Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Wed 20th Feb 2013 08:22 am

molly
♫♪
Website

You Have To Admit, This Is Pretty Cool

Also kind of sad because it shows how broke i am but check it out, man.......
The cheapest copy i found of Valis (freaking nobody at the 2nd hand stores here have it)........
http://i47.tinypic.com/2586w5u.png

& i'm thinking to myself "I think i'm short some, i bet i'm short some, everything sucks these days".. so i go to check my balance.....

http://i46.tinypic.com/aondyv.jpg

That's freaking rad, man. I am so excited to read this with my son cool

#2 Wed 20th Feb 2013 10:36 am

Sencha

Re: You Have To Admit, This Is Pretty Cool

That is 'meant to be' by the looks Molly. I was re-reading Montalk's 'Opening the Flow' recently and this post reminded me of the principals he discusses. Did you check Amazon? They have some of PKD's works for pence (plus a couple of squid for postage) so maybe Amazon USA has some good offers too.

Enjoy.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#3 Wed 20th Feb 2013 06:20 pm

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

Awesome sync!

#4 Sat 23rd Feb 2013 12:17 am

isoperimetrix
loony

blah blah blah

#5 Tue 26th Feb 2013 02:30 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Philip K. Dick's Divine Interference

http://www.techgnosis.com/pkdnet.html

11   23   11

#6 Wed 27th Feb 2013 07:22 am

feedbaxhigh
Website

Hello all & Hello my friend Molly,
Yes the sync is very cool.
I've been finding that I can come up with the balance for the necessities almost magically lately when I am ready to let the universe kick in.
Is it kicking in for you guys too?
we should talk about this....
maybe the causes and conditions of this space and these minds at this moment is ready to manifest abundance again. maybe THIS is the shift.
maybe it's time for sanity again... or maybe for the first time? what is time? Maybe it's it's NOW... always the first time!

golden grain waving in the wind grown w/o harsh unnatural chemicals.
Healthy food prepared with love by our own or loved one's hands.
Work to do that we don't hate or find to be a endless grind of meaningless repetition... as a cog in a reptilian controlled system.(read: selfish greed, control and defense oriented)   

And don't be embarrassed .... you aren't the only one with a low balance on the books at various institutions.
International shipping just up went by aprox $4 !!!!!! this means 17. to ship 1 lb.     
This includes shipping to Canada, out neighbor a few miles away.    what?????

It's time to start making contingencies. Things seem to be getting close to a collapse of the system.

That's fine. It hasn't been even close to representing us THE PEOPLE for quite a while.
Maybe we need to start waking up to our own ability to organize something simple, realistic and less dis-empowering than the current set of controls that keep us "in line" and getting broker all the time.

Maybe it's also I refuse to take a job for $15 an hour, which I all I seem to find around here, in this part of California.
That may seem like a lot to some people but I'm in my mid 50's (shock!) and am used to getting $25. or i stay home.
sorry, but I'd rather stay home and sell vinyl on ebay for anything less than $20. an hour.
I refuse to be cowed by this system of control. I will speak my mind and refute the false as the false.
It's time to take back our dignity and our sense of input to this corrupt network of alphabet soup agencies and their mindless, spineless supplicants making decisions for us.
Reality is catching up with us fast ____ it's 2013 for dog's sake!

Last edited by feedbaxhigh (Wed 27th Feb 2013 10:26 pm)

#7 Wed 27th Feb 2013 08:14 am

Valentine

That's so cool, Molly!  I used to have so much fear over lack of funds and worrying something would breakdown, etc.  Gradually, I realized I was bringing those things to me by my fear and changed my thinking.  Now I feel that the universe and me have finally "clicked", and I have total confidence that I will come through everything in one piece.  That doesn't mean I won't face adversity, but I will handle it much differently now and with peace of mind instead of fear.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#8 Sun 3rd Mar 2013 03:32 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Well i don't think i can let my son read it at his age haha.. the first chapter or so has too much mention of hard drugs & sex, but i'm definitely going to keep it around & share it with him when he's a bit older.
I know he can think for himself & not be affected by hearing about or reading things like that but as a mom it's in my instinct to keep his mind & soul as squeaky clean as possible tongue
It is weird & cool how it seems things happen for a reason with me lately. A lot of it simply letting go. I had been real sad for a few years over how my plans for life never went how i had hoped (not even remotely near them), just accepting it & at least trying to learn from it has helped, now it seems like whenever i actually need something, it's there. Like recently i needed $ for seeds for gardening this year, only had $20 to my name but then got paid more than expected when playing a live show Friday night, so i was able to get them, little greenhouse seed starter kit, dirt, etc. It made me feel good about myself for once. Also the fact it was doing something i love (music) & not slaving away for some jerk in a suit for minimum wage in a hellhole. Definite plus. I'm certainly no rich rockstar but i get what i need for now & that's what matters.

Feedbaxhigh, yeah i'd keep selling vinyl too. I don't think DJ'ing is ever going to go out of style & i'm glad there's still plenty out there who appreciate & use vinyl instead of just hooking up their iPod or burned CD to a mixer to play a bunch of crappy low-quality pirated MP3s.

Last edited by molly (Sun 3rd Mar 2013 03:33 am)

#9 Sun 8th Sep 2013 01:51 am

Solstice
Solstice

the look on the guy's face at 0:14 neutral

he isn't getting is he

Board footer