You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 17th Jun 2013 02:58 am

Solstice
Solstice

One World Freedom Tower Exposed: Crowning The Tyrant

#2 Sun 18th Aug 2013 01:30 am

wondersoflife

Re: One World Freedom Tower Exposed: Crowning The Tyrant

That guy in the video smells of bullshit!  A lot of the words he says seem to be the result of his diluted imagination and have absolutely no factual reference.  How he managed to slide mecca and islam into the equation is very sneaky and clever at the same time.  Nonetheless bullshit!  I can't help but think of George Carlin and some of his stand up comedy.  He would have some interesting view to share on this, I'm sure.

PS.  Funny how when the convert-evangelists mention god they look up as if daddy was sitting on a cloud listening to them...  big_smile

Be good and enjoy life, cheers.

#3 Fri 23rd Aug 2013 11:40 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Re: One World Freedom Tower Exposed: Crowning The Tyrant

What is this about, I don't even remember. Jeez it was only two months ago, I should probably get myself checked.

What smells like bullshit, the religious part? I try not to throw out the baby with bathwater and everything. Yea he may be a religious type of guy but that doesn't mean there isn't anything to learn from him.

I think some people have a strangely inappropriate aversion to God and anything involving him. No suprise really. After all we are all born and bred right here in the devil's domain.

Board footer