Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Fri 16th Aug 2013 10:42 am

Sencha

Free Monroe Institute Audio Material

I found some free audio sessions of early experiments at at the Monroe institute, which were run by Robert Monroe himself and his students.

One series, which looks particularly fascinating, is where a student contacts a 'Being' named Miranon and appears to channel it. The first session is named 'Explorer Series #5 Introduction to Miranon' and is the 5th one down on the list. While it is great ear candy, I'm not yet convinced of the 'Being's' authenticity in terms of it being of a benevolent nature. What is it they say about demons first helping you, but then ending up owning you? I don't like the way the woman finds herself in a space and is only able to come back when Miranon decides it is appropriate - although (talk about a sync!) she just said during one of her initial post-session debriefs that she has discovered she is able to return at any time she likes, and that no total takeover/total dominance is involved. Hmmm... I'm not convinced yet but will see how the other sessions pan out.

Either way it's interesting material.

http://www.monroeinstitute.org/resource … rer-series

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#2 Fri 16th Aug 2013 10:44 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Re: Free Monroe Institute Audio Material

OOOO thanks so much! I love the Monroe man smile

#3 Sat 17th Aug 2013 01:21 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Has anyone else heard these yet? I'm into #4 now.. & laughing so hard around the 13:00 mark.. she sounds just like the Blueberry Unicorn girl lol

LOLOL

lol damn this is why i was never a good student i'm always laughing at stuff when i'm supposed to be paying attention retas

BUT ANYWAYS..besides me being a laughing idiot, these are neat so far. In the first one somebody described the exact same thing i experienced with the purple light thing. Neato smile

#4 Sat 17th Aug 2013 08:50 am

Sencha

I haven't been listening to many others apart from the Miranon recordings so far, but I just played a clip of #4 and she does sound very 'J.C in the house.'

I saw that clip ages ago on a British show about funny YouTube clips. What the heck had they given her?

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 17th Aug 2013 10:24 am)

#5 Sat 17th Aug 2013 10:23 am

Sencha

Your post just reminded me of a hypogogic experience I had the other day while listening to one of the other recordings before I tried the Miranon material. It was #8 and during the second half (approx 25 mins onwards) when the lady is speaking about the real nature of Christ Consciousness and how it is within us all as a potential waiting to be experienced. As I listened, I saw what I initially took to be a small Statue of Liberty positioned on top of a tall building. I was looking up at it from ground level and it appeared to bathed in golden sunlight. I soon realized I had the wrong statue in mind due to the fact there is sword being held by the woman - and I then wondered if it was the same statue which is on top of the Old Bailey in London - the Central Criminal Court of England and Wales, which houses the Crown Court dealing with major criminal cases.

I was unsure of exactly what the Old Bailey statue is holding - and whether or not she has 'spikes' around her head, but after doing a search on the Net I was surprised to find she looks exactly the same as the image I saw and I was even more surprised to find a picture which was taken from the same angle I viewed her from and that shows her facing in the same direction. And, I was also taken aback to find she is golden in colour.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2d173ht.jpg

I had no idea she'd been made from bronze and if anyone had asked me to describe her prior to the visual then I would have said she was made from either iron or stone; my point being is that this seems to be an external image that was shown to me, as opposed to one which I pulled up from my own memory. Although, I guess at a deeper level, subconscious knowing is very much linked to the 'external,' as in the macrocosmic exists within the microcosmic.

Her name is Lady Justice, so bearing in mind she appeared in my mind's eye at the same time I was listening to the woman discussing how Christ Consciousness is within all souls; that there is no 'external' highest point of consciousness; how any self-proclaimed 'Second Comee' who takes people's attention away from being focused on their own, inner development and instead misdirects it onto itself - an external source - is not to be taken seriously, then I guess this suggests a justice which is being handed down from a Higher (inner divine) source that can also be interpreted as Higher Feminine energy (Sophia, etc.,).The 'justice' part is hopefully aimed at righting the wrongs of the corrupt demiurge and dealing with all its psychopathic, anti-divine manifestations.

#6 Sun 18th Aug 2013 09:42 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

haha ..if I ever run into a person who's slurring their speech, i'm going to use that term from now on.. 'you're sounding very J.C. in the house' wink she was most likely given nitrous oxide.

Sencha wrote:

I had no idea she'd been made from bronze and if anyone had asked me to describe her prior to the visual then I would have said she was made from either iron or stone; my point being is that this seems to be an external image that was shown to me, as opposed to one which I pulled up from my own memory. Although, I guess at a deeper level, subconscious knowing is very much linked to the 'external,' as in the macrocosmic exists within the microcosmic.

I cant help but also wonder, Sencha, if like what you are doing is a form of i guess you'd call it precognitive or 'psychic' powers in a sense. So in other words it's not that it's an outside source showing you something but it's really yourself & you just don't know it yet because it's not been made conscious. Because you did find the image later, afterall.

Makes me more curious about the whole concept of time & stuff like how much the percentage of our brains do we really use & why..

Sencha wrote:

Her name is Lady Justice, so bearing in mind she appeared in my mind's eye at the same time I was listening to the woman discussing how Christ Consciousness is within all souls; that there is no 'external' highest point of consciousness; how any self-proclaimed 'Second Comee' who takes people's attention away from being focused on their own, inner development and instead misdirects it onto itself - an external source - is not to be taken seriously, then I guess this suggests a justice which is being handed down from a Higher (inner divine) source that can also be interpreted as Higher Feminine energy (Sophia, etc.,).The 'justice' part is hopefully aimed at righting the wrongs of the corrupt demiurge and dealing with all its psychopathic, anti-divine manifestations.

EXACTLY. tummenupp

#7 Thu 22nd Aug 2013 12:14 pm

Sencha

That was the first time I've ever seen something in a dream which then appeared in real-time the following day. I think you're right about the internal/external point, and that's kind of what I was suggesting with the 'macrocosmic exists within the microcosmic' comment, as in our higher selves (beyond linear time/macro) simultaneously exist within the inner us/micro.

I've had a few 'flashes' of insight these past few days (more feelings than thoughts), as well as some interesting dreams, and I wonder if it's due to having received a temporary boost from the massive solar storm that was sent our way a few days ago.

'The sun has unleashed a powerful storm, sending an enormous cloud of superheated particles rocketing toward Earth.
The solar eruption, known as a coronal mass ejection (CME), occurred at 9.24am Tuesday morning and blasted billions of tons of solar particles toward Earth at a mind-boggling speed of 2 million mph (3.3 million km/h).' - http://uk.news.yahoo.com/sun-fires-sola … ml#CQBOKfr

Speaking of the sun, it seems things will be getting topsey-turvy up there soon, as a part of an approx 11 year cycle: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc … fieldflip/

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 22nd Aug 2013 12:23 pm)

Board footer