Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#161 Tue 8th Nov 2011 03:31 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Re: What are interesting movies?

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#162 Fri 23rd Dec 2011 09:12 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

#163 Sat 24th Dec 2011 12:53 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

#164 Fri 30th Dec 2011 10:24 pm

SW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLgJ7pk0X-s

Last edited by SW (Fri 30th Dec 2011 10:25 pm)

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#165 Tue 3rd Jan 2012 12:03 pm

Arrow
Standing At The Portal
Website

this is a movie review I haven't finished writing but posting for you guys anyway...

So we were sitting around this New Year's Eve looking for homey and healthy entertainment as we never aspire to the common New Years brain numbing indulgences. This of course led me to Netflix to consider their huge selection of movies regarding the year 2012.

Ther are quite a few availale on the 2012 topic and I was hesitant to start the New Year off with prophecies of doom and gloom imagery that the 2012 prophecised events generally entail. I found something quite different in my selection though and I envite you to give "2012 - Time for Change " a view.

Seems like I have been waiting for 2012 for years now. Ever since my first trip to Palenque, Mexioc in 1992 where I was introduced to the Mayan endtimes calendar and the early reflections of what it could be all about. So my inclination to selecting this move sounded the wake up call, "HEY, its really here and NOW!"

So the question comes... to me and perhaps to you also, are you anticipating doom and gloom? Change you are not sure you can handle? A fulfullment of the prophecies of the fear mongers?

Or, are you anticipating the opening of a new door to a new consciousness?

This movie explores not the doom and gloom that we have been presented with but an alternative expose on the awakening of consciousness that our culture and planet it reaching for and sorely need if we are to move forward in sustainability and abundance for all peoples. It explores potential realities in agriculture, economics, ......

It is the beginning of the Age of Wisdom.

2012: Time for Change available streaming on Netflix.

Have a very happy, creative and prosperous New Year!

Arrow

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.

#166 Wed 15th Feb 2012 07:34 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

NEED.

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#167 Wed 15th Feb 2012 12:35 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

A good friend of mine just sent me this trailer at lunch time.
He's going to send me the DVD. I'm excited. I had no idea this was even out there. I really enjoyed Fantastic Planet a lot, so I bet this is also awesome. I like the ideas behind it, & the animation is beeautiful:

#168 Wed 15th Feb 2012 06:07 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Bhang wrote:

NEED.

Wow that was heavy. The samples were a little annoying but the message was spon on. applause

#169 Mon 22nd Apr 2013 07:02 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Solstice, if you enjoyed that, you will most likely enjoy this track as well:

Last edited by Bhang (Mon 22nd Apr 2013 07:02 am)

#170 Fri 31st May 2013 06:44 pm

OrangeThunder

need is great.

Board footer