Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Wed 28th Aug 2013 12:24 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Re: Any Good Documentaries About Aliens?

TPTB raping Earth & minds? Oh, never! you must be nutterz wink

#12 Wed 28th Aug 2013 07:22 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Okay well you may know how I'm the type who can easily read too far into things and might simultaneously apply a healthy dose of optimism at the same time; that's what this theory is. Because I'm familiar with the way the White Hats (or Alliance) has been all up in exposing the workings of this western cabal for many months or even years. So my perception of it is like that it's almost finished and there is only a small group of 'hold-outs' who are still pushing for these ridiculous old ways (namely the ones who would be pushing for a faux U.S. intervention.)

So my theory is the whole Syria/U.S. intervention could be a set up by the white hats to catch the warmongers red handed (and the warmongers have taken the bait.) The White Hats would need a situation like this to flush out the remaining evil doers but they would need to do it in such a way that they could be caught red handed and we already know that there were said to have been 'insubordinate' elements in the U.S. military and Pentagon who previously hadn't been going along with Obama or unconsititutional use of the military so basically I think they could be using this to flush out the remaining warmongering elements to catch them red handed in what they're trying to do in Syria.

If I'm right it's probably a concerted multimational effort involving Alliance interests in other countries like Russia.

#13 Wed 28th Aug 2013 10:29 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Hm.. that actually might be a possible scenario. Not saying it *will* happen, but it could be possible. With the way things are going these days.. sheesh..

#14 Thu 29th Aug 2013 11:14 am

Sencha

I certainly prefer your theory to a lot of the others I've heard Solstice and I hope you're onto something! There do seem to be a lot more dissenting voices this time around and BBC Radio even allowed an unprecedented three 'conspiracy theorists' in a row to voice their views on a daytime phone-in session earlier - at least for about 20 seconds before the show hurriedly moved on to the next caller. One call that really didn't go down well concerned an ex-4 Star U.S. General having commented that 'all these wars were planned a long time ago' and 'the chemical attack may well have been launched from Israel.' I think that guy's call barely made ten seconds before he was shown the door and the presenter choked on his biscuit.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 29th Aug 2013 11:20 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#15 Fri 30th Aug 2013 09:41 am

Sencha

Oh look, Cameron got his arse kicked in the House of Commons yesterday as MPs majority-voted against his proposed British involvement in strikes against Syria, and then the very next day - by sheer coincidence of course - there's a report in the media about how a 'napalm-like substance' has apparently been dropped onto a Syrian school. Gosh, what a silly thing to do Mr Assad, now you've given them an even bigger incentive to vote for 'intervention.' roll

Mind you, the 'vote against' could just be temporary theatrics to maintain the illusion of democracy and the notion that the UK is still an independent political entity.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/syria-napalm-w … ml#DyQE0C0

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 30th Aug 2013 03:19 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#16 Tue 24th Sep 2013 01:23 pm

Solstice
Solstice

You know, about that theory; I think this whole Iran/U.S. relations thing is the exact same thing as that theory. Because first the news said the Iranian president made first contact with the U.S. Executive branch but then the cabal shitheads took the ball and came back with the same old crap about having to control Iran's nuclear program.

See they're being given every chance to do the right thing but they just can't do it, it's like they're literally incapable of doing the right thing. See they're being set up and it's to make people understand and prepared for what's going to happen to these false messiah western cabalists in the near future. They're going to be arrested and people are going to be suprised and not know what to think so they need this expose showing proof of what they did so people will understand.

Never fear everything is under control. (but not by them)

Board footer