Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Sun 20th Dec 2009 09:49 am

universe_communion

Re: Password...twice?

It's been happening on and off again. No big deal. I do forget to clear cookies, though I'm not sure how that would affect logging in to a forum. It doesn't happen anywhere else... spooky!  wink

#12 Tue 22nd Dec 2009 02:25 pm

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

I've just gotten used to it happening every time... happens on two separate computers, Google Chrome and Firefox, dunno what the deal is but it's not that big of one for me.  smile

#13 Sat 26th Jun 2010 10:02 pm

universe_communion

Here's what works for me: I Log in. The page refreshes, says the login was sucessful and when the front page loads, it appears as if I did not log in.
I found that if I just click my ND bookmark again it brings me to the logged in instance of ND.  LOL.... so it's like there's a ghost ND and a real ND.  or something. lol

I don't know if that helps troubleshoot the login twice issue... but you know what? It's not that big of a deal. Just thought I'd share my temp "fix." Hope it works for others.

Oh, and another thing. If you post a reply or something, it will sometimes refresh back to the non-logged in instance of ND. So.... I just click my ND bookmark again. Yay!

Last edited by universe_communion (Sat 26th Jun 2010 10:03 pm)

#14 Tue 22nd Jan 2013 01:02 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

L I B  M R URLs M R

After all this time (!!!), noticed "first" log-in was (via bookmark)

nobledreams.co.uk

Then "second" was

www.nobledreams.co.uk

Bookmark the second, www.

Single Log-In

M R Happy Flangies M R

11   23   11

Board footer