th Dec 2012 10:42 am

Sencha

Beautiful & wise words, 11eagle11 tummenupp

#7 Sat 8th Dec 2012 04:56 am

11eagle11

Sharing another prompted sharing elsewhere...WE Are On Our Way : )
What if I were to share with you that I have gotten confirmation of what I am now sharing from a very, very connected friend that has come forward with information because it is time right now for it all to come together...a friend that I would trust my life with, the kind of family or friend that would do anything for you without question, the kind you would trust your life with...well, we have higher family and friends that are the same and they are us and we are them and they had to wait for the right time to fully help us and it is now that time and if each of us simply and quietly and personally "invite" them to help us directly they will be here to help and understand they have been helping tremendously right along throughout this transition and it is a moment in time through the Solstice that the invitation we consciously project will come to fruition and we will be directly aided in changing the course of human history and that we are going to do the work ourselves but they are going to directly show and guide us and everything we know is wrong is going to be righted and if we fully ignore those behind the wrong things and quietly step away from the injustices perpetrated on us that we can in our daily lives and we simply stop conforming to those things that we have been going along with in society we know are wrong we will be able to help escalate these good changes and the deceitful control of the planet will dissipate and then cease in a few months and you will be asked what you want to do personally to accelerate these changes and the constraints of our individual financial lives will no longer be there and the control in every other aspect of our lives will be just about gone and we will not owe anybody anything for this direct help for we will be shown how to do the work ourselves, more or less, wherever we can.and we will advance in an accelerated upgrade and we will step into a joy of working day to day for the betterment of the planet as though it were simply the natural thing to do and grow up and into what we truly are and help all others around us that need it, specifically those that basically have been 'upvibrated' by the new energy here and were rather unaware of all the perpetrations and this all could not happen with too much open fore-knowledge up until right now. What If?

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#8 Sat 8th Dec 2012 10:22 am

Sencha

Wow! - very glad you shared this 11eagle11! Consider the 'invitation' sealed, licked & hand delivered!

On a possibly related note, I earlier recalled a brief dream flash from last night where I found myself within a small & transparent pyramid - kind of like a one-man pyramid - and I was in 'space.' On the sides of the pyramid were various small coloured symbols and although I don't remember any of them in detail I do recall one of them being Om-like and blue, while the others were blue-purple. In all I guess there were 3 - 4 symbols on each face of the pyramid.

The black 'outer space' surrounding me then changed into a scene of typical English countryside with sprawling green meadows and hills and I realized I was seeing a live scene of 'Emmerdale,' (a British soap opera - previously known as Emmerdale Farm - set in and around a rural farming village/ community in England) and not only that but the scene was interactive and I was able to use my intent to alter various parts of it, such as geographic layout, colouring & texture, and also actual objects. The symbols were instrumental in my being able to do this.

That was it and the whole thing lasted a matter of seconds. I suspect it's to do with creative forces becoming active and working to restore nature and beauty, and of assisting the mother/feminine energies to re-shape the world around and within us. It could also be signifying those who are already in the 'community' as having an initial role to play (while others adjust their perceptions accordingly - as you suggested 11eagle11).

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 8th Dec 2012 10:23 am)

#9 Sun 9th Dec 2012 07:54 am

11eagle11

We All are Creators of the Highest, Sencha...
just a Conscious Decision and Doing in front of Us : )

Now more than ever, ever, ever!!!

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Sun 9th Dec 2012 07:55 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer