Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#311 Fri 2nd Mar 2012 06:56 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Re: Eris / Nibiru

Last edited by Bhang (Fri 2nd Mar 2012 06:57 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#312 Tue 2nd Oct 2012 10:43 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#313 Sun 31st Mar 2013 11:13 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Lengthy and provocative, once again Dr. Deagle bombards his listeners with the hard science that smashes the whitewash paradigm. As stated so very long ago by William Cooper, there is an ice-age quickly approaching, and as the concept of a "2012 disaster" fades away in the consciousness of 2013, NASA releases the Solar Storm warning when your guard is down. As 2012 came and went, many people breathed a sigh of relief. In the course of my studies, I feel that the worst has yet to manifest. As Merci sated in the post above "Very soon the baddies will be called out" - this is only a hint of what may come. I will soon be adding my images of the "baddies" here and I'm sure most will scoff and chuckle, yet those who have the vision to see and the capacity to comprehend, you will either love me or hate me. That's the powerful thing about an image, once seen, even for a second, it gets ingrained and there is no "taking it back".

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_united_states_timeline_by_epc.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Sun 31st Mar 2013 11:21 am)

#314 Mon 1st Apr 2013 01:27 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Good to see you here again, bhang!

Many people here at ND would much rather NOT look at what's behind the curtain.  It's too scary.

Puppies and rainbows is a safer bet here mostly.

Be well!

TP

#315 Tue 2nd Apr 2013 05:39 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Thanx Tom. I've been on hiatus but have come back with years more research. I'll be slowly trickling it out here. So here is my preemptive apology for my puppies shitting on your rug and my leprechauns stealing all your gold.

#316 Sat 13th Apr 2013 05:29 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

I had to come back and find the Deagle talk here that you posted. 

Lucky for me I was able to take the time to listen to the whole thing.

It's mind boggling the layers of bullshit the PTB are feeding us to keep us dumbed down and asleep.

#317 Thu 25th Apr 2013 03:04 am

wondersoflife

Nibiru - Planet X - Most Amazing 2 Sun Footage Ever Seen 01-25-13

#318 Fri 5th Jun 2015 05:35 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

#319 Thu 31st Mar 2016 04:01 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Last edited by Bhang (Thu 31st Mar 2016 04:02 pm)

#320 Mon 18th Jul 2016 10:29 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Board footer