Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Tue 6th Aug 2013 10:42 am

Sencha

Talking About Vaccines

I didn't realize it was such an intensive programme for kids in the States:

'Story at-a-glance 

Jenny McCarthy was recently called a “blonde idiot” and “a threat to the survival of mankind” in mainstream media article for speaking out about her son’s vaccine reaction, as ABC TV executives back Barbara Walter’s hire of McCarthy for daytime talk show "The View"

Medical literature spanning a century documents the fact that vaccines can cause: brain inflammation, chronic nervous system dysfunction, seizures, arthritis, vaccine strain viral infection, shock and “unusual shock-like state,” and death
Recently published medical literature points out there is insufficient evidence to determine whether the current recommended schedule of 49 doses of 14 vaccines between day of birth and age six is or is not associated with the development of serious health problems in children, including learning disabilities, asthma, epilepsy and autism
One out of every six American children is learning disabled, 1 in 9 has asthma, 1 in 50 develops autism
There has never been a large, well-designed study comparing the health outcomes of highly vaccinated children and those remaining unvaccinated or using fewer vaccines.'

From: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … n=20130806

I think I had one, for mumps - and that was it!

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#2 Wed 7th Aug 2013 08:51 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Re: Talking About Vaccines

Go to www.sott.net and do a search for "vaccines".  Or go to www.naturalnews.com and do a search for "vaccines".

It's a monstrous cash cow for big pharma and a perfect vector to deliver ANYTHING THEY WANT right into your
bloodstream.  Including sterility.

#3 Thu 8th Aug 2013 11:52 am

Sencha

I've been jab-dodging for years whenever they try to pressure people who work with the 'undesirables' of society into having the Hepatitis B vaccine - 'kin no chance!

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#4 Tue 10th Sep 2013 01:46 am

molly
♫♪
Website

I think the last time I was reading an article on Natural News, it was about how it's 'Scientifically proven blah blah blah'.. that 'Humans are the only species to drink milk as adults from a species of animal they aren't a part of blah blah blah'.. all the while my grown adult cat Felix is sitting there next to me drinking milk out of a bowl & I imagine him in a little white lab coat with a science medal around his fluffy neck.

But anyways.. visslar

My issue with vaccines is the government not giving people a choice. I'm not against vaccines, I'm against being forced to do something, especially if it's someone forcing my child to do something. I can understand them being mandatory if/when you're entering a line of work where you must come in contact with bodily fluids on a regular basis. I also don't like how the manufacturers of said vaccines supposedly can't be sued if one of their vaccines ruins the life of someone. The fact that its forced makes it seem sketchy to me. Here is how it works here in the U.S.: you have to get your child vaccinated for school. If you don't, then the child can't go to school, & if your child isn't in school then the department of social services will take them away from you. So, you then have the option of putting them in home school instead, but (most people don't know this last tidbit here, either) when you home school a child, you are automatically put on a U.S. government 'Watch List' of sorts.. they automatically suspect you as a potential terrorist. No crap. Wanting to do things your way, with your values & with how you seem fit for your family, makes YOU a potential threat to the government. That, also, seems sketchy to me.

So far, it doesn't seem like my son has had any adverse reactions to his vaccinations (thankfully), but I can not say the same for a lot of other people. I've never been able to fully trust any pharmaceutical corporation. I've been through mental health junk & dealt with a cancer, pain medication, & silicone implant problem person my whole life & I've seen some pretty rough & scary crap, & how these doctors & drug companies really don't give a damn when they screw up. Not all are bad. I know someone who works for Pfizer & he's a pretty awesome, smart, & genuinely caring person, & I've met some really great doctors, too. But you got to keep in mind that these are all humans just like us & there's room for error all over the damn place. I'm sure you all know that already.. maybe I should say that The Government should keep that in mind.. & start letting people either a: have a choice or b: be able to sue. or c: both.

#5 Tue 10th Sep 2013 11:57 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

The only thing the gov is keeping in mind is population reduction, maximizing sickness to maximize healthcare profits and
destroying the planet.  Gulf Stream poisoned.  Pacific ocean poisoned.  Wildlife destroyed.  No raising your own food, i.e.
controlling what you eat.  The list goes on.

But there's a new episode on NCIS tonight and Dancing with the Stars is down to the semifinals!
And Miley Cyrus has sold out to the fucking Satanists. 

PS  Chicken Mcnuggets contain ARSENIC.
Cattle are being fed chicken shit full of arsenic.

Have any of you had enough of this Carnival of Hell???

Gag me with a gov.

TP

#6 Tue 10th Sep 2013 12:47 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Merck vaccine developer admits vaccines routinely contain hidden cancer viruses derived from diseased monkeys

http://www.naturalnews.com/041963_vacci … leman.html

#7 Tue 10th Sep 2013 07:59 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Tom Paine wrote:

The only thing the gov is keeping in mind is population reduction, maximizing sickness to maximize healthcare profits and
destroying the planet.  Gulf Stream poisoned.  Pacific ocean poisoned.  Wildlife destroyed.  No raising your own food, i.e.
controlling what you eat.  The list goes on.

But there's a new episode on NCIS tonight and Dancing with the Stars is down to the semifinals!
And Miley Cyrus has sold out to the fucking Satanists. 

PS  Chicken Mcnuggets contain ARSENIC.
Cattle are being fed chicken shit full of arsenic.

Have any of you had enough of this Carnival of Hell???

Gag me with a gov.

TP

Indeed! What a pile of poo poo.

#8 Wed 11th Sep 2013 09:49 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Here's an article that just came out today re: vaccines!

http://www.naturalnews.com/z042012_vacc … n_CDC.html

Board footer