Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Fri 2nd Aug 2013 08:23 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Weird feeling after meeting a man

I met a man briefly yesterday and shook his hand then met his girlfriend and shook her hand. I don't know anything about him other than that he's from out of state and he makes films.

After I met him I left to drive home and almost immediately I began to feel a little weird. It was a type of weird feeling I've never felt before. I felt it inside my heart in the middle of my chest. It felt uneasy and 'icky' like it was a little bit disgusting and I had a distinct feeling that the feeling came from this man.

I don't know what to think about it; it's probably nothing but it was definitely something I've never felt before. Nothing more to say other than the guy had a limp hand shake.

I hate that. A limp hand shake. It's really stupid.

I just thought I'd see what other people had to say about it.

#2 Sat 3rd Aug 2013 08:45 am

Sencha

Re: Weird feeling after meeting a man

Personally, I would go for some cleansing of my etheric space by such means as taking a bath with epsom salts mixed into it, getting into a deep meditative state and using positive intent to cleanse any negative residue that may have transferred from this guy, burn some joss sticks/incense to clear my apartment (white sage is said to be good), and, as has been pointed out on a related thread I've read elsewhere recently, try to avoid dwelling too much on the negative possibilities associated with it (feeling strong emotions like fear, worry, etc...) to avoid attracting the thing I'm potentially concerned about, i.e., negative energies/attachments.

One of my uncles has got a handshake like a piece of wet lettuce - and he's a lawyer. Kind of says it all, I guess wink To be fair, he's an alright bloke, but like you say, it always feels weird shaking his hand.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#3 Sun 4th Aug 2013 02:45 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Shaking hands is a transfer of energy. Just as if you were to rub your feet on the carpet and then touch a metal door knob and a static bolt is discharged, shaking hands with someone is very similar. Sometimes the two hands meeting will cancel each others fields out. Other times one force will overwhelm the other and lastly, the Witches, Warlocks and Energy Vampires will try and steal your charge through a handshake. Spells can be cast in this manner as well.

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#4 Sun 11th Aug 2013 11:32 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

#5 Tue 13th Aug 2013 03:59 pm

Sencha

Hey, now that is something I can relate to. Drives me nuts when people open the door ahead of me and they haven't washed - and I am one of those who opens the door with a piece of tissue in my hand. Thankfully, once outside I am safe from their germs... at least  until I grab some change, pick up a shopping basket, hold a rail, meet some plastic-gangsta kid who walks around with his hands down the front of his trousers and then decides he wants to shake my hand... Oh god, the filth! IT'S EVERYWHERE!!! I think Mickey Mouse had the right idea wearing those white gloves all the time wink

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#6 Wed 14th Aug 2013 05:53 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

in all seriousness though.. maybe you should take a sea salt bath, Solstice... while sage is burning in the house with windows open.. & you clenching a clear quartz in your hand while in the tub... & when you get out you eat a whole clove of raw garlic & wash it down with pure distilled water.. That's what I do whenever I feel the 'energetic cooties' trying to take over. Or maybe you can just put on some great music & clap your hands really hard... not saying to 'slap' this dudes bad energy across the face, of course.. just.. simply enjoying the music visslar

Last edited by molly (Wed 14th Aug 2013 05:53 pm)

#7 Sun 8th Sep 2013 01:46 am

Solstice
Solstice

Sencha wrote:

Hey, now that is something I can relate to. Drives me nuts when people open the door ahead of me and they haven't washed - and I am one of those who opens the door with a piece of tissue in my hand. Thankfully, once outside I am safe from their germs... at least  until I grab some change, pick up a shopping basket, hold a rail, meet some plastic-gangsta kid who walks around with his hands down the front of his trousers and then decides he wants to shake my hand... Oh god, the filth! IT'S EVERYWHERE!!! I think Mickey Mouse had the right idea wearing those white gloves all the time wink

yea you know I usually just take an extra paper towel and use it to open the door after I wash my hands anyway. I mean I don't necessarily have to see it happen to know it's probably there.

#8 Sun 8th Sep 2013 01:49 am

Solstice
Solstice

molly wrote:

in all seriousness though.. maybe you should take a sea salt bath, Solstice... while sage is burning in the house with windows open.. & you clenching a clear quartz in your hand while in the tub... & when you get out you eat a whole clove of raw garlic & wash it down with pure distilled water.. That's what I do whenever I feel the 'energetic cooties' trying to take over. Or maybe you can just put on some great music & clap your hands really hard... not saying to 'slap' this dudes bad energy across the face, of course.. just.. simply enjoying the music visslar

that all sounds like great advice but a whole clove of garlic, I'm not sure I would survive that! yikes I wish I had a clear quartz though. I used to have a big six inch double terminated one but I gave it to a Columbian girl.

#9 Sun 8th Sep 2013 09:37 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Solstice wrote:

that all sounds like great advice but a whole clove of garlic, I'm not sure I would survive that! yikes

no not the whole thing i mean like.. one of the pieces that breaks off the whole bulb, you know what i mean? you can get pure garlic in capsules too, that also works.. i just suggested the garlic piece because most people tend to have garlic laying around rather than the capsules.

i've got a lot of clear quartz. too bad i can't virtually upload it to you on the forum >.<

#10 Mon 9th Sep 2013 02:37 am

Solstice
Solstice

molly wrote:

Solstice wrote:

that all sounds like great advice but a whole clove of garlic, I'm not sure I would survive that! yikes

no not the whole thing i mean like.. one of the pieces that breaks off the whole bulb, you know what i mean? you can get pure garlic in capsules too, that also works.. i just suggested the garlic piece because most people tend to have garlic laying around rather than the capsules.

i've got a lot of clear quartz. too bad i can't virtually upload it to you on the forum >.<

oh okay I thought you meant the whole thing ha. and that's okay maybe I can buy one at a store or something. tummenupp

Board footer